All Comments on 'Bride Becomes a Hotwife'

by Coopser

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice introduction into a Stag/vixen lifestyle. I hope yo write about her girls night out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good Chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story……she needs to wear the anklet all the time. She’ll be hooked on big cock for the rest of her life. You better get use to it.

ecboyecboyabout 1 year ago

Excellent story thank you

docj27adocj27aabout 1 year ago

Well damn, that was well written and hot, and I liked that there wasn't any cheating, or disrespect or cruelty. Well done.

lorishub791lorishub791about 1 year ago

a great fantasy fior me and my wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

GVreat writing, is very descriptive and erotic.

Grova1985Grova1985about 1 year ago

This is a great story. Keep up the good work!

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukabout 1 year ago

Hot story. Thanks for sharing. Love to read any follow ups especially if it us bareback and unprotected!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well written story, which should have eigendlich five stars.

I hope that the story with Gemma and the girl evening will be continued soon.

pink4bbcpink4bbcabout 1 year ago

This is a awesome story I use to have a similar fantasy with my ex wife

So so hot please tell us more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Super hot……glad she tossed the condom. It’s always hot to fuck a married women & fill her with cum. This would’ve been better if there was a pregnancy risk involved. I like the thought of a married girl knocked up by someone else. Hope there’s more to come in the future on her girls night outings.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

Great story!!!!! Congrats! 5 stars from here!

cynsharercynsharerabout 1 year ago

Such a hot scenario for any couple into hotwifing. Especially how Clyde involved rthem both and then Gemma wanting him barfeb ack Hot as hot can get. WSell written, thank you! - Cyn and Drew.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story. The Cockwomble trolls will piss all over this. But keep writing. You're good. I want to fuck your wife Gemma haha she sounds so hot!

marz08marz08about 1 year ago

Agree with the other comment about pregnancy risk, would love to read about Gemma playing with that fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just read your other story "A wife and her anklet" before I found this story which is obviously the prelude to the other story. Unfortunately there are discrepancies between them. This story takes place on their seventh anniversary yet the later story says they are married for four years. In this story Clyde says the anklet needs to be on her left ankle and in the later story they make sure to put it on the right. Also, in this story you say Clyde is 58 and in the next paragraph say that he's 62.

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

Not bad at all. Only wish there was at least a bit of pregnancy risk in all of this.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Probably the Very BEST Story I have ever read on here!

LoisKnight69LoisKnight6910 months ago

I read the author's comment at the end of the comment section. I don't understand his anger. 20 comments are listed. 17 are very favorable, two are neutral, and only one is critical. I thought it was a very good scenario and it was well done with lots of little details that were good, such as having the same hairdresser and using the same honeymoon suite as on their wedding night.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I read the other story first not knowing this one existed. I'm glad I found this because it is excellent. Having a beautiful wife is a rare and special thing. Something that only 25 to 30% of husbands can realistically say. Wanting her to have great pleasure comes naturally to a husband who loves his wife. Being willing and able to watch her get that pleasure requires a special commitment.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale9 months ago

Terrifically well written and enjoyable.

rickylaw01rickylaw018 months ago

Clyde fucks lots of wives. Since he gets around I wonder if catching an STD was ever taken into consideration?

OlFrog14xOlFrog14x6 months ago

Is the narrator smart enough to know where his wife is in her fertility cycle?

She must be a fantasy, since she and the anklet travel 2 years back in time for the other story.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog3 months ago

Good story and very erotic. Nice touch with the husband removing the condom and guiding him back in. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Scorching HOT story but, why on the wedding anniversary did her 7 year itch turn her into an unfaithful bitch?! Sure Cucky was involved but even he wondered about his sanity in allowing this to happen before it did. This experience will have to erode some of her respect for him and influence her to pursue big dicks in the future. This marriage will suffer! Even though I’ll never understand why a husband would want this I still have to rate this story a 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoopser@Coopser
Binned this site off. It’s absolute dogshit. I’ll leave votes and comments on for the trolls to feel good about themselves lol 😂 Write and rant whatever you want. I’ll never read it.