Brian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian shook her dad's hand and he gave his farewell. Wendy's mom yelled at him, "Don't worry, Jim, I bet I can arrange for some pork tonight. Luv ya." I could have sworn she said under her breath "porkin'" not "pork". With that he had to get out of the room. He started to head out when he watched Wendy followed by her mother turn the corner. As Wendy turned, he saw something white drop from her skirt. Her mother didn't see it fall but when she got to the corner she looked down and saw the white wad of Kleenex. He watched as her mom picked it up with a look of bewilderment on her face. She was squeezing it between her fingers feeling the wet texture and the warm wetness.

Then she did something that flabbergasted him. She brought the wad to her nose and deeply inhaled. She then turned to him, smiled and then winked. Brian nearly knocked over a nearby lamp as he turned and tried to make a fast exit from the room.

The boat was rocking as they cleared the harbor. Again, he looked at his two grown girls lying nearly naked on the deck of the boat. Their oiled bodies were shining in the sunlight. The girls, Brooke the oldest, and Beth, his youngest, and Brooke's fiancé, Roger, commonly called dickhead, asshole, dipshit and geek boy, depending on his mood, had accompanied him on the boot ride to the nearby island to see an archeological site. Brian had always found ancient cultures fascinating.

Wendy, his wife of over 21 years had remained at the hotel to play some tennis. Dylan had chosen to remain at the hotel also, so he could check out the babes in the next-to-nothing bathing suits. He also didn't want to go because seeing his sisters in those suits was just not right and besides, geek boy was going. Dylan didn't like Roger either. I think the only one who did was Brooke. Brian was not sure what she saw in him. Little fucking geek.

As Brian looked at their tan bodies, without thinking about it he started to get hard. They both looked like their mother 20 years ago. Wendy hadn't changed much. Weighed about ten pounds heavier from the day they got married. But he thought that was because of her tits. She was a good B-cup when they married. But when she had Brooke, right after her milk came in, she got tits. And did she get tits; she now sported a good D-cup with little sag after 21 years.

He got to spend the rest of his leave with Wendy before returning to Germany. They fucked just about every day after their time at the lake except the very next day. She said she wanted to but her ass and pussy were raw. So for the first day he had to settle for a blowjob. They went out for dinner and she blew him in the front seat of the car in the parking lot of the restaurant afterwards. She said something about a creamy dessert.

After that, they were all over each other until he had to board the plane to go back to Germany. His last night there they spent the whole day and night together. His parents were not that happy that they didn't get to see much of him but a stiff prick has no conscious.

He was sure Wendy's mother knew what was going on because she covered for her. They got naked the moment they walked in the motel room and stayed that way until he had to dress to go to the airport. He fucked her an unbelievable five times that night before they finally fell asleep due to exhaustion. They had another repeat of his fucking her ass but it wasn't as painful as the first one. The next morning they had a leisurely fuck in the shower before heading to the airport.

The goodbye was a tender one for both of them. Her parents met them there as well as his. He said goodbye to both parents and then walked off with Wendy. He told her that he meant it when he said he loved her. She said she did too.

To say he was fucked out was an understatement. He slept from the time the plane took off until just before they landed. He slept through all the meals. The only bad part of the trip was his cock was raw. He hated to go pee because he had to touch it.


They kept in contact for the next six months with him proposing to her via a phone call. Actually they had just finished having some hot phone sex when he popped the question. She said yes and three months later they had a quiet ceremony officiated by her dad. He had returned home from his assignment and was enroute to his next. They had a quick honeymoon in San Antonio. They could have gone down the road to the Motel 6 and saved money since all they did was fuck for the five days they were gone.

The best part of the ceremony was when they managed to find a quiet moment at the reception. She met him coming out of the restroom and looked over her shoulder to see if anyone was coming. She asked, "You want to see your wedding present now or would you rather wait until later?"

He simply replied, "Yes, hang on and I will get yours."

She looked at him with a wicked grin and said, "I don't think they need to see it." With that she raised the hem of her dress up to her waist. She wasn't wearing anything other than a garter belt and stockings. The best part was she had shaved her pussy bald. She was as smooth as a cue ball. His cock immediately hardened. She reached down and ran her fingers along her slit, coating her fingers with her juice. She dropped her dress and brought her wet fingers to his lips.

She stated matter of factly, "Who wants to be fed wedding cake when you can have pussy pie instead." He licked her fingers and made a hasty retreat into the reception to hurry it along so they could get to the honeymoon.

Once in San Antonio, again they fucked themselves literally raw. Neither of them walked right when he reported to Fort Bragg the next week. They were there for the qualification course for Special Forces. After 16 weeks of grueling training he was selected to be a Green Beret. It was the 16 weeks of no sex celebration that led to a wild fuck session in just about every room in their tiny apartment they had rented off post. Six weeks later when he returned his lovely wife told him that they were going to have their first child. He didn't want to have a baby so soon after marrying but you can't stop Mother Nature. Brooke came into the world seven months later. Three days after that Wendy got big tits.

When the baby wasn't nursing, he was. He was fascinated by her huge knockers. Of course, this would lead to other things, which meant wild sex. Nursing caused Wendy to get hot. Her tits would leak and so would her pussy. He would end up sucking her tits, then her pussy and then fucking it well into the night.

Of course, all this would lead to another unexpected adventure. He came in from a short field problem a year later and found Wendy sitting on the couch with Brooke asleep in her arms. He took the baby from her and she asked, "How would you like another one of these?"

He told her "I would like another one in a few years."

She looked at him and smiled. "How would like one in about 6 months, I'm pregnant."

Six months later to the day, Dylan came screaming into world. It would be two years later that Bethany would come into their world. She was what was called a deployment baby. Brian had been gone for a few months to a part of the world that no one knew existed without a globe and then you had to look. While he was gone Wendy went into labor. It was lucky they were finishing up the field problem when she did. He got there just as she was being wheeled into the delivery room. He was there when Beth also came in screaming. And the best part, Wendy kept her tits.

So here he was, married, 44, in good health with the exception of a bum ankle, and very muscular because he never stopped lifting weights. He had two absolutely drop dead gorgeous daughters that had bodies that would make a dead man get a hard-on, a son who instead of starting out a geek like him, had turned into quite a jock. He was on a wrestling scholarship at the same university as Brooke. He also took up his interest in martial arts and received his black belt the year before. Brooke was a junior in college going into computer science. Bethany had just graduated high school and wanted to be a pediatric nurse. The best thing was he had a hot wife with a killer body. They had been known to fuck ourselves for hours on end. There was nothing that she wasn't willing to try or do.

And he was rich. They had more money that they could spend. Now he was piloting a small 30 ft power boat on the open ocean out of Tahiti, watching his sunbathing daughters in their thong bathing suits and getting a hard on. He knew this is wrong but damn, they look fine.

So his life was complete. He had everything a man could want. Now if he could find some way to get rid of Brooke's fiancé, Roger the dickhead, his life would be truly blessed. Maybe he would fall overboard.