Bri Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The silence was deafening. Bill was trying to process all the information. He looked at his wife and daughters for answers, but they weren't giving any away. In a much calmer voice Bill asked for the last time, "So, just tell me. I need to know. Who's the father?" It was the old comedy, "Who's on first, routine." , but no one was laughing.

"Why? Why do you need to know so bad?" Bri had spoken for the first time since we entered the house.

"So, I can kill the motherfucker, that's why." There was an anger in his eyes that told me he wasn't joking.

Tears streamed down Bri's face as she raised her head, looked into her father's face and asked, "Why are you so mad daddy? Is it because I wouldn't let you be the father?"

You could have heard the proverbial pin drop. Big Bill stood in front of us as white as a ghost. Three questioning faces stared at him blankly, while Bri sobbed into Kendra's chest.

Bill lowered his head, grabbed Helen by the arm and exited the house without another word. The sound of the big SUV racing up our street trailed off into the distance.

The tension was so thick that it was weighing us down. Kendra tried to console her little sister, but to no avail. Bri had a tale to tell, but neither of us risked asking the question. Our home was very quiet for a few days.

A casual evening of listening to Bob Seger, reading and drinking marshmallow hot chocolates gave Bri the courage needed to tell us her story. It had happened one evening shortly after her eighteenth birthday. Bri had gone out with friends to a high school dance and like most teenagers, smoked some weed and shared a bottle of cheap wine. When she arrived home, Bill accused his youngest daughter of being a pothead, a drunk and a tramp. Brittney tried to tell her father that she was only having a little fun and that she'd only smoked weed twice and it the was the first time ever that she had wine. As far as sex, she told her father that she was still a virgin. Of course, he didn't believe her and told her that she was a no-good, dirty, little slut. Bri pushed all the right buttons, telling her father that if he didn't believe her, he should check for himself and in his drunken state, that is exactly what he did. Consensual at first, the checking turned into more than Bri wanted, but in his drunken condition, Bill wasn't about to stop.

By the time it was over, Bri had lost her virginity to her father and she was pregnant. It was just the beginning of her downward spiral. A month later she stole money to have an abortion and turned to partying as a lifestyle. Bill never admitted to any of it, nor did he accept any responsibility and Helen was none the wiser. All of this continued until the day we picked her up in Denver.

Bri's story put a dark shroud of sadness over our once happy home. Kendra threatened to kill both her parents for the damage that they'd caused, but Bri took the high road, claiming that she provoked him and at times even enjoyed what her father was doing to her. Even if that were the case, living with a secret like that can darken one's soul. That evening in bed, we put Bri in the middle and smothered her with love.

Charlotte Emma Brown was born shortly after 2:00am in the morning and the whole hospital knew that she had arrived. The sounds of her bellowing cries filled the empty hallways. All the while, Kendra was surrounded by the ones she loved, me and Bri.

Once Kendra got home, she was in pain and her rather pregnant sister wasn't much assistances to her, so I did everything that I could. After a month we had a pretty good routine going, but Bri had to go and fuck it all up by deciding to have her baby early.

Ryan Emmet Brown was born right around noon, 36 days after his sister. Unlike Charlotte, his entry into the world was quiet and unassuming. Considering his early arrival, he was in great health and a good weight, so his hospital stay was short and sweet.

Our one-time love nest was now a full-blown family dwelling. Ryan and Charlotte shared a neutral colored nursery, while Kendra had insisted that Bri move upstairs to the guest room so that she could be nearby. One big happy family.

Things were a shit show to say the least. Crying kids, post-partum women, and me trying to work from home. Everything was a mess. Our evenings were no longer the fun, happy, sex romps of the past, now we were excited to get through a movie without falling asleep or having a crying baby interrupt us. Welcome to the real world.

Friday night was going to be movie night, like it or not. Even though we had only eaten 90 minutes earlier, I made a big bowl of popcorn and started the movie at 7:00pm. There should be no reason not to make it until the end.

Having a child teaches you small little things that work for you and those that don't. We quickly found that the thing that wakes a sleeping child faster than anything else in our world, is a barking dog and our dog only barks for one reason, the doorbell.

The cold blast of wintery air outside outlined Helen breath while she stood outside shivering in the cold. She stood silently with her luggage by her side and frozen tears in eyes. With hat in hand, Helen had come to spend time with her daughters and grandchildren. The girls were happy to see their mother, but no mention was made of Bill. Helen helped sooth the crying babies and get them back to sleep. Helen very much looked the part of proud grandmother and she was a true natural. When Helen inquired as to what we had named her grandchildren, she visibly winched when Bri told her Ryan, but she didn't say a word.

With both my children and both my girls safely in bed, I was alone with Helen for the first time in months. "Helen, can I get you and gin and tonic?"

"Thanks, but no. I'd love a tea if you have any." I put the water on to boil, showed Helen an assortment of teas and told her to make herself at home.

"You know, I just thought that you were just being chivalrous." Helen was looking at me for answers.

"Pardon me?"

"Chivalrous, gallant, a gentleman."

I interrupted, "Oh, I know what it means, Why, do you say that."

"Well, when Bill was being Bill, you jumped to Brittney's defense and said that you were the father. I thought that you were just being chivalrous. But now with Ryan junior laying upstairs by his sister, I know that you were serious." The look on my face must have spoke volumes. "I'm not judging. I just wonder how it happened." I tilted my head sideways and grinned. "I know "HOW" it happened. I mean why did happen."

"You know, it's getting late. Too late to get into a conversation like this. Let's leave it to your lovely daughters to answer those questions. Maybe they can shed some light on the situation for you, but don't count on anything because I'm still trying to figure it out myself." I was able to escape this time, but sooner or later, Helen would know the truth about our "special" relationship.

My frustrations must have shown on my face. My once fun Saturday morning shopping list, consisting of fun foods and booze, had now turned into that of a true family man. I had my cart almost full of diapers, baby wipes, formula and feminine hygiene products before I even considered getting anything to eat. Life had gone full circle for me.

I suppose that I was probably just feeling sorry for myself and I'd be the world's biggest dick if I brought it up, but the lack of attention and the lack of sex was getting to me. In the past three years, I couldn't remember going 5 days without, now I was going on just short of 50.

The three hens were deep in conversation when I returned with my arms full of supplies, from a number of various stores. Looking at the red eyes and used tissues, I knew there were no more untold secrets. My safest bet would be to give them some space.

It was the first time that I remembered sleeping through the night in a long time and I actually slept in until 8:00am. Apparently, the kid's grandmother took the baby monitors and spent the night "on duty".

Helen was sitting by herself at the kitchen counter. She had been, or perhaps still was, crying. Her eyes were red, and tissues cluttered the area in which she sat. I couldn't help but feel some sort of compassion for her as I placed my hand on her shoulder. "You okay Helen?"

She didn't speak immediately, instead she stood and hugged me with her head in my chest. After a few moments, a quiet "thank-you" slipped from her mouth.

I honestly didn't know what she was talking about, so I asked, "for what?"

"For being there for my girls. I know that you love them both dearly, and I can see with my own eyes how much they love you. I don't understand what is going on, but I do appreciate it."

The next week passed us by without even the hint of a problem. Our little, eat, shit, sleep machines were getting so much attention that concerns were raised about them being spoiled. In the end, duties were shared, and Helen's girls received the precious gift of some much-needed rest.

Helen fell into a routine around the house, she became one of the girls, one of the family, and it had a positive effect on the household, and everything that she was doing was greatly appreciated.

Feeling more than a little amorous on a cold, snowy, winter night, I snuggled into bed with Ken. I wrapped her up tight in my arms and ravaged her face with kisses. She giggled at all of the attention, but gave me a stern, "No" when I cupped one of her huge lactating breasts.

"Ah, come on baby, you're killin me here."

"I know Ryan, but my episiotomy hasn't healed completely, and Dr. Bond said we should wait until she has given me the green light."

"It's a fucking conspiracy and you know it. And what's this "we" shit? If you had a guy for a doctor, he would have given you the go ahead, a long time ago." I was halfheartedly joking, but deep inside I was serious.

"Go down to our office, lock the door, grab some lotion, a box of tissues and put on your favorite porn site. Do what you do when I'm at work."

"I was okay doing that, because I knew you'd be coming home and we'd...well you know, but if I do it now, that's all I got." The was no possible way that I wasn't coming across as a whiny baby to my wife. As a last resort I asked, "what about a short blowie? It won't take me long to cum, I promise."

My loving wife smiled and rolled onto her side and switched off the light. My beautiful, sexy wife, had quit literally, turned her back to my problem.

The next morning brought a hot shower, a cup of coffee and some food to change my mood. Things started to look up. Locked away in my office, I focused on my work. With AirPods in, all background noise was a thing of the past. The music helped me concentrate and one task after another was dumped into the completed file.

I jumped when Kendra put my lunch down in front of me. She surprised me with a clubhouse sandwich, pickles and an iced tea. The lunch of champions.

"Sorry to startle you baby, but I called your name like five times and you didn't answer me."

"Tunnel vision. Your mom's helping me out by taking my shift with the kids, so it seemed like the perfect time to get caught up on some of this other stuff."

"Yeah, she's been great. I talked to her about how much we appreciated it and she told me that she'd do "anything" to help." Kendra had a very proud look on her face when she said "anything".

"Perfect. If she'll do "anything" maybe you can ask her to wash the dog and shovel the walkway." That comment earned me a punch in the arm.

"No dummy, she said that she would do "anything". Got me?" Making her famous quotation marks in the air with her fingers. No, I didn't get her.

"Got you. That's why I said get her to do that other stuff. It will save me a shitload of time." Ken opened her mouth and shook her head exasperated.

"Wow."

"Wow, what? You started this, I was in here minding my own business and you came in here talking like I'm supposed to understand everything that you're saying. Well I don't. If you really want me to understand, talk to me like I'm a kid. Go ahead, you have my undivided attention."

"Holy shit you're dense sometimes. Anything, as in she's willing to help you take a load off." Giving me an over embellished wink. Once again, I was lost. Just by helping the girls with the kids and letting me get some work done was helping me take a huge load off. I must have looked confused because my wife turned her palms skyward, raised her arms and said, "What the hell Ryan."

"What the hell, what?"

"You gotta be kidding me. She's offering to have sex with you, but if she ever saw us having this conversation, I'm sure she'd back out. Jackass." There was very little doubt in my mind that Kendra was serious. She had the same look she had when she asked me to be with her sister. Now she was offering up her mother as the sacrificial lamb.

"Jackass? How the hell am I supposed to know what evil plan you're scheming up? Thanks anyway babe, but I'm gonna take a pass on that. I truly appreciate the gesture, but believe me, nothing good could possibly ever come from that."

Kendra walked in front of me, sat on the edge of my desk, leaned forward and in a whisper made a statement. "You are going to fuck my mother. It will be good for both of you. Plus, it will be payback for what my father did to Bri. So, after supper, you get that ass of yours upstairs and shower up nice, nice, then you get your ass back downstairs and she will take over from there. It'll be great, I promise."

That was pretty much it for work. The rest of the day was a write off. I tried, I really did, but visions of Helen and I having sex, along with the thoughts of Big Bill walking in and filling me full of lead, danced around in my head. It bothered me so much, that when the office door opened, I jumped out of my skin.

"Look Ryan, you and mommy scared daddy." Bri walked over to my desk and agave me a soft kiss. Handing me my son, she sat down in the same spot her sister had earlier owned.

"So baby, I hear that you're fucking your mother-in-law tonight." There was no beating around the bush with the ever tactful Bri.

"I'm told. Not my idea, just so we're clear, and it hasn't happened yet, so let's not get too far ahead of ourselves." I must have had a nervous tick or something else going on.

"Oh, it's happening. Baby, Kendra isn't letting this one go." Bri looked over her shoulder and when she knew the coast was clear, she opened her robe and squeezed her boob until a pearly white droplet of milk formed on the end of her hard, dark nipple. I was instantly hard. "You can think of me when you're fucking her, just don't say my name when you cum."

Her teasing was torture. There was nothing I could do because my hands were full and she was in the same shape as Kendra, so any penetration was off limits. Leaning forward Bri kissed me again and said, "By the way, supper in ten." And left me sitting in my office with a hardon.

Supper was a tense affair. Helen had her first drink since she had arrived at our house. Every time she picked the glass up, her hand was trembling. The girls made light talk and basic conversation, with the odd subliminal shot thrown in for good measure, but the tension was very thick.

"So, Ryan, any plans for tonight?" Bri asked the tongue in cheek question just to wind up her mother.

"Actually, I do. When you guys go to bed for your beauty rest, I plan on pouring myself a drink and putting on the Irishman on Netflix. I think your mom might join me." Fuck it, I'd try to give it back to her a little.

My mind was racing in the shower, is this really going to happen? Am I going to have sex with my mother-in-law? Do I initiate? Do I do as I was told, and wait for her? There were far too many questions for me to answer, but I didn't have to worry as Helen was already in the den when I arrived. Her short hair was still damp from her shower and she clung to the front of her robe that she was wearing, as if she were concerned about it falling open.

"I'm getting a drink. Can I interest you in something before we start the movie?" Helen nodded her head and cleared her throat before almost whispering out, "Please."

Ninety minutes into the epic movie our monitor went off letting us know that it was time for a night feeding and a diaper change. Thirty minutes later, the mess was cleaned up and we were back in front of the television.

"Ryan, before you start the movie up again, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, sure, anything."

"Are my daughters forcing you into something that you don't want? I mean, I know that my best years are behind me and I'm not nearly the woman that I once was and both Kendra and Bri are so beautiful compared to me. I'm very worried that you'll be disappointed. Bill is the only lover I've ever been with."

"Helen, you're a very beautiful woman. Your daughters both pray that they are lucky enough to have your looks when they are in their forties. Secondly, I think that they are forcing you more than me. It's not something that you have to do. We can both lie to them. We'll say that it happened, and everyone will be happy. No one would be the wiser."

"Everyone would be happy but me."

"What?"

"Everyone would be happy but me. I've thought about this so many times since we kissed in the kitchen. You have no idea. It has kept me going when Bill was pawing at me with his greasy hands."

I was definitely taken aback. I stopped to look at Helen and realized that she was staring at my crotch. All this talk about sex with my mother-in-law had given me a hard on.

Without a word I pulled my t-shirt up over my head, then lifted up off my favorite chair, just enough to pulled down my sleeping pants. Helen's eyes were burning holes into my abs and penis, while her mouth formed the shape of an "O".

Getting up she never removed her eyes from my body. When she was standing directly in front of me, she moved her hands to her sides and undid the sash on her robe. Like the curtains in an old vintage theatre, majestically being pulled open, the front of her robe parted to expose her beauty.

Helen was a very beautiful woman no matter what her age might be. There were signs of some sag along with a couple of stretch marks from her child birthing years, but overall, she had a very firm body. Any other blemish were just beauty marks that accentuated her sexiness and experience.

My hands touched low on her legs and moved north caressing their smoothness as I went. When they reached her ass, I grab her cheeks into my hands and moved forward to kiss her softly on her belly button. The curls of her pubic hair tickled my chin as it rested there. After a short paused to lick and nibble her belly I moved my hands so that they were on track toward her breasts.

When my right hand found its target, I sat up high enough so that my lips could suck one of Helen's hard nipples into my mouth, and for the first time that evening, my mother-in-law whispered, "Oh my" and moaned.

Her nipples and breasts were an erogenous zone for Helen, she cooed and moaned as I suckled and kneaded them. When I removed my right hand and placed it on her clit, she orgasmed instantly. Her not so quiet release triggered as series of mini convulsions that shook her body. Unrelenting I continued working my fingers deeper into her frothy wetness.

Curling the first two digits on my hand upward, I pushed my thumb onto Helen's clit and stood so that we could kiss. When our tongues met for the second time since I'd married her daughter, Helen moaned another "Oh my" into my mouth.

To say that she was stimulated would be a bit of an understatement. Helen was pushing down so hard on my fingers that she was in a semi squatting position and I had to lean forward so that they didn't slip out of her pussy. Rapidly panting and shuddering signaled that Helen had cum on my hand for the second time that night.