My Mom's Shemale Lover Ch. 01

Story Info
My Mom's Shemale wife forced me to be her sissy.
2.3k words
4.23
78.8k
103

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chfab21
chfab21
97 Followers

Author's Note:

This is basically my version of one of the stories of my favorite writer here on this forum, but neither am I a writer nor I am a native English speaker, so there will be a lot of grammatical errors in this story. Furthermore, I'm writing these stories for my own pleasure, so it doesn't matter if someone isn't happy about the story I wrote or the grammar mistakes I've made.

And lastly, all characters included in the story have legal age.

Introduction:

This world is a hypothetical world where there are 3 genders about 35 % of the population consists of males & out of that 35% at least half of them look very feminine with an average height of 5.1 ft with little to zero muscle & hair on their body. Around 35% of the population is female with an average height of 5.3 ft. Rest 30% of the population consists of Shemales with an average height of 6.3 ft & most of them like 90% have a muscular build.

.............................................................................................

My name is Blake & I live with my mom & her shemale wife.

I am 18 years old femboy who just turned 18 a week ago. I am only 5 ft tall & I have zero muscle on my body that's the reason most people who look at me for the first time think that I am a girl. I don't have any hair on my body not that I complain because I really don't like hair that grows on legs, arms & other parts of the body. I never liked sports I like to cook, clean, read books & do these kinds of things.

....................................................................

My Mom name is Stephanie & she is a 38-year-old blonde & she's about 5ft 2 inches tall with a beautiful & curvy body. She works for a big sports channel & sometimes she has to visit other cities to cover the events which are happening in the world. She got pregnant with me when she was only 20 years old from a one-night stand but she loves me dearly. She met my stepmom about 4 years ago & got married 2 years ago & since then we're living in our stepmom's house.

My stepmom's name is Amanda & she is a 41-year-old shemale who is about 6 ft 3-inch-tall, she has a proper muscular body & she owns few gyms, hotels, bars & apartments in the city.

.....................................................................

I was in my room reading a book when I heard moaning sounds which were obviously coming from my mom & stepmom's room, this is a daily occurrence in our house but still, I feel so awkward when I hear moans of my mom so normally around this time I put my headphones on & listen to music. About maybe an hour later I felt a loud bang on my bedroom door I got up & opened the door, my mom was standing at the door in her nighty & she was looking so beautiful. I asked her to come inside. She sat on my bed & lovingly told me that she has to leave for Europe tomorrow morning to cover the global tournament which was about to start in 10 days' time. She came to meet me because she had to leave very early in the morning. Obviously, she told me this 3 weeks ago but as I have zero interest in sports so I had forgotten completely. So after giving me instructions on how to behave in her absence she gave me a kiss on the lips & left my room. She normally kisses me on the lips but today the kiss felt weird first of all her breath felt weird & I also felt a bit of salty taste on her lips. She left the room & I stared at her ass for a second & then started to read my book after completing a chapter or 2 I felt tired gotten undercovers & went to sleep.

The next day I woke up at 8 in the morning I knew that Amanda being a fitness freak would be out for a run so I made breakfast for myself & her because she loves my cooking. When she came back both of us had breakfast together while we were having breakfast I noticed her looking at me on multiple occasions like she's looking at my lips & at my body.

Around 11 I got a call from Amanda while I was doing the laundry, she called me into her room. I knocked on the door & she called me in when I went inside I found Amanda standing in front of the mirror in her bra & shorts she was looking majestic; her big strong & curvy body was so intimidating. She told me to sit on the bed which I did. When she turned around I saw the same look in her eyes which I saw a while ago while we were having breakfast I was so nervous that I started to look down towards her feet when she was really close she hooked her thumb under my chin & forced me to look towards her.

When I looked towards her she put her fingers on my lips & then bent down & started kissing me passionately on my lips. I was so shocked by all this that I couldn't move as soon as I came back to my senses I tried to stop it but she was so strong that I wasn't able to stop her.

When she broke the kiss she told me I'll protect you while your mom is away." Her hand was still on my cheek, she gently gave it a nuzzle before sliding it down to the back of my neck. She pulled me close as she brought her lips to my ear. Goosebumps showed up on my skin.

"I'll take good care of you, although I'm going to be wanting something in return." Her free hand slipped down my pants giving my ass a good squeeze causing me to jump. I definitely didn't expect that. I had no idea what to do.

She tightened her grip on my neck. She pulled on my neck as she gave my ass another squeeze.

"That's a good boy!" She whispered in my ear. She let go of my neck and gave my butt a soft slap. Her hand stayed on my ass cheek, grabbing it with her sturdy grip. "I'm going to have a lot of fun with you while your mom is away."

Now go to your room I have to take care of a few things & I will see you tonight, from now you will sleep with me in your mom's bed, at least until your mom is back she said with a smile.

I went to my room my head was spinning with all the things that just happened a few minutes ago that I was soon asleep. I woke up around 2 hours later & went to the kitchen to have a glass of water as soon as I started getting closer to the living room I started hearing gaging & slurping noises. When I reached the living room I was so surprised to see that Amanda was sitting on the sofa holding hair of a young girl who was probably of the same height as me. The girl was choking on her big cock but Amanda was forcing her down. Amanda was completely naked in the living room while the petite girl was wearing a mini skirt & a bra.

"That's what I'm talking about slut, you really know how to please a woman!" Her eyes are filled with that familiar lustful glare.

It seemed that her long shaft started to enter petite girl's throat. "gaarggh, gaargh!" she respond as Amanda saws her dick in and out of her mouth!"

"That's it suck my dick until I blow my load down your throat, slut!" Amanda continues to thrust rapidly. "I'm getting close, slut! Get ready!"

"Heerrrreeee...Ittttt...Comessss!!

Swallow Everything Bitch!!" Amanda roars!

Amanda continues blowing her load down the girl's throat as she attempts to breathe through her nose! She swallows frantically as Amanda tightly grips her hair, not allowing her to move an inch.

Finally, Amanda relents and allows the girl to fall over onto the sofa as she gasps for air.

After a few moments, Amanda noticed my presence in the living room & asked me to come & sit with her I was still in shock of the scenario which took place right in front of me. My stepmom was brutally destroying the throat of a young lady. When I got closer she introduced me to the lady & said this is Jamie my sissy fucktoy, I was so surprised to hear her say sissy because I had no idea that Jamie was a femboy like me.

Then Amanda told me that Jamie is here to help me to dress me for Amanda for our 1st night together. Amanda told me that she wants me to be a full time sissy as well, I tried protesting but Amanda didn't hear anything & then said to Jamie "Enough rest for you fag! now get up & get dressed so you can take this cute little slut with you to the mall so you can prepare him for me tonight."

Then Amanda ordered me to get ready in 10 mins & go with Jamie & do whatever he says.

Once both of us were ready & outside the house Jamie opened the driver's seat door & sat inside the car, I sat alongside Jamie in the passenger's seat. Like Jamie, his car was also little but it was perfect for a cute little femboy.

As soon as I got into the passenger seat, Jamie started the car & we began our journey. I was so nervous and had a lot of questions in my mind, like who the hell is this person & why he was sucking Amanda's cock in her living room etc etc.

He might have figured out my confusion and started the conversation, my name is Jamie as you already know I'm 24 years old & I work as a masseuse at a spa, you must be thinking why earlier I was on my knees sucking Amanda's big & juicy cock.

Basically, I met Amanda about 6 years ago in the spa when I was 18 & was new to this city. She often visited that spa & one day she noticed my presence & asked me to give her a massage, I was in awe of her beauty & her muscular body so when she asked me out on a date I couldn't refuse & after the date was finished, she took me back to one of her apartments & took my virginity that night & since then I'm living in that apartment rent-free, all I have to do is to do anything she wants & on top of that list is being a cute little femboy.

I asked Jamie that did she forced him to be a femboy as well, he smiled and replied "no, as soon as I turned 13 & my body started to grow like a girl I knew that I won't be able to satisfy any woman not to mention that my cock is only 3.5 inches when fully erect so I decided to dress up as a girl, but until I met Amanda I never knew what's it's really like to be a femboy."

So basically Amanda is cheating on my mom with you? I asked he giggled cutely & said" honey! your mom knows everything about me, in fact, we've had plenty of threesomes over the years & I must say that your mom's pussy tastes so delicious not as delicious as Amanda's cum but very sweet indeed & those beautiful tits, your mother is a very special lady".

My face turns red with embarrassment when I heard him talking about my mom that way & very nervously I asked him again whether my mom knows about Amanda's plan to turn me into a femboy to which he replied "as far as I know I don't think your mother know it yet, but Amanda will definitely tell her & I'm 100 percent sure that your mom won't have any issues with it".

I asked why?

"Well, basically like everybody else she knows that you're a femboy, and as far as I know your mom really loves Amanda & she can never say no to her, at first she was against the idea of us having a threesome but Amanda did manage to make her agree for a threesome like she managed to agree her for anal, swallowing & all other things which your mom was reluctant at first. "

I was really surprised to hear about what sort of slut my mom really is, the rest of the time I never dared to ask anything else & our journey to the mall continued.

When we reached the parking area of the mall Jamie parked the car & then both of us went inside the mall.

"God, we're going to have such an amazing day today!" Jamie said.

"W-what.. What are we going to do here?" I asked, looking towards Jamie, anxiously.

"We will be doing shopping. As girlfriends!" James looked bright and happy. "Come on Blake, let's not waste any more time!" he beamed, "or else Amanda will be pissed & believe me you don't want her to be pissed at all".

Jamie by this point was brimming with excitement, dragging me through the mall.

Jamie took me into the shop where I was surrounded by a world of feminine outfits, a trendy clothes store with a perchance towards up-to-date fashion for women. I blushed as I looked around, knowing what was to come and in a way, resigned to it.

chfab21
chfab21
97 Followers