Bri Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My softening penis plopped out of Bri and just like her sister did before her, she placed a pillow under her ass to keep as much cum as possible in her.

"I'm going to grab a shower. I'll let you rest for a half hour then I'll be back. We have time to do it a couple more times just to be sure." It may not have come across as the most loving thing that I'd ever said, but nevertheless, Bri was happy.

A month later, Bri pregnancy came as a surprise to absolutely no one. Unlike Ken's pregnancy, there would be no fanfare from the family, and no one would to be the wiser until Bri started to show.

The announcement about Kendra was made public when she hit the three-month mark. A rare visit from Big Bill and Helen was marked on the calendar. As usual it would be 48 hours of pure hell.

When the fateful Friday arrived, Big Bill's arrival was called out by the dog barking, even my mutt disliked this prick. Kendra and Bri rushed the door to see their parents. It had been many months and they were happy to reconnect.

Bill pushed past his youngest daughter without so much as a glance and wrapped Kendra into his arms. "Princess. How's daddy's girl?". Helen followed, stopping just briefly to give Bri a compulsory hug. "Brittney, you look well."

The girls father looked in my direction, tossed me the keys to his oversized SUV and told me that, "The bags are in the back. Bring 'em in and make sure that you lock it back up."

After everyone was settled in, I got a round of drinks. Some fizzy water for the girls, a triple pour of bourbon for me, Big Bill a Bud Light, his beer of choice and for Helen a gin and tonic, with a lemon and lime twist. When I handed her the drink she leaned in for a hug and kissed me just a little to close to my lips to make me comfortable. When I turned to walked away, she patted my ass.

With drinks in hand, Bill prepared to make a toast, "What, you girls not drinking?"

Helen interjected, "Honey you know that you shouldn't drink when you're pregnant,"

"I don't believe that shit. A few don't hurt nobody. What about you Brattney. Not drinkin either?" It wasn't the first time I'd heard Bill call her that, but it was the first time that I wanted to punch him in the face for doing so.

"Bill cut that out. Just go ahead and make your toast." Helen tried to be a peacemaker.

Big Bill put on his best shit eating grin and started. "Well, here's to my Princess. You know that I love you more than life itself. Your mother and I worried when you married a man that was a pencil pusher and not someone with a real job. We started to get concerned after the first year when you weren't knocked up that Ryan didn't have enough lead in his pencil to get the job done, and we'd never have grandkids, but here we are. The little son of a bitch finally got the job done. Who'd a thought it. So, without any further ado. Cheers Kendra, we love you very much and we hope that you give us a big strapping grandson." Bri looked in my direction and could hardly keep from laughing out loud. I smiled at her and shook my head.

"Thank you very much daddy for the lovely toast, but I did have a little help getting this way."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I just try to keep that thought outta my mind." That was it, Bri let out a laugh that sounded like a "blah" and doubled over holding her stomach. Big Bill turned his head and glared in his youngest daughter's direction.

After dinner everyone sat around the living room, but the conversation was between Helen, Bill and Kendra. Bri and I sat waiting for her parents to throw us a conversation bone. As the minutes passed, boredom set in and Bri started making funny faces and sticking her tongue out at me. When she raised her eyebrows and pushed her tongue into her cheek simulating giving me a blowjob, I did a spit take and shot bourbon all over the front of my jeans.

"Did we say something to amuse you Pencil Boy?" Kendra shook her head as if begging me not to say anything.

"I'm not sure Big Bill. Do you mean just now or are we counting everything that you've said this evening?" That was it for Bri, she let out a "muwah" and slid out of her chair onto the floor, laughing and holding her sides.

"You find that funny Brattney?" Kendra hung her head. She knew what was coming

"Look Bill, enough with the name calling. You're I guest in your daughter's home and I expect you to act like it, understood?" I couldn't hold my tongue any longer.

"I think you mean your home, don't you?"

"I mean daughters, as in both of your children. If you weren't such a...never mind. If you asked Brittney how and what she was doing, you'd know that she passed a college course and has earned a degree and has a good paying job as a process engineer. Also, her name is on the deed to this house. She owns a third of it and the bills that go along with it. So, when I say your daughter's home, I mean both."

Big Bill and Helen snapped their necks in Kendra's direction and Bri took that opportunity to silently mouth, "I love you" to me.

"It's true. Every word." Kendra reassured them.

Helen rushed over to her youngest and hugged her, "Oh. Honey we're so proud of you. Right Bill?"

"Oh yeah, so proud." What a fucking prick this guy was, and the more he drank the stupider he got.

I took the opportunity to escape. "I'm going to take the dog for walk. It'll give the four of you a chance to catch up." As I stood to leave, Bri leap up and said, "I'll come with." Kendra shot us both a look that was meant to kill. She didn't want to be stuck here with her parents.

As we made our way toward the park, Bri grabbed my arm, "Quick thinking bae."

"Oh yeah, quick thinking alright. Now your sister wants to kill both of us for bailing on her."

"She'll want to kill us even more when she finds out that you fucked me in the park." Pulling me along as she trotted toward the swings, we giggled like teenagers.

It wasn't sexy or glamorous, but it was effective. Under the shroud of darkness, Bri pulled down her yoga pants, put the swing around her chest and under her arms for support, bent over and spread her legs like it was some sort of erotic yoga pose. I leaned in and gave her a few licks for good measure and to help lube up her hole, but it wasn't needed. The slick juice oozing from her pussy coated my tongue, assuring me that she was more than ready to go. I rubbed my steel rod back and forth giving it just enough lubrication to make penetration easier. Bri let out a grunt when I buried myself deep into her warm center.

The cool wind tickled at my balls as they slapped Bri with each forward thrust. Bri's hand flew across her clit like someone strumming a guitar.

Holding her slender hips as I pushed myself back into her depths, I said, "I want you to sit on your dad's lap with your pussy full of my cum." The thought of this revenge must have excited Bri, because she rammed herself back onto my shaft.

"I'm going to kiss him and my mother after a swallow your load." The perverse thought of that had me near a finish.

"Your call, but let me know soon, cause I'm real close." I didn't have to wait very long. Bri pulled herself off my cock. Spun and dropped to her knees. I was in her mouth in a flash. With my hands full of her long silky hair, I came a gallon. Bri choked slightly but swallowed everything. Just for good measure, she used the head of my cock to rub her lips as if putting on lipstick.

On the walk home, I burst out laughing at least twice. "What?"

"Don't do it. If you do, I'll fucking piss myself." Bri just looked at me and smiled mischievously.

Doing a quick quality check to inspect how presentable we were I took the opportunity to ask Bri a question that had been burning in me. "So, what's with you and your father. It looks like you guys actually hate each other."

"It's a real long story, but someday I'll tell you." Agreeing that we were good enough to pass the parental inspection, we entered the house. Not even near the living room, I could feel Kendra shooting me the death darts.

Big Bill didn't even acknowledge his youngest daughter when she grabbed his head, kissed him directly on the lips and said goodnight. Helen at least said, "Sleep well baby. We'll see you in the morning. Daddy's takin us all to Applebee's for breakfast."

"Oh, isn't that thrilling. I'll put on a party dress. Night Ken. Ryan, thanks for the walk." With a grin and a smile, she was gone. It took everything that I had not to scream as I watched my father-in-law lick his lips. If it ever slipped out that he had indirectly gottin my cum on his lips, I'm sure that I'd have an up close and personal meeting with the business end of his service revolver.

Helen washed down 4 more gin and tonics, proclaiming that they were the best that she'd ever had. I felt like enlightening her to the fact that her buying gin in bulk from the bottom shelf of the liquor store, might just be the difference. Big Bill crushed can after can of Bud Light and was slurring his speech when Kendra had finally had enough and called it a night.

"Sounds like a plan Princess. Helen, I'm gonna drain the pony and head to bed. If you have any luck, I'll let you take it for a ride." Kendra stuck her finger in her mouth, making the puking gesture and Helen gave the wifely, "Bill."

I watched as the three of them headed upstairs. I poured a short shot for myself and proceeded to clean up the mess. With the dishwasher full and all of Bill's empties put away, only the garbage was left to be taken out.

Bent over at the sink, tying the bag, I felt the gentle caress of one of my girls. Her soft hand rubbed my back then followed the edge of my belt and jeans to my stomach. From there the offending hand went up and squeezed at my abs. It pulled me back as she pressed her tits into my back. Given the feeling and size, I knew it wasn't Kendra.

"Careful baby, you keep that up and I'll start fucking you right here on the countertop."

Before the words finished coming out of my mouth, I knew that I'd made a mistake, because I could smell the gin. "Oh, I'd like that a lot." Helen was standing behind me with her chin near my neck, wearing only a semi-transparent nightie. She pushed me back against the counter that she hoping to get fucked on and moved in for a goodnight kiss. The funny thing that popped into my mind was that if she only knew the amount of times that I'd fucked both of her daughters on this very same countertop.

My mother-in-law wouldn't take no for an answer. She pressed her lips to mine and tried to rape me with her tongue. The smell of her overpowering perfume and gin was less than appealing to my senses. With lips pressed tightly together, I tried to break free, but Helen was undaunted.

"Come on, give momma a little kiss before bed." I swear that I could feel heat coming from her vagina as she straddled my leg for leverage.

"Not a good idea Helen. Bill could come down here any second." I wanted it to sound like a threat but I'm sure that with all the gin she had consumed, it was somehow lost in translation.

"Fuck him, he'll have to wait his turn."

Don't get me wrong, Helen is an attractive woman. She is always very well kept, even if she tends to follow fashion trends that are, shall we say, dated. She has a great body for a woman that is rapidly approaching fifty. There are more curves and some extra weight that her daughters don't carry, but considering the fact that she has had children, she is very well put together and one can easily see where Bri and Kendra get their beauty from.

Without making a scene or risking an injury, escape wasn't an option. I used my left hand to pull on Helen's hair and arch her head skyward. With my right hand, I cupped a handful of her soft round ass. Moving my face down, I locked my lips on to her neck and sucked the skin into my mouth. Helen let out an "Oh my" and ground her snatch onto my jeans.

I moved my hand up Helen's ass bringing the cheap nylon material along with it. When it found her naked tit, I squeezed and thumbed her nipple and pushed my tongue into her mouth. Helen was uncommonly quiet and only moved her lips and tongue in unison with mine.

"Rye, you coming up?" Kendra's voice broke the silence. Her mother leaned back against the cabinetry with the back of her hand up to her lips and said "Oh my" for the second time in the past few seconds.

When I returned from the garage without the garbage, Helen was no where to be seen. Maybe my luck had changed.

Ken was already in bed when I got out of my shower. She had a strange look on her face and put her finger to her lips as if to request quiet. In the background, the unmistakable sounds of her parents fucking in the room next door could be heard.

I smiled and jumped into bed. I tried to put my hand near Kendra's pussy, but got a, "Don't even. That is so gross with what's going on over there." I laughed and turned off my night table light.

In total darkness Kendra reminded me of something that I'd said earlier in the evening. "Hey babe, did I misunderstand you tonight, or did we just give my little sister a third of our house? If so, you gotta cool it with that knight in shining armor act or we'll all be homeless in no time."

Applebee's wasn't our norm, but It was a nice change. The restaurant was buzzing with the usual Saturday morning business. Our round table was off in the corner away from the throng of overzealous breakfast goers. I luckily had Bri and Kendra on either side of me. Helen and Bill were still in their quiet morning phase and were relieved to hear that they could order Bloody Mary's for breakfast.

The morning was going along quit well until Bri broke the ice, "Hey Ma, is that a hickey on your neck?" Both Kendra and Bill twisted so fast that I could hear their necks snapping.

"Oh no, I think that I touched it with my curling iron." Helen waited until no one was looking and shot me an evil look.

"You sure? Kendra says that you and dad got a little funky last night and that looks like a hickey to me." Bill blushed like an eighteen-year-old and Kendra put her arm behind my chair, reached over and pinched her baby sister.

When Beth, our server returned to our table with her tray full of food, she saved us all from an uncomfortable situation. "Is there anything that I can get for you folks?"

Big Bill was quick on the trigger, "Yeah, bring us all a round of Bloody Mary's." Helen waited until Beth had left the table and reminded her husband that Kendra wasn't drinking any alcohol. "I don't give two shit's I'll drink the fuckin thing."

I hadn't planned on having one either, let alone two. When mine was gone Bri did a stealthy slight of hand and exchanged her glass with mine.

With a brief stop at Walmart so that Big Bill could pickup a couple of thirty packs of Bud Light, we were home. The day went as good as could be expected. I kept space between me and the mother-in-law, while Bill put on his usual show. He taught us all how to properly prepare and BBQ a steak. He is a self-proclaimed BBQ Master.

Sunday morning couldn't come fast enough. Goodbyes were passed around along with handshakes and hugs. My turn came around and Helen ran her fingers across her neck as if stroking her hickey and said, "Thanks you everything."

When the big SUV turned the corner and disappeared out of sight my girls let out screams of relief and ran back into the house.

"Holy shit, do you believe those two? They get worse and worse every fucking visit."

"At least you didn't have to listen to them screwing."

I couldn't resist throwing in my two cents, "Well at least we didn't have to listen for very long." Both girls hooted with laughter.

For the first time in two months our trio spent the night together in the master bedroom. The sex was soft, sweet and loving. Fully satisfied, Bri curled up to her older sister and rubbed her baby bump. "Ken."

"Yeah."

"Thanks for giving me a share of your house."

When Kendra said, "Fuck you Brattney", everyone erupted in laughter.

The months passed by and the girl's baby bumps became more and more obvious. There would be no hiding the fact Bri was pregnant if and when her parents came to visit.

Fall season is our favorite time of the year. The farmers markets explode with their bounties. Crops are harvested and sold to all the locals. Every weekend there was an abundance of pies, fruit and pumpkins purchased. Bri and Ken often wore matching sweaters and scarfs to ward off the cool weather. We always caused a stir with the locals. Everyone knew that Kendra and I were a couple, but no one could figure out how Bri ended up pregnant. I became known as the guy with the two hot, knocked-up girls.

With drinking off the table and sex with my pregnant goddesses, slowing down, the girls took to walking in the park and our dog couldn't have been happier. We spent more time than ever together.

It was after a walk just like this when our world stopped rotating. Walking down the street and into the house, no had noticed the big SUV parked on the street out front. Helen and Bill sat at our kitchen table and they didn't look very happy.

"Wow, mom, dad, how did you guys get in here?"

"Do you think I need a fuckin key to get in this goddamn house?" Bill was not a happy man.

"So, to what do we owe the pleasure of your visit?" Kendra was being pleasant, but the irritation in her voice was dripping like venom.

"Well let me tell you. Seems that old Bob Larson was up this way on the weekend. There was a country fair, or some shit and he was selling pecans or some fucking thing, when he notices my daughters. Tells me that he saw Brittney, and she's pregnant. I tell ole Bob that he's mistaken, it's Kendra. No. He saw her too. She was with her husband and she's also pregnant. I keep telling Bob that he's wrong until he whips out his phone and shows me a picture. Sure enough, it's both of you. Knocked up, out for a stroll at the market, wearing the same fucking sweaters that you're wearing right fucking now."

"Now honey, calm down." Helen tried to touch his arm, but he pulled it away.

"Don't you tell me to calm down. I want to know right fucking now, how did this happen? Who's the goddamn father and where the hell is he?"

Bri dropped her head telling her father, "You don't know him."

"I don't know him? Do you fucking know him or did it happen because you're out slutting around again?"

"Dad." Kendra screamed at her father, but he wasn't stopping.

"Tell me. I want to know. You think it's funny that you keep bringing shame to our family? You think it's okay for you to act like a slut, that we won't get hurt by it?"

"Stop." Cried Kendra.

"I will not fuckin stop. Tell me right goddamn now, who's the father Brittney or don't you know. You probably don't even care that your child will grow up a little bastard."

"Stopppppp." Kendra had tears streaming down her face, but Bri just stood with her head down looking at the floor.

"Who's the father you little slut?" Bill was so pissed that spittle was flying everywhere as he ranted.

"I am." I yelledit out over asshole Bill's bellowing voice and neither of my girls said a thing. An eerie silence hung over the room, as Bill's shot his gaze from person to person.

When it finally sunk in Bill screamed, "What? Wait one goddamn minute."

"No. You fuckin wait. You break into my home like some criminal and you think that it's okay? I wish we lived in Texas, so that I could have shot your dumb ass. Then you start screaming like an idiot. Brittney's old enough to make her own decisions, so don't come in here acting all high and mighty. I know you'll find this hard to believe, but you sound like an asshole. You have a beautiful daughter that's smart, and healthy and all you're concerned about is how you'll look if someone finds out she has had a child and isn't married? What century do you think this is? You live in a different state, nobody will even know, and frankly, nobody gives a fuck how you look, so don't worry about how her child will grow up. It will be loved and cared for just like Kendra's and mine. Bri knows who the father is and he loves her very much, so if you ever raise your voice in my house again or use words "slut" or "little bastard", I swear to god, I'll kick your ass to the curb and you and that stupid fucking SUV of yours can disappear forever, understood?"