Bride Becomes a Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coopser
Coopser
215 Followers

"I'm cumming! Ah! Ah! Yes! Ah! Ah!" my wife cried out.

"Cum, Gemma. Cum on my cock! Fuck here it comes! Ohhhh fuck!"

"Ah! Ah! Yes! Cum inside me! Shit I'm cumming! Give me your cum, Clyde!"

My head flicked back and forth between my wife and Clyde. It was so intense listening and watching them bring each other off. Gemma came first, instantly followed by Clyde. Their groans of passion filled the honeymoon suite, seven years to the day my wife and I got married and then fucked in the same room. It was so hot. I watched Clyde's face as he stopped fucking Gemma to lunge deep inside her instead. It was the icing on the cake, the cherry on top, watching another man pump his seed in to my wife. My now hotwife.

"Ohhhh fuck! Urgh! Shit! Mmmm!" he groaned and grunted until he finished emptying his balls into Gemma. "That was well worth the wait. You two are amazing," Clyde finally sighed, slipping his spent cock from my wife's gaping hole. "Get in there, Tim while your wife is still warm!"

I didn't hesitate. I quickly traded places with Clyde and started fucking my wife. Her pussy had never felt so wet and slack. I kept slipping out. I preserved though, determined to blow my second load inside her this time.

"Clean me, sexy." Clyde knelt on the bed beside Gemma, turning her head. She giggled, looking like she wasn't going to do it, but Clyde persisted until she eventually parted her lips and let him inside her mouth.

Watching my wife now, sucking Clyde clean while he gently fondled her tits had me releasing my second load. Then finally it was all over. But even then everything remained exciting.

As Clyde got dressed and thanked us for a great time, hoping we'd meet him again, my wife remained naked with both our loads leaking from her well fucked cunt. They kissed and hugged before I shook hands with Clyde, returning the gratitude.

As for the anklet? Well, my wife wears it when we role play, but she's been asking recently if she can wear it on a girls night out...

Coopser
Coopser
215 Followers