Brianna's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started to move. Just as he had alternated his treatment of my breasts, so he did with his love-making. One minute he'd be trying to drive me through the bed, the next he was light and gentle.

Basically, he was leading me through one climax after another and when he finally eased out I was more than satisfied.

He never gave me chance to bathe in the afterglow. Instead he rolled me over and lifted my ass so I could draw my knees up. He slid into me from behind, filling me once again as he went as deep and as far as he could. I swear I could actually feel his dick throbbing!

'Fuck me,' he whispered.

Each time I moved, he would pull me close again. God, I felt full!

I tried to squeeze him, not really expecting him to notice but he groaned and his throbbing seemed to increase. Suddenly his dick felt as though it was expanding. There was a surge of warmth and even more wetness. It was all that was needed to make me cum as well.

We held our positions, panting, sucking in air as though we'd been underwater for half an hour and then he started to soften. He pulled out and flopped onto his back.

I stayed as I was, all manner of wonderful thoughts fighting for space in my brain.

I felt slutty – after all, I'd just let a guy I'd known for barely twenty-four hours, almost literally fuck my brains out. I felt bruised; I felt empty; I felt so-oo satisfied. I felt fantastic.

'Thank you, B,' he murmured, kissing me tenderly. 'Now you must finish.'

Right then I'd have done anything he asked. Slithering down his body to lick and suck his dick clean of my juices and his semen was a pleasure. Just one more slutty, delicious pleasure.

We had a last, lingering kiss before falling asleep.

Waking up on the Sunday morning I felt slightly disoriented at first. I was spooning a sleeping man who definitely wasn't my husband. Then the memories came flooding back – along with the realisation that I had been well and truly fucked.

My body ached, my nipples were sore and my pussy felt bruised. It felt great! David had been right. Sex with a new partner – in this case, Adam – was better than good. It was awesome.

I'd had a new body to explore. I'd had new lips to kiss and a different cock to play with. Having sex with a new partner had been tremendously exciting. From the way he'd treated me, Adam had obviously felt the same way.

Best of all, knowing the man I loved would approve made me it all feel even better.

I couldn't help myself. I reached around Adam and started playing with his nipples. He stirred and told me that was a great way to be woken up.

'In fact I can only think of one way that might be better,' he grinned.

I giggled, delighted that he was still interested in me, but slapped him playfully and wriggled away from his searching hands to head for the bathroom. I needed to clean my teeth and shower. Hopefully, he would join me.

He did. We washed each other tenderly, in between a lot of kissing, with me occasionally wincing as his hands ran over my breasts and between my legs.

'Gently,' I murmured . 'I'm feeling like someone's been bruising me.'

'Bruised and battered, huh?' he laughed.

'"Battered?"' I queried.

'Think of all that creamy cum you made me give you last night. Like I said, "bruised and battered."'

I had to giggle. We kissed some more but dressed after our shower. We were both starving and Adam knew of a little bakery where we could have breakfast.

I was still on a sexual high and was looking forward to more. So I took little persuading to wear a top that plainly showed I wasn't wearing a bra.

We weren't in love by any means, but we were infatuated with each other. We were in our own little world, where other people barely existed. We flirted; we touched at every opportunity; we fed each other pieces of pastry. For me it was like a throwback to my early days with David and I realised I had missed the little intimacies.

After breakfast he drove us to Depot Bay, where we acted like the tourists we were, watching the boats coming and going and wandering around the town.

Adam told me that just about every guy we passed was checking out my breasts. I already knew, of course, and my poor little sore nipples were responding by trying to push their way through the skimpy top.

I don't know if every girl has a slightly slutty side or not, but mine was definitely raising its head. I was loving the attention I was getting and teased Adam by suggesting I bought a sweater to make my braless breasts and erect nipples less obvious. He looked at me like I was crazy.

'Not a chance, B!' he said firmly.

'Fancy making love again?' I asked brazenly, leaning in for a kiss or three.

His answer was to hurry me back to the car. On the drive back, his hand inched its way up my thigh until her fingers were teasing my pussy.

'Take them off,' he said.

'What?' I blinked, his words dragging me out of my reverie.

'Your panties. Take them off.'

'Okay,' I agreed, as my slutty side surfaced again.

Not surprisingly, his hand was under my skirt as much as the drive allowed.

He said he really should call in at his place to check on Tom. He was helping him deal with the depression he suffered following the loss of his girlfriend and had invited him to move in for a while.

There was no sign of Tom but there was a hot tub and when Adam suggested we spent some time in it I thought it was a great idea, stripping off in the house before scampering out to climb in the tub. Adam, also naked, joined me a few minutes later with a couple of glasses of wine and a joint.

It felt heavenly – wine, some nice weed and the swirl of the water over and around my body. I closed my eyes and drifted. Then I jerked to attention as Tom appeared.

He did more than appear. He started undressing saying he hoped he didn't mind him joining us. I had felt his erection jammed against my tummy when we had danced, but I hasn't realised how big it was. I suddenly felt self-conscious and kept low in the water to hide my breasts.

I was just beginning to relax again when Adam suggested I went for more wine.

'But I'm naked!' I protested.

'We all are,' he laughed, both men looking at me expectantly.

It was embarrassing as hell. I could feel their eyes on my ass and legs as I headed inside and, carrying a glass in each hand meant there was no way I could hide anything on my return.

Despite my embarrassment, I got quite a thrill out of my little show.

'What do you think, Tom?' Adam asked, as I climbed back in.

'Very nice,' he nodded.

They both agreed I was "hot."

They started quizzing me about my sexual past. Had I ever been with two guys before, being one of their questions.

I didn't need to be a genius to see where this was going and surprised them by admitting to my lack of sexual experience. I also stressed that if I ever did have a threesome, one of the men would be my husband. David and I had talked about something like that, but it had been more of an arousal technique than a serious consideration.

The conversation was starting to make me feel uneasy and, being naked in a hot tub with two horny guys, also rather vulnerable. I told Adam I had had enough and wanted to go back to my hotel.

Fortunately, he understood and nothing more happened. I explained how intimidated I'd felt and he apologised for putting me in such a situation. By the time we'd showered together in the hotel, our romantic –and sexy- mood had been re-established.

With me wearing just panties and a cotton top, and Adam in a clean pair of boxers he'd had the foresight to bring along, we sipped wine and enjoyed the view.

As we did, Adam used a hand to fondle and explore my butt. I guessed what he had in mind when he casually asked if I had ever had anal sex.

I told him I had, early on in my marriage to David, but that I hadn't enjoyed it. He nodded sympathetically, adding that a lot of couples make the mistake of rushing it the first time, without appreciating the necessity of additional lubrication. Done right, he assured me, most women enjoy the experience.

I felt a fresh surge of heat and moisture to my pussy. Maybe one day, I conceded, I would try it again. In the meantime, there was something I was definitely ready to try again and I led him inside to the bed, pulling him down on top of me.

It was like his hands were hooked up to something. Everywhere they touched me sent tingles shooting around my body. Most of them ending up in my pussy.

He played endlessly with my nipples and, somehow, despite their soreness, the only sensations I received were those of pleasure.

Abandoning my breasts, Adam worked his way down my willing body. My panties were quick to go and he nibbled his way up the insides of my thighs. God, I was feeling horny!

'Open yourself for me,' he whispered urgently and, totally shamelessly, I did, parting my labia and waiting impatiently for his mouth to re-join the action. I almost jumped when I felt him blow on my clit. It was so highly sensitised by then, just his breath made me shiver.

He licked my labia, making me crazy with need and impatience.

'Please, Adam,' I moaned hungrily.

'Please what, B?'

'Use your tongue. Lick me.'

'Lick you where?'

He was making me plead and I was more than willing to oblige. He was adding a new dimension to foreplay – rather like David sometimes did when he brought to me the edge with a toy and then prolonged my exquisite agony by forcing me to have a conversation of sorts.

'Show me where you want my tongue. Pretend your finger is my tongue. Show me where you want to feel it.'

Slowly, tentatively, I lightly touched my clit with a fingertip. When he asked where else, I slid my finger a little way into my pussy.

'Further,' he breathed, entranced. 'Use two fingers. Oh, wow! Keep holding yourself open.'

Lost in the moment, I did as I was told, holding myself as open as I could with one hand, so he could watch me finger-fucking myself with the other. Then his lips closed over my clit and he sucked on it in the same way he'd sucked on my nipples last night. My orgasms was so intense it left me breathless.

We sipped wine while I tried to recover my wits.

'I guess you liked that,' he grinned.

I could only smile weakly and nod. Adam produced some cannabis oil, dripping some drops onto my tongue, then his. The effect was fairly rapid. Everything started to go dreamy and my sexual senses, already on full alert, went into overdrive. If I thought his touch had felt electric before, it was nothing to how they now felt.

'Finger yourself again, then let me taste it,' he said.

I obeyed without thinking. We watched my finger coating itself with my juices and then he sucked it clean.

'Again. More,' he said. 'Have you ever tasted pussy juice before?' I shook my head. 'Not even your own'

'Not like this. I tasted them on your cock last night.'

'That's right. You did,' he grinned, pulling my fingers into his mouth again.

I have to say I really enjoyed the kiss that followed – which allowed me to taste myself on his lips and tongue.

But I didn't object when he pulled me on top and, after a few wriggles, his erection was snugly nestled between my lips. He began moving, his dick sliding back and forth, getting more wet and more slippery by the second as it seemed to be sucking my juices out of me.

I needed him inside me and sensing my hunger he asked what was the matter.

'I want you inside me,' I moaned.

'You want what inside you?' he asked teasingly,

'Your cock, Adam,' I panted. 'I want to feel this big cock of yours sliding deep inside my pussy. I want you to fuck me.'

Knowing he was taking me outside of my comfort zone by making me verbalise what was surely more than obvious, was getting to him, too.

'Open yourself for me,' he said.

Shamelessly, the slut in me emerged and I held myself open revelling in the fact that I could offer him no more intimate a sight.

I lowered myself until he was about halfway in and then paused, savouring the feeling and enjoying the anticipation of what was to come.

Adam took control again and pulled me down, embedding himself fully. I gasped and climaxed hard.

Once again, Adam waited, considerately allow me to enjoy my orgasm without any distractions. I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me, his dimples enhancing his mischievous look.

We mixed up the strokes that followed. Some were hard and fast, others slow, more loving. Some went deep, some stayed shallow. It was glorious – as were the nibbles, the kisses , the little bites and nips.

When his moment arrived, he arched his back, pushing himself as deep as he possibly could and holding me still as he exploded inside me. Feeling it gave me yet another orgasm and neither of us moved for a long time. Even though he softened, he stayed inside.

But at last I climbed off. I was about to get comfortable when he gently pressed my shoulder to remind me I wasn't done. Just as I had last night, I slid down his body and sucked his dick clean.

That was pretty much that as far as the sex went. We ordered dinner via room service and relaxed, content with each other's company, admiring the sunset.

I awoke at six, with Adam still dead to the world beside me. We'd said our goodbyes the night before because he wanted to leave around six thirty to get to work.

I had mixed feelings. I'd enjoyed every moment of our time together and felt no trace of regret at having given myself so willingly to another man. But the time was almost over and I couldn't help feeling sad. Then again, I was looking forward to seeing David again and sharing my experience with him. I was hoping he'd encourage me to behave as uninhibitedly with him, as I had with Adam.

But first, my lover's first words yesterday morning came back to me: "what a great way to be woken up!"

I gently lifted his soft cock from his thigh and took as much of it into my mouth as I could. The effect was immediate. His cock began to swell and stiffen. This morning, his first words were: "I've gone to heaven."

I couldn't take him all in my mouth but what I could manage went pretty deep. The head of his cock was pushing against the back of my throat, instinctively seeking entrance. He edged in a little further.

Now I was able to tighten my throat around his end as well as working as much of the rest as I could reach with my tongue. He began a slow thrusting. I needed regular pauses to allow me to breathe.

His thrusts made me gag and choke so I pulled back a little and concentrated purely on the head of his cock.

I felt his imminent explosion begin to gain impetus. He started thrusting again; his cock felt as though it was expanding; he was groaning with his need for release.

A nasty thought entered my fevered brain. There's a first time for everything. I backed off again and smiled innocently.

'Would you like to cum in my mouth?'

He didn't answer. Instead, using both hands, he took a firm hold of my head. He started thrusting again, almost frantic in his need to get off. The her pulled right back so only the head of his cock was between my lips. With a cry of triumph, he came.

And came.

And came.

Finally, trembling from the strength of his climax, he squeezed every last drop of cum out of his cock and into my mouth. I had been unable to take it all and there was a dribble of his semen on my chin. He used a fingertip to rub it over and around my lips.

The kiss that followed made my toes curl. So nasty, so sexy, so wonderful.

We kissed and cuddled and murmured sweet nothings but Adam had to go and I figured I'd head for home at the same time.

He sent me a text message asking if I missed him. I told him, "obviously." But I needed to sort my thoughts out.

I felt guilty, satisfied, sore, happy . . . I'd had a wonderfully fulfilling first love affair. I'd managed to attract a good-looking, sexy and considerate man and I found it hard to imagine finding anyone better.

But none of that stopped me looking forward to re-gaining the comfort of a steady relationship. And maybe David would suggest I tried it again. Or we could have the threesome we'd talked about. I'm sure Adam would be happy to be the third person. After all, he had been this close to sharing me with Tom until he had the sensitivity to appreciate my reluctance.

I allowed myself a big smile but resisted touching myself. I was going to have plenty of opportunities to explore my sexuality further. I could at least wait until I got home.

12