Briar Pt. 04

Story Info
Briar tops another trans girl and meets herself.
2k words
4.26
4.1k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grab Amy's hand and pull her deeper into the forest, off the path.

"Briar... what are we doing?" Amy asks, but I don't look back to see how she's reacting.

She catches up quickly and looks at me quizzically. I look around and confirm that we're sufficiently far from the path that nobody is going to see us.

"Can I kiss you?" I ask.

She blushes. "I'd like that..."

So I push her against a tree and press my lips against hers. She moans adorably, and squirms a bit. Her eyes are wide as my hand reaches under her coat, under her shirt, pausing until she nods.

Then I grab her breast, kneading her, rub my finger against a pierced nipple. She squeaks in shock as I do this, so I pull back on it slowly and her noises turn to low gasps.

I remove my arm, stand in front of her, uncertain what I want to do to her next, but she doesn't give me much choice, grabbing my back and pulling me against her lips again and again.

She grinds herself against my waist and I feel something hard bump into me. She blushes as I glance down at it.

"It's... I'm..."

"Do you mind if I touch you there?" I ask softly.

She bites her lip. Her makeup is smudged all over her eyes and she looks far less put together than when I met her.

"Can you... can you..." she takes my hand and presses it to the space between her legs, under her junk but in front of her ass.

I rub it, and she immediately moans, grabbing my back with her hands. I continue, putting and releasing pressure. She grabs my hand and pushes it into her panties, and my hand brushes against the back of her cock, which results in another moan.

She grinds herself on my palm, as my fingers rub into her. The moans she makes are so soft but she's leaning against me, her mouth next to my ear, her breath hot on my neck.

"Can I...?" she asks, touching the hoodie. I nod, pulling my hand out of her panties, and she pulls it off of me. I'm wearing the same tanktop I had worn the other day, with my right nipple poking out from underneath the fabric.

She grabs my right breast and takes my bare nipple into her mouth, beginning to suck on it as I return my hand to her panties. I can feel myself nursing her, and it feels so weird but so hot at the same time. Her body shifts as I touch her, but she never leaves my nipple, streaks of milk dripping down her chin onto my body.

When she finally relents, she leans back against the tree.

"I... really want to cum..." she gasps, "But I don't want to leave you out-"

"-I want you to cum too," I moan, and I press her against the tree, one hand in her panties, the other touching her breast, pulling at her nipple. She moves to kiss me but I hold my head back from her, and she moans as she struggles to make contact.

"Not yet, you haven't earned it," I whisper and she squeals adorably in response.

Her grinding against my hand increases and she begins to pant more and more loudly.

That's when I kiss her, and as our lips collide she starts to shudder, sending a gush of fluid onto my arm, leaking down to my hand.

I pull it out once she's finished, and lick my fingers clean as she watches.

"How was that?"

It takes her a second to speak, but when she does she's beaming.

"Well I feel really gross because I've got cum all over me, but that was honestly the hottest thing I've done all year."

"Oh?"

"Don't smile at me like that, you know what you did!" she says, rubbing her breast. "Ahhh my nipple is going to hurt tomorrow, my god."

"Oh shit, was I too rough?"

She kneels down next to me, as I'm pulling my hoodie back on. Once my head is through it, she gently pulls me to her with a finger and kisses me softly.

"You were perfect."

Then she takes my hand and leads me back to the path.

- - -

I wake up on her couch, her form curved in front of me, my arms around her. It takes me a second to remember all that happened yesterday. Kissing Apollo. Fucking Amy in the forest.

We didn't do much after hooking up, just ordered pizza and cuddled in front of the television. It was nice. It was weird.

I carefully extract myself from my side of the couch, and climb over her. My things are in a pile in the corner, and I dig through them to find my phone, which is almost dead.

No messages from Apollo. My last message to him marked as "read". The clock says it's noon, which is why it's good that it's a saturday.

I lock my phone and stretch.

Amy looks up from the couch sleepily.

"Hey," she says smiling at me.

"Hey," I say back. "Do you have any coffee,"

"Only instant stuff."

"Ughhhhh, nooooooo," I say, stretching out the last word sarcastically, "But I only drink the freshest of roasts,"

"You'll just have to go without." she says yawning. "What time is it?"

"It's noon," I say, as I pull out a mug and the container of instant coffee from the cupboard.

"Do you want any coffee?" I ask once the water has boiled.

"No. I'm going back to sleep," she says, "I'm very sleepy. You wore me out."

I sit down next to her and take a sip of my coffee while she gazes at me lazily.

"Want to kiss me again?" she asks, for what is probably the fourth time the past twenty four hours.

I lean in to kiss her, gently brushing my lips against hers. She moans and snaps her teeth at me.

"You're such a bitch," she whispers. "Kiss me for real!"

When our lips finally part she sighs, satisfied.

"I'll see you again tonight?" she asks as I pull on my clothing and my backpack. Her demeanour is completely different from when I first met her, she seems softer, more shy.

"I'd like that," I say, giving her one last, quick kiss before I head out.

- - -

I'm climbing the stairs to my apartment, looking at my phone, looking at tweets where people are talking about me masturbating in class, when I bump into someone.

I stumble backwards, and almost fall, but the stranger catches me by my arm.

"Don't fall," says the stranger, as they pulls me back up.

"Thank you-" I say, then start as I realize I'm looking at what could be my reflection.

"Hey Briar," she says, "It's me, Briar."

I stare, dumbly. She's wearing an outfit I don't own. Her hair is longer and it's tied in a braid that goes down to her waist. But it's the same shade of green as mine. It's the same face.

"What is going on?" I ask.

"Let's talk about it in our apartment, shall we?" says what I assume is my clone. She pulls my keys out of her coat pocket and waves them at me before climbing the stairs.

I pause for a second, trying to decide if this is a dream and I'm still dreaming or if I'm on some sort of candid camera and this is an elaborate prank.

Then I check my pockets, confirming that I still have my own set of keys. Something else must be going on.

When I get to the top of the stairs she's leaning against the wall outside of my door.

"Deciding if this is a hallucination or not? Pretty standard us, honestly."

She unlocks the front door with her set of keys and enters, setting down her backpack in the front of the room.

"OK, can you explain please?" I ask, sitting down on the floor. She takes a seat across from me, leaving me closer to the door. Giving me the option of the exit if I want to take it.

"You know how you suddenly changed bodies out of nowhere?" she asks. "That's because you are going to go back in time sometime in your future to rewrite your past."

"Oh, is that all?" I say sarcastically.

She shrugs.

"I'm not here to make things make sense for you. You can figure that shit out yourself. I'm here to make sure that when you reach the forks in the road you know what to do."

She stands and grabs two mugs from my cupboard, grabs the french press and begins to grind some coffee beans.

"In my timeline," she says, "I, that is to say you, figure out that I'm trans in a few months, after hooking up with a trans girl you're familiar with. She cracks our egg, as the kids call it. But in doing so we fuck her up."

She starts the kettle and pours the ground beans into the french press.

"We say some pretty awful things to her," she says. "Because we're pretty fucked up about being trans and we don't know how to accept it. Regardless, we really hurt her. So the first thing, the first fork is, don't fuck up with Amy. She's important. Can't say how right now but you'll see."

She sets down the french press in front of me, and a mug in front of me. Cradling the other mug, she returns to her seat across from me.

"The next thing is, you need to start taking hormones."

She pulls a box out from her backpack and sets it in front of me. It's clearly labelled "estrodot", some sort of estrogen patch system.

"Your timeline changed, but you're not just magically cisgender." she says. "You've got the body of a girl who's had surgery, who's been on hormones for years, but you're still trans. You need to treat your body better than you have been."

"What do you mean... surgery?" I ask.

"SRS, GRS, you know, sexual reassignment surgery, genital reconstruction surgery. That's why your body feels like your body. Because, ultimately, it is." she rifles through her bag and pulls out what looks like a solid, unsexy dildo. "Oh, and you need to stick this in your pussy for fifteen minutes once a week or sex is going to hurt."

"Aw, thank you," I say, picking it up, "This is is the worst fucking gift I've ever received."

"Look, in the other timelines I've visited, we end up with really bad, self-harmy mental breakdowns. This one needs to be right, I'm really fucking tired of trying to keep the other versions of us sane."

She presses down the french press and then pours us each a cup of coffee.

"OK, questions." she says, smiling at me. "I know you have some,"

My brain is catching up with what she's said.

"So, let me repeat what you said back to you to make sure I understand. I have the body of a transgender woman who had surgery multiple years ago. I need to be on hormones. I need to take care of Amy. I need to put this dildo in me once a week. Am I missing anything?"

"Once a week for fifteen minutes." she corrects me.

"What do you mean other timelines?"

"You've read science fiction, I don't need to explain this to you. What you need to know is that this timeline was made when someone, I assume you, altered your past in a way that changed your present."

"And made me trans."

"You were always going to be trans is the thing, you just wouldn't have figured it out yet."

She checks her watch.

"Fuck, I'm getting pulled back early. Any last questions?"

I think for a second, my brain still muddled.

"Ummm... Why am I lactating?"

At that moment the space around her starts to ripple. She gives me an apologetic grin, and then she disappears, as reality seems to shudder around her, leaving the mug she was drinking as the only evidence of her visit.

"OK. Cool. Great."

I guess it's time to figure out how to be trans.