Brian's Choice Ch. 02

Story Info
Brian finds himself drawn into a magical blood feud.
7.9k words
4.59
9.4k
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

A/N: Ch 00-01 was filed under Incest. Perhaps that was my mistake; that prologue is rather incest-y, even if chapter 1 isn't. Or perhaps Lauren decided that's where it should go? When I asked in the forums, that possibility came to light. Anyway, I've tried to contact Lauren without success to figure out what to do, so I guess I'll just let it stay where it is. But even though the theme does remain in the background, the pairing in this story isn't incest-y. I think it belongs elsewhere, such as noncon.

But even though the story does have nonconsent elements in it, it still includes that incest theme in the background. You have been warned!

CHAPTER 2:

History was his first class of the day. The triplets were there, and they were indeed pissed off to see him. He chose to ignore them, as if he had no clue what was going on. Best to pretend to still be a "sleeper"; that way he wasn't antagonizing them.

Sure enough, they left him alone. Was it that they really didn't care one way or another about him? Or was it that it was in a public space? He hoped the former, but wouldn't press his luck. Normally he was one of the first out the door; his next class was on the other side of the school and it took most of the break to get there. But this time he stayed behind to ask the teacher a question about his lecture just to ensure the triplets didn't leave behind him. When he did leave, he didn't obviously glance around much as that would be a give-away, but he didn't see them. He rushed to his next class and wasn't accosted either; with signs pointing to them not caring about him, he relaxed a bit.

His third class of the day was chemistry. Susan was light-years ahead of him (or anybody else), but due to their work over the weekend he was still able to somewhat keep up with her. She would make an excellent chemist. Brian pondered that in the back of his mind while they worked. Her mother was a pharmacist; that too was a 'mundane' job. Perhaps magic couldn't pay the bills? Still, all of their potions experience must translate into chemistry skill. He wouldn't be surprised to learn Susan was leaning towards a chemistry-related profession.

Brian found Susan at lunch, again with Tracey and Leah, and took the empty seat next to Susan who lit up and smiled at him.

"Worried you got rid of me?" he asked her. In truth, he hadn't known when he left her house if he wanted any part of her anymore.

"We didn't get much of a chance to talk in chemistry," she said.

"So you're a couple now!" Tracey exclaimed while Leah grinned, and Brian nodded his head in affirmation while Susan blushed.

"Have you done it yet?" Leah prodded further. Susan froze, and blushed even more heavily. Brian kept silent. "Hah, you have!" Next thing Brian knew, Susan was hiding her face in his shoulder. "Must have been good, too."

"Sorry, but I don't kiss and tell," Brian said while Susan whimpered. He did wrap an arm around her, though, and let Susan's friends cheer the development.

Susan did blush pretty, though.

Later on, Victor didn't give them any trouble in English class. In fact, Victor made a point of not even looking in their direction. That suited him just fine, and he could tell Susan was also happy with that development.

"Can you take me home from martial arts?" Susan asked him at the end of English class. He agreed, and they left for their next, separate classes.

Martial arts that evening was intense as always. Brian always left with new bruises, but that was the nature of it. Brian was sure Susan would normally have new bruises too, but given how she never seemed bruised before, chalked up that lack to magic. Then they got in his car and he started driving her home.

"I wasn't sure you wanted to still be my boyfriend," she said.

"I did have to think about it for awhile," he admitted.

"So you don't want anything to do with magic," she stated flatly.

"I don't have a problem with it per se, no. The bigger problem is the family feud."

"Oh."

"I want you to promise me something."

"What's that?"

"I want you to promise you will stay out of it. You can defend yourself if attacked, of course, but don't go looking for trouble."

"Oh, I can do that. Mom made me promise that a long time ago."

"Good."

"So, what do you mean, 'per se'?"

"We never talked about it -- too much shit happened -- but I'd like you to come to church with me."

"What, you're a Christian?"

"Yes."

"But, you're okay with magic? And you want me -- a witch -- to go to church with you?"

"I'll admit, it's weird to ask, but religion is important to me, and I want religion to be important to anybody I marry."

"Marry?"

"Not now, of course, but eventually. I'm not the kind to date a girl, knowing I won't ever marry her."

"So if I say no, then we're done?"

"We can still be friends. Let me put it this way; would you ever consider a boyfriend who hated magic?"

"I guess I wouldn't. Not that we're supposed to tell people about magic. You only know about it because of what happened."

"What sort of marriage would it be, that you couldn't share such a thing? I'd like to think you'd eventually have to tell your boyfriend about it before getting married to him."

"Yeah, but I would wait until after he proposed."

"So, back to my question. If he acted with revulsion, would you still consider marrying him?"

She sighed. "No, I guess not."

"Well, this is the same. I didn't expect to have a conversation this serious with you this fast, but after what happened..."

Susan grimaced. "I won't ever be able to forget how that date went."

"Stuff of nightmares."

"But you don't blame magic."

"The way I see it, magic is a tool, like a hammer. With a hammer, I can drive a nail into wood, or I can cave someone's skull in. Good use, bad use. It's not magic itself, it's the person that counts."

"What about, 'thou shalt not suffer a witch to live'?"

"First of all, that's Jewish law."

"Jewish law?"

"As in, it doesn't apply to the rest of us. You can tell those parts by the passages where it says something like, 'tell the Israelites'. Not, 'tell the world.' Most of the orders in the Bible are aimed at the Jews, because they were being held to a higher standard than the rest of us."

"So there are no Jewish witches?"

"I guess not? You'd have to ask a Jew about it though; they have a way of arguing around almost any law they come across. Maybe they've somehow made an exception for that. But even if there aren't any, we don't stone adulterers or burn homosexuals anymore. We're better than that. Nobody is without sin, so nobody should cast the first stone. So if using magic is actually a sin, I'm not going to persecute you over it.

"Still, I was thinking, if you're a witch, you've probably not ever given Christianity a chance. You probably think you'd simply be turned away. And while some might do so, Christ himself wouldn't. The dude hung out with lepers and prostitutes. So, we can be friends, but I can only date you until you decide Christianity isn't for you. Or, if you get baptized, I can eventually propose to you."

"Now I kind-of feel pressured."

"Like I felt pressured to accept magic if I still wanted to date you? Anyway, that wasn't my intent. But, I guess, better to get this out in the open now, rather than some time later."

"I think that's where your immunity comes from."

"Immunity?"

"To harmful magic. Your faith kept you safe. I had always thought of Christian immunity as being against all magic good and bad, because of your outright hatred of it, but I think maybe I was wrong." Susan chuckled. "There may be no such thing as saving throws, but my boyfriend has spell resistance. Who'd have thought?"

"So my faith kept me alive. Thinking about it, I guess that makes sense."

"How's that?"

"Have you ever seen a religion where it is not you sacrificing for your god or gods, but where your god sacrifices for you? Where your god or gods do not demand love, but demonstrate love for you? Would any of them sacrifice their lives for your benefit? That's what Christ did for us. The gift of that sacrifice is for all time, for those who believe in him. Why wouldn't that cover protection from magic?"

"I heard he was forcibly taken and executed."

"Yes, but he could have called a thousand angels to destroy the world and set him free. The divine, who caused himself to be born into the body of a man -- a sinless man -- sacrificed himself to absolve the rest of us of the weight of our sins. And if the guilt of our sins somehow causes us to become vulnerable to magic, then that absolution protects us. After all, magic, like religion, is supernatural. Otherwise, it would be science."

"Okay, I guess I'll go with you to church. But I'm still making you a protective bracelet."

"Protective bracelet?"

"Think of it as a symbol of us dating."

"Yes, dear." His remark made her stare hard at him, but she relaxed at his knowing smile.

"Jerk," she complained but without heat.

"Yes, dear."

"How do you know about D&D?" Brian asked Susan the next day at lunch.

"I tried it out once, but it didn't work out," she explained. "I still have my books though. It was rather disappointing, spending that money and with nothing to show for it."

"What happened?"

"The boys were more interested in role-playing sex with me than in anything else."

"Oh."

"It was a weird way of getting hit on. That's probably why there are so few girls that play D&D. I'm in a varsity volleyball game here Thursday evening; would you like to come watch?"

Brian blinked at the change of subject, but chose to roll with it. "Here at the school gym I assume? What time?"

"Seven."

"Hmm, go to martial arts class, or watch pretty girls play volleyball. I don't know, Susan, I was really looking forward to that class." Susan shoulder-checked him, but gently, and she was smiling.

"How are you still in high school?" She asked him.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm 18, but my birthday was just last month, in mid-October. I'm smart enough to have been advanced a grade, but the stupid school people wouldn't ever let me do that, so here I am. I blame the Fureys. But if you're going to be 19 soon, then that means you were held back a year? But I've seen how you study; you're smart too."

"I was a foreign exchange student for a year."

"Oh?"

"I went to Switzerland. It was fun, and very educational, but the time spent doesn't count towards me graduating. But I was ahead in my martial arts, and managed to find classes over there anyway, so I just couldn't pass it up. And it did satisfy my foreign language requirement, so it wasn't a total loss.

"I think I'm jealous."

"Sorry? But I don't think you'd want to have gone."

"Why's that?"

"Your mom teaches you stuff on the weekends, right?" He couldn't say "magic" in public, but Susan did say she learned how to do potions on the weekends. "Would you have given that up?"

"Only for a year."

"But if you had, what would your mom not be teaching you now?"

Susan pondered it, but Brian already knew the answer. She was under pressure to learn the stuff so she could defend herself in their feud. She couldn't have afforded to take off for a year, unless it was to apprentice to somebody that would continue her magical instruction, and that wasn't the same thing.

"I guess you're right," she sighed, defeated, and got a consolation hug for it.

Wednesday passed quickly as Brian fell into the routine. He found himself taking Susan home from martial arts again, but that was great; it meant some time in private to ask more questions.

"Why can't your family make a living with their magic? I mean, your mother works a normal job, and you're planning on doing the same. Why can't you produce that lust draft or something?"

"It's complicated, but there's something similar to the 'Statute of Secrecy' hanging over us."

"Sell it as a new viagra knockoff then? Nobody has to know it's magic."

"Magic requires energy," she explained. "Even making potions can tire you out. That means I can't make enough to properly market and profit from them, nevermind get permission to do so from the FDA. So we use our magic to make our lives better in ways that don't involve selling stuff."

"What happened to your uncle?"

"My uncle?"

"Your mom said her brother lived here. That would be your uncle. But as far as I can tell, he's not around."

Susan squirmed but didn't answer.

"Did they kill him too?"

Susan squirmed some more.

"What's the matter?"

She looked him in the eye. "She calls him 'brother'. I call him 'dad'."

Brian's brain shorted out. "But..."

"Yes."

"But..."

"Yes?"

"How are you... okay?"

"You just learn to live with it, I guess."

"I mean physically and mentally. Such babies are usually... not okay."

"Oh. Dad made a potion and keyed it to mom. Any of his sperm that would result in a deformed child were destroyed by the potion. He did this over several days to get a full load that would produce a 'nice baby', then fucked her while she was ovulating."

"And she was okay with that?"

"...Not at first..."

"What?"

"She did share feelings for him, but refused to let things progress. After all, 'incest'. So he pushed things."

"Holy shit that's fucked up."

"She did come to forgive him, though. I mean, he did think about the consequences and worked to fix that. And mom said he really did love me."

"Still, he raped her."

"I know. I think... I think she liked it. That she knew it was wrong but in being forced to submit she got off on it. And he had always been sweet to her."

"Still."

"That's why I usually don't tell anyone. It makes people uncomfortable."

"But you told me."

"You'd have found out in time, and in any case I don't want to keep secrets from you."

They got to her house before Susan spoke up again. "Are you okay, Brian?"

"Yeah, it's just a lot to take in. First magic, and now this. So why didn't she abort you? I mean, you were an incest baby, and she couldn't have known you'd be okay. Even if your dad did that potion thing, there was still a chance she'd get knocked up by a newly produced sperm that didn't get screened out just before he creampied her."

"Witches can't abort. We can't have any birth control either."

"Why not?"

"Magic comes from the reproductive system. Fucking with that system permanently fucks with our magic. A witch might recover from taking birth control pills, but definitely wouldn't have access to her magic while on the pills. A witch would never recover her magic after an abortion."

"How do miscarriages work, then?"

"Miscarriages are okay. There's a part of it all that involves intent. Like, mom says dad lost his magic temporarily because he fucked with his reproductive system to have a healthy baby, but because it was his intent to reproduce, his magic recovered over time. If it had been just a form of sterilization, he'd have never recovered."

"Intent matters? What about condoms?"

"A witch's reproductive system tends to destroy barrier forms of birth control. Mom actually showed me an old diaphragm she had experimented with a few times. It looked like acid had eaten away at it."

"Wow. Timing? Pull-out?"

"We know charms that tell us when we're going to naturally ovulate. So, a form of timing works. But the more powerful the witch, the less the chance that pull-out near ovulation would work. We produce pheromones that can make both of us lose control and not be able to pull out. And I'm one of the most powerful witches of my generation, which means even more pheromones."

"Are you?"

"A side effect of what dad did, was that I'm a match of two perfectly compatible magical people. The magic of both adds together in me. The triplets are more powerful than me, but I alone am more powerful than two of them. But if I'm near ovulation, there is no safely fucking me without knocking me up."

"You don't think my faith would protect my ability to pull out?"

"As far as I can tell, your faith protects you against direct, harmful magic -- but not indirect uses of magic. And while the pheromones are magically produced, they are still real chemicals, so should bypass any resistance. Even then, there may be limits to that protection based on the strength of your faith."

"Susan?"

"Yes?"

"You're moaning..."

"I can't help it. It's so primal, it turns me on. The thought of being held down and forcibly knocked up... I don't even have the pink stuff as an excuse anymore."

"Pink stuff? Anymore?"

"Lust draft is bubble-gum pink."

"Figures."

"And, I wasn't this way before."

"Maybe it just forced you to recognize a kink you didn't know you had."

"Yay, another kink," she said morosely.

"Another?"

"I guess it's based on my origins, but I've always wondered how it would be like to have a brother that would do to me what dad did to mom. I was born with a twin brother, but he didn't make it."

"I'm sorry."

"So am I. Mom doesn't talk about him, at all, really. Maybe just once or twice."

Brian stayed silent, thinking about his own sister. Sure, he wanted to save himself, but it was only the complications that had stopped him from trying for more. Perhaps it was a good thing that she had moved out. But for a moment, Brian imagined himself as a warlock, doing to Amy what Susan's dad had done to her mom. No, Brian decided, he couldn't bring himself to rape his sister. He'd have told her about the incest potion instead, so he could see if she still ran away from him.

"Are you and I... still good?" Susan asked, which brought Brian out of his daydream. Amy, and now Susan, the two girls he couldn't take his mind off of.

"Yeah. It's not like any of this is your fault, and even if some of it were, we're kids. We're bound to make mistakes."

Susan relaxed and smiled at him. "I have to admit I was worried there."

"I'll forgive your fuckups if you forgive mine?"

Susan giggled. "Deal. Stay here, I'll be right back."

Susan went into her house and came back a few minutes later, holding a bracelet.

"It's done," she said.

"Besides an outward sign of our relationship," Brian said, "what's it supposed to do?"

"It extends our protections to each other."

"I'm not sure that's if it'll work on my side."

"What do you mean?"

"It's not really anything I've done that's protecting me, is it?"

"Oh. Well, it'll extend my protections to you -- although you might not need them, it still makes me feel better."

"Yeah, I get that."

They kissed, and Susan said goodbye. Brian, however, said something different.

"Susan?"

"Yes?"

"I jack of nightly to the thought of holding you down and fucking a baby into you. And I don't have the pink stuff as an excuse anymore, either."

He then drove off, planning on doing just that when he got home, while also thinking of her doing the same in her home.

The next day's volleyball game was...interesting. Another word for it would be "lopsided". The home team lost because of one girl on the visiting team. Seriously, the rest of that team mostly just stood around and let that one girl win it for them. Either way, their coach was happy, even if the rest of the girls on that team weren't.

That one girl was built like a boy.

So when Susan emerged from the locker room, he directed her to an empty classroom so they could sit and talk about it.

"What the fuck was that?"

"Trans girls are the downside of women's sports these days. Granted they no longer have any testosterone, but they still have the muscle mass and bone density of boys. Remember that New Zealand chick at the Olympics? The trans girl that busted all the records? Cis girls can't compete."

"I remember another trans girl who trashed the swimming records too."