Brian

Story Info
Couple wants a new lifestyle.
2.7k words
3.18
10.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian Wilcox and his wife had been driving home from a party at the home of Brian's employer. They had been on the road for a minute or two, and she hadn't spoken a word. Believe me, Brian was waiting for all hell to break loose. The only sound was that of the wiper blades pushing the pouring rain from one side to the other on the car's windshield.

Then.... without warning, she shouted. "What the hell is going on, Brian?"

Brian is the man in this shit-show and Helen is his wife.

Helen and Brian have been married for six years, and this blonde bombshell is the envy of just about every guy he knows. He's so proud to be seen with her. At night at home, Brian can lay back and tell himself how "lucky I am".

I mean she really looks good. The breasts Brian paid for were the best, and they feel so good and look so scrumptious. Let's face it, it's hard to keep your hands off them.

When Helen walks into a room the blood of every dick in the place is heading South.

Tonight, however, Brian is going to be lamenting how much he fucked up. He's going to have a hard time digging himself out of the hole he dug for himself.

"Helen, honey, we have been talking about our sex life getting stale, humdrum and downright boring. You said we should do something new and exciting." He looked at her with her face and eyes turned toward the night and the driving rain. "I thought we agreed to....."

"Jesus H. Christ, Brian!" There was fire in her eyes. "Do you know what they were doing?" She was talking about the scene at the house of Brian's boss.

"Yes. I know.... I thought you wanted to check it out to see if we were interested."

"Stop the car Brian... Stop the car... I said, stop the car!"

Well, he was wrong. It wasn't fire in her eyes. It was moisture from approaching tears. "I'm not going to stop the car, Helen. You wanted to go home; we're going home." About that time the lights of a police car started flashing from behind. "Fuck...!"

Brian took the first opportunity to get out of the rain and pulled the car over at a Convenience store under the cover of the fuel pumps.

It turned out, he ran a red light. But as the policeman wrote out the ticket, he kept glancing at Helen. To be completely honest, he paid more attention to Helen than he did to the ticket he was writing. He finally spoke to her and wanted to know if she was alright. Helen smiled and actually chuckled a bit as she assured him, she was fine. She said she was probably the cause of Brian running the light.

It crossed Brian's mind, "if he had looked at her sooner, the way she was dressed, he would be getting a warning, instead of a ticket."

Just before Brian was about to pull out into traffic, (the street was almost empty of any traffic) he apologized to Helen for not making it clearer about what might happen at the party.

There were no tears. "Brian," she began. "When we talked about checking out if this was what we wanted to do. We were talking about going to one of those clubs where we could see if we wanted to try this sort of thing... You know, the lifestyle thing."

"What sort of lifestyle thing?" Brian interrupted. "You mean wife swapping, dating, an open marriage, you back with your girlfriend? Me sleeping with other women? What do you mean?" Brian sat back and waited for a response, because they had talked about each and every one of these possibilities for over a year. Yes, a year and they were no closer to a solution now, as they were then.

"We would see what was going on and what was happening, and then make a decision on what kind of future we had." She said as she rested her back against the passenger side door.

There it was. The big question that had been the topic of discussions for well over the last six months. Two marriage counselors, one from a church (suggested by a friend), and one who knew what he was talking about. Brian's chest was about to explode from this conversation, when he noticed the police car still parked behind them. "I think we should go home."

"No," she insisted. "Turn the car around and let's go back to the party. Maybe I didn't understand. But when your boss grabbed my tits, I was shocked you didn't say anything."

"He's my boss, what did you expect me to say? You were hanging all over him all evening. I thought that's what you wanted. All you had to say was, 'you weren't interested'."

"But I kind of was..." She lowered her gaze to her lap.

"You mean after all this shit of yelling and pulling me out into the fucking rain, you want to go back and fuck my boss?" Shaking his head in disbelief.

"Look, I'm not certain that's what I want, but we both agreed we had to do something. We were headed down this path to destruction. And no matter what you think I am feeling, I'm scared as hell. I'm not certain we are prepared for starting over."

Brian glanced at his watch. "It's still early, do you want to go to a club, or do you want to go back to the party?"

She was nervously massaging the thin fabric covering her legs. "If you won't get upset by what you see, and make an ass of yourself, I think we should go back to the party."

Frustrated and not certain of what he should say as a man, as a cuckold, as a man so pussy-whipped he didn't know what he was, he pulled the car over to the edge of the street and stared at her face. "We're not doing this to make our marriage better. We're going to see if we can start again." He paused. "Helen, you have already made two comments tonight leading me to believe you want out of our marriage."

He turned away from her and pushed the ignition button on the dash. "If that's what you want, then let's go find you a new lover. Because I'll tell you right now, I haven't been happy in my life either."

Brian turned the car into a U-Turn and accelerated back toward the place where this fight started. Maybe I should call it a loud discussion that went nowhere.

No one said a word out loud, but they both had their own thoughts....

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

HELEN'S THOUGHTS

"Look at that stupid son of a bitch. He makes me sick just to look at him.

He thinks I want to go back to this party so I can screw some unknown guy. Maybe he needs to watch and see how fucking is supposed to be done. He sure hasn't learned anything in the last six years.

God, what a waste of time! Six years of my life I can never get back. It was fun, exciting, thrilling. But now it's just him in the basement, and me getting off with rubber dildos and toys.

If he only knew his friend, neighbor, and golfing buddy tapped this ass a month ago. He paid more attention to me in two hours than dipshit has in the last two years.

Oh shit, when I saw Kevin Blue and his wife at this party I almost fainted. Kevin told me if I was unhappy, I should give the lifestyle a try.

After all the roleplaying and the pretending, now this has to happen. I didn't know both he and his wife were screwing around. He didn't say a word when we hooked up when Brian was on the road.

I don't even know why I've stayed with Brian this long... He's just a dick that doesn't know where he's been or where he's going.

We used to be fantastic together. Now.... well now he doesn't give a shit about me. If he would just pay a little more attention to me, and not to that computer game, he says will make us rich, we might never be in the predicament we're in right now.

How about being a normal couple, sitting at home in the evening and just being together. Isn't that the way it's supposed to be?

Hell, I don't know. Maybe he's spending all his time in the basement looking at porn.

No....No not Brian. He gets up from the dinner table and goes down to the basement and plays that game over and over. He keeps saying it's almost done. He'll never be satisfied enough to say it's finished.

What in the hell is he doing anyway? He's a computer programmer for a tool manufacturer; not someone that builds computer games.

Well, what about me. If he only took the time to know about me and what my needs are. If he's too busy to make me happy and satisfied, then I'll go out and find someone who will.

I have a job too, and you don't see me running off to hide every night when I'm supposed to be taking care of his needs.

Show me his boss..... I'll have that fucker eating out of my hand and everything else in a matter of seconds. I can't believe I married this. shit of a man.

BRIAN'S THOUGHTS

She said she wanted bigger tits. I got them for her. She wasn't being sexually satisfied. We went to counseling. What the hell else am I supposed to do?

I tied her to the bed. Oh, gee.... Nothing changed; she still just laid there. She tied me to the bed, and she got tired. I know she faked that orgasm so she could get off my dick and go to sleep.

Let's play Doctor. I did that as a kid with the neighbor. It was more fun then, than it was a month ago with my wife.

I picked her up at a bar. Holy cow, that was fun. We were so far from a hotel 'she' trusted; we were both out of the mood before we got to one.

She wanted to be a cheerleader, a nurse, a Hooters girl, a hooker, and even a Nun. I got her all the outfits, and every time, she would find a way to kill the mood. "Oh, this is so bad against the church. I won't be able to look the priest in the eye."

Make up your fucking mind woman! We're not Catholic... we're Agnostic!

And she wonders why in the hell I want to go to this party. It's very simple ... three reasons: I want to get my dick sucked, I want to eat some pussy, and I want to get laid. B-F-D!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Just as the head shaking and the glaring at each other ended, the driveway to the house of his boss came into view.

Brian didn't turn his head. He didn't ask his wife if she wanted to go into the house and face the crowd inside. Surprisingly, there were only three cars left in the wide and expansive driveway. But just as the engine stopped, Brian and his wife were both exiting the shelter of the car from the pouring rain.

They didn't ring the doorbell. Brian had been given a code to open the door. His fingers seemed to dance over the numbers. He entered the code, and they were soon walking to the back of the house to the party, or what was left of the party.

As their eyes adjusted to the dim, almost extinguished lighting, Brian was pleased to see the party was in full swing (please forgive the pun).

There was a huge shadow standing in a doorway and Helen knew exactly who it was. It was her conquest for the night.... the bossman himself.

She stepped closer to him, and her body seemed to disappear inside the bulk of his enormous shadow. When they broke free of their embrace There were two distinct figures passing through a doorway to their private coupling.

Surprisingly, Brian just smiled. Oh, there was pain in his body. But there was also the realization this is what his wife thought she wanted and what she needed.

As gut wrenching as the pain seemed to be, it ebbed when he felt the lips of an unknown woman pulling and sucking his own cock.

Minutes later he was locked in an unbelievable sixty-nine with a woman he thought he had seen at a company party. But at the moment he really didn't care who she was. She had his cock buried deep in her mouth, and he was tasting the sweetest pussy since the day he met Helen in the parking lot of the Piggy Wiggle store in their hometown.

The woman squeezing his head between her legs was cumming, and he was about to give up his gift to her. Just as he fired off the first load into her mouth, he was convinced this woman was the greatest cock sucker in the world. Then she let loose with a shower of feminine juices that, at first, he thought she was pissing. It turned out to be the womanly shower he had often wondered if he would ever experience. And here it was, like shooting from the fountain of youth.

He redoubled his efforts to make this the most wonderful coupling of his life. A half hour later, as his conquest lay breathless on the thin mattress on the floor... he knew he had succeeded.

Staggering out of the back room, was his wife, Helen. She was smiling. "Are you ready to take me home?" She asked of her exhausted husband.

Minutes later they were back in their car, heading down the same street that took them to the party. Neither said a word for the longest time, and then Helen said. "I love you Brian... I really love you. And if this is any example of what our life can be from here on out. I want to give it a chance. But most of all I want to give us a chance." She paused long enough to turn toward her husband. "If we can communicate with each other and if we can at least try to be a couple. I think we can make it in this new lifestyle."

Brian started to say something, but Helen stopped him. Then she continued.

"Most of all I want you to take me home, right now, and make love to me... real love. And just so you will know... I saw what you did to Marge Anderson. You better get ready, buster. It's going to be a long night."

Within a month of the party, Brian had finally finished his new video game and it was purchased by a gaming company out of Chicago.

Helen soon found the benefits of having a computer genius as a husband, and a horny one at that. Within a year, she had more pairs of shoes than she could possibly wear, and more clothes than she had closet space.

They would have to work on that closet space problem soon.

About every two weeks they were at a party or at a club, especially if consensual sex with other people was on the menu. But after a time, Brian went with Helen less and less on her adventures. And it wasn't long till she too was getting tired of strange men pawing at her.

The urge for sex was still present, but they had fallen into a group of like-minded people, and in the end, they were very happy with the fun they had with their friends. They held parties year-round, but most of all they knew everyone and what everyone's' desires were. After all, it's just living a life. A life that even the most particular people can love.

Oh, I almost forgot... Brian is still creating video games, and Helen loves to spend his (their) money.

End