Brian Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkdguy44
tkdguy44
77 Followers

It was anything but absented mindedness on their parts. They wanted to drive their dad crazy to finally push him over the edge. The best way to do this was get him so worked up he was going crazy and would attack them. Of course it wouldn't be an attack if they attacked him first. After touching him for a while, they rested their heads on his chest and listened to his rapid heartbeat and breath. They heard his heart beating like a trip hammer. They knew right now there was no way he was getting to sleep. It was time to go to Phase II.

Brooke being the more aggressive of the two girls took the lead in seducing Brian. It was her that first turned her head slightly and took her dad's nipple into her mouth. This was one of the erogenous zones that made Brian melt. They were be many nights that Wendy would suck and bite his nipples and jerk him off, causing him to spray cum all over his chest and even to Wendy's face and hair. This was no different, Brooke was doing very much like her mother. She pulled Brian's nipple into her mouth then gently bit down on it. When Brian moaned he pulled the girls closer to him without realizing it. Beth heard the sound and then turned to see what made her dad moan. When she saw what Brooke was doing, she too took his nipple in her mouth and suckled it. Brian was harder than ever and was gently moaning, moaning more each time the girls bite down on his sensitive nipple.

The girls could feel his hard cock up against their knees as they slightly pushed again him. They gently moved their knees against him in the effort to get their bodies closer to their dad. When he pulled them to him their knees pushed against his hard cock. He let out a moan as he felt them press from both sides.

Brooke again took the lead and released his nipple with a loud pop. His nipple was wet with her saliva and when the cool cave hit it, it became harder. Brooke started to kiss up her father's chest to his neck and throat. She gently bit and nibbled her way until she reached his face. She gently rolled up on his chest and her lips found his, forcing her titty almost on top of Beth's head, still sucking her dad's nipple. Her soft warm lips touched his and her tongue gently touched his causing them to open slightly. This small opening was all Brooke needed. Her tongue forced its way into her dad's mouth and began to touch him. Her tongue and his did a duet until Brooke's slowly retreated to her mouth followed by Brian's. His tongue now tasted her mouth and their tongues intertwined together.

Brian's hand moved down Brooke's warm back until it rested at the small of her back, right above the opening to the crack of her ass. His hands began to run gently up and down her ass and slowly he forced his fingers deep into the crack until he was moving it from the top of her asscheeks down to her tiny puckered asshole. Brooke moaned into her father's moan when he rested his fingers against her opening.

Brooke now had three sensations to deal with. She had the sensation of her father's tongue in her mouth and she was sucking gently on it; she had the sensation of feeling her father's thick finger gently probing her asshole and her crack, moving gently back and forth; and now she felt a warm mouth on her sensitive nipples. All the feelings were wonderful and her pussy began to cream heavily on her dad's leg.

Beth felt Brooke's body move as she adjusted to kiss her dad. Beth felt her breasts brush her forehead Brooke began to kiss her dad. Beth adjusted her position and turned to look at her sister's chest while still sucking on her father's nipple. She released his nipple with a loud pop and then again shifted her body until Brooke's hard nipple popped into her mouth. Beth sucked the hard nub of flesh into her mouth and brought her teeth down on it to trap it inside. Once the nipple was trapped, she used her tongue to stab and lick at the sensitive flesh. She heard Brooke moan again.

Brooke didn't now what to do. Whatever she did she would lose one or more to the sensations on her body. If she moved further up so her fingers could venture further into her pussy and ass, she would no longer be able to kiss her dad and Beth would not be able to suck her sensitive nipples. If she pushed herself harder at her sister's mouth so she could suck her nipples she would have to move away from the probing fingers and not be able to kiss her dad. If she moved to kiss her dad harder she wouldn't be able to get his fingers inside her pussy or ass. She loved it all and wanted more of everything.

Beth made up Brooke's mind for her. Beth let go of her dad's nipple and then started her own way up the other side of his neck with kisses of her own. When she reached his face, she too adjusted her body so that she was laying partially on him. However, due to her big tits, she could not get as close. Her boobs flattened out as she leaned down to kiss him on the cheek as Brooke continued her kiss with him. Beth gently kissed closer and closer until Brooke broke her kiss with her dad only to be replaced by the lips of Beth.

Beth and Brooke kissed fiercely as Brian watched from below. The girls' mouths opened and he could see their tongues moving back and forth between them. As Brian watched he moved his other hand down and placed along the small of Beth's back and then moved it into her ass crack. He heard Beth moan as his fingers moved down and touched her little rosebud of an asshole.

Beth broke her kiss and attacked her father. She began more aggressive as she felt his fingers running along her ass slit. She pushed her tongue deep into his mouth moaning as they kissed. Her hands returned to search along Brooke's chest until she found her hard nipple and pinched it. Beth again moaned as she felt the think nipple in her finger swell and began hard again, like she was squeezing a tough sponge.

Beth broke her kiss and was replaced by Brooke. As Brooke began her kiss with her dad, Beth started kissing her neck and shoulder. It was becoming a three-way kiss, Beth kissing Brian, Brian kissing Brooke and Brooke kissing Beth. As they were kissing, the girls were starting to explore their dad's body. Their hands moved down until they were touching his chest and slowly working their hands down until they touched his waistband of his shorts. They froze for a moment deciding if they should continue. As if there was a mental connection between the girls, they both slide their hands under the waist band and reaching down to grasp Brian's hard cock. Brian moaned as the girls wrapped their small hands around its thick girth one on top the other. With two hands on his cock, they still didn't cover its entire length.

Their hands began to move in unison as they started to stroke his hard length. Each time they came up his cock, Brian raised his hips slightly to try and extend the feeling of their hands. Their hands were small but they managed to grip as much as possible of his hard cock.

Brian's hands were still busy. His hands were moving along the girls' asses and dipping further and further down until he was almost touching their pussies. The closer he got to their pussies he felt more and more wetness coating their inner thighs. They were still locked into kissing each other and he timed it so that each time he kissed one he pushed his fingers closer to their hot sex. They would moan into his mouth as they felt his fingers probe their nether region.

"Daddy, raise up. Let's get these off you," Brooke said quietly as Brian was kissing Beth. When he raised his hips off the mattress, Brooke turned loose his cock and grasped the waistband of his shorts and started pulling them down. Beth realized what she was doing when Brooke's hand was suddenly gone from next to hers and felt her father's hips rise. She turned loose and helped her sister remove the shorts.

Soon Brian was laying on the mattress with his two girls in his arms fully naked for the first time in their presence. The girls returned to gently stroke his rock hard cock together. His cock was standing proudly from his waist as the girls moved their hands up and down. Beth's hands were at the top of his cock and when her hand reached the end of his cock she felt a thick drop of precum oozing from the slit. Her small hands moved up and touched the end and gathered the drop bringing it down along his cock to add lubricant.

"Daddy, I have never been truly made love to. Would you be my first?" Beth asked after she broke a kiss. She looked into his eyes in the dim light to plead her case with her eyes.

"Baby, I would love to be the first. But are you sure this is what you want?" he replied.

"Daddy, I am lying here naked nearly on top of you stroking your hard cock. How much surer can I be or do you want me to be? Will you make love to me?" she asked.

"Okay baby, but I want you to be on top. That way you can control the action. I may be bigger than anyone you have ever had before. You can go as slow as you want," he told her. Her heart skipped a beat when she realized that her fantasy was about to come true.

"Ahem, what about me? What do I get to do? You want me to go collect firewood or something?" Brooke stated with her hurt puppy voice.

"Book, I want you here with me. I think I will need your help getting this thing inside me. Please stay. I want to make love to you again." Beth replied reaching out to touch her sister's face and then slowly lowering her hand to her breast.

Brian spoke next. "Brooke, I want to do something to you that I have always wanted to do. I want you to come up here and sit on my face. I want to taste your sweet juices and suck your pussy dry. Come up here, baby, and ride my face."

The girls quickly untangled themselves and move in the direction of what each of them wanted. Beth swung her legs over her father's legs and positioned her pussy over his cock head. She took his cock head and ran it along her pussy slit covering it with her slick juices. She tried to wedge the cock head into her tight slit but was unable to get inside her. She knew she was going to need help.

Brooke had moved from her father's side and moved closer to his head. Before she swung her leg over his head to sit on his face she watched as her sister tried to push Brian's thick cock inside.

"Book, I am going to need your help. I have never had anything quite this large before. Will you help me, please?" Beth stated looking to her sister for help.

"Yes, love, I will. Hang on, I will help you," Brooke stated. She leaned forward and grasped her father thick cock and lined it up with Beth's pussy lips. Beth could now release her grip and instead of leaning over to try and put the large cock in her, she could kneel straight up and then lower her body onto it. Brooke held his cock upright and reached forward with her other hand and spread Beth's lips to line up the cock with her tight opening.

"Okay, baby, you can start to go slow. Lower yourself slowly taking a little bit of it at a time. Then rise up and lower yourself again. You are going to have to do this very slowly or you can hurt yourself. You have to let your body open up. That's the way, baby. Easy does it." Brooke was watching and cheering her sister on as she slowly lowered and raised her pussy on her father's cock. After Beth managed to work the head into her pussy, she released her pussy lips and brought it up to pinch her sister's big tits.

Beth was moaning and groaning each time she lowered herself down on Brian's cock. Her tight pussy was being stretched to the limit. When the cock head first began to penetrate her tight opening it was at first painful. Beth knew that the pain was only going to last for a moment as her body grew accustomed to the invading monster between her legs. The lust she had was not going to let a little pain stop her from fucking her father. Once his cock head was through her tight pussy opening, she slowly began to work his full length into her. She would lift herself up and then push down as much as she could stand as his cock moved deeper into her. Each time his cock reached its temporary limit Beth would wait to let her body grow used to that part of her pussy being filled.

"Book, Daddy, look, I am doing it. I am taking all this big dick in me. I am going to take it all. It might take me a while to get it in, but I will do it. I am going to take all this monster inside me and then I am going to fuck you and me both silly. Oh, damn, I am filled. I have never been this filled before. Daddy, you are stretching my pussy so wide. God, I am filled. You are touching spots that have never been touched before. Mmmm, it fills me so good. I hope this thing never comes out of me." Beth was moaning and groaning.

Brooke was amazed as she watched her sister move on Brian's cock. Even in the dim light of the cave, she could see that Beth was covered with a thin sheen of sweat. She watched as Beth tilted her head back as she lowered herself further onto his cock piercing her hot pussy. Her head would lower as she lifted her body off his cock and then would repeat the process each time her body went up and down on the cock.

Brooke was getting more and more turned on as she watched her sister fuck their dad. Her pussy was creaming heavily and the juice was beginning to run down her thigh. Her clit had become engorged and it stuck out from her pussy slit like a tiny penis. Brooke knew she would cum with not much effort and she wanted to cum badly. The sight of her sister rising and falling on the big cock was putting her libido in overdrive.

"Watch out, daddy. I am going to ride our face now." She lifted her leg and swung it over her dad's face and she plopped her pussy directly onto his mouth. She did not waste any time with subtleties. She reached between her legs and spread her pussy lips wide to open herself up so her dad could drink her tangy juices. "Oh, daddy, that is it. Suck my pussy. Drink my juices. Daddy, I am going to cum soon and I will drown your face. Keep sucking me. Sucking my clit."

Beth was in her own world. She was pushing herself hard down on Brian's cock. She had almost all of it inside her. She only had a few more inches to go. She knew she was close to cumming, but as long as she was straining to get it inside her she would not be able to cum. She could feel the beginnings of an orgasm but the stretching of her pussy and made her sit closer to the edge. But with each millimeter going deeper inside her, the edge was getting closer. She knew that she would have to take almost drastic measures to get the last of her dad's cock in her. She brought herself up until his cock was just inside her and then dropped all her weight onto his cock as hard as she could. She screamed aloud as his cock bottomed out in her pussy, finally reaching the end of her pussy and resting against her cervix. "Fuck that hurts," she screamed. But she stayed put with the cock still buried deep in her snatch. Brooke could see that she had a tear in her eye as the pain hit her.

After a minute, she raised her head and looked at Brooke with a look of proudness in her eyes. "Book, I did it. I took all of Daddy's cock in me. Look it is all the way inside. I did it."

"Yes, baby, you did it. I am proud of you. Now you are a real woman. You have been able to take a huge cock in your pussy. Now you can fuck it and fuck it hard." Brooke was happy for her sister and leaned forward and met her with a kiss.

Beth saw Brooke leaning forward and met her with a hard kiss. The girls wrapped their arms around each other and kiss each other. Their tongues moved between the each other as the kiss became more passionate.

Brian felt like a member of the audience of a play. If it had not been for the feelings of warm on his cock and the wetness of his face, we would have thought it was someone else being fucked by two beautiful women. He felt Beth moving up and down his cock and with each stroke more and more of his cock became warmer, being wrapped in a very tight velvet glove. Beth was so tight it was almost painful for him. Then he felt her rise up and then slam hard down on his cock. Suddenly that tightness was all along his cock and he felt a hard rubbery feeling at the end of his cock as he bottomed out against her cervix. But he was finally inside his youngest daughter and he was in heaven. However, he was not lost in the feeling of Brooke sitting on his face. He felt her spread her pussy lips allowing his tongue to move deep inside her and taste her tangy juices. The way she positioned her pussy on his face allowed his nose to poke her tight little asshole and cause it to spread open.

The most amazing thing was the size of her clit. He had never had anything quite like this before. Her clit was long, about the size of a small finger, long and slender. He was able to take the sensitive nub and move his tongue along it. He would like it like it was a small warm popsicle and each time he did, she would jerk slightly. He knew that he had found her button to push and pushed it hard. He was alternating between probing her canal with his tongue and then flicking her clit.

Brooke was fast approaching her orgasm. Beth was not going to be far behind. Brooke was moving all around Brian's face making sure his tongue, mouth and nose was hitting the right spots. Beth was bouncing merrily on his cock rising up until the head was just inside her tight opening and the dropping hard onto his cock. Each time Brian's cock hit her cervix she would let out a deep moan. Soon the girls were moving in unison. Occasionally they would lean forward to kiss each other or try to suck the other's titties. They always managed to have their hands play with each other's nipples.

They were getting closer to cumming and Brian was not going to be far behind. He was pushing hard into Beth as she came down on his cock and was sticking his tongue as deep into Brooke's pussy. He was trying to time his strokes with his cock with those of his tongue. He was fucking them both, one with his tongue and the other with his cock. He began to feel the cum starting to rise in his cock.

The girls were about to cum. Each of them were moaning and groaning with each movement of Brian under them. Both were cresting with their orgasm and suddenly it was the oversexed Brooke that went first.

"DAAAADDDDDDYYYYY, SUCK MY CLIT. BITE IT. OH GOD, I AM CUMMING. I AM CUMMING ON YOUR FACE. SUCK IT, SUCK IT HARD. DADDY, I AM THERE, I AM THERE. NOW, NOW, NOW. ARRRGGGGHHH!" Brooke's body exploded on his face. She was cumming hard and with it a river of juice flowed out of her pussy and covered her dad's face. Brian was drinking as fast as he could savor the tangy flavor of her pussy juice.

Beth listened to her sister start to cum and it pushed her over the edge. "BOOK, I AM CUMMING TO. I AM CUMMINGG. NOW, NOW. I AM THERE. OH DADDDDY, FUCK ME HARD. PUSH IT INTO ME DEEP. DADDDY, FUCK ME, FUCK ME PLEASE. DON'T STOP. OOHHHHHH!!!!!" Beth's young pussy exploded. Her head say flashing lights as her first major orgasm wracked her body. Her pussy exploded with a flush of juices that covered her father below her. Her pussy was making a wet slurpy noise with each stroke.

Brian felt Brooke's pussy release her juices quickly followed by Beth's death grip on his cock as she also started to cum. That was all he needed to push him over the edge also. He couldn't yell out because Brooke's pussy covered his mouth preventing him from speaking. All he could do was mumble into her pussy as his cock erupted and filled Beth's tight pussy. His cock was coating the inside of her pussy and pushing hard against her tight cervix.

All three of them were riding the orgasmic wave and cumming in or on the other. Each of them was lost in their own thoughts and feelings as they continued to cum hard. Both girls proved to be very much like their mother as another orgasm hit them again causing them to yell out and release another torrent of juice. Brian was still pushing slightly upwards with his cock to push Beth to higher limits and his tongue was sucking on Brooke's clit. It was when he shoved hard into Beth and his cock hitting her cervix hard that caused her to have another orgasm. It was painful to push against the rubbery ring of tissue but the pain is what caused her to orgasm for the third time. As Beth gripped his sides to steady herself with her orgasm, Brian took Brooke's clit in his mouth and sucked it between his lips and then bit it with his teeth. This was the pain that Brooke needed to cause her to have another orgasm. He wasn't sure if she was this way all the time but Brooke turned out to be a squirter. Her pussy gushed juice. This was not just the normal amount of fluid that a woman has come out during orgasm, but a literal gush of her lubricant. Brian's mouth quickly filled like he was taking a drink of water. He swallowed hard and drank as much as he could but much of it was sent onto his face and down the sides.

tkdguy44
tkdguy44
77 Followers