All Comments on 'Brian and Kara Ch. 01'

by mary0256

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tinman69stinman69sover 16 years ago
really REALLY good story!!

I really liked this story. Mainly because it was so believable, so realistic. It was written just as if it was a true experience. I like that. I have nothing against two consenting adults doing whatever they want to do in the privacy of their own home!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not everyone has a porn star sized cock, or tits!!

The story itself was great, but honestly, a 19 year-old with a 10 inch dick? A girl under 120lbs at 5'6" with 34D tits? Really? That isn't realistic at all! There has to be some meat on the body to get tits that size (for a reason!).

I hate when all guys in these stories have a HUGE dick - and all girls have HUGE tits, especially when you're supposed to believe they're real.

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 16 years ago
Great story!

This first comment is for the "Anony-mouse" who doesn't think that there are people who have 10-inch cocks or that a 5'6" woman can have 34D breasts. DUMB-ASS! I am 6'6" tall and have a 10-inch cock. My girlfriend is 5'4" tall, under 120 lbs, and has 34Cs. Sure, they aren't 34Ds, but they are not THAT far from it AND THEY ARE NATURAL! Just because your cock is below-average and you only date pre-teens, you shouldn't doubt that there could be men and women out there with bigger "equipment" than you have ever seen or touched! And, you moron, STOP BLASTING PEOPLE'S STORIES FOR WEAK REASONS! This was one of the most well-written stories on this site! It wasn't a FUCK-FUCK-FUCK-CUM-THE END story like YOU might enjoy, with flat-chested GIRLS and eunuchs, but not every story out there is a mirrored reflection of YOUR life, otherwise we would all be reading about your fist banging against your fat beer-gut while you fantasize about screwing the life out of your sister-cousin's niece with your pencil!

To Mary0256:

Sorry that the previous red-neck had to be such a dickhead and give you a zero for your great story. I always say it; these "Anony-mice" are either virgins with no imagination or are other authors who can't spell or conjugate a verb to save their lives and just want to down-grade our stories to give their own a fighting chance to win a contest. Your story was excellent and deserves much better than a ZERO for content, creativity, and (with the exception of one misplaced "Jill" where it should have been a "Kara") flawless technique! Please keep writing and I hope that we might read a sequel when these characters decide what to do next! I can't wait until you send them to school! Thank you for a great story of love and lust!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What's the problem /

Who ever said the size of a man's dick is proportionate to his height or weight ? That's pure garbage . I hope all those who are questioning the size are women and not men . I'd hate to think that men were going around checking the size of other men's dicks .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Unrealistic?

I'm 20 and have a 10 inch penis.. /shrug

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great

this look like a promising story, cant wait to read more

oh, im 18 with a 9 inch cock, so im not sure wth ur talking about(previous post)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
French chair

It is a chaise longue, not lounge. It's French for long chair. Nothing to do with lounging.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous