Summer Nights Wrestle Ch. 01

Story Info
Two high school friends finally wrestle on a summer night.
1.3k words
3.66
12.8k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally Summer after graduation, and it was time to relax. My friend Isaac invited me over to enjoy his pool. His parents were gone for the weekend, and we had the place to ourselves. I had always had a thing for Isaac but was a little too shy to do anything about it. Isaac was on the wrestling team, and I used to fantasize while watching him on mats when I would show up to support the team. I knew very little about how to wrestle aside from the quarter I spent my freshman year doing it got gym class but, in my mind, I would play out scenarios and possibilities of us practicing on the mats late at night in the gym.

It was a beautiful day and we had jumped in the pool enjoying the cool water. Isaac would hop out once in a while to jump off the dive board at the end of the pool. I would try not to be too obvious and stare at his slender 5'11 wrestler's physique as he walked across the board. His tanned body glistening with drops or water and his nipples erect from the cold water, his wet blond hair slicked back, I found my mind wandering again wishing I was standing behind him on the board running my hands along his taught stomach and tracing my fingers along his shaft I could see outlined in his speedos.

I was rudely awakened from my fantasy by water splashing my face as Isaac cannonballed into the pool right next me. As I coughed up a little water from the unexpected splash Isaac chuckled and said, "You should have been paying attention!" Slightly miffed I splashed water back into his face which ended up progressing from a water fight to dunking and then we started wrestling with one another near the side of the pool. As we struggle with our hand locked, I pushed against the side of the pool pushing his arms back over his head which ended up being a big mistake on my part. As I pushed him back, I could feel his groin pressing into my stomach and his cock trapped between us. In all the struggling I suddenly realized it felt like he was starting to get hard. I briefly paused and, in that moment, I felt his long legs wrap around my torso and begin to squeeze as he freed himself from my hands and braced himself against the edge of the pool.

How many times I had dreamt about wrestling Isaac and here I was...unfortunately on the losing end getting the air crushed out of me. As I flounders and grasped at his legs trying to escape, I slipped further down and sideways and had my chest perfectly between his thighs making it even worse as he squeezed me in a perfect scissor hold as I pushed against his chest begging to be released. Instead of taking pity on me he laughed and squeezed me even harder. I couldn't take any more and was ready to do anything to be released. Through a strained voice and little air, I warned, "If you don't let go, I will bust your fucking nuts!" Isaac just laughed. I drew back and planted my fist as hard as I could into his groin. In the moment I made contact I would have sworn I felt his hard shaft under my knuckles, but I was so desperate to be released and to breathe I never looked.

Isaac groaned in pain releasing me and rolled onto the pool side as I grabbed the side trying to breath. After several minutes we were both somewhat recovered looked at each other and just laughed it off resuming our soak. As I waded in the water, I was a little embarrassed that my cock has hard as a rock from tussle we had just had, and I hoped Isaac didn't notice. What I though I had felt earlier could have just been my imagination, so I didn't want to "let the cat out of the bag" so to speak.

As it got to be evening time we got out of the pool and grabbed our towels to head inside. Before I went in, I wrapped my towel around my waist and left my shorts outside to dry. Isaac went into the bathroom to wash the chlorine off and I sat in the living room with just the glow of the TV on and waited my turn to use the bathroom. Isaac emerged not long after all cleaned up with the towel still wrapped around his waist and laid on the floor not far from me and started watching the TV with me. To my surprise we rolled to his side propped is head on his fist and said, "You know.... I had you beat in the pool had you not pulled that low blow." I looked over and he had this smirk and mischievous look in his blue eyes....my eyes trailed along his body, and I found myself once again thinking of all the wrestling fantasies I had so many times before making eye contact with him once again. After a brief thoughtful pause he continued, "maybe we should finish what we started?"

My mind was racing, and I felt stirrings of lust welling up inside of me. Before I could say anything, he grabbed my wrist and was leading me down the hall towards the garage. He opened the door and flicked on the light switch. The fluorescent light in the center of the garage popped on humming and popping dimly lighting the center of the room where Isaac had his wrestling mats where he would practice with his older brother who was also a wrestler in college.

I couldn't even utter a word. My mind could hardly believe I was here in a room with Isaac with wrestling mats. A part of me wanted to flee. I was unsure if I had imagined his excitement earlier during our combat in the pool or if it was a waking fantasy. My thoughts raced to all the exchanges I had dreamt in just such a place. In some I had fantasized of dominating him on the mat and in others he would dominate me. Here I was...would I have the courage to let this play out?

As I came back to my senses, I realized Isaac had made his way to the center of the mat. There he stood his long blond hair covering one of beautiful blue eyes staring at me. The light above him casting shadows on his chest and stomach making him look even more imposing. He stood about 4 inches taller than me, and I suspected I had little chance of beating him in a wrestling match, but I couldn't help but start walking toward the mat. As I walked slowly towards him in a trance, he finally spoke in a low mischievous voice..." So, you ready for round two?" All I could do was nod as my feet felt the softness of the mat finally under my feet. I noticed Isaac looking down my body and he stopped when he reached crotch before saying with a smirk, "Yeah I think you are definitely ready." I became aware that in my trance and excitement and thoughts of previous fantasies I was rock hard and pitching quite the tent under my towel. I stammered to apologize and was about to turn and leave in embarrassment when Isaac reaches down to his towel and let it fling it to the side of the mat...revealing his quickly rising and thickening cock.

I looked back up into Isaac's eyes as he walked towards me and once, he reached me he reached down and flung my towel to the side of the mat. I shivered at I felt my exposed cock touch Isaac's skin and his now fully hard cock touching mine as Isaac whispered, "You ready to get your ass kicked?"

Part Two Next.