Brian's Choice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And if you criticize them in any way, you're labeled 'transphobic'. And we're not just competing in a game with no consequences; the trans girls are shoe-ins for the athletic scholarships that us cis girls are competing for. But it's actually worse for her teammates."

"I don't follow you."

"On my team, we're all playing together, as a team, all doing our best, and the scouts see that. There are a limited number of sports scholarships available, but there aren't enough trans girls in varsity volleyball to consume them all -- yet -- so the rest of us are still able to compete for what's left. The ones on her team, however -- they can't show what they're capable of. They're not allowed, because that could cost them games. The most they can do is support their trans girl, but that's not going to be enough. They have no chance at a scholarship anymore, because of their own teammate. And you can tell that being forced to not play like they could is not fun for them either. I'm assuming they keep playing because they're afraid of being labeled transphobic. But I doubt that coach has had any luck finding new girls to play, since that trans girl joined the team."

Brian thought back to the distinct lack of enthusiasm on the other team.

Susan continued. "I have sympathy for those who feel like they should have been born female, and transition to being a girl because of it. But it's still not fair. Without some method of countering the years of testosterone they juiced on before transitioning, it can't ever be fair. Witches have potions that can cause sex changes, but you truly become one of the opposite sex with them, even to the point of still being fertile, and gaining or losing that muscle mass and bone density; if she had taken that potion I'd have no problems with her competing."

"That seems a perfect way for a witch to make some money, though. Market the gender bender potion. Their physical bodies would match their self-image, nobody could claim unfair advantage. Everybody wins."

"Can't. I can't do anything that reveals magic to the world."

"Your 'Statute of Secresy'?"

"Remember how my mom told you about how children are protected from sex magic? It's like that. Some wizard managed to impose a rule that causes us to lose our magic if our actions reveal magic to the world. And this time only the results matter -- intent takes a distant second place. Like, if you were to tell the world about magic, I think you'd cost mom hers."

"Not the triplets?"

"Until mom cast that counterspell and provided that potion, you could have been left wondering if what the triplets fed us was some sort of exotic drug."

"And that was the beauty of it," one of the triplets said as they walked into the room. Brian's heart sank into his stomach. They had platinum blond hair and green eyes, they were wearing backpacks, and they were hiding something behind their backs. Perhaps their wands? "Not even Victor knows; we mindwiped him after his did his part -- not that he was willing. We had to control him, to make him do what we wanted."

Another triplet continued. "But why aren't you two making out instead of just talking? After all, nobody else was here."

Brian knew shit was about to go down. He tried to stay calm as they both stood to meet this new threat. "There's more to relationships than sex," he replied.

"I agree," one of the others said. "There's also shared danger." And with that, each of them showed their "wands" -- Brian estimated that they were 22 caliber, and identical of course. No magic there to resist. So, instead of this feud using magic instead of guns, it used magic AND guns.

"What do you want," Susan asked, her voice steady.

"We want you to back away, for starters. You could try to close with us and take the guns, but there's 3 of us and 2 of you, so one of you would get hurt. Back away, instead."

Brian and Susan complied.

"See? What good is it to train for years with that bullshit martial arts, when it's so easy to learn to shoot people instead? So much easier too, when your victims prove to somehow be magic resistant."

"You know those guns aren't quiet," Brian noted. "Pull the trigger and you'll alert others." Even if they had "silencers" on them, which they didn't, Brian had enough firearms experience to know how loud guns really were.

"Privacy wards," one of the three said, hand-waving away his objection. "You might be magic resistant, but nobody else is, so nobody else will hear these guns fire, and nobody else will hear you scream."

"What do you want?" Susan asked.

"Strip naked."

"Huh?" Brian asked, dumbfounded.

"You're somewhat more useful to us alive than dead right now, meathead," Brian was told. "But only somewhat. Killing you would hurt her, but not enough in our opinion. But if you choose to be more trouble than your worth..."

"Fine," Brian said, and started stripping down. Susan also complied.

Normally seeing Susan naked would be enough to get him hard, but having an armed audience put a chill on things. At least they seemed impressed enough with his size to not giggle when staring at his equipment.

"Now toss your things over to that corner," was the next order. "Except for your wand and those bracelets. Toss them over here instead." When they did so, one of them carefully wrapped them up in a towel and put it in her backpack.

Then, another shucked off her backpack and produced a fabric item, and tossed it towards Susan. She caught it and unfolded it to identify it; it was a straightjacket but with four arms. Brian frowned; not only did two of the arms not completely match the straightjacket's color, he could see where the arms were haphazardly sewn onto the straighjacket.

"Get in," they instructed.

"I only have two arms," she objected, but a wave of a gun indicated the triplets weren't concerned. They impatiently waited while she did as instructed. "Now, lay down on your back and stick your legs in." When Susan tried and failed to get her legs into the straightjacket's extra arms, the triplets separated the pair; while Brian faced a corner, and two triplets kept them both covered, the last triplet got Susan positioned like they wanted her.

"Okay, your turn," they told Brian as they turned him around. Susan's legs weren't caught in the extra arms; they came out of the top of the straightjacket on either side of her head. The position caused her trimmed pussy to stand up and gape a bit too. As they forced Brian down and into the straightjacket on top of Susan, he went pale. They forced his arms through the straightjacket's extra arms, and had him laying on top of Susan. If he had been hard, and lined up properly, they'd both be losing their virginity. He didn't want this; looking into Susan's eyes he could see she didn't want this either. But neither was going to be given the choice.

They forced his arms under Susan, then took the extra length of the straightjacket arms, wrapped it back up behind him, and tied them together. Turning them over, they then did the same with Susan. One final turn put Brian back on top. He didn't know how the triplets would make this happen, but knew in his heart they had worked the details out.

Sure enough, the triplets busied themselves near his legs, doing something to Susan, then grabbed him and aimed him at her opening. He was a big enough boy that despite being soft, the head of his dick started to slide into her -- until she clenched down her muscles to keep him out.

"Oh, we're having none of that," one of the triplets remarked, then must have done something, because Brian felt vibrations start somewhere above his dick. From the way Susan squirmed, he surmised there was some object stimulating her clit, but given the close quarters he could feel it on the head of his dick too. He grunted; it wasn't intentional, and due to the giggles he heard from the triplets, immediately regretted it.

But they kept giggling, and even started taunting them -- well, taunting Susan. It seemed they really didn't care enough about him to do so.

"The harness will keep that egg on your clit and his dick aimed to penetrate you."

"We know what time of the month it is for you. While your protections may have kept us from mind-reading you, they didn't protect the other girls on your volleyball team. They noted when you were using tampons two weeks ago while in your locker room, and that means you're fertile, now.

"The egg on your clit is actually more for him than you. He'll get hard from that even if magic won't work on him, and then he's going to fuck you pregnant whether he likes it or not. And while you can't see it, you'll soon be able to smell the lust draft vapors as they fill the room. That'll be a spontaneous ovulation on top of your natural ovulation; you're going to have twins!"

"Knocked up in high school, unable to keep playing volleyball because you're pregnant, you can kiss college goodbye! Your life is now ruined!"

"What about at the pizzaria?" Brian asked.

"That was an opportunity we couldn't pass up. Too bad it didn't work. So, we've been tracking

you by using the sleepers as unwitting agents, waiting for you to find a nice quiet place we could do this to you in. That it is happening right when your girlfriend is at her most fertile is a nice bonus. We don't need her to have twins, but we're not passing that chance up either."

"What more are you planning?" Susan asked the question, but Brian would have asked had she not. It was obvious they had more plans in store.

"You'll find out in good time."

The two listened to the triplets leave the room, giggling. But that made Brian's predicament worse. He really did want Susan pregnant, the vibrator was getting to him, and now that the bad guys had left, there was little to prevent him from getting hard. He looked into Susan's eyes while he felt blood rush to his loins.

"Susan..."

"Can't hold this...much longer..."

"Oh God I'm getting hard."

"Brian..."

"Not like this...not like this..."

Then his growing head forced itself into her vagina. He could feel her wetness, see the desire in her eyes, and that just caused more blood to rush into his dick.

"Big!" she gasped, but still renewed her efforts, tightening around him before he could burst her hymen. It wasn't enough to force him out, but it was enough to maintain the status quo. But they both knew that solution was only temporary; with a whimper, her already-tired muscles gave out and his expanding cock tore through her virginity.

Brian guessed that her martial arts experience meant she was good with pain, for all she did was grunt as he took her cherry. She squirmed as his cock grew to full glory, buried into her depths. The deeper he went into her, the less the vibrator affected him, but then he felt a knob of sorts inside her, stroking his tip as she squirmed; that would be her cervix. The straightjacket kept him from pulling back away, either.

"Deep," she moaned.

"Your squirming is going to make me come!"

"Can't help it. Feels so good."

"I tore through your cherry!"

"Hurts so good...you're going to make me a mommy!"

"Oh, God," Brian moaned as that thought made him push his last couple of inches into her. "You're stroking your cervix on my dick. You want me to knock you up!"

"Given the choice I'd say no," she moaned, "but you know this is my kink. And I can smell the lust draft. Oh, fuck, I'm going to come!"

He didn't need her to tell him that, because she had gone from being wet to gushing. She let out a long moan as her pussy tried to rhythmically suck him in deeper while stroking her cervix across him. He held still, managing to control his ardor as she writhed underneath him in pleasure.

Towards the tail end of it, though, she started jerking. "The vibe; too much!" He had noticed during their oral makeout session that after her first orgasm she needed more pleasure elsewhere because her clit would get so sensitive. So he did the only thing he could do; he drew back the two inches the straightjacket would allow him. When she paused and gasped, he drove home again; her eyes curled up into her head and she moaned. He kept doing that, slowly fucking her even though it meant he'd lose control sooner rather than later.

In the meantime he struggled with his bonds. The triplets hadn't tightened the straightjacket down as much as they should have, so there was some give to it that he could take advantage of. Hopefully it would loosen up a bit the more he struggled against it. But his mind was mostly on how Susan felt around him, and how long it would be before he put babies into her.

Susan was totally lost to her pleasure, however, gasping and moaning as he slowly fucked her. "In me..." "Babies..." "Fertile..." It seemed she had lost the ability to form complete sentences. This would have been perfect, had it happened on their wedding night and without the straightjacket. But it wasn't to be, and deep inside, he mourned that loss.

But that mourning didn't stop his physical reactions, either. "Susan," he moaned as his pleasure peaked. "My baby batter is ready."

"Baby...batter!" Her eyes focused on his, and were filled with equal parts fear, lust, and need. A tremble went through her soaked pussy and almost pushed him over the edge. As it was, he was about to shoot his load into her, and it was only him holding himself back that was stopping it. "Oh, fuck! Gonna cum. Gonna cum from... Oooohhh..."

He had settled all the way in her, trying to hold back, but her pussy grabbed onto him and stroked him. He moaned in desperation as the pleasure made his dick relax and filled with his first load of sperm. Then his dick clenched down right in sync with Susan's pussy stroking him again, and he was lost in the wave of pleasure as he blasted that load into her, followed by another and another, each shot helped along by Susan's willing cunt.

Their eyes remained locked together as they shared their orgasms, shared their fear, shared their pleasure, shared their wonder. He filled her and he fulfilled her, and she welcomed him as an equal partner, both their futures changed forever.

As he came down, however, she didn't; it was like she was in a state of continual orgasm. She started begging him, "Don't stop! Don't stop! Fuck me!" He knew from the desperation in her voice that it must have been damned vibrator again, but as long as he could keep it from torturing her, he would do that.

So he fucked her, hard this time, inasmuch as the straightjacket would allow of course. The deed was done, it didn't matter so much if he kept going, and the lust draft fumes were spurning him on anyway. He hadn't thought about how the lust draft would work if there was nothing edible for the active ingredients to dissolve into; seemed that in such situations they vaporized along with the rest of the potion. It seemed rather convenient, but maybe that was the point.

He was fairly sure he now had more than a couple of inches of space to pull back and thrust forward with, and took advantage of that extra space. Before, what they were doing could best be classified as gentle lovemaking, but now he fucked her and she screamed her pleasure, unable to form any words at all. He let her scream; maybe the privacy wards would fail, someone would hear them, and they'd be rescued. Or maybe the violent motion would dislodge the vibrator. But the real reason was his need to claim her; if she was to bear his children he was going to make her his.

He actually got into a "zen" while fucking her. She kept screaming and creaming her orgasms, each one right on the heels of the previous one; her cunt kept spasming around him too, and there was the vibration, of course, but his continued motion dampened the pleasure from all of that. So he kept fucking her. Over time, the straightjacket got even looser; he was sure he had half a foot of room now, and he had managed to move his arms up to cradle her head so it wasn't at risk of slamming into the floor due to what he was doing.

But he did eventually reach his peak again, and so he buried himself into her depths. His screams joined hers as he filled her with another dose of his love. She kept screaming and even crying her pleasure, with those screams gradually dropping to moans and sobs as he finished inside her. Her body kept spasming under and around him, though -- an orgasm that dragged on and on.

He rested inside her, using the lull in his ardor to take stock of their situation. The vibrations were not as intense anymore, nor was she screaming for him to keep fucking her. Had he outlasted whatever battery was in the vibrator? If so, his martial-arts-trained-stamina had been put to good use. She was still gasping and orgasming though, so he just stayed put. She was trapped underneath him, his sperm invading her depths, perhaps just now finding her ripe eggs and making babies out of them.

He kissed his baby-momma,all over her face while she gradually came down from her own high. When he came to her mouth, she kissed him back. There was an increasing amount of time between her orgasms now, but she was still periodically quaking from the pleasure so he just held her and let it happen.

Eventually, she spoke. "Your stuff is so warm in me."

"I'm so sorry."

"Don't be," she said, kissing him. "None of this is your fault. You've fucked me pregnant on my very first time-" she gasped as another orgasm hit her "-but it's not your fault. You feel so good in me, your man-juice feels so good in me, I don't want you to ever pull out."

"The vibrator?"

"Not nearly as intense. But still-" she stopped, gasped, and came again. "Still there," she finished, panting. "I'm going to have babies," she said, trembling in pleasure and worry.

"No. We're going to have babies."

"We..."

"They're my babies too. And I'm afraid, too, but we'll figure this out together."

She kissed him in response -- a slow, searing kiss that got his blood flowing again.

"There's enough slack in this straightjacket that I think I could wiggle out."

"Why do I hear a 'but' in that sentence?"

Brian pulled as far out as he could but it wasn't far enough. "I'm still too hard to disengage." After feeling her orgasms, and after that kiss, and probably thanks to the lust draft as well, he was ready to go again.

"Then make love to me. Give me another load of your...baby batter... make sure I'm properly knocked up."

He complied, this time with deep but slow strokes, as they kissed and moved against each other. He didn't stop when the vibrator finally gave out, He didn't stop when the lights were turned out. He didn't stop when Susan's phone, still in their pile of discarded clothes, started ringing. He stopped, but only temporarily, and all the way inside her, enjoying her orgasms around him. He only stopped once he had more baby batter to give her, and she lovingly accepted his gift within her, both of them knowing her body would put his gifts to good use.

Even then, he didn't want to pull out of her. Doing so was the hardest thing he had ever done, but if he didn't, her depths would stroke him back to a full erection; as it was, he still wasn't completely soft. But he had lost enough hardness that, as he squirmed out from inside the straightjacket, his dick was able to bend enough to finish popping out of her. A minute later he had Susan free, but rather than go for her clothes she clung to him and started crying.

Eventually, Susan's phone rang again, and she relented enough to answer it. Brian took the opportunity to open a window and get some fresh air into the room, but with that fresh air came exhaustion. So he sat down and rested while Susan organized their rescue then got them dressed.

"Mom's almost here," she told him, sitting in his lap.

"Just from that phone call? That was quick."

"We have tracking apps installed on our phones. She was already on her way here."