Brian Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkdguy44
tkdguy44
78 Followers

All three of them collapsed into each other and lay down on the mattress. Brooke rolled to the side with her head facing towards Brian's feet. Her legs were coated with her pussy juice and she could see that she had smeared copious amounts of juice all over her dad's face. Beth fell forward and landed next to her Brian's head. Brian's big cock vacated her pussy gave a popping sound and then a wet fart. She looked at her dad and saw he was covered in pussy juice.

"Thank you, daddy. I feel like real woman. I have never had a cock in me this large and I took it all. Those were the best orgasms I have ever had. Thank you so much. I love you so very much," she said. She rolled onto him slightly and kissed him hard on the mouth. Her tongue pushed into his mouth and she tasted Brooke's pussy juice on his lips. "Mmmm, you taste good. Not just your but I taste Brooke also. She tastes good, doesn't she?"

"Baby, I should thank you. You were awesome. I was surprised that you could take it. It felt so good inside you. So tight. It was great. Yes, Brooke tastes good. She almost drowned me with all her pussy juice, but if I had to die, that is the way I want to go out," he told her. His hand was gently rubbing the thigh and ass of Brooke while the other hand rubbed Beth on her sweating back.

Brooke was quick to recover while listening to the conversation of Beth and Brian. She opened her eyes and breathed a quick breath when she saw her father's fat cock resting on his thigh and its tip pointed directly at him. She saw that it was wet and shiny, covered with his and Beth's fresh cum. She reached with her hand and touched it. Her hand came away wet with their combined juices. She brought her fingers to her mouth and tasted their mixture. She licked her fingers clean and it left her wanting more.

Brooke moved until she was lying on her father's lower abdomen and placed her hand on his thick flaccid cock. She picked it up in her hand and brought the tip to her mouth. She gently began to lick the head to get the rest of his oozing cum out of the end and then licked the length of it like it was a big popsicle. Once she had all the juice off, she lowered her mouth over the end to get as much of it in her. When the head entered her wide mouth she heard Brian moan and felt his cock begin to inflate. As it hardened it became easier to begin to bob her head up and down until she was beginning to deep throat the huge member. She was always one that was proud that she had good throat control and that she was able to be a premier cocksucker. Brian was quickly finding out that she was one of the best.

She soon had his cock at full mast, hard and erect. However, she had never sucked a cock this big. His cock had swelled until she was not able to get it all the way into her throat and the width of it was beginning to make her mouth ache from being stretched so wide. But she wasn't going to give up just yet. She moved her body until she was holding the cock in one hand and playing with his huge balls with the other. Her head was bobbing up and down rapidly as she was taking as much as she could with each stroke. To give her mouth a break she would pull it out and lick around the head and along the ring around its crown. Then she would lick and kiss down its length and return to its end and push her tongue into its slit. She knew she was making it good for him because of the amount of precum coming from its end.

Brian was enjoying the slow blowjob from Brooke. He had only had one this good and that was from her mother. Wendy was the best cocksucker he had ever had but Brooke was running a very close second. In some ways Brooke was better than Wendy. Wendy sometimes got her teeth into him inadvertently. With Brooke he couldn't tell she had teeth until she went to bite him gently on his cockhead and that was she meant to do it and not as an accident.

Beth in his arms was squirming as he kissed her. She was feeling his thick fingers probing her well-fucked pussy and ass. They were tongue wrestling with the winner of each match finding themselves in the other's mouth. But with their kisses, neither were losers. Beth's big tits were poking Brian in the chest and as their bodies moved her sensitive nipples drug across his chest and caused them to swell. The thick nipples were hard and sensitive. Beth's nipples and someone playing with them or touching always got her so hot that her pussy would melt. It seemed like it was melting now. It was leaking juice onto the mattress. It flowed the remnants of her cum and the cum her dad left in her.

Beth moved up her father's body until her tits were in his face. When the hard nipple poked his cheek, Brian turned his head until the hard knob popped in his mouth. Once in his mouth he began to suck on it and then would bite down on the rubbery tissue. Each time he bit she would moan.

All of them were moaning again. Beth moaned as her dad clamped down hard on her nipple causing her body to spasm and jerk. Brian was moaning each time Brooke took his cock into the back of her throat. She would pull his cock hard in her mouth and make a suction that tried to suck the cum directly from his nuts. Brooke moaned each time she sucked down on Brian's cock from the sheer enjoyment of sucking a big cock.

When Brian's fingers slipped into Beth's pussy she had to push his hand away. "Daddy, I want you to fuck me with your fingers, cock and mouth but right now I am very sore. You stretched my poor pussy like never before. I need to let it rest. Why don't you fuck Book? You haven't fucked her yet and I know she wants that big thing inside her. And, while you fuck her she can kiss my sweet little pussy to make it feel better. What say, everyone?"

"Mmmmm, mmmi mmmwaatt mmmto mmmffuucck you daddy," Brooke said as she extracted the cock from her mouth. "Lay back Beth and I will eat you. Daddy, take me from behind. I love it that way."

Beth quickly replaced her dad and lay back spreading her legs. Brooke moved around and her mouth fell on the wide-open pussy of her. Brooke first found her clit and flicked it with her tongue. Then she pushed her tongue deep inside her to taste the rich juice of her dad's cum and Beth's pussy juice directly from the source.

Brian just sat on his heels and watched Brooke eat her sister. He had watched them before but that was from a distance before but this was the first time up close. He was fascinated by the sight was seeing Brooke and her hands and knees with her face buried in her sister's snatch, licking and drinking her pussy juice like it was life giving.

Beth looked at her dad and saw him watching. "Daddy this is better than it was when you spied on us at the waterfall, isn't it?"

Brian was flabbergasted. "You saw me?"

"I caught sight of something moving in the bushes when I got on top of Brooke. I figured it was you because it was toward the beach. Ohh, baby, right there. Anyway, I figured you were watching. Later I found some white stuff on the bushes when...yes, yes, right here, Book...and I knew someone had jerked off. You don't...oh yes, ahhh...have to do that ever again...oh, oh, oh, yes...because one or both of us...yes, oh, mmmmm...will do it for you," Beth spoke in between to licks and sucking from Brooke.

Brooke broke her kissing and licking of Beth, "Daddy, fuck me. Just put it in, I am lubed up enough don't you think? Just shove that fucker in and fuck the hell out of me. Fuck me hard and fast. The harder the better!"

Brian ran his cock up and down her pussy slit and then with one shove buried it all the way until he was balls deep in her pussy. Brooke let out a loud squeal and then a deep moan as she felt him enter her and then come to rest against her cervix. The pressure on her cervix was one that she had never felt before. As Brian started to move in and out of her, each time he hit her cervix it was like a tiny punch to the gut. At first it was uncomfortable but after a few strokes she was beginning to want the feeling and would miss it when he didn't hit it.

"Oh daddy. That is wonderful. I am so full. So full of your cock. Don't be gentle. I want you to fuck me hard. The harder the better. Yes, like that. Oh, daddy that feels great. Don't be afraid to pound me. No, daddy, hard. Fuck me hard. Make me cum. Daddy, FUCK ME HARD. I MEAN FUCK ME LIKE YOU MEAN IT. FUCK ME LIKE YOU WANT TO HURT ME. YES, LIKE THAT, FUCK ME HARD. MAKE ME HURT FROM YOU COCK." Brooke was moving against him with each stroke. She was rocking back into him making his hard strokes even harder. Each time he entered her he would hit her cervix. What started out as a tiny gut punch was fast becoming a hard blow to the gut and she was loving every minute.

Brian was gripping her hips and pulling her into his thrusting. He was afraid his was going to hurt her but the more he pounded her the more she seemed to enjoy it. He was giving it to her has hard as he could. Wendy couldn't take it this hard but she liked it just as rough. It must run in the family he was thinking. Brooke's grandmother was the only woman Brian knew that liked it this rough and even rougher.

Brian was pounding hard and fast. His big balls were slapping the extended clit of Brooke each time he thrust into her. This only added to his and her excitement. Her pushing was flowing heavily with her thick lube. She was creaming so heavily that it was running down both her thighs. Brian's thick mat of hard on his groin and nuts were coated in her juice. Their pound was making a wet splat sound each time the met thrusts. Brian knew that he was going to cum soon.

Beth was watching her father pound into Brooke with a fierceness she had never seen before. She couldn't understand how Brooke could take it like she was and still ask for more. Her dad was pounding into her as hard as ever and each time he did, Brooke would push her tongue deep into her wet pussy. Brooke could fuck and eat pussy better than anyone she knew. She only knew two people who could eat pussy. Her sister and a girl on the cheerleading team Beth had spent the night with once. They had tried it but wasn't sure what to do but they experimented with it. Between watching her dad fuck her sister and what her sister was doing to her already sensitive pussy was getting her closer to cumming. Brooke's lips and tongue felt so good on her sore pussy that she knew she was going to cum quickly.

"Book, I am going to cum. Eat me baby. Push you tongue inside. Yes, yes. Now like my clit. I am there. I am there. Here it cums." Beth arched her back to push her pussy closer to her sister's mouth and probing tongue. "Suck my clit baby, I am cumming. I am cumming. Oh, Book, eat me, eat me. Drink my cum. Aaarrrgggghhhh!"

Brooke moaned into her sister's convulsing pussy and then her own orgasm hit here. She pulled her mouth away from her sister's gushing pussy. "Daddy, do it. Fuck me harder now. I am cumming, here it comes. I am going to cum. Don't stop, don't stop. Keep fucking me. Pound into me harder. NOW, NOW, NOW!" As her orgasm hit her she buried her mouth back on her sister's pussy to catch all her leaking juices. She felt her own pussy convulsing around her father's penetrating cock.

When Brian heard Brooke tell him to push harder, he let go with his own load of cum. "Baby, here it comes. Get ready. I am cumming, ahhhhh! I am cumming in your tight pussy." Brian blasted first one long hard string of cum inside Brooke's hot pussy and then followed with two more blasts of cum. He never let up his piston like motion in her pussy. He gripped her hips and kept pounding away at her pussy.

Beth was on her second orgasm from Brooke's tongue and was holding her head to her pussy using her hair. She was trying to pull Brooke's head deep inside her pussy with each wave of her orgasm. Beth's back was arched and she jerked when Brooke's tongue hit sensitive part of her pussy, which was quite frequent because her pussy was one raw nerve ending. Soon though, Beth could not take any more. She released her death grip of her sister's head and moved away until she was able to close her legs and lay on her side. She placed her hands between her legs and gently rubbed the outside of her pussy mound as she rode the last of her orgasm.

Once Brooke was free of licking her sister's cunt, she could concentrate on the pounding in her pussy. She was having her third orgasm from her father's pounding. The first two she had was when her father started to cum and was quickly followed when she felt her sister grab her head and pulled her face deeper into her pussy. Now she only felt her father pound into her. His cock was still hard and pounding hard even though she knew he was riding the last of his cum. It didn't matter if he was going soft; his cock was plenty big to do the job. She lowered her head to the mattress and brought her fingers back to play with his wet balls as they smacked against her erect clit. Her fingers stroked his balls and played with her clit. When she put her fingers on her clit she started to rub it like a tiny penis. Her rubbing allowed her to have yet another orgasm as her father slowed his thrusts into her. Her body jerked and spasmed as the last of fourth orgasm subsided. She thought to herself that she had just had four orgasm from one fucking. She wasn't sure if she could take this much all the time but with some practice, lots of practice, she would be up to it.

Brian couldn't pump any more. He was fucked out for the time being. He had just fucked twice in less than an hour. He hadn't done that in years. He was getting old and he could do that like he used to. But tonight was something different. The girls had brought him back to his youth. He wasn't sure how long he could do this, but as long as he had breath in his body he was going to try.

Brooke collapsed next to Beth and placed her hands between her legs to gently rub her pussy. They made room for Brian as he fell forward and landed between them. He rolled over on his back and the girls rolled into him. The wrapped his arms around them and the laid there as a pile of sweaty bodies.

"Well, girls, that was interesting." Then Brian started to laugh. The girls then began to laugh and the laughing got harder. "You girls are going to kill me, you know that?"

"Yes, daddy, we are going to fuck you to death, but what a way to die," replied Brooke.

Brian rolled to each of the girls and kissed them on their sweating foreheads. Beth reached down and brought a blanket over their bodies due to it starting to turn cooler. They were in a cool cave and covered in sweat. Earlier they had not realized it was cool because they were busy, but now they were cold and huddled together under the blanket. Soon they were warm and the three fell fast asleep in each other's arms.

Brian woke the next morning to find bright sunlight the cave entrance. He realized that he had slept late and was alone in the bed. The girls had already gotten up and were out of the cave. Brian sat up and began to rummage around to find his shorts. They were nowhere to be found. Brian wrapped himself in a sheet and walked out of the cave and into the sunlight. The girls had placed some fruit nearby and there was fresh water in a jug. He looked for the girls and they were not around.

He wandered down to the beach still wrapped in the sheet. Once there he found the girls naked lying on the beach on another sheet. As he approached them they were just finishing up a tender kiss. One look at Beth and he knew she was turned on from the kiss. Her nipples were large and they were sticking out on top of her large tits. He took a closer look and saw they were also covered with a layer of liquid, probably spit from where Brooke had been sucking on them. Beth's face also had a thin sheen of liquid on her cheeks. That kind of sheen did not come from just a kiss. When he looked down at Brooke he could tell that the insides of her thighs were damp and it was easy to figure how Beth got her face wet. Both girls looked flush in face under their tanned looks.

"Okay, girls what did you do with my shorts?" Brian asked.

"Daddy, we figured since we were naked all the time you should be too. So if you won't go that way on your own, then we will have to help you. You don't really need them, it is just us. Plus, we like to look at your cock, keeps us hot and horny all the time," Brooke told him.

"You girls give me back my shorts or I will paddle your asses," Brian half-heartedly scolded them. Besides knowing Brooke, she would probably enjoy being spanked and Beth would also.

The girls quickly got up and started to run down the beach. "You would have to catch us first. But then if you did catch us, we would rather you fuck us rather than spank us. But spanking might be fun. Either way, you would have to catch us." Now it was Beth who was talking about spanking.

Brian dropped the sheet and took off naked down the beach after the girls. From the sea it would have seemed strange to see a naked man running down the beach chasing after two naked girls. That was just the start of a wild day for the trio. Brian decided that if the girls wanted to see him naked, then he would stay naked for them.

Brian eventually caught the girls, or they let themselves be caught. Brian brought them back to the cave and the rest of the day was one fuck session after another. Brian and Beth had sex together on the beach under the watchful eye of Brooke standing watch. She gently played with her pussy and clit while Brian gave Beth a tender fucking accented by some hard thrusting. They started in one position and eventually tried every one you could try before he came deep in her pussy again. Next it was Beth and Brooke in a wild lesbian fuck to give Brian time to recharge his batteries while he was on guard duty. Brooke licked and sucked all her father's cum out of Beth and then finger fucked her sister's loosed pussy until she came more times than she could count. Then while Beth was on guard duty, Brian fucked Brooke like she had never been fucked before. He took her through more positions that she though imaginable. He even fucked her while she leaned against a tree. He picked her up and lowered her body up and down on his hard cock while her legs wrapped around his waist. He spun her upside down and ate her pussy while she sucked his cock. The blood rushing to her head caused her to have such a strong orgasm she almost blacked out. When Brian finally came, he came while she was on top of him facing his feet. She was playing with her clit and his balls as she bounced merrily riding her orgasm. When she placed a finger at his anal opening he jerked hard against he pussy and exploded deep inside her setting yet another orgasm off in her body.

When Brian regained his strength he left a totally worn out Brooke lying on a sheet on the beach. She was in a deep sleep totally fucked out. It was an hour later when Beth came down off guard duty to find her laying there. Her pussy was a deep red and swollen. She had never seen such a fucked pussy before. It gave her own pussy a tingle as she sat and watched her sister snooze.

When Brooke woke up she saw her sister sitting there staring at her. Brooke took Beth's hand and pulled her to her and kissed her lips. "Baby, I hope we are never rescued. I could live like this for the rest of my life." She again kissed Beth and her body jerked from pain and excitement when she felt Beth's hand gently touch her sore pussy lips. "Would you kiss it and make it feel better baby." Brooke was a fuck slut and couldn't get enough.

Later that night they would repeat the events of the day but only slower with not nearly as much energy and power. They wanted it but their bodies were just too sore. The next day was going to prove to be even more interesting.

tkdguy44
tkdguy44
78 Followers