Brian, Life as a Mormon -The Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God! Just a few more strokes!"

She went rigid, then lay under me like a limp doll. Her movements were as if in a trance while her eyes looked around the room seeing nothing.

"Oh fuck, little brother, I want you in me all the time!"

There was a noise in the house. We moved like a couple grade school kids trying to not get caught doing simething they shouldn't. We got our clothes on, but no one came to the door. We looked at each other and laughed.

Mom was right. She didn't get a chance for me to fuck her, it being Christmas Eve Day. My brother and a sister were over for Christmas Eve dinner because they were going to be out of town Christmas Day at in-laws. The rest of us made a full house for a bit before everyone scattered to cover all of their family celebrations. With nine of us kids in was a general flow of people from Christmas Eve night through Christmas Day.

Last to leave was my eldest brother and his wife. He was so much older than me he was off to college before I ever started to kindergarten. I hated the son-of-a-bitch. He was like a copy of the old man. That made it a delight when it was them the last to leave. She hung back to catch me alone under the pretext of using the bathroom. Instead she started talking to me.

"Brian, I can't believe you are eighteen now. You remind me so much of your brother Del when we first met. I fell for him so hard back then. She nodded towards him out by their car. Turned into a real sack of shit, didn't he?"

We both chuckled at her remark.

"Really, Brenda? You talk about your husband that way?"

"I don't know. Seeing you now and looking at him I wonder where I messed up."

"Maybe you're just too pretty and sexy."

I meant it. Brenda was very pretty with her little crows feet and sparkling eyes. She was built more like a runner. Nice ass, really trim waist, and tits that were just big enough to be intriguing.

"You say that to be nice."

"No, I mean every word."

"I could kiss you. Can I kiss you?

Our lips met for a few a seconds. She took a half step back, I guess to reload. Then she lunged at me and attacked me tongue to tongue while her slim body pressed into mine. I side handled her boobs and got my thumbs on her quick responding nipples.

"Oh, I wish I could finish this!" She cooed. "If you ever feel like fucking your brother's old wife give me a call."

"Open invitation!" I grinned.

"It' a date. Anytime! You'll be surprised what I'll do on a first date."

She rushed towards the door, but scooted back to kiss me again. Then out the door she went to her husband and the five kids that were still at home. She gave a glance back at me as my brother pull the car away.

I stood in amazement. Fucked my Mom. Check! There's a name for that. Fucked my sister. Check! What Mormon girl hasn't fucked someone in the family? But, Brenda? What a stroke of luck! Of all my family the brother I really don't like ... his wife wants to fuck me.

Not surprising with the house clear both Mom and my sister had their eye out for me. Mom stayed up a little late with the old man asleep in his chair. I went to the guest room with Lisa to "visit" with my sister. Sis wanted to take a chance and fuck me right away. I almost blew a load in her instantly as my thoughts we on my hard cock sliding into sister-in-law Brenda.

Maybe I was confused, but what is more erotic than fucking your older brother's wife? I needed to get to that and fuck her as soon as I could. Normally I wouldn't be interested in sex with a woman seventeen or eighteen years older. But, man! My brother's wife! I've got to fuck that!

Not that fucking my sister wasn't a high priority. I switched my thoughts and managed to dodge disaster with a early load of seed up her cunt. We lay with my softening cock with sperm from fucking her leaking around it. Another noise somewhere in the house startled us into reality and acknowledging maybe what we had been doing might not be considered proper.

Lisa put on a nightgown and robe and went to see where Mom and the old man were. Two minutes later she was back and had a couple of cans of lemonade for us.

"They were just headed up for bed."

"Yeah, I know. I heard the stairs and hallway squeaking."

"We should be safe. Fuck me again!"

She did a silly striptease with the bath robe and the gown. She didn't have to be good at it when those tits and nipples popped into view I was as hard as a rock. Wondering how Brenda would look naked with her boyish body made it throb.

Feeling safer with the folks upstairs we were soon in bed and fucking again. Twice more we did the deed with neither of us showing any desire to slow it down. We dozed off in each other's arms naked about midnight. At 2:00 A.M. I heard footsteps on the stairs. Lisa was naked on her back with those jugs rising and fall on her chest with each breath. I nudged tossed her nightgown over her and pulled the cover over to her shoulders and rushed to get my pants and shirt on before the sound of a click from the knob and a push on the door.

I had myself in a dozed position. Pretty much like I was, except clothed, when the stair creaked. The light showed me that as expected in was Mom. She came beside me on the bed. She bent into to me to give me light kiss on the lips and with her left hand squeezed my cock. Even though Mom had given me a start my cock was semi hard because I had been laying next to my naked sister and thinking about fucking my brother's wife Brenda. I stirred like I had been awakened.

"Brian!" She whispered. "Get up. You two have fallen asleep talking."

I faked surprise at the situation and tried to act half asleep.

"Come on. Get up. I need you to fuck me! We'll call it my Christmas fuck!"

She grabbed my hand and half way pulled me from the bed. With a quick peek back to see if my sister was sleeping Mom closed the door and spirited me up the stairs and into my room.

"God! I waited up to hear you come to your room and I fell asleep. Pretty much like you did, I guess?"

Mom gave a giggle that gave no indication that she knew her kids had been fucking each other. I guess with the 17 year old age difference who would have thought it?

Man! Did she need me to fuck her. It was nightgown off, onto my bed and legs spread. I gave a few seconds pause as I took it all in. So much alike, mother and daughter. I wondered how far back in the generations this urge to fuck family began.

"Come on. Don't tease me. I need your lovely cock!"

The peripheral thought of fucking sister-in-law Brenda made my dick swell a little. Mom noticed.

"That's more like it. Get between my legs and shove that thing up my cunt. Mommy needs you! I need a load of you cum spraying into me!"

Oh that feeling when I slide in and her cunt walls grip me. Mother/daughter. So much alike. I'd never want to make a choice. I was doing really well. Three times with Sis, now fucking Mom. Things couldn't get better until I let my mind slip a little and let myself what fucking Brenda would be like. Having my brother's wife spread out like Mom was and letting me fuck her took everything away from my brain and sent control to my balls.

Spurt!!

Mom felt the surge against her uterus and hunched like crazy to catch up. I was hard enough to get her off even though it was much sooner than either of us expected. Most of the hardness could be attributed to my thought of what it would have been like to blow an early load up Brenda's willing cunt.

"Wow, Honey! What was all that about?"

"I don't know, Mom. I guess it was having all the family around and me watching you move knowing that my little sperms were swimming around in your womb."

"That's what got to me. I was thinking the exact same thing. This was my family and my pussy had your seed in it. It was like I could feel them wiggle."

"If you don't think the old man will miss you why don't we snuggle a bit until I can give you a proper fucking? We don't want a repeat of what happened earlier. Let me suck you until you are hard. I'm sure neither one of us will go to sleep if I'm doing that."

Mom went right at it. I dared not ask how she learned to take my cock down her throat. The whole experience of having her nose in my pubic hair and the mistake of wondering how it would feel if Brenda was doing it caused me to send a load of my sperm down her gullet.

"Oh! My God! You are a randy little guy this morning!"

"Sorry, Mom. You know ... just the excitement of the day."

"That's okay, Sweetie. I'll accept your cum in my tummy as good enough for now. We both need the rest. See you in the morning."

It was going to be a balancing act until my sister went home on Sunday. It was pretty regular with my sister each night and Mom would wake me up to fuck while the house slept.

Sunday we went to Church together. I sat between Mom and my sister while the old man was being the old Mormon prick on the other side of Mom. You can imagine my case of testicular turmoil as I sat between two women I had been fucking the hell out of, one being my mother and the other my sister.

When it was time for Lisa to leave Sunday she asked me to take her to the airport. Since I hadn't worked I didn't have and didn't need a car. Mom had me take her in her SUV. With all the fuss about missing the flight Lisa had me leaving about three hours early. It was only a thirty mile drive to the airport. Five blocks from the house Lisa was leaning over sideways in the seat, worked my cock out and started sucking. Again, who asks, "How did you learn to do that?"

Soon I was at a stop light with my sister bobbing her mouth up and down on my cock. A young teen was driving a car next to us while my sister plunged my full length into her throat. I just nodded to the girl and she waved.

"Fuck, Lisa. You're going to make me cum."

"That's okay. Cum in my mouth!"

That was a phrase never said to me before. About thirty seconds later she had her wish.

Several minutes later we were at a stoplight a few blocks from the road to the airport.

"We're still an hour and a half early. Do you think you can fuck me? I'd love to get on the plane with a fresh load of your seed swimming through my cervix!"

I could probably have done it anyway, but the line about a fresh load of my seed swimming through my sister's cervix sealed the deal.

"Look over there!" She squealed. "The sign on the motel says $34.95, the place is probably full of hookers. How would you like to fuck your sister in a place like that?"

I put on my signal and pulled into the run down seventies motel. The big black woman behind the desk as if there were two of us and if we were spending the night. That's the kind of motel it was, asking if we were spending the night.

"No, our flight is later. My sister wanted to get a little rest first."

"Oh, I don't get a lot of people in here with their sister. Since you're not spending the night that will be twenty-five if you've got it in cash."

Like I'd pay with a credit card in a place like that. Lisa had given me a twenty and two tens. I gave her thirty and told her to keep it. She smiled and handed me sheets and pillowcases.

"I'm not sure the lines have been changed today." She smiled and laughed. "Is she really your sister?"

"Yes, she's really my sister ... "

"You gonna fuck her? I mean you Mormons seem to be really into that."

Should I tell her? Why not?

"Yeah, I going to fuck her!" I smiled at the fat old black woman.

"Put a couple of hard strokes into for me then. Fuck her really good!"

I didn't tell my sister about the conversation. I did explain the sheets to her.

"Oh, my God! Really?"

The place was a dump. My new black friend was right. The bed had some use and was wrinkled. It looked like a couple of pubic hairs on the bottom sheet. Two used condoms were in the waste basket. We were checking out the bed.

"Look! Pecker tracks!" My sister giggled. "There's cum on the sheet! Or, she was juicy when he pulled out."

My sister tossed the clean sheets on the chair and started taking off clothes. I looked at her.

"Really, Sis?"

"Look, I'm the hard ass bitch at the bank in Atlanta. Here I'm just a girl that wants to fuck her little brother before going back to the nine to five. It will be fun crawling it where somebody, maybe a hooker, maybe somebody's wife got fucked."

I mean she got in the bed and laid her ass right in where the cum puddle was drying and spread those thighs. The lack of familiarity in a cheap motel room kept my balls under control while at the same time excited the hell out of my sister made for one hell of a fuck session. I couldn't cum and she couldn't stop.

"Jesus! Fuck me Brian! You're going to have one happy sister on the ride back to Atlanta."

All the noises and the action, along with all the cursing as she encouraged me to fuck her harder came down to those few words. I blew my seed into her.

It never really went all the way down as I took in my trashy surroundings and looked at my cum leaking from my sister right into the wet spot the last guest had left us. I was hard again.

This time I got her on her knees and her face right into the nasty sheets. Now began another fucking as I'd switch from watching my cock go in and out of my sister Lisa to looking around at where we were fucking. My sister was starting to hit some freaking out cums as I sent another wad of sperm at her cervix.

We held with my cock in her while making sure the last of my cum drained from my balls. She looked at her cell.

"Good timing little brother. I can make my flight, but haven't the time for that shower I need. Your sister is not only going feel, but also smell well fucked on the flight home."

I helped her check her bags and went all the way to security with her. She gave me a long and hot kiss goodbye. Anyone watching would think she was my wife and I was sending off to a business meeting the next day. She boarded the planes smelling of hard fucked cunt. Judging by the smell in Mom's SUV people on the plane would get quite a snoot full. I parked in the garage and left the windows down hoping that her lavender air freshener on the mirror did its job.

When I got home I leaned into the living room to tell Mom and the old man that I was in home and was going to get a shower. I got an "Okay" from Mom and a grunt from the old man. I hated to wash my sister off me, but had to get rid of anything left over from the creepy motel room.

In the shower I thought about the last few days with Sis. That morphed into me thinking about the more boyish body of my brother's wife Brenda. That led to a hard dick and a splatter of my cum on the shower wall. My sex life was suddenly a run away train.

It was going to be good to just have to worry about fucking Mom for a while. That was reinforced by her meeting me in the kitchen and promising to fuck my balls off when the old man went to sleep.

That happened, Three times altogether with her nearly keeping her promise. We dozed together until about 4:00 A.M. when Mom slipped out of my arms and into bed with the old man.

The next week was Christmas break and constantly Mom wanting to fuck. My cock was buried in her more often that not. I had dreams and flashbacks about my sister and knowing that I was going to have to do something about fucking Brenda.

By Wednesday I got an text from my sister detailing that she missed me with an attached picture of her cunt in the restroom on the plane. I could see the details of the toilet and my cum running from her well lubed cunt.

"Hey, little brother. Look what did to your sister's poor little pussy."

The upshot of her body showed that she had a tit out, too. It got to be a regular thing with us. An exchange of pics of those great tits of hers and that pussy and from me photos of my dick, jacking off, telling her I missed her.

"I miss you, too. You should come to Atlanta so I can show you around."

The week after Christmas break, into the new year, I guess Brenda had been thinking about a young buck like me as much as I had been fantasizing about her. I got a text during my morning class.

"Still thinking about that first date? I can assure you it will be fun!"

God damn. That about did me in. She was serious, my sister-in-law, seventeen years my senior wanted me to fuck her.

"Sure am interested."

"You're Mom says you have a morning break."

Sometimes I go home during the break and fuck my mother. Other times I go to my friends Eric and Dale's apartment off campus to study with them. This might just work out.

"I'm out of class in twenty minutes."

"I'll pick you up. Meet me at the Golden Spike hamburger joint. I'll bring you to my house. The kids are in school."

My head was swimming. Not only would I be fucking my older brother's wife, but I'd be fucking her at her house, maybe in his bed!"

She was there when I got there. The burger joint wasn't open yet. I got in her car.

"You got across town fast."

"I've got a hot date."

"You do?"

"Yes, I'm not wearing anything under my dress. It wouldn't be right wearing my Jesus Britches if I'm going to cheat on my husband. I'm full commando under the dress. Want to see?

"Uh? Sure!"

She lifted her dress and angled as much towards me as she could. I got a really good open beaver shot.

She giggled.

"I can't believe I did that. I can't believe I could do that."

"Very impressive. Looks delicious."

"Oh, you're into that, are you?"

She giggled again and started to drive, the hem still high on her thighs.

She had me get down in the seat as she smuggled me into her garage.

AN ACT REPEATED BY WOMEN ABOUT TEN MILLION TIMES EACH DAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY!

It was weird being in my brother's house with his wife. Especially knowing I was probably going to fuck her. I'd been there before only with their kids looking me over. And, my brother had always been there with his condescending attitude towards me. What was running through my mind I wish I could scream in his face.

Let's see who smirks at who after I spend a couple hours with my cock buried in your wife, asshole! The first load is pay back. Anything after that is just for the fun of it, brother."

I kept looking around, expect someone to jump out of a corner or from behind a chair. Mostly I was watching Brenda. She moved like a cheetah gliding through tall grass. She was turning me in to a walking hardon. She didn't say a word or look back as I followed her through the house.

Finally she walked into their bedroom and stood by the bed. She slowly lifted her dress and there it was. The slim runner's body I expected. Everything was pretty much perfect. The seventeen years she had on me showed no effect on her. As much as I loved the round ass and big tits on Mom and my sister this was special. She looked fragile to their robust. I wondered if fucking her would hurt her. My brother was one lucky piece of shit. And, I was going to fuck his wife.

Like most women, with the prey in her sights, she lay back on the bed and spread those legs. Her boobs barely settled back on her chest. I undressed and kneeled on the bed at her feet.

"I was thinking all the was here about what you about me being delicious."

"Yeah, I did say that, didn't I?

"Well? Do I look delicious?"

I was regretting my choice of words. Maybe my expression went a little flat while I undressed.

"Oh, don't worry. Your brother hasn't touched me in a couple of weeks. It will be all me."

"I'm completely new at this."

"You'll be fine. It's new for me, too. All I know is what I hear in some nasty gossip after the Relief Society meetings. You'll be fine."

"You've never ...?"

"I'm not sucking the nasty bastard's dick! I don't even want it in me when I can avoid it."

I didn't answer. I was laughing to myself when my tongue hit her slit.