BRF 02.5: Barb vs. Christie

Story Info
Back Room Fights 2.5: Ex-wife boxes the new girlfriend.
2.6k words
4.38
3.1k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That last fight was really something else, but we have one last piece of excitement for you tonight. Last month our main event was a jealousy filled lover's spat over the ex-husband's new girlfriend. This upcoming fight is the sequel and the combatants have agreed to a boxing match that will take place in three minute rounds until a fighter is knocked out. The two have agreed on an erotic spanking punishment where the loser will be disciplined by the winner for however long they deem fit.

Introducing the returning fighter in the red corner: she stands at 5'8'', weighs 185 lbs, is 38 years old, and holds a record of 1 win and zero losses after humiliating her ex-husband in the ring. Please welcome Barb back to the ring!"

The drunk crowd cheered as the ex-housewife removed her robe for them. Her thick, mature body was a sight to behold as she stretched confidently in her corner. Even those in the back rows couldn't miss the huge mounds that rose and fell on her chest as she loosened up for the fight ahead. Below her breasts, she had a tattoo of ivy snaking across her stomach. She carried her weight well due to frequent workouts and yoga and she had a confidence that was missing in the last fight. Beating down John last month made her feel in control and the way her red thong showed off her large, pale ass made her feel like the sexiest woman in the world. Her long black hair was tied back in a bun in preparation for the fight. Barb couldn't wait to beat John's little slut and put this business firmly behind her.

"Now in the blue corner. A newcomer standing at 5'5'', 139 lbs. She is a 32 year old personal trainer looking to avenge her boyfriend tonight. Everyone welcome Christie to the ring!"

The shorter, blonde woman removed her robe revealing her toned, fit body. She was wearing a black g-string that allowed her large, muscular ass to be on display for all to see. Christie stood with her back straight and flexed for the crowd. Her muscles popped as she did so, giving off the intended show of power. The fat she carried on her lean body was located on her essential assets.

As the audience took in her beauty, it was easy to see why John had left someone as well endowed as Barb for this woman. Christie tits were of an average size but were perfectly symmetrical in their perkiness. Her facial features were well defined with none of them being too large or too small. Bright blue eyes flashed as members of the audience took her picture. Her blonde hair was cut into a pixie cut that might normally make her seem fun and charming but gave her an added severity as she scowled across the ring. From her unblemished tan skin, it was obvious that this was a woman who prided herself on appearances.

The two fighters were called to the middle of the ring for a reminder of the rules and to touch gloves. As Claire talked, the two opposed women stood inches away from each other with their hands firmly placed on their hips. The two stared into each other's eyes with an intensity that made it clear that there would be no touching of the gloves. Respect between the two would be absent in this fight and the crowd were on the edge of their seats in anticipation of the heated catfight.

As Claire beckoned for the two to touch gloves or separate, Barb spat onto her shorter opponent. The saliva sprayed across Christie's forehead who reacted quickly by giving Barb a hard shove backwards in the tits. Barb stumbled backwards and surprised and wound back for a punch before Claire stepped between them.

"That's fucking enough. Get back to your corners and wait for the bell," commanded Claire.

For a moment, the bar owner acting as referee worried she would be ignored and things would spiral out of control. Thankfully, Barb turned away and Christie followed suit. Barb's confidence was slipping after coming face to face with her opponent. How could anyone think some average, fit woman's body was better than hers? She idly played with her curves as she waited for the bell. Her ass was probably bigger than Christie's and there was no doubt that her breasts were bigger. Sure Barb carried around more fat but weren't curvy bodies in? Barb cleared her head of these thoughts and focused on what was ahead. She had beaten her scumbag ex-husband last month and his new girlfriend was what stood in her path to moving on.

Christie was fuming in her corner. She had been looking forward to beating this bitch up before but the disrespect moments ago had sent her over the edge. John had come home bruised and humiliated last month and had taken him over a week to open up about what had transpired. Christie had immediately signed up for Back Room Fights hoping to work her way to avenging his loss. The matchup had thankfully come almost instantly and Christie had taken her workout routine to the next level. While she had never been in a fight or sparred, she had taken up hitting the gym's punching bag lately to work on her form. She hoped her athleticism and training would be enough to overcome the weight disadvantage.

DING!!!

The two furious women rushed to the center of the ring eager to inflict pain on the other. Barb was first to swing with a huge right hook aimed to take Christie's head clean off her defined shoulders. The blonde ducked out of its way just in time and sent her left tearing into Barb's juicy body. The bigger woman winced in pain. John had hit her harder than that but Christie packed a surprising amount of power for her smaller figure. Before she could react, a right hook violently smacked into her left tit. The tit flesh compressed from the impact but another left hook quickly followed it. Barb barely saw it coming before the left connected with her chin forcing her head to turn.

Things were already looking rough for the ex-housewife as her legs looked wobbly. The blonde launched a jab into her opponent's soft body and followed it with a right uppercut. The jab landed but Barb mostly ignored it as she got her gloves up to block the uppercut. She countered with a quick jab that Christie managed to partially block. Nevertheless, the blow was the first time the fit woman had ever been struck in the face and she stepped backward from the shock of it.

Sensing the panic in her opponent, Barb rushed in with a headhunting right hook. Her opponent backed up further to avoid it and circled to avoid getting cornered. Barb chased with a leaping superman punch but only hit air before crashing into the ropes. Her footwork and speed had helped her defeat John but a mix of anger and a quicker opponent were making it difficult to land now.

"Are you scared bitch?" asked Barb and was met with Christie's quick jab to the face. The blonde stepped out of range of the counter before weaving back in to uppercut Barb's right tit. She felt immense pleasure at seeing her breast contort knowing the blow would leave a nasty bruise. Christie planned on ruining all of her opponent's prized assets before the night was over. Before she could escape the counter once more, Barb's arms wrapped around her in a tight bearhug. Her tits were dwarfed by the massive mounds of her opponent and she found herself struggling for breath. She weakly tried to drive punches into the bigger woman's body but they impacted weakly from her awkward position.

Barb was virtually carrying the blonde in her grip as she walked her back into the nearest corner. There, she released her opponent and began to go for the finish. A straight right began the onslaught and was narrowly dodged by Christie. She countered with an uppercut to Barb's crotch that landed hard on the button. The ex-wife grunted from the pain of her clit being crushed but managed to stay on her feet firing back with a left body shot. It crashed into Christie's firm body causing her to cry out sharply in pain. Barb followed it with a right hook that turned the blonde's head.

Only the ropes were keeping her up now as she stared wildly at the enraged woman before her. Barb sent a left uppercut into her opponent's left tit and was delighted as she cried out once more. A straight right crashed into Christie's nose as the bell rang to end the round.

Christie collapsed to the floor as the round ended. She pawed at her nose with her glove and was surprised to find it unbroken. Luckily she was already in her corner so she simply had to sit up to reach for her water. The smaller woman sat there, battered, calmly trying to recall what had gone wrong in that round. She had been fucking up John's crazed ex-bimbo at the start of the round and had taken virtually no damage until the end. Barb's power had shocked her and she now knew that further caution would be required in this fight. She poured some water over herself to help ease the stinging pain where she had been hit.

Barb sat on her stool at the opposite side of the ring full of a pugnacious confidence. There was no way Christie had much left after that beatdown at the end of the round and Barb was sure the finish would come soon. After sipping on some water, the bigger woman spent the remainder of the break not so subtly posing for the crowd. She rested both gloved hands between her thighs so that she could slowly rub against her pussy. In doing so, her arms pressed her boobs together making them look even larger.

DING!!!

The ringing bell interrupted Barb's masturbation and began the second round. Christie was also slow to leave her corner but not for lack of trying. The blonde did her best to bounce on her feet and act energetic but the truth was clear. She started the action with a jab that caught Barb under the eye as she didn't even try to defend. Instead, Barb sent a left hook digging into Christie's fit body. Her opponent almost doubled over from the impact but did her best to stagger away. Barb reveled in the moment seeing her rival in such pain.

The sweat was dripping off of both of them now making their beautiful bodies really stand out in the low light of the bar. Barb felt so in control as she loaded up on a big right uppercut directed towards the hunched over Christie. The gloved fist cracked into the smaller woman's jaw with a sickening sound. Her body went rigid as she fell face first to the mat with her juicy ass on display for the punishment it would soon receive. The count began but there was no need. Christie was out cold and Barb was the victor.

Barb went to her corner and stood up on the lower ropes to celebrate her victory. She ripped off each glove and threw them into the crowd much to the liking of some lucky audience members. Running her hands through her hair and across her body, she showed herself off to the crowd. It felt good to be in control. To feel confident in her own body was something new to her that she was coming to enjoy. Her pussy was incredibly moist from the fight and the cheers of the audience but the best was yet to come.

Barb turned from her corner and hopped off the ropes to turn her attention to her former opponent who was stirring from unconsciousness. The big woman brought her stool with her and sat it down in front of Christie. The blonde barely knew where she was but judging but the mostly naked woman standing above her in the ring, she could piece together what was happening. Barb sat her fat ass down on the stool and said, "Now be a good little skank and lie down across my lap."

She laid down with her stomach on Barb's thick thighs having to balance herself to keep from falling over. Breathing was more difficult from this position but she would half to make do. Barb pulled at Christie's g-string causing the blonde to grit her teeth in pain as it rode up against her pussy. The dom smiled at the tension she could feel in her sub's body from this action but decided to show some mercy in this department.

"Don't worry you won't have to wear this silly thing for your punishment." She pulled the sweaty undergarment from the woman's tan body and carelessly threw it to the crowd. Barb then took her time caressing and squeezing the firm ass that lay in her lap. It was perfectly round in its shape which it held nicely despite the exploration taking place. It had enough fat on it still to make it jiggle under the right amount of pressure.

Barb grinned wickedly, cupped her hand, and went for the first strike. SMACK. Christie let out a small moan as her right cheek was spanked. Not wanting to be biased, Barb struck the left cheek with equal ferocity. SMACK. The ass jiggled slightly from the harsh impact but the muscles remained tense. As the spanking continued, the ex-wife talked idly to the new girlfriend.

"You were foolish to think you could take me." SMACK. SMACK. "I mean look at you." SMACK. "You are forty pounds lighter than me and couldn't even handle my first punch." SMACK. Christie moaned louder from the impact of that last strike that caught the lower half of her right cheek perfectly. She had been spanked into submission and her body was now relaxed in Barb's lap. The moan was answered with an even harder SMACK. Barb could feel the wetness of the woman on her thighs but was far from being finished.

"I mean your strikes weren't bad but they were nothing compared to what I faced with John." SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. "Did you even think to spar with that loser before fighting me?" SMACK. Christie quivered from that one. "Why are you even with him anyways?" SMACK. "I'm sure that cheater told you how he came for me several times in our fight last month." SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. "You're nothing but a slutty little distraction for him." With that last degradation, Barb reached between the tan legs and lightly touched and rubbed on Christie clit. The blonde moaned loudly in ecstasy and bit down hard on her mouth guard. Her ass was incredibly sore but the pleasure was greater still.

Barb withdrew her hand before the moment of climax and gave the blonde one last slap on each cheek. SMACK. SMACK. Christie felt herself shoved off the thick thighs and landed hard on her ass before rolling over onto her stomach. Barb gazed down at the raw, red ass before her then exited the ring. She was buzzing with arousal and couldn't wait to play with her toys back home. She left Christie prone in the ring who was too close to orgasm to stop now. Belly down, Christie tore her glove from her right hand with her teeth and then reached it down between her legs. It was only a matter of seconds before she came hard, moaning, writhing, and squirting in the center of the ring. As soon as she finished, Claire got on the mic to close the night's events.

"Well folks, it's late and time for things to come to a close. Best of luck in your safe travels home and I hope you're able to sit comfortably unlike our battered combatant. Come back next month for another filthy fight card."