Brian's BD - Wilson Family Women Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are --"

"Shut the fuck up, faggot! I thought we settled this already. Aww damn, that feels good. Really had to let one go I guess," I say as I begin to empty by bladder down my her throat.

"Your wife is my whore. There's nothing you can do about it. If she doesn't want me pissing down her throat, she can get up right now and walk away. I'm not making her do anything. I'm letting her choose between continuing to live her life as a doting wife and mother of two, respected businesswoman and amateur athlete in the community or worshipping my dick. She's decided she'd prefer to worship my cock."

Looking down to my slut, I let her know I'm finished. Very hesitant to release my dick, I have to pull it from her mouth, eliciting a loud popping noise.

"Get those last drops of piss," I say to her, holding my cockhead in her face.

She sticks her tongue out and gives my piss slit a few good licks. I drop another wad of spit in her mouth to help her wash it all down after and then tell her to finish dressing me, as I return my attention to the pathetic being in front of me.

"I know how much you love her, though I have no idea why you married such a slut when you've got such an average cock. As I've told you, as long as you're a good husband and let your wife do what she loves, everything that happens in this house stays here."

"Thanks for your help, slut. Now go back to sit with your wimpy man. Give him a nice kiss for me. Make sure to get some tongue in there," I say to her as I can't help but grin at my own creative cruelty.

This slut is under my total control. Clearly needs my dick more than air as she takes forever to remove her hand from the massive bulge in my swim suit and head back to her husband. I stare straight at him, clearly disgusted as his wife comes in for the kiss.

"What a pathetic faggot. Enjoy the taste of my piss", I say to him as Kevin finally bounds down the stairs in his suit.

"Eww, gross guys. Get a room!" he says running outside past his kissing parents.

I head out to show him a few pointers. Unfortunately my dick has a mind of its own though. As soon as I took that piss my dick was ready for action. After 15 mins or so, I tell Kevin to keep practicing what I showed him and I get out of the pool.

I head through the sliding doors out the back and walk to the couch where they're both still sitting. I walk to the side where Jennie is and stand next to the armrest she's leaning on.

Not even bothering to look down or make eye contact with her, I just say, "suck bitch."

I countdown in my head. It doesn't even take three seconds for her to get my dick in her mouth. Her husband less than four feet away as she worships her teenage lover's cock.

"Good slut. I'm sure you've missed that cock. It's almost been 12 hours since it's been down your throat last. Show your pathetic husband how you suck a real man's dick."

I stood there motionless. The only muscle moving was my mouth as I continued to get off on berating a man twice my age for submitting to me so completely.

"You worked so hard to provide for her. Build a great life for her and the two kids she gave you. This is how she repays you hahaha. By showing you were never man enough for her."

"So unbelievably pathetic. I just turned 18 dude. I'm not even really a man yet. You're letting some punk kid steal your wife from you. Look at her! She's my whore. This isn't some dream, and I can definitely tell you're not some cuckold enjoying this haha. Your wife is literally a whore, dude," I say to him as directly as possible. Tears clearly coming to his eyes now, somehow making my dick even harder.

"Why are you doing this, Brian? Aren't there girls your age you can mess around with? Please leave her alone. Please!! I love my wife very much. We all have our troubles, and I love her in spite of them. Please don't make her do this!" bitch hubby balling uncontrollably now.

"What troubles? Your wife is just like every other girl in this town. There's plenty of ass my age, and I've had all that's worth having. Your wife is just submitting to her natural urges. I know you've never seen women respond like this to you, but this is the normal response an actual man gets when he gives a woman what she needs. Women need massive cock, and most, like your wife, will do anything to keep it."

"Suck harder, slut," I say as I watch his face. "See how easy that is. I command and whores obey." The sound of her sucking overtaking her husbands pathetic whimpers.

"Listen to that! My second favorite sound to hear. I've listened to this a lot in my life, but your wife definitely makes some of the most beautiful music. I can't wait until she's singing my favorite song later. You won't believe all the different positions she can fuck in. In one night she rode my dick in more positions than she has yours in over 20 years of marriage!"

"It's fun letting you do all the work, but I need to get back to teaching that loser son of yours how to swim. I don't get how the men in the Wilson family are so pathetic. There's definitely nothing Kevin is as good at as you are at sucking dick," I say to Jennie as begin to jack off with her mouth for the second time that day.

Just as I'm hitting a good rhythm, covering half my cock in her saliva, I hear Kevin say, "Brian, where are you? I'm done practicing."

"I'll be right out Kevin! Stay out there. I have stuff I want you to work on with you. I'll be right out.

I tried to warn Kevin, but it was too late. "What the fuck!" Kevin screamed as he ran into the living room.

"Mom! What are you doing?! Dad, what the fuck stop him! Brian how could you do this! I thought we were friends! How is this possible. I thought you were joking about my mom's tits. I can't go back to school with all the guys knowing you fucked my mom. You're a monster!!" Kevin was pacing around uncontrollably as he tried to process what he was seeing.

"Suck harder, whore," I said staring straight down at Jennie.

"What did you call her?!" Kevin yelled, loosing any remaining calm. In seconds he was lunging at me while I stood there with his mom's dick down my throat.

I was nice and didn't hit him too hard. Just enough to knock him on his ass. He was stunned for a few seconds, but not knocked out. Hopefully he got his senses back. Dude wouldn't be able to lay a scratch on me with his short, wimpy frame.

"Sorry dude. You were scaring me. I really didn't mean for you to see this. You should go out and swim a few more laps or go for a run or something. I'm almost done here. Only 5 or 10 more minutes till I cum, if she keeps up this pace."

The sound of sucking -- continuing unbroken throughout the whole ordeal -- now even louder as the men sat in silence, awaiting the next move.

Being the only real man in the room, I guess it's my job to shake the tension a bit. I step back from Jennie's face, her lips popping loudly as I pull out the apple-sized head of my dick.

"Fine dude, I'll make this quick if you insist on watching. You really shouldn't be here though. We can talk more about this later, but dude, your mom is actually my whore. You know all those chicks I've told you about I call up whenever I need to cum? She's one of them. And you know those stories I've told you dude. I can't imagine you wanna see that stuff happening to your own mom," I said to Kevin, as he continues to sit there dazedly.

"Turn around and lay your head back for me, slut. Then open wide"

"Seriously Kevin, please get out of here dude. I can't imagine how hard it is to find out your mom is actually a whore. I guess be thankful she's my whore. Tony would've told half the school by now. Keep cool, let your mom enjoy herself and I have no problem keeping this all our secret," I say trying to lighten the mood.

I turn my attention back to my fuck toy. Her face ready and waiting. Even upside down it's obvious she's intently staring at my horsecock.

"Mom, you don't have to do this. Please stop!"

"Jennie, he's 18! For fuck sake. He's a boy! Control yourself and just get up and walk away."

Both Wilson men openly sobbing as I tower over the woman they love. I actually start to feel bad for a second. I really did want to ease Kevin into this. I just didn't want to have to sneak around with his mom anymore. The sound of both men's tears was too much though. The thought of the mom and wife they loved being so hungry for my dick that she openly defiles herself in their presence excited me to no end.

"Beg for it, cunt. Tell me just how badly you need this dick." I guess I'm not going to be so quick after all.

I honestly didn't expect what happened next. The slut turned to her son and said, "I'm sorry, Kevin. I really am so so sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for. You'll be punished for that later. You were put on this earth to be my cumdump slave. Now beg like the whore you are," I spat at her. I took a moment to admire the totally obedient fucktoy I had laid out before me. She may be apologizing to her son, but her erect nipples clearly indicate she needs this.

"Brian, I'm here for you. You know I'll do anything to satisfy your amazing dick. I can't help myself. I'm ashamed to say I'm addicted to your cock. You don't need to bully Kevin about this though. He knows. I hate it, but he knows. Whenever you're over here, I promise to service your every need. Please there's no reason to hurt Kevin though. Please don't make him watch this. Can we please go to my bedroom? I'll do anything you want. Anything!" desperation clear in her voice. Making Brian question his control over her.

"Slaves get no say. I told you to beg for my dick, not for mercy you fucking slut. No one is making your pathetic son watch. That faggot husband over there, he's going to see everything I do to you. I told Kevin not to come in here though. He can leave whenever. Just like you can."

"He's in shock. It's my fault. He can't move -- look at him! Please you can do anything you want to me in the bedroom," Jennie pleaded one last time.

"I can do anything I want to you here, slut. I thought you understood that. I don't care about you or your feelings. You're not my friend, my girlfriend my fuck buddy or anything. You're literally an object I use to make myself cum. That's it. My property to use and abuse as I please. If you want a say in what's about to happen... if you don't want to be my fucktoy... then just tell me to put this huge dick back in my pants and leave your house," I mockingly tell her as I waive my dick in her face.

"See Kevin. It's really that easy. All your whore mom has to do is tell me to leave and this whole nightmare ends for all of you. Why don't you tell her how badly you want that. You too faggot."

"Jennie please, just make him leave. Don't do this to me, to Kevin."

"Mom!! I know you love me. Please, please don't do this. You can stop. We still love you. I don't know what he did to you, but you don't have to go through with this. Just tell him to leave."

"You hear that Jennie. You can stop this all right now. Your family is begging you. Don't you love them as much as they love you? They'll forgive you for all of this. Just tell me to put my dick away. Come on Jennie. Just tell me you never need my dick again and I'll leave you alone forever."

I stood there silently, as the only sound that filled the room was the hopeful sobs of the most important men in Jennie's life. I just let them cry, looking at her and awaiting any response. The whole time she was staring at my dick. Her eyes following along as I waived it around her face.

"That's what I thought slut. Now beg. Beg for the most important thing in your life!"

"Fuccckkkkkk, Brian I need your dick. Every inch is so fucking thick. I can't even get close to fitting my hand around it. Just the thought of your dick makes me soaking wet. I can't explain it. I hate myself so much, but I'm not in control anymore. Your cock is. I know it's insane -- you're just an 18 year old boy, my son's swim teammate -- but you have total control. Please feed me your cock. My body is on fire and I can't wait any longer."

"Good slut. Why don't you be a good whore and tell me what in this room matters most to you," I say as I look around at the pathetic Wilson men crying in their own misery.

Without any hesitation, Jennie says, "Your dick! Ok, I need it so badly. You know that. Now please feed me."

"What do you love more, Jennie? Your husband or my dick?"

"Mom, this is enough! Stop it now!" Kevin yells, finally finding strength to stand to his feet.

Without taking her eyes off of my dick, she softly says, "this dick."

"I couldn't hear you, slut. Sit up, look that wimp in his eyes and tell him that my dick is more important to your life than 20 years of marriage with his sorry ass!"

"You can't do this! Brian stop it please. Can't you see you're destroying my dad?"

"Shut the fuck up, Kevin. You know I'm not doing anything. Your mom is in control right now. You can either leave like I told you or sit there and let her do as she pleases. If you don't want Tony knowing how big of a whore your mom is, you'll be a good little boy."

"Look him in the face, slut. Say it!"

"Jim, I know this is tough, but Brian's dick is unreal. I didn't know it was possible to feel so good, so full. I can't live without it. His dick is the most important thing in the world to me. I hope you can understand why I love it more than I love you," she said in the most matter-of-fact tone, as if declaring love for an 18 year old's dick was a totally normal thing to do.

"Good slut. Now Kevin."

A look of dread washed across her face. She had to know it was coming, but it obviously still hurt.

"Mom, No! You can't. Come on, it's just a dick. I'm your own son. I love you more than he ever will. Please just make him leave and let this whole thing end," Kevin said, openly crying now, barely able to get that full statement out.

"One more word and I'm calling Tony to tell him to come over here. You aren't in control here. She is. Stop slut shaming your own mother. If she wants to be my whore, that's her right. Now leave or stay here and face the truth."

"Tell him, slut"

"Your dick, OK. I love your dick more!" she said, staring straight at me.

"Not to me. Tell your son. Look in his eyes and tell him my dick is more important to you. Then lay back and take what you deserve."

She actually paused for a second. Longer than a second actually.

I slowly started to make the motions of pulling my pants back up, when I finally saw her head turn towards Kevin.

"I love his dick more than you."

Short and sweet. Made even more devastating by the fact she immediately turned her head back to my dick, grabbed my ass and pulled me into her throat. Kevin, now balling, didn't even have time to turn and run out the house before the sound of his mom gagging uncontrollably filled the room.

I'm embarrassed at how quick the whole thing lasted. I'd never been so jacked up before. I just had a slut tell her own son she loves my dick more than him! I've made sluts do fucked up things for this dick, but holy shit. She chose me over her own family.

Playing that thought through my head caused me to lose track of just how hard I was riding her face. A couple minutes in I feel her pushing against my thighs, her face starting to turn blue. Her husband even gets up to run over. I pull my dick out of her mouth and push her off the couch. I notice the huge wet stain she left on the couch as I unleash the biggest load of my life all over their furniture.

The first shot almost covers the width of the entire couch. A long, thick line of my cum marking my new territory. Rope after rope continues to shoot out as I move my cock around to aim at every part of the sofa they were both just sitting on.

Ten shots in and I'm still going strong. 14...15...16... each shot as powerful as the last, making a loud landing on the Wilson's beautiful sofa. I made sure to focus on the side he sits on, but had no problem giving all parts of the couch a good coating. By the time I was finished, 23 ropes of my cum stained their couch. Looked like it was designed by Picasso. I liked my version a whole lot better though.

When my orgasm died down, I finally notice Jennie laying on the ground. She's breathing, but barely moving. The big grin on her face is clear though.

"Take care of her for me, faggot. She needs to be ready to fuck later. I'm going to find Kevin and make sure he's okay. Your inability to please your wife is gonna fuck up your whole family dude. Get your shit together."

"And don't do a thing to that couch. Let it all soak up. One of the many reminders I'm going to leave around here so you don't forget who your wife truly belongs to," I say to him as I walk off, tucking my spent dick back in my swim shorts.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cooper Family Pride Pt. 01 Danny Dugan exacts revenge on a bully and his family.in Mind Control
High School Harem Pt. 01 I'm the only guy in an all-girls school...in Erotic Couplings
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
More Stories