Briana Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bent forward, spread her luscious lips wide, and wrapped them around my cock. She winked at me and gradually started going down on it. I could hardly believe my eyes; her tiny mouth seemed unstoppable, descending on my hardness! I felt it crossing a small hurdle. It was likely the entrance to her pharynx. My organ eventually nested against the back of her throat. She never gagged!

Watching her magic mouth doing its thing was astonishing. My arousal increased as I observed her full mouth moving up and down on it. Feeling my shaft squeezed between her tongue and palate was a sensation I still remembered from the past - the last time I felt it was years ago with my wife...

I was very close, "Briana, I am going to explode in seconds!"

Her mouth intensified its pace further. I placed my hands behind her head and began erupting deep inside her throat. Rope after rope coated the inside of her mouth. She swallowed it all without gagging or losing a drop!

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. Briana told me before that her experience with guys was limited. So how did she become such an expert?...

I was spent and needed to sit down. I stared at Briana. Her eyes were closed, and she had a smile on her face!

I waited for her to open her eyes and asked in a low voice, "Do you want your coffee now?"

She smirked, "Do I have to? Why spoil the good aftertaste with coffee?... I thought of letting you rest for half an hour, and then we could have sex. Would you like that?"

"Briana, is it really you?!... I see a man-eater. Where did the conservative lady disappear?"

"Morton, I don't know. But for the first time, I feel free to have fun. My brain does not hold me back, and I want to enjoy this freedom for as long as it lasts!"

I heard about people whose alcohol had a similar free-sex effect on their brains. I've never encountered one. I loved every moment we had together, but I hoped Briana wouldn't be upset about it the next day...

"OK, dear, I'll drink my coffee. It's still warm, tasty, and will give me some time to recover before our next... fun."

...

I brought from the kitchen two mugs of hot coffee with some cookies. We sat on the bed and slowly sipped it. Both of us were naked. As I was enjoying the coffee, my eyes were glued to Briana's perfect figure. How could she hide it so well before?

As I admired her beautiful figure, I noticed her eyes concentrated on my cock. It wasn't simply a glance; it was a lusty stare... The wine turned the reserved lady into a sex-craved animal.

I was torn between feeling guilty and happy. On the one hand, I felt terrible about Briana. She accepted my advice and was now under the influence. And I was unabashedly using her vulnerable state to take advantage of her. But then, She didn't seem to suffer. Did I do her a favor by releasing her from her abnormal mental restraints?!... It was too early to know. I'd find out the next day when the alcohol effect disappeared.

I finished my coffee, and Briana's eyes did not move an inch from my prick. It responded by slowly moving up. She smiled, "Mort, I was waiting for your baby to wake up. Can we play now?"

"Yes, dear. I'll put both mugs on the table, and we can go to bed."

"I feel naughty. Can we do it on your carpet?"

I grinned, "You have an adventurous mood. Yes, we can."

She lay supine on the thick rug and gave me a seductive look. I couldn't get over the idea that such a gorgeous lady was naked, waiting for me to fuck her!... It had never happened to me before. Until our dinner, I was sure to end up alone at home in front of my TV.

I settled down by her side and touched her ample tits again. They were so tempting! I leaned down and sucked the dark nipple hard. Briana moaned, and her hand caressed my hair, "Morti, it feels fantastic... Don't stop!"

I continued milking the rubbery bud and placed my hand on her cunt. She spread her legs, and her palm pushed my hand into her pussy, "I love your big hand. The way you touch my vagina is divine. You make me so horny!"

I placed her hand on my tumescent prick, and she squeezed it. It jolted in her palm.

"Honey, I think it wants to come to Mama, don't you think?"

"Oh, I definitely do."

"So what are you waiting for? I was patient, but no more. I want to feel you shoving it inside me. Yes, fuck me hard, Morti!"

The unusual rapid transformation of the self-controlled, respectable lady into a talking dirty, sex-hungry woman was so astonishing! Although aroused, I tried to postpone the inevitable intercourse and impress Briana with gentle foreplay, but she wanted none. She only wished to have my stiff cock in her pussy and be drilled!

I moved between her thighs, Inserted a pillow under her butt, and shoved my pole all the way in. She groaned, and her body shuddered. With no fanfare, I began pounding her cunt savagely.

I hardly did it for one minute, and I heard her scream. Briana's body convulsed erratically, and her fingernails pinched me. She was undergoing a massive orgasm. I inserted my thumb in her mouth to muffle her cries, and she started sucking on it. I kneaded her breasts hard, and her sounds became noisier. I fucked her with total abandon, pleased to watch her go through this ride.

Gradually I was closing on my impending climax. Minutes later, I was ready to cum. Briana's body was still shivering powerfully, with her orgasm continuing unabated. At last, my organ gave in and began ejecting one jet after another deep into Briana's cunt. It felt so good! I heard myself grunt loudly during the discharge.

I sat on the carpet to catch my breath and looked at Briana. Her eyes were shut tight, and her respiration slowly returned to normal. Ten minutes later, she opened her eyes, smiled, hugged me, and mumbled, "Morton, I don't care if I felt free because I trusted you and wished to have sex with you or because of the wine, but it was awesome! You were wonderful!"

"Briana, You were fantastic yourself. I didn't know you hid such a breathtaking body under your clothes. And seeing you without the self-control attitude, let yourself go... I was amazed and loved every moment!"

"Good, because I think you opened Pandora's box. A moment ago, I felt that I was in paradise. I heard myself screaming and couldn't stop. I was shaking while impaled by a huge monster crushing my vagina in delightful pain..."

"I hope you feel the same way tomorrow when the alcohol in your body is gone..."

She smirked, "Morton, tomorrow I may feel that I made an ass of myself, but I'll remember how good it felt."

My blood alcohol was above the limit, but I drove her home.

...

I woke up the following day and tried to guess Briana's reaction to last night's events. Would she be forgiving or chastising me for last night?

At work, I needed to see three patients before my first surgery. I finished examining two of them before my secretary notified me that I had a call from somebody named Briana.

"Did she sound concerned, upset, or happy?"

"Dr. Gold, she didn't sound cheerful. Sorry..."

I picked up the phone, "Good morning Briana. Let me apologize for yesterday. I had no idea that the wine would have such a profound effect on you. It is a rare phenomenon."

She listened without interruption and said, "Doctor, talk is cheap. Your apology is NOT accepted! You have two options. Either I call the hospital president, a good friend of our family to complain about you, which will inevitably result in your firing, OR you take me tomorrow to a good French restaurant and let me try semi-sweet white French wine. What will it be?..."

I laughed, "Briana, it's a tough call. I need to see one more patient before a short break. I'll make the reservation and text you the details. But I warn you, I cannot promise to behave like a true gentleman after dinner!"

"I have no idea what you are talking about..."

12