Brian's Loss Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She punches me as I am turning off the water, "Thanks a lot. Come on, let me dry you."

All the drying towels, but the one in her hand, are gone. She does a masterful job of drying me off. I quickly dress and run to breakfast, leaving a frustrated Natalie in my room drying and dressing. It took her twenty minutes to get ready. They never cooked her eggs, of course; they expected her to take that long.

Immediately after breakfast, Carrie and Mary are off to go shopping. I do the dishes, and Natalie is on her tablet, checking out her social media accounts. I finish the dishes, turn around, and my coat is handed to me. Natalie already has hers on.

I ask, "We're going out?"

Natalie answers, "Yes, we are. You are inside too much on the weekends. I want to introduce the world to you again. You have been hiding from it. We are going to have fun today."

Fun consisted of mini-golf, go-cart racing, an arcade of video games, and then a few games of decent bowling. Neither of us can spin the ball, nor do we toss gutter balls. We both are around 140 to 150, which is a respectable score for two people who don't bowl much. In between all that, we stop for some sub sandwiches; we both ate more than we should have.

Natalie is a casual golfer. Naturally, I expected her to smoke me at mini golf. Her problem is she has a certain disability. Anything that moves, she is drawn to hit it. With mini golf, in general, you want to miss things. I won by five strokes. Go-cart racing, it wasn't even close. All three times, with three different cars, she laps me. I must say, I love the way she giggles as she is having fun taunting me.

The arcade was just plain cool. I have never seen so many pinball machines. They also had other retro games like Pac-Man, Galaga, Centipede, and my favorite, Space Wars. We stayed next to each other the entire time. Mostly, we talked about my angels and their future. She did NOT want to discuss MaryAnn. In hindsight, it was dumb of me to bring it up. No woman wants to hear about another woman and her man, even if I am her brother.

Before dinner, I checked in with Mark and Linda to see how my girls were doing. They were excited because my angels slept through the night. On the bad side, two are frequently pooping. My next call is to Carrie. She said she would look in on them, and I trust her 100%.

Natalie is driving while I am talking. I was distracted and didn't see the name of the place as we pull up.

While on the call still, Natalie explains, "This is a swanky place. I made reservations three months ago for me and a plus one. I figured I would take the most prominent man in my life at the moment. I believe life is to be lived, and it's a series of experiences. This is a South American experience meal. No, I did not just make that up.

"We are going to have a series of roughly sixteen courses." My eyes pop out of my head. "Woah there, cowboy. These are miniature courses, like a single pork rib. They are going to mess with your mouth by alternating hot and spicy with cold and sweet. BEWARE of the hot sauces; they make jalapenos seem like ice cream bars. Go easy on the stuff, or you will be in the hospital. Everyone is served milk to help counter the heat. Sugar and honey calm spicy as well and are often served after a spicy course.

"I guarantee there will be sorbet and ice cream at some point, possibly even a gelato. No alcohol, it's been known to catch on fire. The people look like dragons, breathing flames like mini flamethrowers."

I chuckle, "You had me going there for a while. This sounds interesting; let's go." I check in, and two of my daughters definitely have a stomach issue; Carrie is going to check in on them after her shift.

Natalie failed to explain that the place is all community tables. There are eight people per table, and most are couples. We have four pairs at our table; three of them are on dates. It's obvious they are in love. The conversation is friendly and light. Everyone participated, making it fun until Daisy asked me about my wife. She assumed Natalie was my wife.

I tear up, and immediately the table is silent. Natalie saves me. Her hand immediately shoots out and grabs mine. She looks at me adoringly.

Then Natalie breaks my heart by saying, "This is undoubtedly the finest man I know. I know him better than most because I am his sister." You can see the shock on their faces. "Two years ago, Brian marries the most amazing woman in the world. Cute, smart, and everyone wants to be her friend. I have no idea why, but she loved this big teddy bear." I blush.

She continues with tears in her eyes, "A year ago, they find out she is pregnant. Then it's triplets... then it's cancer." Everyone has tears in their eyes. "She dies when they are three months old. A former co-worker watches the children while my three sisters, our mother, and I help quite a bit. This weekend, the babies are with his wife's parents. They will remain part of the children's lives forever."

She reaches over and kisses me on the cheek. The rest of the table is full of tears or crying. The restaurant is silent.

With a louder voice so everyone can hear her, she continues, "So that is why a sister is here, with her brother. His wife died of cancer just a few short months ago, leaving behind three-month-old triplet girls for him to raise."

There is a collective inhale of breath and severe whimpers from the crowd. I look up, and almost everyone has tears in their eyes. The spell is broken by the servers bringing out a spicy beef entre that's still sizzling on the plate. From that moment on, the conversation is a bit less fun, a bit heavier, and a bit more serious.

On our way out, the entire table gave me a hug as we leave. We're the last to pay and find out that each of the other couples paid for our meal. Of course, they all ran out after paying, and now I understand why. They didn't want to hear from me. They did it because they were friendly people.

Natalie held my hand all the way home while we drove. She looks like she's worried about me.

I shock her by saying, "Turn right." She does, and now she has a sly smile on her face. She has no idea what I am about to do. I take her through the good part of town, and we pull into a Dairy Queen. Natalie wasn't too surprised; she knows I love ice cream. However, when I place an order for seven items, her mouth is hanging open. Only two are cones.

After I hand over my credit card, we get our order, and we immediately start in on our cones. Less than three minutes, and I have Natalie pulling up to a stranger's house. She is shaking her head as we get out of the car; we interlace fingers as she holds my hand.

I knock on the door, and a surprised Mark answers the door. Natalie understands, and we are let inside the house.

As I hand Mark and Linda their favorites, I explain to everyone, "Okay, Natalie, when Holly and I dated, we would often stop at the DQ and pick up her parents some ice cream on the way home. Mark, Linda, we went out to dinner at a place where we shared a table with three other couples. They eventually got around to asking about my wife."

I stop; my tears are back.

Natalie finishes for me, "He gave them the short version. I am his sister, and the woman of his life recently died of cancer. He is now raising three beautiful girls. They ended up paying for our dinner. That brought back some unpleasant memories, so here we are."

I hear barking coming up the stairs, then this shaggy light brown ball of fur runs across the room and launches himself at me. Once I am pinned, he gives me sloppy kisses.

Pushing the dog away, I laughingly say, "Yes, Bingo, I got one for you, too."

I take the top off a cup of ice cream, and Bingo way too quickly eats his ice cream.

Linda explains, "Carrie called; she and Mary are working and will stop by tomorrow morning. If they get worse, we are to bring them to her immediately. She left us instructions. We'll save these last two for Carrie and Mary. Here, give them to me, and I'll put them in the freezer."

I stand up, "I'm sorry. After the bad memories, I need to see they're all fine, I'll be right back."

Mark smiles, points for me to sit, then says, "Stay seated, Brian. Watch this."

He picks up the remote controller for the TV. Interesting. By pressing a single button, I now see a complete color picture of the crib, with all three, lined up in a row, sleeping. I smile big. I love the sound they make when sleeping.

Linda comes back, "We got that when we upgraded our security system." With a smile on her face, "Often, it's the best thing on TV."

Natalie and I stand up to go. Linda stands up to see us out.

I offer, "Sorry for showing up unannounced. I just had to see they were okay."

Linda kisses me on the cheek, "Brian, we love you still. You're a good man, you made our Holly happy, and you're going to raise three marvelous children. You are always welcome here."

I give them a hard time, "I see the house needs some work. I noticed a few things we can do. I will send out a crew this week. Don't give me a hard time. When these three are nine and screaming all the time, you're still getting them every other week."

Linda pushes me out, "Good night, Brian. Your angels will ALWAYS be welcome here."

Natalie has my hand again as we walk back to the car.

Natalie looks up at me, "You sure are interesting. Why can't I find a guy like you?"

I amusingly reply, "Because I am unique, and you already met me. I don't have a twin. You're stuck with other men."

+++++

Once we get home, Natalie announces that it's time to clean the house. I have been lax, and it's getting gross. I don't want to, but she's right. The house does need a good cleaning and dusting. Holly was the last person to clean the house. I need a maid.

It's nearly 11:00 PM when I finish in the washroom. I wash my hands in the kitchen sink and then find Natalie sitting on the couch, head to the side, asleep. I reach over and gently pick her up. I carry her back to my room. On the way, her eyes never open, but her arms go around my neck.

At the bed, I try to hold her up and pull back the sheets.

Natalie whispers, "Put me down on my feet; I got this."

I place her on her feet. She quickly sheds all but her panties and bra. The sheet is folded back, and she jumps in bed. I hear a long soft moan of relief. I shed my clothes as well; they end up in the laundry bin. I get in bed and sleep with my back to Natalie. I am beaten.

It's silent in the room.

I hear a soft, "Oh no, dear brother. This will not do at all. No way. Flip over, so you are sleeping facing me." Swell, just as I was getting comfortable. I sit up, swing my legs over, and then lay back down. As if Natalie is a magnet, her body quickly drifts back until her bare back is on my bare chest. I hear a sigh, followed by her hand grabbing my wrist. She brings my arm around her, which does feel more comfortable.

I forget that this is Natalie; she always goes the extra mile. My hand is placed on a now naked breast. Her hand rests on my hand. Let me tell you, that's a terrific way to fall asleep.

+++++

I wake up in the morning to a beautiful feeling. I have been rolled onto my back; my morning wood is stiff and pointing straight up. Mounted on my wood is my sister Natalie. She is fighting hard to suppress any sound. Her hands are to the sides of my shoulders. Her body is lengthwise over mine, and her hips are raising and lowering over my hips. She is slow fucking me.

With my eyes now open, the need to remain quiet has now passed. Natalie is grunting and moaning her satisfaction. No guessing here; she is having a spectacular time.

Natalie does have anger issues this morning, "Fuck you for taking so long to wake up this morning. I wake up to a God damn log against my ass, and it aroused me. I gently moved around, climbed onto your meat, and started a glorious fucking."

I am at a loss for words; I am still waking up. I love the rate that she selected. I can feel the sides of my cock running along the sides of her velvety walls. This is a huge contrast to Carrie. My immediate thought is we need to speed up. As my mind starts to work, it's screaming at me, "NO! Don't change anything!" It's hard to find fault in the logic right now. I have had sex before, but this is about as good as it's ever been for me.

MaryAnn is good, but sex with her seems hollow, now that I have fucked mom, Carrie, and now, Natalie. Obviously, the taboo thing is working in my favor. Natalie's breathing is doing well, she is working hard, but she isn't stressing her body much. I don't see a river of sweat or matted hair. As I pay attention, I detect that she is slowing down. Her legs aren't used to this workout.

I use my hands to grab Natalie around the waist. She looks weary of my intentions. I press her away from me. Her arms are dangling now, she stops, and she has an anguished look on her face. I quickly throw her to my side as I roll over, ending up on top of Natalie. She has a huge smile on her face. I guess I just reconciled whatever doubt she had.

I continue at precisely the same rate Natalie was using. This feels even better; I am getting more depth. I can feel her exhale a breath of relief from my actions. After twenty minutes, I increase the speed. I hear the front door open and close. It's more likely mom than MaryAnn. Carrie probably stopped by to see the babies on her way into work. Faith would have sent me a calendar invite; she never does anything unplanned.

Mom yells up to us, "Get up; I am starting breakfast!"

Natalie has tears in her eyes, "Mom will know."

I chuckle, "There is nothing you're doing that she hasn't already done."

She has a look of utter disbelief on her face.

I continue, "Mary and Carrie shared these same sheets with me yesterday."

Natalie is pissed, "Those bitches were supposed to wait. We wanted to spread out the visits so you wouldn't figure out what we all knew. What else do you know?"

Now she has my attention, "Oh? There's more? What are you guys up to?"

I see a quick flash of horror on her face, although she hid it quickly with a false smile. They are scheming; I can feel it. They hate MaryAnn. She is the only one not part of this. It makes sense; they don't think she is good enough for me. From what I see, they want me for themselves. Do they trust me to be alone? Do they trust me to raise my angels?

There is only one woman in my life that doesn't share a last name with me. That might solve many issues; it would show that I am recovering, and there would be a mom around. Only one thing explains the look of horror on her face. I need to think about this a lot more.

With the significant increase in speed, we're both breathing harder and sweating. The fun meter is off the charts right now. I don't know how much more I can take.

Natalie surprises the hell out of me, "Don't you dare cum yet, goddamn it. You will hold until I say you can cum."

Wait a minute... guys, use that line. Who does she think she is?

Natalie screams out, "OH YES! You sure can fuck, you mother fucker! You may start begging for your orgasm now."

I won't beg.

I won't beg.

I need to orgasm.

I won't beg.

I won't orgasm first.

Natalie shouts out, "I can hold it all night. Beg for your orgasm!"

She can't hold out, not all night. She looks way too calm. Fuck me.

Natalie shouts, "Come on, Brian, don't be too proud. Will you cum and leave me hanging?"

I can hold off a while longer.

I can hold off a bit longer.

Fuck me.

I shout out in anger, "Soon! Now! I need to cum!"

Natalie says with as little emotion as possible, "Um. Nah."

I am slowing down, I am running out of energy, I NEED to spew."

I start, "I NEED... I need... I..."

With as sweet a smile as Natalie has, she whispers, "Go ahead, Brian. Grab your orgasm and release it in me."

It's like a gun fired off inside of me. She had to feel that first volley of cum shoot out of my body and deep into hers. After four more strong surges, my field of vision quickly narrows, and I pass out.

+++++

I wake up a few minutes later in Natalie's arms. She is bawling her eyes out because she hurt me. Both arms are pulling my head as hard as possible into her puffy breasts. Mom is checking for a pulse.

Mom is screaming, "What did you do to him?"

Natalie is screaming, "I killed him."

It's noisy in here; I have a headache.

My line is, "I need an aspirin and a glass of water. My head hurts."

They both sit stunned; am I supposed to be dead?

Surprised at their actions, I say, "I only blacked out; you didn't kill me or anything. It takes a lot more than that to do me in. I need a shower, then I can do breakfast."

Still naked, I get up out of bed and walk to the shower. Both their heads turn as I walk past. They watch me until I am out of view. Then I hear bodies moving. Mom will start on breakfast, and Natalie will join me.

I am astonished when both mom and Natalie join me for a shower. Mom is the alpha female; she barges past Natalie and me to the end of the shower. She spreads her legs wide and bends at the waist. Natalie pushes me forward; my cock just misses the hole; I am hanging too far towards the floor. I pull back, aim higher, and my next thrust ahead hit the money shot. I am dead center and balls deep into my mother, who lets out a satisfied moan. That's music to my ears.

Natalie uses a body wash on me and a strawberry shampoo on my hair. Yuck! I never slow down, for mom's sake. She is screaming up a storm and enjoying herself tremendously. Natalie is silent, no doubt brooding due to what she did to me. She needs to get over it; I did a long time ago. It was fun. Well, other than the scary part for her.

I am the first done in the shower, drying off and getting dressed up. Mom has a batch of pancake mix sitting out. That's one of her secrets to puffy pancakes; let the batter sit for thirty to sixty minutes.

We have a pleasant breakfast. Dad is out playing golf, so mom, Natalie, and I hang out for the day. We went out for lunch, showed them some projects I am working on, and then came home. Natalie made a nice spaghetti sauce for some angel hair pasta. I added garlic bread and a garden salad.

The rest of the week, MaryAnn stayed over. She is in a blowjob phase now. Rather than sex at night, she blows me at night and again in the morning. On the weekends, I see a steady diet of mom, Carrie, or Natalie. They don't like to overlap time; it works for me.

To be continued...