Brian, Life as a Mormon -The Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and I went to the bedroom and I gave her a good fucking.

Afterwards Mom cried about me leaving. I still had my cock in her and started stoking inside bringing myself up to full hardness again. I fucked her enough to get her off again. We decided the old man might catch us.

"That would be funny if he caught us. He'd throw me out and I'd have to move in with you."

"Mom," I laughed. "I live at home. You wouldn't have to move far."

"I meant I would not have a place to stay and neither would you. We could move in together and not have to deal with the comings and goings of the old man."

Mom sounded really into the idea. I'd probably never find a better fuck. My real Dad would have to go though. He'd still drop by from time to time and she'd fuck him. There wouldn't be any more of that.

But, things worked out. After announcing the Air Force idea the old man said I should go to college first and join as an officer. I'd already killed the rest of the summer by that time. He had some influence at both Utah State and with the Air Force with his military connected job. Mom was ecstatic. I'd be at home for four more years. Maybe the old man wasn't such worthless old fuck after all.

The old man even agreed that I wouldn't have to work so I could keep up with my studies. I could hear Mom's pussy getting wet. He went into his little home office, leaving me and Mom alone in the kitchen.

"I can believe I get four more years of your nice cock!"

"And, I get four more years of your sweet cunt!"

"I want to fuck you right now!"

"That would be taking a chance, wouldn't it?"

"Isn't that what we do every time you fuck me?"

She got those big tits onto my chest, poking into me with those bullet hard nipples. I was in no position to argue. My cock was screaming, "Let's do it!"

"We could fuck in the garage." I suggested.

"Remember when we fucked in the SUV at the Walmart?"

"Yeah! Back by the trees? We have done that a couple of times."

"Honey! We're going down to the store."

The old man grunted back.

Mom drove and I played the bored teenager until we got near the store and I slipped into the back. A few minutes later and Mom had us parked on the side furthest from the street. Some other cars were there and seemed to be sitting empty waiting for the owners to return later.

Mom was peeling off clothes as she worked her way back to me. That was one thing about Mom. When she fucked she wanted to fuck naked. Since the windows were tinted Mom stayed on her knees and had me fuck her from behind. My cock slid right straight into her slippery quim.

We fucked there for about an hour, in the parking lot of the store, with me cumming in Mom and staying hard to fuck her again face to face with me sucking those big tits while we fucked each other.

Mom wiped my seed from inside herself as best she could. We had to go in the store so we could bring something home if the old man became suspicious. It's a good feeling to go into a crowd after fucking one's Mom knowing that she couldn't keep the full flow of two loads of cum up her cunt.

We had barely gotten a cart and headed up an isle when Mom giggled and leaned into me and spoke.

"I can feel your sperm running out of me already."

"Really? Already?"

"I just dabbed at in the SUV. I wanted to feel it run out."

"Jesus, Mom! No kidding?"

"It will be through my panties, my garments, and my Capri pants crotch before we get out of here."

"I've got the world's most evil mother."

"I'll take that as a compliment, Sweetheart."

It did cause a stir in my cock knowing my cum was in my own mother. There wouldn't have been a time since the first time she had me fuck her that some of my seed wouldn't be in her. I read that sperm is live and active in a woman for two to three days after intercourse. The only time I didn't fuck her was one weekend that the old man took her on some stupid Church retreat. Less than a hour after they got home we'd fucked and I had her loaded up with cum again.

A loaf of bread, some pretzels, ice cream and a trip to pharmacy for tooth paste and we were out of there. I put away the cart in the cart corral and I went to get in Mom stood with her door open.

"Look at me. I told you that you cum would leak out of me and through my pants."

By the time we got home their was a huge wet spot.

"We've got to get this past the old man!"

She was proudly displaying what I had done to her.

When we got into the house the old man was in the kitchen looking for a snack.

"I brought some pretzels and ice cream." She announced matter of fact."

I sat the groceries on the table while Mom held the tooth paste in the bag directly in front of her soaked cunt. A lot of shit can run through your mind at a time like that. The old man got a bowl and spoon then opened up the ice cream. I've was giving Mom the look to get the hell out of there with her messy crotch.

Mom wanted to play the game though. She got him into a conversation about somebody at church. She kept leading the conversation until the old man started showing concern. Meanwhile, Mom is four feet from him oozing my cum.

"Maybe I should finish this ice cream and get over there." He grunted.

Mom winked at me and grinned. I couldn't believe she was still standing there. Every time the old man would look away or down at his ice cream Mom would move the bag aside. She had cum about three inches down the inside of each thigh now. It was all she could do not to laugh.

Finished with the ice cream the old man put the bowl in the sink. Mom made a point of kissing him on the way out the door. Once the door to the garage closed she laughed and put her hands in the air causing the bag with the tooth paste to swing around from her fingers. Then she stood with her hands on her hips forcing her wet crotch forward.

Then in a scolding voice, "Just look at what you have done to your Mother, young man.

Then she laughed. "I think I'm ready for you to fuck me again!"

"Okay, where?"

"On the table where he just ate his ice cream."

We had fucked in the kitchen, but never in the specific spot where he usually sat. Mom put her cunt at the edge of the table and leaned back on her elbows. I loved that position because I could suck and play with her firm tits while I fucked her. I looked down at her sloppy cunt.

"You're not going to make me clean up when I want you fuck me the most now, are you?"

"No, Mom. I just going to mess you up again anyway."

I slid in and out her for a half hour before giving her the load of seed she wanted. As always, my cumming really set her off.

"Wow! I wouldn't mind doing that again!" She exclaimed.

"Turn over. I'll fuck you from behind."

Mom has this cute way of looking back over her shoulder at me as I start to put it in. Then goes face down and takes the fucking. I personally like the position because it's just cock and pussy. No distraction from watching her face, playing with her boobs, or kissing. It's just straight fucking with my dick pistoning in and out until I blow a load into her. I think Mom likes it too as it takes away the personal part mostly and makes it just fucking to get each other off. Couples need that every now and then.

Where ever the old man went we were done and both showered and ready for bed before he came home. Mom had leaked a big puddle down the edge of the table and onto the floor to the spot where the old man's feet would be when he would eat every day. She had that cleaned leaving the smell of cleaner and cunt in the air. Mom was pretty fastidious about cleaning so the old man gave it no never mind. I guess the smell of pussy juice and cum escaped him.

The next couple of weeks before college started were great. Mom wanted to fuck several times a day and as an eighteen year old getting a hot piece of ass I was all for it and keeping up with no problem. Since the old man said not to worry about a job as long as I had a full of courses I even took some at night. No point of being at home when him being there kept me and Mom from screwing each other.

Four years of college went well. Mom and I fucked several times a day and sometime she'd come into my room at night.

I'll tell you who did come in my room at night. Sort of a footnote to all of this, my sister Lisa who is eleven years older than me, the one the old man bragged about with the fancy job at the bank, spent Christmas week with us. She had divorced and her kids were spending the holiday with her ex-husband and his family. She had taken it pretty well when she learned he was fucking around of her, but divorced his ass.

Things took a turn the first night. Mom and the old man were in bed. Lisa and I were on the couch talking with the television on. It was two days before Christmas. Classes were out. Mom and I had fucked three times while Lisa had gone to visit some old classmates. Mon had me completely satisfied, but my sister was looking pretty hot. She had given me a hardon, but I wasn't expecting her to notice.

"Oh, for God's sake, Brian! Look at you. Oh, to be eighteen again."

"Sorry!" I apologized. "I guess you got to me a little."

"Holy shit! Is that for me? Your sister gave you a hardon?"

"Well, sister or not, you're still pretty hot!"

I remembered all those times I spied on her when I was about twelve and I could see her and her husband through a crack in the drapes of the guest room. I sprayed a lot of adolescent cum on the wall below the guest room window.

"My God! Brian, I'm an old lady with six kids ... your nieces and nephews!"

"I have hit a bit of a dry spot. I got tired of the hassle of juggling six kids and dating. Maybe I'd be a little desperate when a guy would want to get lucky. Then I let him know I had to get home by eleven to make sure all the kids were in bed. Next thing I'd know I'd be checking the online dating sites and also letting my friends know I'd want to be dating again. Each time it would be the same thing. I just kind of gave up."

"Really, Sis. How long has it been?"

"Three months!"

"That does seem like a while."

"Well, it's nice someone shows an interest in me even if it is my own brother."

"Yeah. Well, like I said. You still seem hot to me."

"Oh, Brian that is so sweet!"

Lisa moved right next to me. I mean hip to hip, thigh to thigh, shoulder to shoulder. I put my arm around her. She snuggled right in with a tit resting right on my chest. I could feel the nipple harden. Mom has a nice set of tits, but Lisa puts her to shame. I remembered her through the curtains view, bit this girl had gained some chest. Knowing Mom's size Lisa had to be DD-Cup. This was an enormous set of jugs needing to be played with.

I could see the next move was mine.

"I would think that a set like that would get some serious date requests."

"They do, but it's no fun to be seen as the hot mom with the boobs."

"Ha! Hot Mom! You said it! My sister is a hot mom. You're hot still and you know it. Come on." I teased. "You've got a nice rack and you enjoy it when guys check you out."

She got astraddle my lap and lifted her top and bra to reveal the most magnificent boob drop ever. The sound should have been "Kerwhump!" Instead there was silence except for me sucking my breath and the little snicker she let out when she saw the look on my face.

Lisa shoved them at my face.

"What are you you gonna do with them, Brian? What are you going to do?" She teased.

First Mom and now my sister? Those tits were too big to sag. They were big and and rocket shaped. When she bounced them out they dropped and then came back up to where the sag couldn't have been more that a couple of inches. Mom or the old man could have to come down the stairs and we both knew where the squeaks were in the hallway and the upper steps of the stairs.

I started kissing and licking. The nipples hardened to stick out about a half inch. For such big tits the nipples weren't very big around. Soon she was mashing those DD-Cups into me to where I had to think about getting my breath.

"Oh, fuck, Brian! you're going to make me cum!"

That would be a set of tits that could make her cum in ten minutes of nipple sucking and breast kissing. The give away was that she was straddling my thigh with her pussy pressing down hard and my leg soaked with her juices. The words "hair trigger" came to mind.

Sis was getting off but wasn't slowing down. Finally she had those tits against my chest and her head on my shoulder.

"Oh God, little brother! You are going to have to fuck me!"

She wiggled out of her panties and slacks and stood naked. Pretty woman, big tits, trim waist, shaved pussy. My God. How did her dumbass husband leave this at home and fuck other woman? Then I remembered that she could be a bitch like Grandma. A bad day or a small mistake and she'd be a fucking banshee with the screaming. If she screamed now it would be because my cock was banging away in her divorced cunt.

"We can't fuck here. Let's get to where I'm staying in the guest room. We can hear the stairs from there."

I followed her into the room and piled my clothes in dressing order on the night stand.

"Oh, I see little brother has a nice dick. And, nice balls, too!"

"That may just be the months of doing without getting you talking." I grinned.

"No, I did what all recently divorced women do. I went out to see how many men would fuck me. Every time their Dad had the kids I'd hit some club or bar and fuck as many as I could."

I sensed a little bullshit there. I had to laugh.

"Oh, really? How many was the most in a night?"

"Six! And, two of them were black!"

"Jesus, Sis!"

"I let them cum in me, the black ones. Something primal comes over you ... a black cock shoved way up inside and then the surge as the black seed pulses inside me toward my womb. I was careful. It was a safe time for me and I was on the pill. I always made sure it was a safe time if I was letting a black bareback me."

My cock was in my hand. I was in between her thighs ready to put it in. Cock said go, brain said whoa. She sensed my hesitation.

"Don't be silly. There were only like eight of them all together. It's not like I got a disease or anything. It's been well over three months and I don't have anything. Are you being prejudiced because your sister fucked a few niggers?"

Mom was great, but this was truly an opportunity and I'd be fucking the old man's favorite daughter.

I rubbed the head of my dick up and down her slit and pushed it in. With only Mom to compare her to this was still some good pussy. The fact she was twenty five put a different tilt to it. I fucked into her wondering how far in the black guys had gotten in there. After a few more strokes it was just the focus that I was fucking my red hot sister.

It was funny to notice how much my sister and Mom fucked alike. The way she'd wiggle and scoot onto my cock, the little noises she'd make and when I made her cum in had Mom written all over. Do mothers genetically pass down the way they fuck to their daughters? Then the way she got up to go to the bathroom, the pussy cupping with her hand and the walk like she was straddling a saw horse yelled "MOM" in every detail.

We cuddled for a while, mentioned a few things growing up, a couple of tidbits about her ex-husband, then we fucked again. After laying joined at the crotch and talking for a while I rolled on my back and she sucked my cock. For anyone that has never blown a load of cum down their sister's throat I'd highly recommend it.

I sidestepped the squeaky steps and floor boards and got back to my room. A good move on my part because Mom said she couldn't stand the idea of my sister and the old man being there so she'd miss fucking me. I guess a 5:00 A.M. fuck wouldn't qualify as a Christmas Eve fuck.

Luck stepped in again when Lisa asked to borrow the car to go she one of her old high school girlfriends. Her Dad offered to take her saying he hadn't seen the girl's parents in years. He'd visit, drop her off, do some Church errands, pick her up, and bring her home. Mom looked at me with a little smirk.

Sis and the old man left at 10:30. They might have made it to the street when at 10:35 Mom and I were fucking. It was pretty intense with lots of flailing and lots of "fuck me" and related orations. So much to do the day before Christmas, but Mom took it to the limit. Even though she had baked some cookies in the mean time we managed to finish the last fuck minutes before Lisa and the old man pulled into the garage.

My sister and I got some moments to talk which included a little touchy feely. She told me that she had boobs when so was ten and about a surprised Mom putting a bra on her. Then at eleven, the first girl in her class to get her period.

"God, Sis! You were just born to breed."

"Not funny, but true! This reminds me that sex is an important point in my life and if you ever tell anybody we did it I'll kill you!"

"Even Mom?" I teased.

"Oh, God! Especially not Mom! Can you imagine her coming unglued?"

This was starting to be fun.

"Those men you said you experimented with after your divorce ... how many did you say there were?"

My sister gave me a perturbed look.

"I think I said thirty. Would it have made a difference if I had said fifty?"

"No."

"Okay, then. To be honest fifty! After years of marriage and a stack of kids a girl needs to know she can still catch a man's interest and if everything still works. As you know, I got your attention and everything works pretty well. Fifty guys and I never got turned down and didn't hear a complaints."

"Maybe you don't know, but no one every turns down pussy and they aren't going to complain about it. Pussy is pussy. Men, on the other hand get turned down all the time."

"Point taken."

"So, where do you rate me amongst you fifty?"

You can't say you've lived if you never take a chance. I teased her.

"Somewhere between 47 and 49. One guy was really awful!"

She laughed at the look on my face.

"Just kidding! I'd put you in the Top 5. Probably at number one if you consider the naughty part of me having my brother's cock up inside me flinging seed openly into my cervix."

She gave me a kiss for being mean to my feelings. The kiss got more serious. My hands were working her nipples. Our tongues were slapping around in each other's mouths. Lisa broke the kiss and looked around.

"Oh, Fuck! Where are Mom and Dad?"

She looked back at me and announced that she'd go look.

"Dad's asleep in front of the TV. Mom's in the kitchen talking away on the phone."

Lisa starting pulling off her bottoms.

"I can have an orgasm in five minutes."

"I can cum in you in four minutes." I challenged.

"You can make me cum in three minutes."

Right as she said that my dick was slamming into her wet cunt, balls deep on the first stroke. The term would be a "frenzied" as we moved fast against each other hoping not to get caught mid-fuck by the opening of the guest room door. I realized that this was an amazing moment that I could never consider just incest, not my sister, but an impassioned woman taking my cock deep for the sole purpose of getting my seed into her with an explosive orgasm. I looked from where my cock pounded into her and up to those firm DD-Cup tits jiggling on her chest.

Then, who cared who walked in on us? I was fucking my woman. Not just my sister, my woman. She grabbed my ass to pull me deeper at the same time my balls shot my stream of cum into her sibling cunt.

We paused, reveling at the feeling, locked together where brothers and sisters weren't supposed to couple. I kissed and sucked each nipple, then lay on her while I kissed her neck and ears.

"Oh, stop or I'll have to fuck you again! Mom and Dad will catch us for sure!"

I pumped her a dozen times really fast. Her eyes widened.