Brian's Loss Pt. 02

Story Info
MaryAnn brags, sisters and cougars unite against MaryAnn.
15.2k words
4.71
41.4k
70

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This story is a work of fiction. I made it all up. Check reality at the door and enjoy it for what it is. Special thanks to kenjisato for editing this story and making it better.

*****

Chapter 9 -- Phone Calls

Point of view: MaryAnn

Mom answers my call.

I excitedly say, "Hi mom, I'm calling you from Brian's backyard. He has security cameras in the house; I wanted to be able to talk."

Mom asks, "I can tell in your voice, something special happened. Spill the beans."

I chuckle, "Is it that obvious? I finally got the clueless wonder to fuck me. Satan's children slept through the night finally. Goddamn, I hate those demon spawns. You have no idea how hard it is to seem so charming around the house all day. He's average size, nothing special. Not like Brock, Jim, Sean, or anything. He is a huge step-down."

Mom is obviously happy, "I am so proud of you. It will be years before you get the company if you're right, but I think you did well for your first try. You make your momma very proud. Your next step is to get him alone more often; you want him more reliant on you. Start cutting off his friends and family if you can. Be careful with his family; he is unusually close with them. You may not get rid of them. That will be your true test."

I am still excited and talk fast, "Mom, I already have plans on how to alienate his family. He is a quiet and timid man naturally; he doesn't have any real friends that I have seen. Everyone likes him, but none are close like his family is. It won't be easy to rip them away. I need one of the she-devils to get sick, then I got him.

"Grrrrr. It makes me mad. I hate having to give up my job for this guy. If he doesn't get ownership, I will kill him. I can't believe that I am relegated to wiping asses, disposing of poo, and feeding pond scum-sucking vermin. I smile, so he has no clue how much I hate it. I can hear you already, it will be worth it once we own half the company and I get to go shopping all day long forever. Yeah, yeah, that's what I keep telling myself."

MaryAnn is annoyed now, "Oh fuck me. A demon is awake. I have to run, mom. Talk to you soon."

I run inside to probably change yet another diaper.

+++++

Next door...

Point of view: Denise

Oh fuck. Oh fuck. What do I do? I must tell Brian. Oh fuck. This is going to crush him. I hear the patio door close next door. That fucking bitch, MaryAnn, is inside now. I am outside sunning, enjoying the unusually warm 72-degree day. I run inside; my mind is reeling. I don't know how to prepare Brian for this. His mother will!

She gave me her card at the funeral reception.

+++++

Ten minutes later, after finding Meghan's card... Ring. Ring.

"Hello, Dan and Meghan's Advertising Company. How may I help you?"

I am still frantic, "Um. Um. You're not Meghan."

"The lady laughs, no. She is in a meeting with a client. She left her phone with me. You sound excited. Is there an emergency? Do I need to interrupt her meeting?"

I am calming down now, "Um. Ah. I don't think so. It's important. It's about her son. But it can wait until after her meeting."

The unknown lady laughs, "Anything involving Brian, the love of her life, is critical. If it makes you feel better, she is just listening to a young recruit. They're going over her first presentation for a client. You're doing her a favor; hang on, please."

I hear the lady get up, walk down a hallway, then knock on a door before saying, "Sorry to interrupt Meghan. Your phone rang. It's about Brian."

Quickly and with an authoritative voice, I hear Meghan say, "Kelly and Jim, wait outside, please. I will take that. Thank you, Kelly." I hear the door close and Meghan sitting down. "Hello, who am I talking to, and what's wrong with Brian? Is he okay? Did he get hurt at work?"

It's evident to me that she is on the verge of tears and ready to cry.

I try to sound calm, "Hi Meghan, I am Denise, Brian's next-door neighbor. You gave me your card when we met after Holly's..." I hear a sniffle. "Anyways, it's an unusually nice day out, and I stayed out and tanned in my backyard. MaryAnn came out to tan and called her mother. Do you want to hear the rest? It's not pleasant."

Meghan is calm and clear, "When you called me, you were upset. If something happened that made you that mad to call me, I damn well want to know."

I continue, "She started off by calling him an incompetent fool. She referred to the babies as demon spawn, pond-sucking vermin, and other derogatory names. She was proud of the fact that she ensnared your son to fuck her. It sounded like she expects him to take over some company, and that will make HER rich."

I don't hear even breathing on the opposite end.

I continue, "My first thought was to catch Brian outside and tell him. I was worried he might not take it well, so I thought, who would know? I called you. They have no clue I know or that I told you anything. I really don't want to butt my way into your family, but Brian has helped me over the years, fixing several things for free. As an older single woman on limited income, he's my hero. There is no way I let some tramp take advantage of him."

I hear tears on the phone now. Tears and crying, actually.

Meghan says in a soft, painful voice, "That poor boy has been through so much. I really appreciate you having the decency to say something. I have to be subtle with him. This will take a while. She will be there for a while yet. Make no mistake though, that bitch is going down."

I smile for the first time in a while, "If there is ANYTHING I can do, just ask. Like I said, he's been awesome with me. I will do anything for him."

Meghan is calculating again, "I will do all I can to keep you out of this. A woman like MaryAnn will retaliate. I don't want you taking any of that. I thank you VERY much for this information. It's not good, but I needed to know, and the sooner we start, the less it will hurt Brian. Thank you. I must return to reality. Thank you. Goodbye."

I say, "You're welcome, goodbye."

I hang up. Well, this will prove interesting.

+++++

Point of view: Meghan

I yell out, "Kelly and Jim, come back in here." They walk back into the conference room. "I am sorry, but as you saw, something has come up. Dan isn't doing anything, have him come down and take my place. Let him know we will talk tonight. Jim, you need to be more assertive. You need to convince the customer that we have a good plan. Your attitude makes a huge difference. I will see you both tomorrow.

I tell our receptionist, "I am leaving; it's personal. They can call me if it's important or family. Have a nice day."

+++++

Once in my car, I slow down and catch my breath. I text my husband, Faith, and Addison to meet me for dinner at PJ's Steak House at 5:00. Natalie is with Brian tonight. I am now on my way to meet Carrie; she has a twelve-hour day at work.

On pulling up, they valet my car, like the doctors. Everyone in the ER knows me; they point the direction to Carrie without me even asking. I find her in a closet, typing in patient notes. I don't disturb her; I wait for her to finish.

She swings out a chair for me, I sit down.

I know I talk too fast, but I am mad as hell, "We have a situation. Brain."

Instantly, I have Carrie's attention and that of two other young female doctors.

I explain, "His neighbor called me this afternoon. MaryAnn was on the other side of the fence and Brian's neighbor overhead a call between MaryAnn and her mother. She called him dim and a fool. She called his children pond-sucking vermin and Satan's spawn. It seems she thinks he is going to continue climbing the ladder and will eventually own the place. She wants a nice lavish lifestyle." I can see Carrie and the other doctors are mad. "It gets worse. She was bragging to her mother that the fool finally had sex with her."

Carrie is calm when she says, "Well, it's good I know how to disassemble a body."

One of the doctors says, "I remember your brother. He was hurt on a work site saving some guy. Nail gun incident, if I remember right. He was in some pain but was telling jokes to distract himself. He was fun and pretty darn cute if I remember right."

Carrie adds, "His wife was in here right before she passed." She can't speak anymore.

I hug my daughter. It doesn't make it better, but what else can I do?

With me crying as well now, "I don't know what we will do yet. I do know we won't tell him directly; that will kill him. We will do this in stealth mode. Tonight, your father, Addison, Faith, and I will talk about it over at PJ's. Verbal communications only on this; we must be careful."

+++++

At PJ's:

Point of view: Dan

We have eaten, had two bottles of wine, and now it's time to get down to business. I want to know why my wife left work today and how it affects Brian. My wife relays the exact conversation she had with Denise, Brian's next-door neighbor.

We all sit stunned and angry.

Addison is first to say, "I never liked the bitch. I agree; we need to protect Brian; the less he knows, the better. If he is sleeping with her, I don't see how we can distract him. Sex is a powerful motivator. My friend Megan says, 'Sex with a lover is awesome. Sex with a friend is only okay.' MaryAnn clearly hates him; no way she will respond like a lover."

Faith says, "We need to find him a better girlfriend."

I point out, "You forget, he won't date two women at a time. He must tire of MaryAnn before we can find someone else. With her watching the girls, that gets hard. We also must be careful she doesn't snap while caring for the babies. That could go bad in all kinds of ways."

I don't like the direction this is going. I need to take control, to be firm, and to save my son.

I use a soft commanding voice, "I am authorizing each of you to use any motivational techniques you have. I want Brian to forget that whore before she traps him. I don't care what you do. I know all of you are beautiful, smart, and engaging women. Yet only your mom is married. Why is that?"

Addison and Faith want to object.

My wife cuts them off, "If you're honest, it's because no man is as decent as Brian is. Hell, even I know what a stud he is. Dan, are you really giving ME permission to tamper with the witness?"

I am firm, "I love my son. He has endured some of the worst that life has to offer. He deserves to be happy. He needs to be a father for those perfect angels. I am saying yes, anything goes. Do anything you need to do to save him."

Addison is quick to point out, "You do realize that what you're asking us to do is incest, right?"

I shoot back, "What's the greater evil, making your brother happy, or seeing MaryAnn make a buffoon out of him? She will ruin the children and take half his wealth or more. Can you live with that? You're the judge on this one, Addison. Look, I'm not telling you what to do. This needs to be your decision. I am just saying that I will support you 100%, no matter how far you go."

For the first time in memory, I leave all the women in my family speechless. I feel awesome!

Chapter 10 -- Sisters Unite

Point of view: Carrie

Saturday:

My three sisters and I are at my house. I spent three straight days on twelve-hour shifts; I get two off now. No more playing doctor for me. Natalie missed dinner yesterday, so we all brought her up to date.

Natalie is almost speechless, "So, you're telling me that MaryAnn is a gold-digger; she hates the children; that dad believes we all secretly have fallen for Brian; and he wants us to have sex with him, so Brian forgets MaryAnn. Is that about right?"

I smile, "You nailed it. For the record, I am going to admit that maybe dad is on to something."

My sisters all say, "Nooooooooooo."

I quiet them down, "I never thought about it, but I never date men very long. They all seem lacking. Now Brian isn't perfect... not by a longshot; but... he is always willing to help us. When was the last time he told one of us no? He was great to us in high school. He was a Senior, and we were Freshmen and Sophomores. How much stuff did we do with Seniors? He was nice to our friends and boyfriends. He even bought us beer."

Natalie, "I know for a fact that several people got stern warnings from Brian. Remember when you were being teased about your braces? After two days, nobody ever teased you again. I could go on and on. You all know he impacted our lives. He was respectful around the shower. How many young men do you think would do that? It would have been real easy to walk in on us like we did him."

I take control, "The reason you are all here today is that I am telling you that the next time I sleepover, I will attempt to seduce him. I might get rejected. I am telling you guys this, so we don't all start fucking him at the same time. I don't want him, or worse, MaryAnn, looking back and saying on that day, something changed. I think that maybe every week or two, we can add one of us. Just so you all know, I am 99% positive that mom is in, as well."

They all scream, "No way!"

I continue, "Didn't you see her eyes light up and that smile on her face? Oh yes, she is all in. She has him tonight. That might push me back."

Faith is confused, "Why do we have to wait? This seems silly."

Addison explains, "Okay, if we all sleep with him on consecutive nights, he will think that odd. What happened to cause our behavior change? He asks MaryAnn, and she realizes we know; that we started the day after she called her mother. We have given ourselves away; and now, she works harder on Brian to keep us away. By spreading it out, nobody can tie it back to a specific event. The longer MaryAnn has no clue, the better. We don't want her fighting us."

Natalie is nodding her head; she understands now.

+++++

Point of view: Brian

I have just had my favorite dinner. Mom made her extraordinary stuffed pork chops, along with mac-n-cheese, corn, and a salad. We do the dishes, and then it's off to the living room. We have one show on Netflix that mom and I watch. After that, she is giving me a hard time.

Mom says to me, "Brian, I can tell. There's something different about you. You seem happier."

I put on a sad face, "There. Is that better?"

Mom is frustrated, "Fine. Be that way. I will go sit with the smaller children... they at least talk to me."

I stop her, "Okay, okay, what do you want from me? I know you have an agenda; we rushed through dinner and the dishes. You want to discuss something."

Mom is coy, "Do I look my age?"

I snicker, "No, for 102, you look awesome."

Mom screams at me, "HEY! I just turned forty-seven!"

I pacify her, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. You look more like low to mid-thirties. Age has been very nice to you... so far."

Mom now has a smirk on her face, "And how would you rate your father?"

I think, "I know he is two years older than you. However, with the drinking, cigars, being overweight, and having a beard, I would say he looks in his sixties. What does that have to do with the price of cheese in China?"

Mom is smiling; she has won a game I didn't know we were playing, "From my point of view, I think we act as we look, rather than our age. For example, I think my hair and clothes are still trendy like a younger person, and my sex drive is sky-rocketing."

I quip, "Oh, thanks for that piece of information."

Mom continues as if I didn't say anything, "While your father has far less of a sex drive; and is happy watching TV together. Even when we do... do it; it's much shorter and over sooner."

I cover my ears while smiling, "I can't hear you."

Mom yells at me, "Brian! Stop that. This is important." I stop. "We hop into bed, and your father starts off by telling me that you and he look alike. I am like, duh! He asks me, can you describe in detail how you and Brian have sex? I want to use that as motivation tonight. I am like, dear, we have never had sex; AND MY husband seems surprised.

"He asks me, you mean sleeping with him is just sleeping with him? So. I am like, well, duh, I won't ever cheat on you. I love you. I tell him we sleep together to prevent both of us from getting up for the babies, that all your sisters are doing the same thing, and that it's very effective. Not once, have two people both gotten up to care for the babies. Your father was shocked."

I am shocked as I reply, "Dad thought WE were having sex?"

Mom has tears in her eyes, "He says to me, I give you permission. I mean, how much must you love someone to say that? He knows I have needs, and that he can't fill them; so he allows me to fill them elsewhere. And the even better part is, there are no limitations; I can screw any man."

I have tears in my eyes, "You don't want men from work or the gym, do you?"

Mom is crying now, "Nope."

I understand now, "So that's why you were giving me a hard time about being happy. You're afraid that I'm having sex with MaryAnn, and now you can't. You know that I only have one girlfriend at a time, and I tend to keep them long term."

I snicker and then smile my evil grin, "Well, what you don't know is that I was having sex with at least three women a night."

Mom screams, "WHAT? How?"

I laugh at her and then explain, "I love eating out a woman. I have an unusual way of doing it. Even when I broke up with a woman, she still wanted to have sex with me. They all knew. Not all of them liked it, but they all knew. They all figured that if the last few liked it so much, it was probably a good deal. Thus, the newest girlfriend always went along with it."

Mom stares at me, "I have no idea who you are anymore."

I add, "That all stopped with Holly. Not once did I even consider it. That's how I knew I should marry her."

Mom stands up. She looks at me. I can see it on her face; she's thinking. She's not looking at me; I think I'm her subject. I also think she has made up her mind, as she is already standing. Her hand reaches out to me, hanging in the air for me to grasp.

I reach my hand and grab my mother's hand. I then slowly stand up. As I stand up, mom smiles at me.

As mom leads me to my room, she asks me, "Is your dad right? Do your sisters compare all their dates to you?"

I laugh, "You should be asking them. I think of myself as average with a side of shy thrown in. They should have no problem finding better than me."

Mom turns into my room, "Yet, none of them have a boyfriend long, and none are married."

Mom lets go of my hand. She easily slips her shirt up and over her head. A quick flip of her hand and her pants are falling down her long thin, sexy legs. Wow, I had no idea.

She unfastens the bra, allowing them to fall. Her body may say she is in her thirties, but her breasts react like an almost fifty; they sag. I'm not surprised. If women could stop it, they all would; it's the way of life. In a wave of her hand, her panties are gone. She then dives for the bed, slipping under the sheet and laying on her back.

Mom has instructions, "We have no future; I love your father. Think of this as us playing a board game. We're having fun. I'm not your mother; I'm a cougar that seduced you to be her boy toy."

I start stripping while I ask, "When did you start feeling this way about me?"

I struggle with my shirt while mom answers, "I guess it was when you hit college. You were working part-time construction, filling out, and I heard you having sex in your car. It wasn't what I was expecting. You were mature. You didn't rush it, and she screamed several times. It took your father a long time to gain that level of skill."

I admit, "Some of my first several times having sex were with customers. They were older and willing to teach me. I learned a lot. I thought I was good in high school; they showed me a whole new level of sex."

Mom is giggling, "That is so you. Many young men don't want an older woman with sagging breasts. They want cute, young, tight bodies. However, the old broads know their stuff. We know what we like, and we don't have time to put up with sub-par sex. We will tell you how to get better. You are a lot smarter than I gave you credit for."

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers