Brian, Life as a Mormon -The Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a soft "Oh" from Brenda. She wiggled her cunt towards my face. I got my tongue in her to some low moans. A little circle motion started. I had about as much knowledge of giving as she did receiving. What I knew was some buddies bullshitting about their conquests. You could tell most of that was lies. So, there I was ... face down in my sister-in-law's pussy.

For a guy without a clue I was getting some pretty good response from Brenda. Knowing that my brother had never tasted her just confirmed what a dumbass she had for a husband. I was liking it, she was loving it. Brenda stayed pretty close to Church talk with comments of my God, my Lord, oh my heavens, things like that with a lot of noises tossed in. Then sweetly and softly the woman came out of her.

"Fuuuck!"

She started bucking to where I couldn't keep my face in her snatch. I sucked her clit and held it between my lips. Her hands went behind my head to hold me close when she started to explode.

"Fuuuck! Fuuck! Fuuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

I knew one thing. I hadn't fucked her yet, but every chance I'd get I'd be eating that pussy. My sister? I'd eat her pussy and probably Mom, too, if she would allow it.

I was still looking directly into her slippery cunt. Juices that could only be hers started to slide out of her slit. My tongue got it and I rolled it around in my mouth before swallowing and then smiling at her,

"Got that from me, did you?"

"I did ... "

"There's more in there!"

I slurped. She tried to stop me as it was too much for her. I backed off and kept it gentle as she came down and started to build up again. I soon had her revved up and hitting a hard orgasm again. The fuck word started flowing as did her girl juices. I left her alone down there turning my attention to kissing up her stomach to her nipples.

"Oh, Hell! Come up and fuck me!" Brenda wailed.

This was it! I was going to fuck my brother's wife. There was plenty of her fuck lube left. The head of my cock still encountered tight entry and I could see the smug look of satisfaction as she reviled in the fact another cock was fucking her. I watched her eyes widen when my cock hit about the four inch mark. Apparently my brother had the old man's short Moron dick. I almost blew my load in her right then.

I gave her some strokes until I had nudged my way deep into her welcoming snatch. The look on her face was amazing.

"I had wondered what it would be like to fuck another man. When I saw you at Christmas and how my dumbass husband looked down at you I knew that you had to be the one. Your cock feels so good in me and the old bastard has no idea his wife is fucking his little brother."

I fucked and came in her twice before sitting naked in their kitchen having a snack and a drink. I followed up with fucking her in their kitchen and again in their family room in my brother's favorite chair.

Then I was on a ride laying low in her SUV as we pulled out of her garage and then onto college where she let me out down the block from my class. Actually, after missing a class.

I got home to Mom before the old man did so I could fuck her. She wanted a kitchen fuck knowing that we'd soon be eating there. She leaned over face forward for me to fuck her from behind, cumming a couple of times before spinning around with her ass on the counter so my cum would spill out of her pussy right were the old man's plate would be while we ate.

That was one of Mom's favorite tricks, fucking someplace where our juices would be where he'd eat or sit. then wink at me and us try not to giggle or laugh. That usually got her another fuck after the old man went to bed for the night. A man's best gift would be having his Mom to slip in his room so he could fuck her.

Every morning as soon as the old man exited through the door for work my cock would go in her. She'd hit a couple of hard orgasm and I'd cum in her before I'd head to class.

Now I had a new problem. Well, hardly a problem. Fucking my sister at holidays wouldn't be a problem. But, now that I had fucked my brother's wife I'd want to fuck her every day as well. Thank God for being eighteen and fucking older women.

Turns out Brenda had the same thoughts as me. A text from her: "Same time, same place?". That was accompanied my a nude shot of her bent over showing her sweet ass and pussy. I hid that on my phone and would look at it when I wasn't with her. It gave me a hardon every time.

Brenda and I were on. I almost wished my brother would catch me fucking her. After the initial daily meetings in fell back to two or three times per week with even a few weekend meet ups worked in. I sure love eating that pussy.

Mom was, of course, a daily thing. Several times a day actually. There were times, off days with Brenda, and when the timing was right I'd put a half dozen loads in my mother.

My sister in Atlanta flew me there for Spring Break, two Spring Breaks actually. Until she met someone and fell in love. It took Mom and the old man awhile, the whole family actually, to get used to it when they learned she liked eating pussy as much as I did.

That stopped the week in Atlanta with her having a girl friend, although every holiday or special occasion that brought her home I fucked her. It was funny that it was so easy to get away from her lesbian lover for our fuck sessions until my Senior year when Maddie caught me aside.

"I know you've been fucking your sister."

"Really? What makes you think that?"

"She told me before we moved in together. I've been up to your tricks all along. Maybe while she is distracted with the family you and I should get a little us time."

"Seriously? But, I thought you two are lesbians together."

"Apparently not exclusively. I wouldn't mind some cock and a big load in me sometimes."

That never happened. There might have been times. Neither of us made the move, yet always had a little tease going on between us.

Then came the next turning point in my life. I'd had just given Mom a good fucking and she wanted to take a load of my cum to the mall. We loaded up in the SUV and went shopping for her to walk around with fresh cum in her. I loved the looks guys gave her all along me knowing I was fucking her and they had their tongues hanging out.

Speaking of tongues hanging out. I looked across from me and saw the most beautiful girl about my age. Perfect, perfect body. Nice smile. Blue Mormon eyes and, of course the blond hair. She was smiling at me a walking directly my way. Even Mom noticed.

"Brian?"

"Yes!"

"I thought that was you!"

"Ummm ..."

"Allie ... Allie Martin. I was the one when you smashed Tommy Perkins face and got tossed out of school."

"Allie? Really? That was you? I ... Uh ... I ... "

"I was fifteen then. I've grown up some since. You've been my hero!"

I was awe struck. Allie was cute then, but this girl ... this girl was beyond cute and simply had an allure of sex.

Mom sensed it, too. And the attraction was real.

"Why don't you two get a soda or something at the food court? I've got a little shopping I can do without Brian with me."

Allie smiled in anticipation. Mom walked off with that little "I've just been fucked" jiggle to her ass. Rightly so, I'd put three loads of sperm in her that were now swimming around her cervix on the way into her womb.

"Want to get a soda?"

"Sure, I'll follow you anywhere!" She giggled. "Well actually, I'm not following."

She took my hand and I hers as we walked up to a counter in the food court. She was so bubbly and sweet I wanted to fuck her on the spot. Forty five minutes later Mom stopped by with a big grin on her face ready to go home. It seemed like only five minutes to me and I was infatuated.

"Oh, I can bring him home in a little bit. I want to show him my apartment."

"Your have your own apartment?"

Mom's eyebrows raised. Maybe thinking I'd been living at home for four years.

"My girl friend and I move out right after high school."

Mom smiled. Maybe she was thinking we had found my dream girl, too.

The apartment was nice. Allie was working in the office at a law firm. The money must have been good. Her girl friend was nice, if not a little mousy. She went back to watching TV while Allie and I talked in the kitchen. After a very few minutes I got a surprising question.

"I'm not really at all like this, but would you make love to me?"

"What? Make love to you?"

"Yes, you know, fuck me?"

The voice came from the other room. Her roommate bounced into the room.

"The oldest virgin in Brigham City is finally going to get fucked?"

Allie blushed.

"I was saving myself for my hero."

She took my hand and pulled me to her bedroom.

"Give it to her good, Brian. She needs a hard fucking."

I don't know if roommates are supposed to be like that. I appreciated her enthusiasm.

"I want to make out a little first, but I really want you to fuck me."

Making out led to me eating her pussy. I had to rate her and my brother's wife a 10 for pussy.

The romance moved fast. With graduation in June I'd be in the Air Force. Allie said she didn't want me to get away. We got married the Sunday before graduation. The short schedule led us to a quickie marriage at the Court House with just our parents attending. Without the Temple wedding we didn't have to be a stuck in the mud Mormon marriage.

My new bride stayed in the apartment while I went through basic and the classes that followed. My first base was Nellis so Vegas would be nearby. We got on base married housing. She brought her car.

Things were great, but women being women, Allie started wondering about her choices. I made some friends with single guys in my unit. Allie loved to cook and would like me to bring some homesick guys around for a meal. Having horny Airmen in the house led to some lively banter. She would work them up and let them down. The general air was that she would fuck them, but didn't. Everybody went home with a hardon from the mild cock teasing that went on. All wanted to come back.

"You love your new role, don't you?" I asked my wife.

"New role?"

"Yeah, cock teaser!"

"Oh now, you think your little bride is a cock teaser?"

"Well, maybe you don't mean to be, but you're awfully good at it."

"Really? Do you really think they want to fuck me?"

She gave me a pouty, teasing look and rubbed her hand up her pussy and across her tits.

"Then maybe you need to fuck me in case one of them comes back."

I had been fucking her every morning, sending her off to her job with a cunt load of seed. Then usually twice at night. It wasn't like she needed fucking. Somehow with her teasing the topic of discussion I was rock hard. I know women cheat just from my own family. Hell, I fucked my Mom the weekend I married Allie.

We kind of let it simmer. The meals continued as did the teasing. Allie got to wearing looser tops and no bra. Everyone got a look at a bare tit. Then she'd fuck the hell out of me when they left.

Change always comes ...

Next Up & Coming Soon: Brian, Life as a Mormon - Interracial