Brian and Sam - A Letter Pt. 01

Story Info
Friends, share sexual experiences by mail.
918 words
4.31
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Sam,

...I reached out and touched it. It was small, not too small, but not yet ready or so I assumed. It was cool and soft in my hand. I could not believe what I was about to do. I had never thought about anything like this before. I had shoveled this mans pavement, just because he was older and I thought it would be nice. I did not expect him to invite me in for hot chocolate. Who does that anymore? I wavered.

He said, "Go on, son," and I touched it again. I took it closer to my mouth this time. I had never thought of being with a man before. I had no idea that I would ever find myself in this position. It was inches from my watering mouth. I did not know exactly what to do but instinct would take over.

Closer yet, I could smell it. It smelled fresh; he had showered. I pushed out my tongue, just a bit, and had my first taste of cock. A few licks was all it took to make me an addict. It started to grow at once. I cannot explain the fervor I felt. Things moved so fast.

"Come on, he said," this time with some urgency. I opened my mouth, just wide enough, and wrapped my lips around its beautiful head. It felt blissful as it grew in my mouth. It was as though it had always belonged there. I did not do anything at first aside from savor the new and exciting feeling. It was just there, widening in my mouth, where it seemingly always belonged.

I reached down, by nature, and touched his balls ever so lightly. I took his cock deeper in my mouth as I continued to play with his balls. I could not help but notice that I had become hard as well.

The slurping sounds turned me on and the taste of his precum was sweet and delicious as I explored his cock with my mouth. This was not so bad! In fact, it was glorious! I felt his hand resting on the top of my head, at first, and then he began to guide me slowly. His fully hard cock was growing deeper into my throat each time he pushed it in. He would hold it there, for just a bit too long, and I would gag. He appeared to like that. Secretly, I did too.

Then, he moved his hands down and took hold of my head with both of his hands. He became more aggressive. He shoved his cock in as far as it would go. Over and over, I gagged as he thrust deeper. He would give me a few seconds to catch my breath before going deeper yet.

I liked this feeling. I would have never guessed. I would never forget this new, liberating, moment with a stranger.

He stood me up and pulled my pants down around my ankles. He began to suck on my cock as it was already raging. He sucked it like a pro, as if he had done it a million times before. Pumping his head and using his hands just right, he was able to make me cum in no time. I was young and without practice - this man was much older than I. He was 20 years my senior at the very least.

He guided me to his bed where he gently laid me over the side. I had my face in a pillow as I felt his slippery fingers moving around my asshole. It was cold, wet, as he was lubing me up! I could feel my asshole pulsate, like it knew it wanted what was coming. This was a new world for me.

He stood upright, squirt and blast of lube in his hand, and then he was inside of me.

It was like a small explosion. Once his head was in, there was no pain - just the most awesome pressure. The straining of my muscles against his rock-hard dick felt wonderful. His hands were on my hips, it felt so natural. I took this for no more than a few minutes before I heard him begin to grunt. He did not ask, he just finished, inside of me. Filled by a stranger, I felt fantastic!

I turned toward him and his cock stood straight at attention. I was somewhat ashamed, embarrassed, for what I let happen to me. I never intended on it. I did not know this man. I had only ever saw him in passing. It was the first time I was with a man. The first time I thought about being with a man. It was the first time I loved being with a man - feeling him throb inside me - in both my mouth and slippery asshole.

"Thank you for shoveling the snow," he said, as he started to straighten himself up. I rolled over and pulled my pants back up. I could feel his cum begin to ooze out of me. I do not know why, but it felt fantastic. I would go as far as to say that I loved it. It was wonderful.

After leaving without much more than a word or two, I returned home my apartment, I was just 20 years old, as I reflected on an encounter that would alter my life. I never knew, that I was going to be a slave to the cock.

Love,

Brandon