All Comments on 'Brick, Mortar, and Bruises'

by GlacialisFI

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
jwmcleanjwmcleanabout 5 years ago
great story

Loved the imagery and the way you built it up. Read it through non-stop.

thanks for this story was truly a good one and you really put a lot of thought into it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You’re back!

I love your stories, and I’m so excited to read this one. Thoroughly enjoyed it!

GlacialisFIGlacialisFIabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you jwmclean and anonymous

Thank you for leaving me a note. It means a great deal to me. I write stories because I enjoy it and when my head starts flooding with situations and people and discussions I feel compelled to write them out of there. But as much as I do it for my own enjoyment, I also do it to give enjoyment to others. Thank you for telling me I succeeded in doing that. It makes me very happy.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 5 years ago
Welcome Back!

You've been missed, these past few years. Thank you for the length of your stories, which gives you the opportunity to venture deeper into your characters.

I appreciate the way you mix the physical challenges with the tender aftercare; you force the women's boundaries farther than they think they can go, then wrap them in loving arms to recover. Please keep writing. Your stories are so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Smoking hot and a touching, emotional exploration of pain, consent, desire, fear, and internal conflict. I loved your stories before, but this one is an absolute masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's been a long time!

Absolutely loved your stories before. And this one is a real masterpiece! Im so happy you're writing in Lit again!!!!

BelleCanzutoBelleCanzutoabout 5 years ago
Wound up loving it

I have to admit about halfway through this story I was conflicted. It just seemed a little too realistic, I guess. But when you started alluding to Anni's evolution and the evolution of their relationship, I started really enjoying it. The ending was great. And I agree with the other commenter about enjoying the length of the story to get a chance to understand the characters better.

thirstformiserythirstformiseryabout 5 years ago
Wow

This is why I love the internet. Occasionally something like this washes up among the memes and cat pictures and makes your realize that the world is full of amazing writers that, sadly, will never achieve the immortality they deserve. Please keep writing. This messed with my head in all the right ways. I am waiting for our millenium’s answer to Juliette...

EL1990EL1990over 3 years ago

You took my fantasy to new levels with this! It was fabulous! Can't wait to read your other stories!!!

BotanicGoddessBotanicGoddessover 3 years ago
One Hell Of A Story, But Not For aThe Faint Of Heart!

Jesus Christ!! This is such a well written story, but wow...it’s one messed up story. It’s brutal. Definitely not for everyone. As a very open-minded woman I found myself cringing often, but still couldn’t stop reading. The author has a very wild & vivid imagination for sure. Might’ve been a bit too much for me, but I’d absolutely love to see other genres written by GlacialisFI! They have a real gift for story writing 💕.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, call me faint of heart then. Such levels of brutality surely must come from a brutalised imagination.

No woman could survive the injuries inflicted upon her day in, day out. Being raped with a rough tree branch alone would cause such damage internally that without medical help merely the infection would kill her, let alone shock and blood loss.

Then, after weeks and weeks of such degradation she only goes and falls in love with him!

Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is.. I won't say I love it.cause this is 100% toxic or more.. But indeed they are match made in hell. Exact and perfect couple.. two toxic ppl. If one of them were to be non toxic then this story would have been just a cliche story between rapist and victim.. but the way from the very beginning shows it is pretty much not. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was long and just why can't you have a decent ending like of the crew saves bad guy goes to prison they go home she comes to his home takes her downstairs and he as his own dungeon and takes her prisoner

merrySMmerrySM11 months ago

The only genre I read is non consensual, and have for the past 40+ years, but do not like meanness for meanness sake gratuitous cruelty and so on. I could not get through this story, as all that horror just kept coming. I will try your other stories because you can write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlacialisFI@GlacialisFI
162 Followers
My stories might best be described as brutal rape romances. I do take my victims to extreme lengths but the obsessive rapist is never too far away to catch her when she falls apart from all his abuse. My pet fantasies are forced sex and slavic men and these two feature in just...

SIMILAR Stories