Brian's New Mother

Story Info
Brian's father is now his mother - get over it!
798 words
3.67
5.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No mother wants to upset her son, least of all a mother who is new in the job like me. I just want Brian to understand who I am and why I need to be the way I am.

I was a good father to him. I was there through those formative years, so that he had a strong father figure. I put off my transition longer than I thought I could. I stayed with Brian's mother longer than I should have. I went on the hormones and that put an end to that sex life, when she deserved better from a husband. And stayed for Brian.

I could have been selfish and just left. I could have told them both that I was going crazy living a lie, and just walked out. Instead it his mother who walked out. And from that moment the gate was open, and I was free.

I told Brian why she left. It was not her; it was me.

"Your mother is not a lesbian, you see, and I am a woman."

I did not look like a woman then, but I was determined that I should do, as soon as possible. I doubled the hormones and grew my hair, and while Brian was away at summer camp, I had everything done the way I wanted.

I got the breasts I wanted, the hairline I wanted, the face that I wanted, the vagina that I wanted. All the things that I had wanted for as long as I can remember. All the things that I had saved for, and I had put off again and again, in the interests of my family.

And from that moment, the moment that I became Karen, I was complete.

Brian was shocked, or confused, or both. That is all understandable. We talked. I said that I was his father when it counted, but now he had a second Mom. In any capacity, my role was to love him and to support him, and that has never changed

Ron was a surprise, I suppose. It took me months to heal down there, but when I was ready I suppose that I went on the prowl. But I was up front with every man I met. I suppose I went with the code of what I would expect if I were the man. That is fair, having been a man most of my life. Ron was the only one who said: "That doesn't matter to me. I am only interested in the woman you are now." That is a line that I guess every transwoman wants to hear. Of course, I invited him into my bed.

I was married for years to a woman, so I know what good sex is, or at least I thought I knew. But when a man is inside you and you are just lying back and letting wave after wave of orgasm roll over the top of you, that is when you know what you have been missing. So I moan quite a bit, and that encourages him. I want his hips banging against my thighs. I want his tip to reach the end of my passage. I want his semen so deep inside me that it comes out my ears.

If you don't like hearing about what sex should be, you need to get over it, Brian.

As for the tops, well, I have a great pair of boobs - the best money can buy. The very thing I have dreamed of having. Big heavy bouncing boobs. Boobs Ron likes to put his head between and give me a raspberry and make me giggle like a teenager. Do you think that I am going to hide these? No way.

The short skirts and heels? Look at my legs. Many born girls would kill for legs as good as these. I never want to wear pants again. The heels make them look long. So does a short skirt. Preferably tight across my butt to show off the shape I have developed there. And the best thing about a skirt is that if I am not wearing panties, my sweet smelling pussy is exposed to the air. If Ron comes over, I can fall over backwards onto the sofa. "Whoops! Oh Ron! I'm not wearing any panties!"

Don't think that I haven't thought about Brad and Nathan, and Mike and the other one, all of Brian's friends. Don't think that I have not thought about their swinging cocks, and what they might do to Brian's sexy mother; the woman who used to be his father.

Get over it, Brian.

I am not a bad person. I might be a little drunk from all these new pleasures, that's all.

The End

© Maryanne Peters