Brian's Choice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hope she's got some of that pepper-up."

"It's part of our first aid kit, so yes."

"So, you're no longer in heat?"

"Gone. Part of the rut is that when you do deliver your -- baby batter --" she paused and gasped as another orgasm rocked her body, then continued after a shuddering breath. "Filling me up set me off on an orgasm like no other."

"It wasn't the vibrator?"

"Oh, there was that too -- so intense. But the creampie orgasm is deeper, much longer, and more fulfilling. It signals that there's no more that can be done to ensure I get knocked up, excepting to relax me so much that I don't do anything to lower the chances. The heat itself is gone.

She squirmed on his lap, probably at the thought of being pregnant given their conversation, then winced. Brian wanted to adjust her position for more comfort but didn't know how.

"Yes, I'm rather tender down there."

"Sorry."

"Don't be. You're a big boy; I'll just have to get used to it."

"Get used to it..."

"Earlier, you said 'we'."

"Yes, I did."

"Well, 'we' is going to include more lovemaking. It's compensation for the pain of childbirth, and it'll take my mind off of growing fat."

"Not fat. Large, but not fat. And I'll enjoy every minute of it, Watching our children grow inside of you."

They cuddled for a minute.

"They need their own league," Brian stated.

"Wait, what?"

"Trans females. It's not fair to cis females like you that they compete directly against you, but it's not fair for them to be sidelined, either. They need their own league."

"After all the shit that just happened, that happens to be what's on your mind?" Susan looked at him like he was insane.

And that was kind-of the point. "Hey, I am trying to hold onto my sanity, here. Not that your desires are any less important, but they took my virginity away from me, and made me a dad to boot. I wanted to wait until marriage."

Susan settled back down. "Sorry. You're right. Sanity is important, and what we just endured was all kinds of fucked up."

"As bad as it sounds, I think I preferred how our first date went down."

"Heh. Went down."

"Susan..."

"Sorry. I think I'm kind-of loopy right now."

"You've got reason to be. And, they took our bracelets."

"They can be replaced."

"And your wand."

"That too."

"And they wanted you knocked up."

"Yes they did. I'm worried about that."

"So am I," Jenny said as she walked in on them. "They had designs on you and your brother, Susan, just as you were born."

"Brother?" Brian looked at Susan, who nodded and cuddled harder into him.

"I don't talk about it much, but what Susan's father did to me was very similar to what's now been done to you. I became pregnant with twins: Susan and her brother. But while I was able to protect you, I couldn't protect him, or his and Susan's father. The Furies took them both, and tried to use them against us, but they died in their 'care'."

"How?" Brian asked. "Why?" The idea that people can't just let each other be was alien to Brian, even though he had just been on the receiving end of such people's actions.

"I think their end goal is to steal our magic just before murdering us all. When it comes to the love of my life, I'm pretty sure they tortured him to death. As for Susan's brother, magical babies have an attachment to their families, and are capable of using their magic on an instinctual level to protect their families. I think he used his magic to kill himself rather than let them win."

"And because they are partially responsible for Susan being pregnant, the babies might consider them family too, and not do that?"

She went over to the pile of shit the triplets had used on them: straightjacket, harness, vibrating egg, and potion flask, and stared at them. "Stranger things have happened," she sighed, collecting said pile and putting it into a bag. "Shit," she sighed.

"What?" Susan asked, and her mother straightened up and looked Brian in the eye.

"She's pregnant now, but I still can't hate you."

"I'm only 18 but I'll do what I can to help. They're my babies too."

She smiled sadly back at him. "See? You make it hard to hate you. Anyway, I may have to hold you to that."