All Comments on 'Brent's Public Lesson (F/M) Pt. 01'

by eldritch00

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great start! Definitely write more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SO she leads other guys

on in front of him, she allows herself to be felt up in front of him. Then calls him out over it and humiliates him, classic gas lighting. Men need to stop fantasising about this crap, if being a pathetic manipulated weak person is your fantasy, then get help. Otherwise you are just making yourself a target for a future abusive relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more please

Please ignore the negative comment(s). This is a great story so far and I think it does hit on many things that do happen in the real world, anger, stubbornness, etc and how she decides to punish him was perfect... public but private. The Kate angle surprised me, I thought he was going to have to apologize on a video call but to bring Kate down and put him into panties to further his shame and make him feel as embarrassed as she was is just brilliant!

Keep up the great work!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Wonderful storytelling!

He's discovering things about himself he never knew. So is she. The relationship will never be the same again, no matter how close.

So glad you started writing.

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777over 3 years ago

There has to be a second story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I quite liked it. It would be a bit disappointing not to see Valarie grow into her dominance!!

just sayin

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As usual, the woman goes OTT. Best just get dressed, phone an Uber and go home.

She will be nothing but trouble and now she has seen your weakness she will manipulate you for ever.

Stop being a simp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous