Bribing the Roommates Ch. 04

Story Info
Girlfriend and boyfriend get dominated.
4.6k words
4.66
9.3k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No more stalling, bitch."

Jake's eyes locked with Natalie's and the naked redhead felt a thrill of fear shoot up her spine as Jake clasped her wrist and removed her hand from his cock.

'Oh god, he's going to fuck me now,' she thought. A burst of arousal and anticipation vied with shame and dread. Her boyfriend Mike had already seen her fuck two other cocks tonight, but those had been his close friends, his roommates, and he'd been on board with the kinky idea behind it before she'd set everything in motion. This was different.

"Hold on, baby. Before you fuck the little bitch, don't forget to take your medicine," Rachel purred. Jake's girlfriend and chief enabler now walked up to her man with a bottle of water and handed him a pair of white pills. "Let's keep you hard tonight," she added with a seductive grin. Jake popped the pills into his mouth and gulped then down with a quick swig.

"Thanks babe. Give this slut's pencil-dicked boyfriend some too. We want him hard while you play with him tonight."

Rachel smirked. "Believe me, baby, I was planning on it." She turned back to Mike, who still sat on Carter's bed naked with his wrists tied behind his back. Rachel drew out two more pills and ordered Mike to open. Natalie's captive boyfriend obeyed, accepting the water from the bottle Rachel tipped to his lips.

"There now. That's better, isn't it?" Rachel purred. She then proceeded to strip out of her fleece and clothing... all except for a lacy thong, dark as ebony, which seemed to taunt Mike's gaze and leave little to the imagination as it hugged her hips and just barely hid her sex.

"Wh-what a-are you going to do with me?" Mike stammered as he watched the pale brunette's breasts sway before him. She knelt down and clasped the base of his cock, pumping it with her hand.

"That depends on you. That depends on if you behave like a good little boy or not," she added with a husky tone. She indicated the action about to unfold over her shoulder. "I'll punish you if you don't play nice. Got it?"

Mike licked his lips. His mouth had gone bone dry. "W-what do you want me to do?"

"For starters, watch my man fuck your girl senseless." Rachel's smirk had returned, dark as night. Saying this, Rachel took Mike's glasses off the shelf and re-positioned them on his face so he could watch every second of it with perfect clarity.

Meanwhile, Jake hadn't wasted any time.

"Turn around, slut."

Natalie almost yelped as the big football captain spun her around. She felt a hand in her hair grabbing the scrunchy which kept her ponytail in place. He drew it from her hair with surprising care. Soon her wavy red tresses were falling down to just below her shoulders. He spun her back around to face him.

"That's more like it," Jake said. "You look sexier with your hair down, bitch." He gestured at his stiff erection. "Now climb on, you cute cunt. Bust your pussy and give your boyfriend the show you know he wants to see."

'Please let us go!' That was the plea that died before it could leave Natalie's lips. She was too afraid of what would happen to her and Mike if Jake reported them to the RA. Too scared of getting kicked out of housing and of her parents finding out why. It was a set of dominoes that could fall if she didn't do what this bastard demanded of her. More than that, though, a tiny shred of primal femininity embraced what was coming. The petite girl stared at that turgid, vein-engorged shaft, all 11 brutal inches of it. She jumped up into his arms with surprising confidence and grace and lassoed her arms around his neck. Then she felt the bulbous tip of his cock start to press against her labia. She looked into her blackmailer's eyes.

"Mmmm. That's it, bitch. Lower yourself. I changed my mind - I'm in no hurry after all," he groaned. Readjusting her grip on Jake's neck, the gorgeous freshman did just that. She slid her wet cunt down the long spear of Jake's manhood. Biting her lip, she found herself stifling the moan that yearned to slip free as her pussy fully sheathed itself with maddening friction along the length of Jake's meat.

"Fuck..." Jake groaned. "This tight pussy is squeezing me good, bitch. Mmm. Now give me a kiss."

What happened next wasn't what Natalie had expected. Instead of the ruthless coupling she'd been dreading, Jake was almost... oddly gentle with her. He tipped his head downward and their lips met. His kiss was passionate but tender, and he let her dictate the pace. Natalie tightened her hands on the back of Jake's neck for leverage, raising and dropping herself. A few moments later, she felt Jake's massive hands sliding beneath her hips, helping support her as she fucked him. The easy melding of their bodies continued at a steady rhythm. She couldn't see Mike, but behind her he had all his attention glued to the scene. Mike could only stare as he watched his girlfriend's ass cheeks descending again and again, her cunt pumping up and down Jake's now shiny cock.

"Mmmm!!! UHHH!!!" The traitorous sounds which tried to escape Natalie's lips were thankfully stifled by the big football player's mouth. This wasn't so bad though. She could live with this. If this was what it took, so be it. Natalie redoubled her efforts. Her hands gripped Jake's neck more firmly. Her pale figure rose and fell a little faster, and she kissed him back now with the enthusiasm of a horny slut. Her supple breasts felt the heat of his body pressing back against her, the girl's nipples bombarded with frissons of sensation as they rubbed against Jake's muscled chest.

"You beautiful bitch, you're enjoying this, aren't you? Keep kissing me. Your cock-squeezing paradise belongs around my dick and nowhere else," the football player growled.

"Yes, Sir," Natalie panted. And then her tongue found his again, and the taste of him made tatters of her thoughts.

But not everyone was enjoying themselves. Rachel had been frowning, and now that frown only deepened.

"Apparently Jake's in a romantic mood. This is no fun. No fun AT ALL," she groused as she eyed Mike. Mike now became hyper-aware of the dominatrix woman's fierce gaze. "And YOU, you little shit. You're having too much fun watching your girlfriend getting all lovey-dovey with my boyfriend. I think you need punishment."

"B-but I've done everything you asked. I'm c-c-cooperating," Mike whined. It didn't do him much good though. Soon Rachel was sifting through her duffel bag for toys. First, she pulled out a red rubber ball-gag with a cock-shaped end on it. She proceeded to force it between the freshman boy's lips and then fastened it on tight. Mike groaned as he felt his jaw begin to ache.

"There, that should shut up your pathetic whining," Rachel hissed. Next, she pulled him upright from the mattress and proceeded to pull out a toy even more terrifying and dread-inducing. She held up a long, pink silicone dildo with a wide base that ended with a curve of two lifelike testicles. The brunette proceeded to attach the base of the dildo to the low nightstand beside Carter's mattress. Then she drew out a vial of a heavily scented oil - the smell of peppermint hit Mike as he watched the sexy girl slather the stuff all up and down the pink shaft.

"UHHH!!!! UHHH!!!!" He looked at her, shaking his head.

"Yeah, you know what's coming, my little pencil-dicked slave," she said with a smirk. "This cock is going up your ass. You're going to sit on it now, slave. Sit and WATCH as your girlfriend gets fucked."

Mike tried to struggle, but it was no use. The nerdy, almost rail-thin freshman was no match for the strong, curvy senior. Rachel was a tough woman, beautiful but fierce, and she soon had the helpless, 18-year-old, glasses-wearing boy easing his ass onto the artificial pink penis.

Mike groaned loudly. He tried to keep out the foreign object, but eventually his sphincter muscles gave out and he felt it pop inside him. With tears streaming down his face, he tried to acclimate to the strange sensation of unbearable fullness. He squeezed his eyes shut with another mighty groan and began to sob.

"SSSHHH. It's not so bad, Pencil Dick. Hmmm. Yes, I think that's your new name, slave," Rachel taunted. But she eased his discomfort now too. Kneeling before him, the girl slid her thong down to her ankles and off altogether. She then proceeded to lap gently at the tip of Mike's erection. Soon the crown of Mike's manhood was glistening, bathed in the woman's saliva. Rachel fondled Mike's balls and continued to lick tenderly up and down the sides of Mike's manhood as he panted and trembled.

"Mmmm. Feels good, doesn't it boy? You love that cock in your ass while I torment your tiny dick, don't you?"

Mike's comparatively smaller but by no means paltry 7-inch shaft was fully elongated now. He couldn't help himself. He felt ashamed and horny and awful and intoxicated with need, all at the same time. He felt disoriented and confused and tortured beyond belief. All he could do now was miserably stare at Natalie's display. He could see the seal of his girlfriend's cunt lips now leaking little streams of Jake's pre-cum, off-white tributaries of liquid which trickled down the football player's cock and even oozed down to make those balls glisten too.

"Mmmm. He's gonna CUM in that pussy soon, Pencil Dick. How jealous are you?" There was laughter in Rachel's voice. She redoubled her efforts. For the first time, she fully engulfed him in her mouth. Mike looked down with shock and alarm as Rachel looked up at him and smothered his cock between her lips. Her mouth slid down, nearly bottoming out on him as her hands slid upward to pinch his nipples.

"UGGGHHH!!!" The feeling of fullness in his ass had abated to a dull yet persistent ache as he felt the heavenly warmth and wetness of her mouth on him.

Mike couldn't hold it. He desperately wanted to, but he couldn't. He was helpless. Utterly at this woman's mercy. He stared at Natalie's petite naked figure clinging to the massive bulk of the football player, impaling herself on that raging shaft. He imagined all the sperm housed in those big, jostling testicles soon finding its way deep inside his girlfriend's pussy, possibly impregnating her despite the birth control she was on. For some reason that thought sent him over the edge, the idea that he was watching the sexy girl he loved getting impregnated against her will.

'What's wrong with me?!' Mike thought in despair, and yet the flood of pleasure overwhelmed any sense guilt and replaced it with sheer bliss. He groaned and trembled now, his toes curling as he came. His shaft gushed its sticky treasure down Rachel's throat. The brunette kept gently squeezing the freshman's balls until the last drop had been emptied. Then she sat back on her haunches and showed him his creamy load in all its glory, a sticky mess still not yet swallowed after all, globs of white coating her tongue and the insides of her mouth.

Standing up, Rachel spit the cum in his face. He flinched, then felt the hot warmth of his own jism slowly sliding down his forehead and nearly getting into his eyes.

"Did you really think I'd swallow?" Rachel said with an air of contempt. "You don't deserve that, Pencil Dick. No, no... just like you don't deserve your cute little girlfriend who's now being impaled on my boyfriend's cock. You don't deserve ANY woman."

A part of Mike began to wonder if Rachel was right. He felt like less of a man, not only because he'd done nothing to try to stop Jake's blackmail of him and Natalie, but because of the dark, taboo reactions he'd been feeling as tonight had unfolded. Instead of feeling the sheer anger, jealousy, and despair he was supposed to feel, watching his girlfriend get fucked and manhandled... he'd been shockingly aroused too. Even now, right after coming, he still found his heart racing and libido surging at the sight of Natalie's petite figure impaled on Jake's cock. That scene now reached a climax:

"What do you WANT, bitch?" Natalie looked up at her captor and blackmailer, no longer seeing him as the bastard he was. Not in this moment, at least. For this moment he was just a man and she was just a woman. He was the primal epitome of evolutionary fitness, muscles and raw power and virility, and she was the delicate female in search of that superior mate. Natalie's green eyes locked with his and she pumped her pussy back down to encase every inch of his bliss-inducing cock.

"I want you deep inside me, Sir."

He kissed her again, then, growled, "And what else do you want deep inside you, bitch? Hmm? Fucking ANSWER me."

"I want your seed deep inside me," Natalie replied breathlessly. She'd lost herself to the throes of pleasure because the alternative, stewing in the guilt and pain of seeing Mike humiliated right along with her, that was too awful for her mind to handle. So she'd relegated Mike's plight to the back of her mind and just embraced whatever was coming. The slender redhead gripped her lover more tightly, clamping her cunt onto his shaft as Jake cupped the undersides of her hips and began lifting and dropping her, impaling the girl on his manhood faster and faster. Their mingled panting and grunting soon reached a pinnacle. Natalie could feel that cock straining inside her, on the cusp of the ultimate masculine blossoming, that geyser of sperm just waiting to erupt.

And then the eruption came.

"FUCK!" Jake's growl was punctuated by a sudden stiffness as his entire body went taut, his hands clenching on her ass cheeks as he held her body glued to his and spewed thick ropes of cum deep up her conquered pussy.

Natalie moaned as she felt him pummel her with wave after wave. The heat of his sperm felt like a growing inferno inside of her as he rode out the rest of his orgasm. The teen girl held on for dear life. She moaned and gripped her blackmailing rapist and let the instincts of her female ancestors take over. The young redhead found her nose filled with the scent of Jake's musk and sweat as he trembled and spasmed inside of her. He cupped the back of her head and crushed her against his chest while spurt after spurt seemed to fill her to overflowing. Finally, Natalie was aware of her own ragged breaths and his, of his cock having stilled inside of her. Of his shaft slowly softening within the glue-like stickiness that now seemed determined to keep their bodies joined.

At last, it was over... or so she hoped.

But she was wrong.

No sooner had Jake set her down, he exchanged a look with his still far from pleased girlfriend.

"You promised me a SHOW, baby. That was just a tease," she grumbled. Jake slid a hand down the small of Natalie's back, cupping the girl's right ass cheek as he shoved the girl forward along with him.

"Guilty as charged, babe. What can I do to make it up to you?"

Rachel's eyebrows arched. "It's not what YOU can do to make it up to me. It's what the redhead can do. I blame her."

Jake's dark laughter made Natalie and Mike shiver.

The curvy brunette made a grand gesture toward her male captive. "As you can see, the pills are doing their job. My boy-toy here is still as hard as a rock even though I just made him come," she said a little too gleefully, reaching out to grasp his still rigid penis.

"Please, you and your boyfriend have had your fun. Please let us go!" Natalie begged. She looked into her boyfriend's eyes and saw the bleakness there, Mike unable to speak with that ball-gag strapped to his mouth. Her boyfriend could only drool there, helpless, sitting with that pink dildo still embedded up his ass.

Suddenly a thoughtful look stole over Rachel's face. The brunette rubbed her chin with a wicked grin. "No, I have a better idea." She turned back toward Mike.

"All night your poor cock has never actually gotten true satisfaction, Pencil Dick, now has it? Sure, you've been sucked and tormented... but how would you like to feel a tight ASS gripping your throbbing little pecker? Hmm? Should I grace you with that honor?" she teased. Now, as Mike's eyes widened into saucers, the busty woman proceeded to pour some of that same peppermint oil up and down Mike's manhood. Only once his shaft was slick and shiny did the brunette turn around. Mike gaped at the sight of that perfectly sculpted ass. Those butt cheeks positioned themselves over his straining penis and slowly, ever so slowly, Rachel began to ease her wrinkled opening onto his lubed-up spear.

"Uhhhhh. Oh yessss, slave. Your cock feels perfect," she cooed. Mike's eyes squeezed shut as he let out the most pathetic whimper of tormented pleasure. He couldn't believe the sensation of the woman's tight ass clamped around his shaft, gradually sliding down him as she relaxed her sphincter. He had never felt anything better in his entire life.

"Now this is where you come in, bitch," Rachel said darkly while she began to pump her anus up and down Mike's dick. She gestured at Jake. "Have this little slut kneel between my legs and suck my pussy while I ride her boyfriend."

Natalie's eyes widened with revulsion. She began to struggle even as Jake grabbed her wrists, snatched a zip tie from Rachel's duffel bag, and tightened the tie around her wrists behind her back.

"NO! STOP! Let go of me! I won't do that!! I'm not a lesbian!!!" the redhead shrieked.

"Stupid whore, you think we care? You'll do as you're told," Jake growled. Grabbing a shock-wand from that same black duffel, he now pressed it against Natalie's left butt cheek. The zap arced from the wand's tip to Natalie's pristine skin, making her squeal and jump up in the air.

To Mike's shame, he loved the sight of his girlfriend's shaking breasts as Jake continued to shock her body all over with the wand - from her shoulders to her back to her buttocks and even spinning her around to shock her supple cones directly.

"AAAYYY!!! STOP!"

"Then will you suck pussy? You going to cooperate with my girlfriend or what?" Jake said with menace.

With tears dribbling down her cheeks, Natalie swiftly climbed onto the mattress next to the nightstand and knelt. She took a moment to stare at the awful sight - her boyfriend's cock embedded in Rachel's ass. Lubricant sheened Mike's manhood while Rachel gently pushed up and down on him. Meanwhile, Natalie had a close-up view of that finely shaved pussy staring her right in the face.

"Get in there, slave cunt. Start licking pussy!" Rachel snarled.

Natalie felt a hand on the back of her head guiding her forward. She smelled the pungent odor of feminine arousal, of Rachel's already slick sex. Her tongue began to diffidently flick between Rachel's labia.

"You can do better than THAT, whore!" Rachel took a fistful of red locks and forced Natalie's face harder against her quim. Natalie began to desperately slide her tongue against the brown-haired woman's clitoris. Soon fresh wetness flowed from the brunette's pussy, tangy flavors gracing the redhead's palate as her nose and jaw became sticky with her captor's cunt juice.

"Mmmm. That's more like it. You're learning, bitch."

For a long time there were just the muffled groans of Natalie's boyfriend, Rachel's coos of pleasure, and the sounds of Natalie lapping dutifully at another woman's pussy for the very first time. Natalie couldn't believe this was happening. She and her boyfriend had both been raped. They were at the mercy of a psycho RA and his girlfriend and now she was... she was actually TASTING another woman's pussy. It was so wrong. It was so... so just the stuff of eternal shame.

'Once we get through this, I don't know if I can ever look at Mike the same,' Natalie realized. Seeing her boyfriend groaning, sitting with a big dildo up his ass, with the naked brunette grinding her anus down on him... it was appalling on far too many levels to even contemplate.

"Not bad. She's doing good. Mind if I rejoin the fray?" Jake rumbled.

12