All Comments on 'Bribing the Roommates Ch. 04'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What fetishes need to be pulled out more? Personally I like reading about forced AtM. (Mike's cock will need to be cleaned to satisfy Rachel, and the dildo as well as Jake's cock. Though it does not have to be poor Natalie doing all that work. Also forced rim jobs, the nastier the better, and again, it doesn't have to be Natalie doing all the work on both Doms. Forced M/m is as hot as forced F/f. Some more pain, putting the shock wand to use on both freshmen, along with more detailed reactions.

You are a great writer! I have read all your stories here and have enjoyed them all, so whatever you decide to expound on will be good! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Totally agree with the prior anon comment. Forced Atm would be quite hot and could involve more than just Natalie. Amazing work and I love the direction this one is going. You’re a really talented author with a great sense of detail. I would follow whatever direction you feel complements your story. Can’t wait to read the next work!

huhminahhnortonhuhminahhnorton11 days ago

Your telling of this tale is topnotch. The first commenter is spot on with their suggestions along with the 2nd person ideas .

Making Natalie eat her boyfriend com from Rachel's pass & then Mike eating Natalie's ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES