Bribing the Roommates Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh. Not at all, baby." Natalie froze as she felt the unfamiliar sensation of something cold and oily prodding into her anus. She turned around with shock and saw that Jake was kneeling behind her with an oil-slathered index finger, probing her tightest hole.

"Time for you to know what it feels like, cunt. You and your boyfriend can really empathize with each other, both of you with a fat cock up your ass," he promised.

"NO!"

"Shut up, bitch." Once more Natalie felt Rachel's insistent hand clasping the back of her head, forcing her mouth back to its all-important task. She reluctantly resumed licking, sucking, and slurping on her female captor's clit. Meanwhile, Natalie's entire body tightened up in preparation for what it knew was coming. She felt Jake work more of that warming oil into her virgin anus with his finger, little by little. There were more squirting noises and the sounds of suction and wetness as she imagined him slathering the entire length of his monstrous cock with more of that peppermint-scented lube.

Then she felt the inevitable begin: she felt that awful cock press against her protesting anal opening. She fought fiercely to keep him out. Even as she sucked fervently and nibbled on Rachel's nerve bundle, the petite redhead tried her best. It was a losing battle though. A hand smacked her hard on the back of the head, rocking her tongue and face against Rachel's snatch.

"Relax your asshole, bitch. Stop fighting it." Jake's deep voice commanded her as the naked redhead finally gave up. The beautiful freshman sucked hard on Rachel's engorged clitoris even as she felt Jake's cock began to overwhelm her sphincter muscles.

'No... oh god, please... please no!' One final desperate plea for a miracle surged in her mind before the inevitable became reality. Natalie felt her first ass-rape begin as Jake's shaft pushed past all her resistance. The girl's entire face contorted at the sudden sensation of the first few inches of throbbing cock slamming into her tight young bottom.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck. I'm gonna CUM," Rachel crooned. Oblivious of her captives' dual discomfort, the college senior and dominatrix gripped Natalie's by her hair harder than ever and forced her face flush against her soon-to-be-twitching sex. Then it was happening - a terrible release of endorphins and euphoria, of juices spewing and flooding Natalie's face and chin in the midst of Rachel's convulsions. The brunette released a torrent of clear fluid as she gushed in a way Natalie hadn't known women were capable of.

Moments later, Mike lost it too. His muffled groan turned into a muted wail as he felt his balls emptied deep inside the bowels of the woman tormenting him. His shaft surrendered itself to the tight confines of that snug, cock-gripping paradise. Rachel's chest was heaving as her nipples, hard as thumb tacks, stood out now with lust as she rode out the rest of her orgasm. Finally, letting Natalie breathe again and lean back from her sloppy pussy, Rachel saw with satisfaction that the redhead's entire face was smeared in her fluids.

With her wrists zip tied behind her back and Jake's cock now thrusting away in her ass, the redhead looked in a daze, trying to blot out all sensation as the big football player gripped her by the shoulders and fucked her like a brute. His nails bit into her shoulders even as he watched his shaft split those pristine, perfectly curved butt cheeks.

"Uh! Uhh!! UHHH!!! Don't just dangle on my cock like a rag doll, slut, push those hips back. This is your first ass-fuck, so let's make it count," Jake growled. Natalie didn't know what more this cruel psycho could possibly expect of her. She could barely move. Stuck in his grip, she could only barely nudge her ass backward, all the while trying to ignore the excruciating friction as he stretched her. The girl's hands were balled up into fists as she tried to withstand the assault of that giant cock sliding like sandpaper, despite all the lube, along the length of anal nerve endings which had never felt anything like it before.

But if Natalie thought things couldn't get any more horrific or demeaning, she was in for yet another rude awakening. Sated for the moment, Rachel eased herself off of Mike's lap.

"That was incredible, slave. You make a good lezzy-munching fuck-toy, but now I'm curious. Do you make a good toilet?" With an evil smirk, the woman stood above Natalie's trembling figure. The redhead's body shook, her breasts swaying to the rhythm of Jake's thrusts.

Natalie's once dull gaze of resignation flared to life as she realized what the woman meant to do. For a moment Natalie even forgot about the cock buried deep in her ass. With a smirk, Rachel moved into position.

"Open up, bitch. You look thirsty. I think it's time you had a nice, long DRINK."

END OF PART 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

As I was writing this chapter, I was thinking about kinks and fetishes and how sometimes they can add value without even necessarily showing them in any great detail. The 'golden shower' fetish is a great example. It's not exactly my thing, but I do find the humiliation element of it appealing. I guess what I'm trying to say, dear reader, is that just because I use it in the cliffhanger here, that doesn't mean you'll see it described in the next chapter. Sometimes a story can be as effective or MORE effective by hinting at something off-screen, so to speak, rather than showing or depicting it. Sometimes I'll incorporate a fetish into the story to enhance the non-consent theme with added humiliation rather than to depict or fixate on the fetish itself (if that makes any sense).

What do I know though? I do try to stay open-minded and, except for a few really dark and twisted fetishes, I try not to judge. So what do you say, dear reader? Let me know if there's a fetish I included that you didn't like, felt neutral about, or actually found appealing. I think that often what society tries to convince us is an extreme fetish is actually often much more mainstream and widely held than people realize. It's just we all stay silent, thinking 'It's only me, only I feel this way,' too frightened of social judgment or social conditioning to be honest about what we like or don't like.

I guess what I'm saying, in other words, is use this as that honest space. What fetishes do you see as enhancing non-consent themed stories? What fetishes deserve to be pulled out more often? What's that guilty pleasure or attraction you feel but don't tell anyone about?

Hugs,

~Kitty

12