Bri Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing back up into an erect position, my penis slipped into the crevice between her legs, and made its first contact with her wet vagina. If Helen would have slightly opened, lifted or parted her legs, I could have slid right in, but she had other plans.

With both hands on my chest, Helen pushed me backward into my favorite chair. A chair that I have had the pleasure of ravaging both her daughters in. When I settled in, Helen lowered herself to her knees without ever losing eye contact and took my hard cock into her mouth.

She sucked as if she wanted the venom out. Her head bobbed ever so slightly, but the vacuum seal remained intact. I put my hand to the side of her face and told her exactly what I was thinking, "Holy fuck that feels good. You keep that up and I'm not going to last." Helen just nodded and kept sucking.

The tight, wet lips wrapped around my cock, along with her tongue rubbing the under side of my shaft and overwhelming suction was more than I could take. "Holy fuck Helen, I'm cumming right now."

It wasn't lots of warning, but it would have been enough had she wanted to be warned. Instead she continued to suck and swallow. I had such a build up of sperm in me that I half expected to see some of it come flying out of her nose, but that wasn't the case.

I collapsed back into the chair and watched as Helen walked over to the table near where she had been seated and picked up her glass. She may have swallowed my cum, but she wanted a little bit of gin and tonic to wash it down.

"Wow Helen, you are so sexy. Your body, your walk, everything about you screams sexuality." In the dim lighting, I couldn't be sure, but if I had to guess, I would have said that she was blushing.

"I wish that were true. Maybe twenty years ago, but surely not now." She wasn't fishing for a compliment. It was truly how she felt.

"Okay, then how do you explain this?" I pointed to my penis and it was just as hard as it had been before we started. "I'm not kidding. I want you so bad right now, I feel like I'm going to explode again any second."

Her hand started to tremble again as she raised the glass to her lips. Smoothly and delicately, she finished the contents, placed the glass back on the table and swayed her hips as she walked back toward me.

Placing a knee on either side of me, Helen leaned in for a kiss and I got another fresh taste of gin and tonic. Her raised elevation put her tits right in line with my mouth and I used it to my full advantage. I bit down gently while Helen grabbed my shaft and rubbed the head of my penis around her opening. With my mouth full of boobs and my hands full of ass, Helen sank down onto my cock. As the inches entered her depths, yet another "Oh my" escaped her lips.

Rocking back and forth I could feel the velvety soft grip of her vagina. The feeling was so good and so intense, that I almost felt guilty, and maybe I should have, because having sex with your mother-in-law is not a normal thing to do.

The whole event was so different, yet so familiar. Helen moved in ways that were exactly like her daughters, but her feel was softer, gentler, more delicate.

She controlled the tempo of the sex. Moving up and down as she saw fit. From where I was sitting, with her tits in my face, I couldn't watch the action of my dick penetrating her and that was unfortunate, because she had more hair covering that area than any other woman that I'd ever been with, and I would have loved to watch my cock parting those hairy lips.

I could feel my eruption building, but I didn't want it to be over, so almost sheepishly I asked Helen if I could go down on her.

"Really?"

"If you're okay with it, yes" I could tell by her hesitation that this might possibly be the first time that someone has made that request.

"You don't think that it's dirty?"

"No. I think it's beautiful, but if you don't think so, we don't have to." I knew just by how her pussy tightened up around my shaft and a small river of her juices oozed out of her that she relished the idea.

Helen stood, popping my hard, glistening cock out of her and exposing it to the cool night air. Holding her hand out, she helped me to me feet and guided me to her room like a puppy on a leash. Closing the door behind us, Helen lay back on the bed looking very much like a goddess.

Crawling up in between her legs, I got my first good look at her pussy. There was a very hairy triangle, but around her lips seemed to be trimmed and well groomed. When my tongue touched her for the first time she and I jumped together, her because the shock and me because the long curly hairs tickled my nose. Helen had a musky, exotic smell and her juices were thicker than any I could remember.

I started with slow circles around her clit and ramped up the speed a little at a time. What I was doing must have been working for her because her ass continually bucked up off the mattress and a series of loud moans and "oh my fuuuuucking god" poured from her mouth.

My attack was having the effect that I wanted, so I pressed two fingers into Helen's vagina and with the same timing that my tongue flicked her clit, my fingers plunged in and out. The steady flow of lady lava cascaded over my tongue and ran down my chin, surely soaking the blankets beneath us.

Pulling my soaked digits out of her dripping hole, I used my index finger to rub her puckered anus. Helen jumped but settled back into the bed. It didn't take long before she was pushing her ass toward my finger. Switching up to my middle digit, I put a little more pressure on her sphincter and flatten my tongue across her pussy lips and clit. I was surprised when Helen cried out, "do it, oh my god, do it please."

With my finger sunk deep into her ass and my mouth chewing mercilessly at her vagina, Helen came with a loud howl. She stiffened up like a board and continually said, "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" as I licked relentlessly.

Moving up into position, I placed the head of my cock at her opening and pushed in with an urgency that surprised her. I took long deliberate strokes. Tip to balls and out again. Helen moved like a pro beneath me. When I tried to kiss her, Helen turned her head and gave me a simple, "nope". Apparently, she wasn't as open to tasting herself as her daughters were.

It felt great to be back in the saddle, and this saddle was warm, snug and inviting. Helen had told me earlier that Bill was her only lover, but her movements showed me that she was skilled in the art of making love. Helen gyrated her hips just so and clenched her muscles well enough that I was ready to burst after only a few short minutes.

I tried to nibble on Helen's neck, but she pulled my face away and told me, "no more hickies". I guess she knew perfectly well where the last one came from.

Our motions turned into a frantic rhythm. Both of us were reaching the finish line and wanted to make sure the other would be close behind, if not first. Helen started making grunting, "Ah, ah, ah" noises as our sex mashed together and her breathing was coming in short gasps.

My older lover knew that I was close, she wrapped her legs around my ass and helped drive me into her. Reaching up with my hand, I cupped and squeezed her tit, letting out an almost battle cry, "holy fuck I'm coming". Helen was right there with me. She finished a very close second. Her arms collapsed to her sides and her legs flopped off my back and onto the bed, she was spent.

In hindsight, I should have asked Helen if I could cum in her, but I remembered that Kendra had once told me that after Bri was born, her mother could no longer have children. Good fortune was on my side this time as I would not impregnate my mother-in-law also.

Slowly withdrawing myself from the tight confines of her pussy, I slid down, suckled at both breasts and kissed Helen on the stomach.

"Wow. Don't you ever get tried?" I knew that she was flattered by the chuckle in her voice.

"Are you kidding. My wife gave me a hall pass to have sex with her sexy mother, do you think that I'm not going to take every opportunity to enjoy it?"

"No need to rush. I'm not going anywhere, anytime soon."

Helen and I showered together and as soon as she had washed my face with soap and water, her tongue found its way back into my mouth. The movement of her lips on mine and the gentle yet firm grasp that her hands had as they washed my penis and balls brought me back to life. Leaning with her head touching the ceramic tiles on the wall and her arm holding onto the towel rail, I entered her from behind.

While it was an act of loving, it was not making love. Instead it was five minutes of raw thrusting for both parties. The sight of my shaft pushing in and out kept me rock hard. Helen's puckered asshole smiled up at me, as if inviting me to touch it. When I pushed my thumb against the crinkled skin, I fully expected another "nope" to come my way, but just like earlier, it never happened.

"Oh, my lord." Was the only thing I heard when the thumb bottomed into her ass.

"Do you want me to put my cock in there?" Too shy or too embarrassed to speak, here were no words spoken, but her head nodded almost as if begging for forgiveness.

I was very comfortable in the pussy that I currently resided in, but I wanted it all. Pulling out, I moved the tip upward. The natural lube from Helen's pussy and the warm shower water was more than enough to get the job done. I pushed forward until the mushroom head of my dick popped in past her sphincter. When that happened, her hand flew back and the Walmart nail extensions that adorned her hands, clawed into my hip, surely drawing blood. I grabbed at Helen's waist and eased myself in. This was not the first time I'd been in someone in her family's asshole, so I knew to take my time.

Ever so slowly I pushed on until I was in her bowels. I moved my hands up to cup her hanging breasts. The water that was running down and off of them reminded me of showerhead that isn't quite turned off. When Helen was ready, she extracted her blades from my hip and put the hand on the wall for support.

Her ass was tight and warm, and every stroke was amazing. If we had have been in the upstairs shower, everyone in the house would have been awake. Helen was just as loud as she was the night, we had heard her with Bill. She let out a series of groans, along with some loud sex noises. Her love making sounds filled the room.

Just like her daughters before her, Helen reached down between her legs and rubbed her clit. I am guessing that by doing that, combined with my hands on her tits and my cock in her ass, it was all she could take. Helen won this race by a long shot. When she came, it was all I could to stop her from falling to the shower floor. Her legs had given out and she could barely keep herself standing. Knowing that time was limited I ramped up my pace until come blasted out of me and into my mother-in-law's ass.

Finally cleaned-up for the night, I tucked Helen into bed, kissed her goodnight and headed for the comfort of my own room. Creeping up the stairs in the silence of a quiet home, then climbing into bed with my loving wife, I couldn't help but think how fucking lucky I was.

The sounds of morning filled the Brown household as they had since the children were born. There was laughing and crying. There were sounds of people scrambling about and all of it was music to my ears.

With only two babies, and four people tending to them, it made for a light workload, so everyone was well rested, and I was able to continue my work during the day.

Everyone in the house knew or heard what had happened between their mother / grandma and husband / boyfriend / father, yet not a word was spoken about it. Helen avoided all contact with me, eyes, touch, everything, but it wasn't uncomfortable. Everyone went about their business and I went about mine.

All sense of time had slipped my mind. Fully engrossed in work I heard a tap on my office door. "I thought you might like a sandwich. You missed lunch."

With the biggest smile I had, "Well that was very thoughtful of you."

Leaning forward, she kissed my forehead, then my lips, "Think of it as a thank you for last night."

"I should be thanking you. Helen, I told you last night, I had a great time. It couldn't have been any better."

"Well, that's a bit of a shame, because I wanted to try to improve on it whenever you felt up for it, but if you think that it couldn't get any better, maybe we'll just leave it as is." As Helen shook her ass, walking out of my office, we both knew that she wasn't serious, and it was her way of inviting me into sex with her whenever I wanted.

The sounds of soft music and smells of three women cooking, rattled and wafted down the hall into my office. The noises seemed to mute for a second, but that was only because Kendra and Bri were standing in my doorway. Shoulder to shoulder, they pushed their way in and closed the door behind them and raced to my desk.

I knew this look, I'd seen it many times before, they wanted answers. The look on their faces turned to smiles as Kendra said, "Oh, my god. Did you really fuck my mom in the ass?"

Putting my head in my hands in mock horror, the girls laughed in unison. Bri came around to the side of my desk to remind me of a very important thing in our household, "Ryan, you need to remember one very important fact. Both Kendra and I will be ready and willing to go in less than two weeks, so you had better not tire yourself out on our mother."

Kendra felt compelled to chime in with, "Yeah, baby. Mom isn't in any hurry to leave, so if you keep making her as happy as you did last night, you might just have three horny women to contend with in a couple of weeks."

Being in my twenties and in good health made it easier on me to answer, "I'll take my chances ladies, I'll just have to take my chances."