Bride Becomes a Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coopser
Coopser
216 Followers

"I was tasting a lot of pre-cum," she giggled. "I don't want you cumming yet."

"Don't worry," Clyde chuckled, helping my wife to her feet. "I'm a repeater if you both need me to be. He smiled at Gemma before he nodded at me.

My wife glanced in my direction to find me stroking my cock. She gave me a wicked grin, pleased to see I wasn't protesting outwardly. Their bodies then came together and his dripping cock, covered in my wife's saliva, quickly disappeared into the mesh of pristine ivory wedding dress. As their tongues danced to their own tune, Clyde brought his hands round Gemma's back to her shoulder blades. The kiss didn't pause for a second, and I watched as this older man slowly unzipped my wife's wedding dress. With its built-in bra, the dress relaxed around my wife's chest and revealed more cleavage. Still the kiss continued, and still Clyde pulled the zipper downwards until it reached the base of her spine, right above her arse.

Then, their erotic embrace softly came apart. Gemma blushed and looked at me again. Without even thinking I smiled. She then looked up at Clyde, who was smiling and telling her how sexy she was. He then dropped his gaze into her cleavage and grinned.

"This is another moment I've been waiting for, Gemma. To see your body. You're a beautiful, busty woman. My busty bride." My wife blushed, keeping her focus on Clyde.

Jealousy struck again. The two of them stared into each other's eyes for a few moments as if I were no longer there. Suddenly feeling like a fly on the wall, watching and waiting anxiously, I continued to stroke my shaft. Clyde was smiling and Gemma was holding herself together. Both of them were brimming with anticipation, but for different reasons. Meanwhile, I watched breathlessly as my wife's wedding dress was slowly pulled down her arms. She appeared nervous but managed to hold herself firm.

It was such an erotic moment I felt the jealousy change to lust in an instant, as more and more of my wife's soft tits were revealed. Clyde then stopped short of exposing her large dark areolas and nipples, which I knew would be rock hard and sensitive by now.

"God, you're so beautiful and sexy, Gemma," he sighed. "You're a very lucky man, Tim!" he then spoke a little louder to me, but without breaking his locked gaze with my wife.

"Thanks," I muttered, feeling present in their presence again.

"Now I want you to show me the rest, Gemma," Clyde smiled and took half a step backwards.

My wife glanced shyly at me as she hooked her thumbs in at the sides of her dress and excitedly pulled it down her body. Clyde and I were staring at the prize about to be exposed. It was one of the tensest moments of the evening. We watched my wife pull her dress down those few extra inches, but being the tease she was, Gemma caught and held her mounds in time. Now covering herself with her hands, she gave us a naughty smile before lifting and removing her them. It was the best titty-drop I'd ever seen. Those big, juicy titties bounced perfectly when she finally set them free. Clyde smirked, delighted with what he just witnessed, before Gemma pulled the dress down to her waist. She kept her gaze fixed on me the entire time.

Clyde then took hold of my wife and spun her around so she was directly facing me. It was the hottest she'd ever looked. Worked up, breathing heavy at the hands of another man. Her full, round tits exposed above her wedding dress; they looked so inviting. But she wasn't mine in that moment. Gemma was my wife but she was Clyde's bride for now.

I watched mesmerised as his hands came round the front of my wife's body, up to cup her big tits. He swept them in his hands from her underboob, causing her to gasp. His hands then slid up the sides of those soft curves and back down again. No words were spoken. It was just an atmosphere of erotica at its best. My cock throbbed when Clyde moved across the full front of her tits. Gemma tried to keep her eyes on me but she was being pulled into her own world of sexual confusion. Clyde was now nuzzling on her neck whilst fondling her.

I watched and stroked my cock as he caressed and groped my wife's big tits right in front of me. Her nipples were rock hard. They became harder when he started gently circling his fingers around her nipples inside her areola. Gemma leaned back against him and grasped at his quads.

As my wife responded excitedly to his every touch, Clyde kept hold of her left tit but let go of the right one. Groping only one now, he pressed his free hand firmly down her stomach. I watched it on the move until his hand disappeared down the front of my wife's wedding dress.

My heart beat faster as I watched her dress bulge and move with Clyde's hand rummaging inside it. Pre-cum started leaking from the end of my cock and Gemma started panting. I was now watching another man grope my wife's tit as his concealed hand stimulated her pussy. I could see it in her face and in the movement of her dress. Clyde then pushed his hand deeper inside and Gemma spread her feet a little wider, giving him more access.

The sound of her wedding dress rustling set fireworks off in my brain. My wife's face was a picture of a thousand words. Her submissive facial expression said all that needed to be said, as she welcomed the inevitable intrusion. Clyde was finger-fucking my wife in her wedding dress, right in front of me.

This went on for only a few minutes, but it felt like hours watching my wife getting fingered and groped like a slut. The top half of her wedding dress around her waist. I could see in Gemma's horny glare she was only just getting warmed up. She took the lead for the first time and released herself from Clyde's commanding grasp. I knew she wanted his cock inside her now. My wife wanted to finally get his well-endowed package inside her horny cunt.

They kissed as Gemma giggled her way through unbuttoning and removing his shirt. She ran her hands over his mature, firm chest and arms before sighing her way down his body and onto her knees in front of him again. Looking up at Clyde, my wife took hold of his cock for round two. He simply put his hands on his hips and let my wife do the rest. Her tits bounced off her body as she bobbed her head back and forth, up and down, greedily sucking this older man off as if he had the last cock on earth.

"I want you on all fours now," Clyde instructed my wife.

She stood up and got on to the bed. I almost shot my load watching her get into that position. Her tits hung from her body while Clyde stripped naked. With a condom at the ready, he told Gemma to spin around and face him. "Do you know how to roll a condom with your mouth?" he asked.

Gemma smirked, took the condom and laid down on her front. Fuck this is getting filthier, I thought. My wife tore the condom wrapper with her teeth, spitting the torn foil out before taking the condom out of the packet. I then watched blown away as my wife unrolled the rubber slightly and lowered her mouth. She then sucked the end of Clyde's cock and wetted her lips in preparation. Pinching the tip of the condom first, Gemma then put it in her mouth. I heard the sucking sound as she got the condom in place and held his cock in her hand. In one swift motion I watched my wife do something I never knew she could, she lowered her mouth further and rolled the condom over Clyde's thick cock with only her lips.

"Very impressive. Now spin around again," he grinned.

My wife spun back around, causing her big hanging tits to swing and sway. Clyde then grabbed handfuls of wedding dress and lifted it up. Holy shit. I began to tremble in the chair, releasing more pre-cum. He's about to stick that thing into my wife.

Clyde placed the wedding dress over Gemma's back, exposing her peachy arse, the full length of her stockings... and her hotwife anklet. He then told me to come closer for a more intimate view. I sprang up from the chair, stumbling as I forgot my trousers and boxers were still around my ankles. I felt like a right tit! But neither Clyde or my wife seemed to notice.

"Are you ready, Tim?" he asked respectfully. I nodded beside him, stroking my cock and wife's stocking clad leg. I glanced at the anklet around her left ankle and nodded. Her cunt was swollen and wet, ready to get fucked. "Are you ready, Gemma?"

"Just fuck me! I've been waiting weeks for this!"

While Clyde chuckled at my wife's wanton desire, I was initially stunned, shaking my head in disbelief before I started chuckling with him. It was so hot and exciting, despite jealousy, nerves and anxiety lurking around every corner.

"This is going to be so tight and juicy," Clyde groaned and nudged his sheathed cock into my wife.

Gemma started moaning and I noticed she was gripping the bed sheets. Clyde was now entering her.

"Mmmm," he groaned again, pushing through her puffy lips and into her cunt.

"Fuck! That's thick!" she spat. "Go slower!" she panted.

Clyde respected Gemma's wishes and pulled back for a second. He looked at me then pushed into her again. She cried out but then started moving her body. Clyde pushed a little deeper and I got to watch half his cock slide into my wife. Gemma cried out again but told Clyde to keep going. I don't think he had any plans to stop this time. His face was concentrated, his mind set on achieving his goal to bury his cock inside my wife, to fill and stretch her married cunt.

I stood holding my cock while watching my wife accept another man inside her body. But strangely, there was a calmness about me now, as if I'd just lost my virginity or something. I was excited but my heart was no longer pounding from nerves or anxiety, it was pounding to the rhythm before me. Clyde eventually managed to push his cock all the way into my wife. He groaned and grunted whilst doing it then sighed with relief when he reached the hilt. Gemma was a whining, moaning mess at the other side of the bed, but in an extremely good way.

"Go see your wife, Tim. Make sure she's ok," Clyde said, slowly pulling his cock back out.

"She sounds and looks great from here," I joked, like a right fucking idiot.

"No, Tim. Go to your wife. Trust me when I say you won't want to miss this next part."

Understanding what he meant I removed my shoes and socks and stepped out of my trousers. I then went round the other side of the bed to be closer to my wife. Her face was yet another picture, a picture of anticipation and joy. I stood over her and held her hand. "Are you ok, baby? I love you," I told her.

Gemma didn't say anything. Instead, she reached for my cock and pulled me towards her head. She sucked me into her mouth while getting fucked slowly from behind. Clyde and I grinned at each other over the top of her body, where he told me I had a sexy, hot wife. A strange way to feel pride for your wife, as she sucks you off while another guys fucks her, but that's what I felt.

After a few minutes Clyde warned me I might want to stand back. He needed to fuck Gemma properly he said, and he didn't want her biting my cock off. The three of us laughed then my wife released me from her mouth. I didn't move far when Clyde suddenly shunted her forwards, right at me. Gemma screamed in pleasure before she was hauled backwards and shunted forwards again. Her eyes closed and her head fell. I looked over at Clyde. He was gritting his teeth and slapping my wife's arse now as he fucked her hard and deep.

I looked at my wife again and stupidly asked if it felt good. I didn't know what else to do. She didn't answer, or she couldn't. Clyde was fucking her so hard that Gemma couldn't keep her head up for longer than a second or two. She was clutching at the bed covers while screaming into them. I stepped away to look at everything that was going on. I walked along the foot of the honeymoon suite bed to get a side view of the action.

My wife's big tits were swinging violently as Clyde fucked her with little to no mercy. It was a sight to behold. My wife with her wedding dress around her waist, getting fucked like a rag doll by a man we arranged to meet on the internet. It was dirty. It was sordid. It was fucking awesome. I returned to stand in front of her and stroked my cock. Gemma started moaning that she was going to cum. Clyde kept the pace up, fucking my wife until she climaxed all over his sheath covered cock.

When my wife cried out that she was cumming, I felt my own orgasm tighten in my balls. I lost control and stepped right up to the bed. Gemma raised her head a screamed out loud that she was cumming. Clyde continued fucking her then I started to ejaculate. The first shot erupted from the end of my cock and hit my wife straight in the face. Still in the throes of her own orgasm, she dropped her head as soon as it landed. She didn't lift her head again, she remained grasping the bed covers whilst screaming into them. The second jet landed on her voluminous braid. Her well kept and presented wedding hairstyle was suddenly covered in cum. It was hotter than cumming on her face, I thought, before slipping away when I finished. My wife would surely go mental that I'd just unloaded all in her hair.

Once her orgasm subsided Clyde stepped away, chuckling at the mess I'd made. Gemma called me a cheeky bastard but she laughed, before turning over onto her back to take a breather. I kissed her and played with her tits as Clyde got onto the bed and told my wife to hop on. Still wearing the wedding dress, all be it around her waist, I watched my topless wife straddled that big cock. I couldn't see anything because the dress covered them. It kind of made it hotter, I thought.

Unable to see what she was doing under the wedding dress, but knowing regardless, had my cock stirring again. I sat back down to recover and let Gemma enjoy Clyde on her own. With her back to me, I watched my wife shifting around on his lap with her hand up inside her dress. Then I saw Clyde's face screw up in pleasure and he grunted, followed by the sounds of my wife groaning when she lowered her body. She'd just impaled herself on that big cock.

Gemma began gyrating and Clyde reached for her tits. He then leaned forwards and started sucking on them. My wife moaned louder and my cock was back to full mast. I then kicked back, free from any conflicting emotions and watched my hotwife ride herself to another pleasurable climax, while my cum dried in her hair. As soon as she did cum, Clyde told her remove the wedding dress completely and get on her back. He now wanted to fuck my wife in just her stockings.

This time I went over to the bed for another closer, intimate look. I felt I needed to be close to my wife for what surely was going to be the ending. I helped her out of the wedding dress and held her in my arms. We kissed passionately as I caressed her arse.

"Sorry about your hair," I said.

"It's ok," she replied softly. "I think it's dried now.

"Are you ready to get fucked again? You look amazing. So sexy," I told her.

"Are you ready to watch me getting fucked again?" she smirked devilishly.

"Damn right I am!" I chuckled.

"Then take me there," she teased.

Clyde watched us with an appreciative smile on his face. He then nodded at me as I helped my wife onto the bed. Her pussy was battered and swollen, but she still wanted more.

"She'll need a knew vagina after to tonight," I joked with Clyde.

"Your wife can handle it, Tim. What do you say, Gemma?" We all laughed as Clyde got onto the bed to fuck my wife again.

"Stay with me," she said, grabbing my hand. "Stay and and kiss me."

Clyde grinned and got down between Gemma's legs. It was unexpected, but as I started kissing my wife, he buried his head between her thighs, telling me he couldn't leave without tasting my wife's pussy. As Gemma and I kissed, she began to moan. It was the sexiest kiss of our marriage, knowing who and what was causing her to moan. Every now and then I broke off the kiss to check on Clyde. I had the perfect view to watch his tongue licking my wife's cunt and flicking her clit.

Clyde soon reached up Gemma's body for her tits. I watched him briefly fondle them before I returned my attention to kissing her. My wife grabbed my cock and we descended into my favourite part of the whole thing. Kissing my wife while she stroked my cock with my hands running over voluptuous body. Mixed in with having another man going down on her while he played with her big tits, until she climaxed, was the most erotic moment of the night. To see the resulting pleasure and bliss on my wife's face is a memory I will keep and cherish forever.

Once he had finished, Clyde rolled a fresh condom over his cock and shuffled himself towards my wife's final fuck of the night. There was no build up now. He spread her legs while I sat on the side holding her hand. He then positioned his cock at her hole and sunk straight into her. My wife arched her back and squeezed my hand. She even called out my name. Then Clyde began his final assault on my wife's cunt, pumping hard and deep inside her once more. Gemma's face quickly became flushed. She started breathing heavily but then switched to panting. I felt her squeeze my hand harder as Clyde fucked her ever closer to another orgasm.

I realised the difference between me and Clyde was purely length and girth. He didn't have more stamina than me in his locker. He just had the luxury of a big cock to do most of the work for him. I'd fucked my wife thousands of times for longer than this, yet I hadn't managed to make her cum this many times so easily and quickly.

I wasn't jealous though. How could I be when my wife is holding my hand, telling me how much she loves me, whilst looking into each other's eyes. Sure it was Clyde fucking her, but I had nothing to fear, but there was one thing left to shock me. Before Clyde could get my wife off again, he started grunting he was going to cum himself.

"Where do you want it, Gemma? Your face? Tits? Over your body?" he breathed, hot and sweaty as he held her stocking clad legs in the air. The anklet had slipped to her calf. "Where do you want your wedding anniversary present?"

"Inside me!" she gasped, but spoke the words to me. "Without the condom!"

Suddenly, everything seemed to freeze over. Clyde stopped moving, not sure if he heard my wife correctly, but he did, we both did.

"Are you sure, Gemma? Tim?" Clyde pressed us for confirmation. "I'm more than happy to do it if that's what you both want."

"Is that what you really want?" I asked my wife breathlessly, stunned by her very deep, and personal request.

"Yes, but... I want you to remove the condom," she breathed.

I could hear the courage in her request, but my wife knew I wasn't into guys. What she was asking me to do was fucking insane. I'd never touched a guys cock before and I had no desire to either.

"Gemma..." I sighed.

"I'm not trying to humiliate you, Tim. I just want you to do it. Remove the condom and put him back inside me, please," my wife begged me.

I stood up and let go of her hand. My heart started pounding. I thought I'd gotten past all the insecurity, but now this. Clyde pulled out of my wife and I stared at his throbbing cock, wrapped in latex and covered in my wife's juices.

"Neither of us is gay, Tim. Do it for your wife my friend. Do it purely for your wife."

Against my better nature I moved down the bed. I looked at Clyde still holding my wife's legs in the air. I took one last glance at the anklet and its significant heart, before I counted one, two, three in my head and then removed the condom from Clyde's long, thick shaft.

"Now put me back inside your hotwife, Tim, and I'll fill her with cum."

That alone was enough to make me look past touching another man's cock. I put my hand around his shaft, and as if I were handling my own, I rubbed the end into my wife's cunt before Clyde slid right back in. I held my wife's hand once more and she smiled at me. She whispered she loved me before turning her attention to Clyde. He started banging away between my wife's legs with deeper intentions.

Coopser
Coopser
216 Followers