Brewery Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike lays a hand on his shoulder, "Yes. Right now."

Russ offers, "You know we could have something dropped off by Uber Eats."

The other four guys just look at him with droll expressions. Russ gives up. "Okay, okay. I'm coming."

They start for the door and the cold walk to the car as Russ pulls his coat on. There is a swallow left in his glass so he picks it up and tosses it back. When he sits it down, Abby is there to collect it. She drops it in the sink to be washed and dries her hands.

It's hard for her to look Russ in the eye. Was she really just balls deep in this man? She tries to sound casual as she meets his eyes and asks, "Are they sticking you with the bill?" Her voice only wavers a little.

Russ has to look away, he's finding it hard to look into those hazel eyes that only a little while ago were inches from his brown ones. He glances at the door and realizes that Jon is there waiting for him, watching this whole exchange. He tries to laugh as he answers, "Yeah, last guy up has to pay the tab. What's the damage?"

Abby tells him and he fishes out a card and hands it to her. She walks the length of the bar to take care of the bill and Russ watches her ass the whole way. His hand can almost feel it again. He wants to pull her back to the desk in the brew house and press the repeat button.

Abby imagines she can feel his eyes on her as she cashes him out. She gives him a little glance and catches him watching her. She smiles and tucks a lock of hair back that won't stay. Her heart is aching. She doesn't want him to leave, but doesn't feel like she can ask him to stay. She decides right then that she is never doing this again. It was much safer to walk away and wonder what could have been than to hook up and find out that he is amazing and then have to give him up. Abby blinks away a tear and puts on a brave smile then returns to Russ.

Russ is mesmerized by her. He loves the way her body moves, her soft curves, her small breasts, and knowing what else she has is almost enough to make him swoon on the spot. She is coming toward him and if it wasn't for the wooden bar between them, he would gather her in his arms and kiss her.

"All settled. Just sign here for me and you can get on to your grub."

Russ chuckles as he accuses, "You're just using that word 'cause I said no one uses it anymore."

She brings a hand to her chest in mock offense, "I'll have you know I use that word all the time! Everyone uses it in Atlanta."

He scoffs, "Right." Their witty repertoire has run dry so they stand for a moment and just look at each other. Russ hates himself even as he does it, extending a hand across the bar he says, "It was great meeting you!"

She takes his hand and agrees, "It was great meeting you too! I had fun with you tonight. Well, with all of you. Er, you're all fun to hang out with." Abby is cringing inside and finally just shuts up. They hold hands a little too long before she pulls hers away and adds, "I guess I'll see you around Russ."

"Yeah. I guess. Take care, Abby."

She turns to take care of an older couple whose drinks have run dry as Russ heads toward the door. When he gets there Jon tells him, "Man, I think she likes you. Too bad she's working or you could ask her to join us."

Jon opens the door and some snow flurries float in on the cold breeze. Russ looks back at Abby. She is busy pulling beers so he heads out into the cold with the feeling in his gut that he is letting something magical slip away from him.

Abby glances up just in time to see Russ's broad back disappear out into the light snow. The door closes with a whump that bruises her heart and leaves it empty.

It's 12:21 and Abby is almost finished cleaning up. All she can think about is Russ. Their tryst out in the brew house keeps rolling through her mind, but not just the sex part, even though that was incredibly hot. It's the feelings she felt, the way he touched her, the connection they shared. Was all that in her mind orcould he have felt it too?

She hears someone pull on the door handle, but it's locked. Someone always wants one more beer and generally it's the people who don't need one and are lousy tippers. They rattle the handle again, but she ignores them. After a moment she hears mumbling outside and then it goes quiet again.

Abby finishes folding towels and stacking the last of the glasses. After another 10 minutes she is finally finished. Her sister went home a couple of hours ago and left her to close up. She loves her sister and brother-in-law, but is glad she lives in Atlanta and only helps out around holidays. Grabbing her coat, she pulls it up her arms and leaves it hang open. She might live in Atlanta, but she grew up in Minnesota. While Thanksgiving in the Midwest can be cold, it isn't that cold.

She turns out the lights and slips out the door, locking it behind her. Her car waits in the corner of the parking lot, under the only street lamp nearby, and when she turns toward it she sees someone leaning against the rear end. Fear stabs through her and she reaches for the mace in her purse as she backs toward the safety of the bar. She'll call 911 from inside. As she fumbles for the key to the door the figure calls out, "Abby?! Abby! It's Russ! I, I was hoping we could talk!"

The realization that the stranger is Russ washes over her Abby and she feels something she has not felt in a long time. The warmth of joy and happiness explodes through her and like some sappy romantic comedy, she runs toward Russ.

He watches her coming and braces himself for the impact. He catches her in his arms and before he can say anything her lips are covering his, kissing him like a sea captain's wife finally getting her man back home. When she finally finishes kissing him, she pulls back a little and tells Russ, "I should have never let you leave."

His heart soars and he agrees, "I should never have left!"

Abby looks around and realizes he's alone. "Where's your friends?"

He shrugs and explains, "Jon wasn't hitting it as hard as the others so I let him take my car and had them drop me here. I banged on the door, and when you didn't answer I got nervous, but saw this car with Georgia plates and hoped it was yours."

Abby hugs him tight. Pulling him in close enough for her to talk into his ear. She's nervous, he's here, so that must mean their little hook-up earlier was good for him too, but she needs to be sure.

Before she can say anything he clears his throat and says, "So, about earlier this evening. I wanted you to know that was the most incredible sexual experience of my life! Having you inside of me like that was just unbelievable! The way you held me, squeezing me against you, as you thrust into me, well, I've never felt so wanted or desired and now that I've felt it, I never want to be without it!" Russ is glad she can't see his face because he's sure it would glow in the dark right now.

While he's baring his soul, Abby holds him tighter. His words wash over her, making her heart sing as well as having another effect. Her penis is growing in her panties. She presses the swelling member against him and kisses his neck.

Russ has no doubts about what he's feeling. She kisses his neck several more times and then asks, "When you asked if 'she' was on the menu earlier tonight, were you asking about me or my, you know?"

She could hear the smile in Russ' voice as he answered, "You. All of you. Every glorious inch of you, Abby. I was hoping you'd be on the menu. Turns out you were, but there is something I have to ask. I've never done a hook-up like that, and I'm guessing that the status is generally don't ask, don't tell about significant others. Yet here you are in my arms so I'm going to ask. Do you have a boyfriend or, worse, a husband?"

She pulled back enough to look into his eyes as she simply answered, "No."

Abby felt the nervous tension evaporate from his body and this time he pulled her tightly against him. Abby asked, "You?"

"No."

They melted together. Their bodies touching from knees to cheeks. After a moment Russ asked, "Can I be your boyfriend?"

Abby nibbles his ear lobe and confesses, "I'd like that. Very much."

Russ kissed her neck, then her jaw, then her cheek, and finally her lips. Slow and soft. As if they were a human time machine, and now they had all the time in the world.