All Comments on 'Brett and Barb Ch. 04 & 05'

by dirtykinkysex

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This is sad

what love does she have for her husband. she denies him sex yet fucks his family. lying to him about not being a virgin. Hope he finds out soon and does something

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Pathetic

Who in the hell needs enemies when you have a family and wife like this. Just because he got too drunk and passed out doesn't mean he deserved what they all did to him and are still doing. I cant believe she is denying him so she can continue to screw his family. I really feel sorry for the poor guy, it's one thing when they deserve it but this guy didn't do a damn thing.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 18 years ago
Brett

is about as dumb a son of a bitch that ever lived. He needs to catch them, leave the house, make sure others outside this perverted buch of motherfuckers (literally) know he is gone, acquire a shotgun, plenty of no 2 magnum 3 1/2 " shells, return to the house and commence a cleaning that would have been a great asset to the county.

After that ,a serios talk with the police that he had seen some unsavory looking characters hanging around and a robbery had taken place by violent persons.

Then ride off into the sunset like Clint Eastwood after cleaning out the town in "A fist full of dollars."

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
Wow, a slut wife combined with a clue-less

husband. And mistakenly stuck in the incest category. Just another cheating wife story. If your into utter betrayal stories from not only the wife, but all of your own family members, then this is the story for you.

Just throw it on the shit-pile with the other crappy betrayal stories. Obiously written by someone who has never been stabbed in the back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What's incest got to do with it?

let alone love? Just one thing to add to the cuckold, not incest, story, here is what she said to herself the day after she got married, "I really had fun with him and I remembered why I had married him." If it's so far from your mind the next day, just maybe you shouldn't have gotten married.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous