Brian's Loss Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following two rounds of drinks were "on the house" for our display. I see Carrie texting; I don't think we're driving home tonight. I am relieved. I feel fine, which means that I should NOT be driving.

Mary wants another round with me on the floor. I finish off my drink in one sip and then off to the dance floor we go.

Immediately Mary says, "That was so hot what you two did."

I smile, "Our grandmother was a dancer; we drilled that routine for two months. It was a whole lot easier when I was shorter, thinner, and in better shape. For me, it was fun. It was the first time I ever held a woman. With Carrie being... developed, it was better."

Mary slyly says, "Well. Tonight. All the women want you. That was an amazing display of talent. Even if it's the only dancing, you know."

I laugh lightly, "Oh, trust me. That is my entire list of dances other than floating around the room. Oh shit, excuse me."

I see two men giving Carrie a hard time. They have their hands on her, and she looks distressed. I come in from behind them. I grab their wrists and bend them at an uncomfortable angle, making them scream out in pain.

Using a forced voice that they can clearly hear above the talking and music, "It's not much fun having someone lay their hands on you, is it? I am strong enough to break your wrists. This young lady did not like your attention, nor the way you were touching her. The next guy may not be so civilized and stab or shoot you as you walk out of this place. I am going to let go. I expect you to go away, or you will see what I do when I get mad. Now bug off!"

The two men look unhappy but leave.

Carrie asks me, "Bug off? Is that the best you can do?"

Mary laughs her ass off, "He just saved your pathetic ass. That ruined MY dance, and you're unhappy because he said, 'bug off?' You ungrateful bitch."

I laugh, "I was so mad. Yet, as better words popped into my head, all I could think of was mom yelling, 'LANGUAGE!' at me."

Our waitress comes over, "Now would be an excellent time to leave... if you wanted to. Management is having a chat with the two men and will hold them up for a while. It's safer this way, not being around with them waiting outside."

I stand up, "I agree 100%. I don't want to hurt them, and they're too drunk to be reasonable. Time to go, girls. Who's outside?"

Carrie responds without thinking, "Natalie... wait, how did you know?"

I have a one-word response, "Texting."

Natalie dropped us off at home. She had other plans and didn't stay. Mary and Carrie each take one of my hands, guide me inside my own home, and lead me to my bedroom. All three of us undress with no fanfare or prompting. I know what they want. I find it odd that my sister invites a friend out with us tonight and then assumes it's all right to screw her. I do want to; she is cute and has a pleasant personality. I just wonder if she thinks I will screw any woman. I have standards. Admittedly, they are low, but I do have them.

Mary is way above standard. People don't tell her, or my sister, no. The confusing part here is why did Carrie strip? Has she been talking to mom? Mom had permission from dad. Does Carrie have permission as well? No. She just wants to masturbate while watching me screw her friend.

Both Mary and Carrie get on the bed and are shoulder to shoulder, hip-to-hip in bed. Both have a wicked grin on their face. My jaw is hanging open.

Mary helps me, "Last Wednesday, I was tired. I went home with Carrie. We do that from time to time. Our schedules are terrible; we take the fun when we can. So. We had just stepped out of the shower, and your mom yells to us that breakfast is almost ready. She sounds way too happy. I don't know this woman, but I think she just got laid."

Carrie adds, "I scream out, mom? What are you doing here? She yells back, I just want to spend time with my daughter. Hurry up. She does this occasionally, but never like this. I yell out, you're too happy. Did you get laid, or something?"

Mary adds, "Boy, was I surprised when she tells us, 'Brian is every bit as good as we have heard.' I'm like 'damn,' she admits that. Oh yeah, she doesn't know I'm here. Still, do you tell your daughters?"

Carrie is smiling, "Mom was so happy, she had no filter. When we both came out in robes looking like death warmed over, mom is as light as a feather, dancing around my kitchen. I couldn't talk, and mom is high as a kite. My comment was something along the lines of like, 'Wow, mom, what's it like getting fucked?'"

"Her exact words were, 'Brian was awesome; he rocked my world.'" I look at Mary. Both of our mouths are wide open. "Mom continues saying how good you were at eating pussy, and then you fucked the hell out of her. I am shocked because she used three bad words. Then I realize she admitted to fucking you in front of my best friend."

I chuckle, "Yeah, she left here wound up. I told her not to go home, or dad would feel bad."

I lean forward on the bed and lick all around Mary's pussy. She is clean-shaven, not even stubble. She's super smooth as well; this is nice. I move my tongue in circles while I vary the intensity of my swirls; occasionally, I hit her lips, and her body jerks. When her body jerks, I move over to Carrie.

Neither of them says anything about us. They expect me to do everything and take the initiative. I feel uneasy doing this, yet I know they expect me to follow along; otherwise, why are they here? Interesting at how they see me. If I can fuck my own mother, I can undoubtedly fuck my young sister and her best friend. I can't believe Carrie wants Mary here.

As soon as Mary has her first small orgasm, I switch to Carrie and repeat myself. When she orgasms, I switch back. With Mary, I inhale as I run my lips up and down her pussy lips. It's like slurping noodles. The sucking pulls the loose skin into my mouth, only to have it fall out as I quickly move on. This tickled Mary, and she cums quickly. Carrie wasn't tickled and lasted much longer.

Now I get down to business. I use my tongue to make a big O inside of her pussy. In my head, I am making a long sturdy wall with my tongue, and it presses into the walls around the hole. Rather than going across and running into her walls, I push evenly, and with some force. I am scraping the inside of her pussy by pushing back against the walls.

I used to do this like most guys do, I think; I used just the tip of my tongue. The women loved it. This method is even better; it's unique to everyone I have met so far. This usually gets my victim off quickly. That's not enough fun. I will do this until they either tap out or I think they have had enough. I must be careful; I once had a girlfriend pass out, and had the crap scared out of me.

With each orgasm, I change the intensity and speed. A faster circling gets a lighter touch. A slower circling generally gets more pressure. Nobody lasts more than ten minutes when I do this. Mary and Carrie are no exceptions.

Mary wants to speak. Nope, not yet, girl. I have something special for her. I saw this on a video once. If I take my arm and raise it high and then low, I can't go from top to bottom in less than a second. The distance between the two elevations is too far. If I am moving my fingers only half an inch, I can do that faster than you can see; I am like a hummingbird. I stick my three center fingers into Mary, palm down. Her eyes explode wide open in surprise.

Mary looks at me in wonder; she has no clue what I am going to do. I like my hand to be well lubricated; I hesitate for a few seconds; it's killing her; she wants to know my intentions. In a blink of an eye, my three fingers are slamming up and down inside her pussy. We can all hear the slapping of my fingers strumming her pussy walls.

Mary has been quiet, not even a scream. Now, she is immediately screaming, "Oh. Oh! OH! What the fuck? What the fuck? AAAAArrrrrrrrrgggggggggh!!!!"

I don't think she even lasted ten seconds before she orgasms hard. That earned me a strong, "Fffffffffuck!!!!"

Mary has completely relaxed. She is unable to move her body outside of a huge smile. I move over to Carrie. My fingers are still moist with her friend's juices. She is smiling already; she knows what I will do and its effect on her. I notice that it's different with Carrie. Two well-developed and attractive females. Yet, I know Carrie better; we grew up together. I love her more. No, she is my sister, I love her. I don't love Mary; she is just a fun diversion.

I love Carrie, I give her more effort, I WANT to please her, to impress her. I am faster, and that surprises me. I'm not twice as fast, but I am significantly faster. Is it just Carrie, or was I like this with mom? Whatever it is, Carrie is shaking back and forth on the bed, screaming for joy. Damn, that's good for the old ego seeing that display. Mary is laughing at her. In no time at all, Carrie sits up, screams, and then floats back onto her back. It's like she was shot and fell back lifeless. At least she is quiet now.

Mary comments, "You gave it to her good, I have never seen that from her before.

I go back to Mary, and her smile is huge. She spreads her legs wider; nothing will keep me from inserting my cock into this beautiful woman.

Mary invites me in, "Come get me, big boy."

I am amazed; Mary isn't as loose as I expected. Ooooh, she likes women. Why screw me? Was she told to? I stop.

Mary has a look of anguish on her face; she begs me, "No, no, nooooo. Keep going. Pleeeeeease." I continue ramming in and pulling out. "You figured it out; I'm a lesbian, and even a lesbian can crave a cock once in a while. I remembered you from the funeral. When my craving appeared, I knew I had to have you. I love that you're so soft-spoken, that emotional side of you is fantastic."

She is slamming into me now. I was going slow, and she loved it, but now she wants to speed this along. Ah, she wants to save me for Carrie. Wow, she loves her. I didn't see this coming. I increase my slamming into her from being relatively pedestrian to a much quicker speed. I can go faster, but I will wear out quicker, as well. That's not what she wants. She wants to enjoy this, but not take too long. This isn't the best thing in the world for her. Dang, that hit me just like a slap in the face.

I still pound the crap out of her. This may not be special for her, but I won't make the experience any less meaningful. She still may enjoy this some, and I will certainly enjoy it. In no time at all, Mary cums with a shout and a squeezing of my cock. No kidding, she really orgasmed. I don't hold out any longer than I need to. I release my orgasm just a split second behind, shooting squirts of man goo into her womb.

Mary laughs out loud as she screams for joy. Somehow, I think she is playing this up more than she actually feels. She doesn't want Carrie to know she didn't have a fantastic time. That's one heck of a friend.

Once I finish firing my loads, I fall to my side. I am tired and spent. My cock is wilted, soft, and coated with pussy juice and my cum. An excited, yet cautious, Carrie gently sucks my cock until it's clean. She grabs Mary by the waist with more energy and digs in nose first into her smoldering pussy. There is juice running down the side along with a smattering of my cum around her pelvis.

Carrie takes special care to verify Mary is clean before digging deeper to get more of us.

Carrie growls, "Oh my, you two are amazing. Mary may not be thrilled at being fucked, but I love the way you two combine. This is amazing."

Carrie is slow at eating her best friend. While Mary enjoys her friend, I need the rest, and we are both happy. I lay in bed thinking about the sex with Mary. She is beautiful, her body is young and tight; yet mom was better. Physically, Mary is better in every way. Which must mean that it is emotionally, where the large difference exists. I had no clue as to how much difference love makes.

Mary cares nothing for me; I was any other man. With mom, me being me made the difference. She wanted it to be me. I wonder how Carrie will be, am I just another man to her, or does she look forward to this?

Carrie moves up to the bed, but on the opposite side of Mary. The two of them kiss passionately. I turn, so I can watch. Carrie turns, so she can see me as she moves down Mary's chest. Her hand squeezes the breast forcing it to pop up with the nipple on top. While still looking at me, her tongue slowly circles the areola. After a few circles, her lips seal around the nipple. Carrie sucks on the nipple, pulling it away from her breast. I am rock hard.

Carrie releases the nipple and starts the process of crawling over Mary. Mary reaches over to feel me. She giggles.

Mary is still laughing as she says, "Works every time. She looks at you and sucks a nipple. You turn into a steel pipe. Soooo predictable."

She rolls under Carrie, so Carrie can be in the center of the bed. Carrie and I have never been together like this. She obviously knows about mom, or she would be asking if it's okay. As she gets into position, I see a calm happiness on her face. I maneuver between her legs and take a moment to take a deep breath.

Carrie seems shy as she says, "Thank you. I have dreamed of this moment for years. Come on, big boy, let's have some fun."

I push into Carrie slowly, not knowing her experience. Oh, wow. She has experience with a lot of men bigger than me or toys bigger than me. I believe she is bi, she likes both men and women, plus she has her own toys to please herself when nobody else is around. Her schedule is murder; the toys probably get quite the workout.

This is a large contrast with Mary, who was tight. I smile because I love my sister. Internally, I am disappointed, pushing my rod in slowly; my veins don't scrape against her walls as much. Maybe she plays with other doctors, but I doubt that, or she wouldn't be here now with me, Mr. Average.

But because she is a sister, it's different. Where I had no feelings for Mary, I have a built-in love for Carrie. Add that to my inherent desire to please my partner, and I am ready to go, even if Carrie isn't a dream fuck. I move from side to side and fuck at a faster rate than I typically like.

It takes a faster rate before we are both enjoying our time more than a casual passing. With the extra speed, Carrie is going nuts. She randomly screams as my cock is drilling in and out of her loose pussy. The friction of sliding in and out at this rate is nice. We're both enjoying the feeling very much.

Carrie is confusing me. The way she is looking at me is much more than a sister. This must be hitting the right spots, or she uses toys a lot, and the real thing is better, even if I'm half the size. Carrie screams again, and now she has tears in her eyes.

She is trying to talk. It's not working out well. With me thrusting my pecker into her and moving her body, she seems to love that. I think she is trying to say, "I'm sorry." Why? Is it her looseness, her screaming, showing up with a friend unannounced, what?

Mary can talk; she helps me understand, "I think what she is trying to say is that she's sorry for being so used. We went several years fucking anything bigger than you. We took them all, used them, and then spit them out. We grew tired of that; we moved to toys. They aren't as good, so we went bigger, longer, and bigger and rounder. Then we worried that a real man would find us too loose, so we have been holding back.

"I didn't like the toys like Carrie did. I could tell by looking at your face, you were disappointed. It's your love for her that you two are enjoying this. She will get better in the next year, and you will like it much more. She's a fantastic lover."

Her talking has spurred me on. While listening to Mary, my body moves to cruise control and found some new speeds. I am slamming my cock into and out of my sister at a tremendous rate. The sex is off the charts from the friction of her pussy keeping me inside and my cock ignoring her desires. My cock goes where it wants to, and right now, it's slamming in and out of my sister at a fantastic rate.

I am worried now that I might blow up before Carrie and leave her high and dry. That would suck. That is not in the cards for tonight. Carrie stares at me, then screams like she is in mortal danger. At that exact moment, I feel her body go rigid, and someone is clamping a vice in my sister's pussy. It's tightening around my cock, trying to prevent me from exploding in her body.

I am hard as steel; no cast iron vice is stopping me from going off. Carrie has a primal scream that lingers; I release more of a short, loud roar, but it's packed with power and volume. It also comes with five blasts from my Howitzer.

After shooting my load, I fall to the side, concentrating on my breathing. I am on fire, am thirsty, and more importantly, I'm having a hard time catching my breath. Damn, I used a lot of energy doing that. I feel weak; I can't get up. My heart is racing like a freight train, but at least my breathing is calming down. My vision is blurry. Only now do I realize that Mary is asking me questions and shaking me.

As I concentrate on her, she looks relieved and rocks back on her heels. Like me, Carrie hasn't moved. My vision comes back; I am wiped out. Carrie rolls over and hugs me, then starts to cry.

In between sobs, Carries says in a soft voice, "That was beautiful, and you were amazing to both of us. Thank you. As Mary said, we have not met many decent guys. We've met some, just not for a while. I have never worked so hard at sex, nor enjoyed it so much. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

She then kisses me on the lips for a quick kiss and follows that up with a long passionate kiss.

Carrie chuckles, "Damn, you keep getting better and better. It's no wonder MaryAnn likes you so much."

I laugh, "MaryAnn is a fine woman, but with her, everything is different. She works for me."

Mary adds, "You're screwing her." I give her my shocked face. "Oh please, you two come down the stairs with the well-fucked look. It's almost always on her face. You must be getting sex daily. What a lucky bastard."

I blush from thinking that exact thought; what a lucky bastard I am.

Carrie pulls me to her and then says, "Mary babe, please get the lights. I don't think either of us are moving until the morning. He wore my ass out."

Mary laughs as she gets the lights, "Be careful how you say that; your ass might be next."

I am asleep in seconds.

Chapter 12 -- Saturday

Point of view: Brian

I wake up Saturday morning. Two arms are wrapped around me, and they're not Carrie's or Mary's arms. I smell bacon.

Natalie whispers in my ear, "I have been here forty-five minutes. It's awesome holding a real man in bed. I have slept with many, but wow, you ARE a stud. Get up. You need a shower, then breakfast will be ready."

I get this sneaky feeling that "I need a shower" actually means "WE need a shower." I might be wrong. I strip in the washroom and then hop into the shower. Sure enough, seconds later, Natalie comes in with me.

She takes the shampoo and does my hair while I do my body.

Natalie explains, "Breakfast is ready; we need to rush. Besides, I wanted to see you. I wanted to see what they're talking about. It was awesome being held by you. Your smell is so... manly. I miss that more than the sex."

I have heard enough, "You're the wild one. No way you don't have a line of men waiting to ask

you out. Your personality is infectious; everyone wants to be your friend."

With a straight face, "But nobody wants me permanently. I am a toy and a trophy. Then add to that, I am drawn to the bad boys and they're..."

I finish for her, "... bad. What you need to do is look at a guy. If you want to date him, don't. If you don't want to date him, do date him. Your choice of men can't get worse."