All Comments on 'Brewery Magic'

by ruwild

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DeLord12804DeLord12804about 1 year ago

You nailed the anxiety side of the story perfectly, self doubt on both sides and being able to power through it... AND a sweet story as well. Nicely Done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

nice to see you posting again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was written with such honesty from both sides. It’s al ways tough to put yourself out there for fear of being hurt and while they both had many of the same doubts, they managed to stay out of their own way so they get together and hopefully it will be for years since they both feel the same and notice those feelings. This was so well put together and the wording with explanations was the key thing that made it so special for me. Thanks for posting it.

CaSlutCaSlutabout 1 year ago

What a really nice story, well written, realistic, no plot holes. Abby and Russ make a great couple.

LevistraussLevistraussabout 1 year ago

That was very hot.felt good all over

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a wonderful story. I love it so much.

My only question is about the P-pill. From the story, I get the impression the genital change is not permanent, just that it might be permanent if not undone within a certain time. How long is this time? Can Abby still change back now if she wants to?

Also, why does Abby not attempt to reverse back when the initial reactions to her genital change were hostile? (Especially since she actually got physically assaulted!) Did some kind of shipping problem prevent her from obtaining the 'undo pill' until it was too late for her to change back? Or was she by then (pardon the pun) already too attached to her cock to give it up, despite everything that had happened?

Once again, thank you ruwild for such a wonderful story. Would love to read a sequel. And hopefully more tales from the P-Pill universe.

redroxbearredroxbearabout 1 year ago

What a great story! Feelings and doubts expressed by both people. Sex, romance, and the beginning of a relationship. More please!

ShaggyBShaggyB10 months ago

Loved it. Loved the writing, loved the story, kept me in it. Loved it!!!

deep_surfacedeep_surface10 months ago

But you let out the most important part: What's her dick's size? -joking joking. I quite appreciate that for once this aspect was left out. For this story it's very herrrrr... fitting?

Great writing :)

Client8Client89 months ago

Uber romantic. Not the usual faire for this genre, but I like. A lot!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

nice to see you postings here again! i look forward to your future stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Cannot wait for the next entry to this series! One of the best you’ve done so far. I keep coming back to it.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story is so wonderfully romantic. The sex was secondary.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Like the premise, like the story, but telling it in the present tense just drains all the dramatic tension. Would improve it 100% just by making it past tense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userruwild@ruwild
I've been posting on this site for over 15 years now. It has been a great forum to hone my skills as a writer and I appreciate all the work done behind the scenes to keep this site up and running. It is a load of fun writing these stories and the best thing ever is the feedbac...