Brent's Public Lesson (F/M) Pt. 01

Story Info
Valarie delivers an unforgettable punishment.
2.2k words
4.12
19.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starts a bit slow. Will do a part two and perhaps a three if it seems to work. All characters above 18.

---------------------------------------------------

"Val, what's going on?" Brent asked loudly.

He was startled by how nervous and broken his voice came out. Trying to catch-up with Valarie, his partner of six months, he felt his heart throbbing. He had messed up tonight. Big time, he thought as the perfect figure encased in a body hugging rose-gold short dress walked away from him at a speed that should be impossible in those four inch nude heels.

"Come on Val, let's talk about this" Brent begged.

Valarie stopped dead. For a moment Brent couldn't help but admire the bunched-up dark hair, the sensual neck, the elegant back, the impossible bottom and the athletic legs. Then she turned around. The deep green eyes burned with anger.

"If you want to talk to someone get a cab and talk to the driver" she shot before turning and walking away.

He caught up with her just as the elevator doors opened, stepped in with her, and endured a silent decent to the basement car-park. He followed the loud echoing rhythm of her shoes to their SUV. She usually drove back from night-outs, and went straight to the driver's door. As she was about to step in, he tried one more time.

"This is absurd Val. You can't be a child and not talk." He knew he shouldn't have said it. She slammed the door shut and walked around to face him. She was as tall as him, in her heels and her look pierced through to the back of his skull.

"A child?" her calm but deadly words hit him hard. "Me? What the fuck was going on up there Brent? You call yourself a man? I know you saw everything? Have you no shame?"

The evening had started well. The two of them and Kate, Valarie's best friend, had come out to the new roof-top bar, liked it much, and had been in a great mood for an hour working up a nice buzz. Friday night-outs were a ritual even six months in to their relationship and was often a welcome break from their hectic work lives. They had met at one of Brent's colleagues parties, and had hit it off immediately, but Brent, and most others, thought Valarie was a tad out of his league even though he was by no means a bad catch. Even after all this time he had a nagging sense of insecurity, with men hitting on her everywhere they went. Valarie would flirt with them but would never cross the line. Tonight's unpleasantness had started when a random guy had walked up to Brent, Valarie and Kate, and had started chatting up Valarie, assuming Brent was with Kate. Valarie had indulged the man politely for a few minutes. Brent's insecurities had gotten the better of him after the guy had left, leading to him crudely telling off Valarie, and then Kate who had tried to reason.

"Look, I'm sorry I said those things."

"Brent, you know that's not all I'm talking about."

He did. After the two girls had stormed off, he had slowly nursed his drink at the tall cocktail table on his own, indulging in resentment. Deep down he knew he was being unreasonable but months of him being jealous had worked up to a simmer. Returning from the ladies' room Valarie had gotten herself a drink at the corner of the bar and had stationed herself there determined not to join him. He was too stubborn to go join her, and soon saw the guy who had caused the ruckus joining her. After a while the rando had slowly gotten himself closer and closer to her and Brent could see Valarie looking at him to see if he would come intervene. Brent had stayed stubborn, unwilling to let go of his ego. She had frozen when the guy had intentionally brushed a hand against her breasts. Brent had frozen too. He looked on as the man got more and more bold, reaching around to lightly squeeze her butt and then casually flicking her nipples over her dress a few times. Brent didn't know if it was residual anger, cowardice or something else that made him not do anything. At one point the man had held her hardened nipple between two fingers as he nonchalantly talked to her. That's when she had stormed out.

"Did you enjoy looking at that that man playing with me?"

"No of course not! Valarie I'm really sorry, I was just mad and I didn't think..."

"That's the fucking problem, you don't think. May be you can't. This is not going to work Brent, we are done."

Brent felt as if he was punched in the gut. He knew he just couldn't lose her and spent the next few minutes apologizing profusely and promising to make up in any which way he could. She wouldn't budge.

"But what do you want me to do Val. I've said I'm sorry. I'll do anything. Just don't end this like this."

"I don't think you understand Brent. It's not just some fight. I can't trust you. You let me down. You watched as that..." her anger intensified as she recalled. "Do you know how embarrassing it was for me?"

"Please, if there's anything."

Valarie's fiery eyes bore into him for a while. "You know what" she said finally. "I don't think you understand how humiliating it was. I think I know what I want you to do."

Brent's sense of relief was short-lived. "You want to apologize Brent? Fine. But here's how. You will do exactly as I say, and if you even once disobey me, I'm leaving you right here in this car-park. Do you understand?"

Brent didn't like the sound of this. Disobey? What did she mean. But he found himself nodding in agreement.

"Good. I want to you apologize sincerely. But I want you to feel as I did Brent. So before you do, I want you to strip in front of me."

"What?"

"You heard me Brent. Strip in front of me and apologize right this second or I'm out."

"But..." That's all he could say and she was off to the driver's side telling him to get a cab. There was no time. His mind was in turmoil. What does she mean? He couldn't do that? Valarie opened the door. "Valarie, stop!" He heard himself say. He was no longer in control, in any sense of the word.

"Don't waste my time. Do you agree to do anything I say?" He nodded. "If you even protest one more time, I really am out." He nodded again. What am I doing, he thought.

Valarie came around again closing the door.

"Take off your shoes." He did, awkwardly hopping. "Keep the socks on" she said leaning against the vehicle. "Don't worry, there are no cameras that can see us, I'm not stupid." He realized she was right. In any case they were standing between two SUVs and unless someone was in the direct vicinity, they couldn't be seen. That gave him very little comfort though. The fact was that they were in a car park and someone could just walk in made him feel exposed. This is not happening he thought.

"Now the jeans" he snapped out of his trance. He got out of the jeans and handed them to her. "Hands on your head." What? What did she mean? "Put your hands behind your head Brent and lock the fingers." His ears went red as blood rushed to his head, feeling vulnerable and ashamed. Draping his pair of jeans over her arm, Valarie stepped right up to him and started unbuttoning his shirt. "Look at me!" she commanded. This was unbearable, but he complied. "How does it feel, being stripped by your girlfriend as punishment Brent?" He dare not answer. "Take it off" she said finishing the unbuttoning. He stood fidgeting as she casually folded the shirt. "Hands back up!"

Brent felt an embarrassment he had never felt before as he watched Valarie's shapely bottom walk away to the back of the vehicle. Here he was standing almost naked, wearing just a pair of boxer briefs and socks in a public car park at the command of his girlfriend. He felt diminished. The ringing of her heels stopped enough for her to open the rear door and throw his clothes in there and close it. As she walked back, the full depth of his predicament dawned on him. With the clothes locked away and the keys secure, he was at her complete mercy. He was scared.

"Val..."

"Shut up Brent" her words slapped him. "I'm going to let that go but no more strikes. You speak only if I ask a question. And you do everything I ask. Nod if you understand." She smiled at his affirmation. "Good! Not only did you disrespect me and my best friend with your vile words Brent, you stood and watched as some random guy played with your girlfriend. He groped my butt and for god's sake he was playing with my..." she shuddered and fumed. "How weak are you? If that's the kind of man you are that's how you will get treated. Now, get down on your knees and apologize to me."

Brent felt completely defeated as he sank to the ground at her feet. She guided him through the muttered apology on his knees and hands behind his head. "Stand up." she said finally. He did, relieved that the ordeal was over. "This is not over Brent. Far from it." He raised his eyebrows. "You insulted Kate. You called my best friend the goddamned c-word!" His attempts to apologize was cut short with a stern stare. "There's no point apologizing to me. And I honestly don't think you are humiliated enough." And with that she got her handbag from the passenger seat and took her phone out. Before he could get his head around what was happening, she was talking into the phone. "Kate hon, can you please come down to the basement car-park level B. Slot B45. No no, I'm fine, don't worry but can you please come down now? Okay thanks babe."

Brent felt his knees buckle. "Don't you dare say anything Brent. If you say even one word, I'm gonna get in the car and just drive off and leave you here like this! Do you understand?" He nodded but this was unreal, there was no way he could be seen like this by Kate. Maybe Valarie had some other plan, surely she couldn't do this? "This is what's going to happen. When Kate gets here, you are going to kneel in front of her and apologize. But don't worry, you won't look like this." He dared to hope. "You will be completely naked!" A miserable squeak escaped him. "Okay fine, you have something to say? But please don't insult me by asking me to not do this."

Brent struggled to talk. "Please, please Val, I'll apologize to her in any way, but please let me put my clothes back on." She was defiant. "Nope, you need to feel the shame Brent. Naked it will be." He clutched at a final straw "Please let me have the underwear on. Please not naked. Some underwear, please." She shook her head "I told you..." and stopped. A new gleam showed in her eye. He stiffened. This can't be good. "Some underwear you say Brent? Why that's just a brilliant idea." With that she opened the passenger door and ruffled through her handbag.

Valarie closed the door and returned to stand in front of him with her hands behind her back wearing an evil smile. He almost fainted when she brought her hands forward. Stretched between her hands was a pair of dull pink panties. "What?" is all he could muster. "I think you know Brent. I want you to put these on. And honestly the way you acted up there, you might as well be wearing panties. She'll be here soon so hurry up!" He had thought nothing could be worse than facing Kate naked. He had been wrong. And now he had no choice. Whimpering he took the panties. He heard her scoff as he turned away from her to face the wall. He pushed his boxer briefs down and stepped out of them. He was shaking as he slid the panties on. He tucked his penis inside uncomfortably but his testicles were spilling out. "Hand the briefs to me." He did without turning around. "Put your hands on your head." He complied mechanically. "Now turn around and face me." His whole body was burning with humiliation as he slowly turned around. In a few minutes he had lost all his sense of masculinity and he was utterly her slave.

"Do you understand what's going to happen Brent? You are going to stand in front of me and Kate wearing a pair of panties and a pair of socks and beg for forgiveness! You won't forget this lesson for a while will you?" Brent was surprised by his body's reaction. His was starting to get a little hard.

He had no time to answer. The sound of the oncoming heels was unmistakable...