Bride Rights Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarissa had only managed to get herself half way down Alexander's cock. It was a wonder that Alexander had the patience for it.

She started to bounce, causing her breasts to jiggle even more.

"Oliver, come over here and hold your wife's tits for her."

"No!" Clarissa screeched. "I don't want him touching me!"

Alexander slapped her ass, hard. "I get to decide that. While you're on my cock you're nothing but a fuckhole."

Clarissa gasped, her eyes going wide.

Oliver felt sorry for her. It was his fault she'd been dragged into this. Still, he had to follow Alexander's orders.

He cupped his wife's breasts in his hands. They were warm and pillowy soft. Clarissa glared at him with abject loathing.

"I didn't say to stop fucking yourself, Clarissa."

Clarissa resumed her bouncing, struggling to take more of Alexander's cock inside her.

"I've changed my mind," Alexander said. "Lick her clit. It might motivate her to fuck herself better."

Fuck. Oliver froze, then quickly dropped to his knees, terrified that something in his expression would give him away. He couldn't let Alexander find out he'd already done this with Amice.

He found Clarissa's clit easily and began caressing it with his tongue. Her noises turned to mewls of pleasure. It was difficult to keep licking her as her cunt moved up and down on Alexander's cock, but Oliver managed it. Occasionally he failed to keep up and his tongue licked cock instead. Let Alexander wonder whether he was doing it on purpose or not.

Clarissa arched her back and let out a wail. She finally took all of Alexander's cock as her body shook with the force of her orgasm.

As soon as she was done, Alexander shoved her off. She collapsed on the floor, loose limbed and panting for breath.

Alexander grabbed Oliver by the hair and shoved his mouth down onto his cock. Oliver could taste precum mixed with his wife's cunt. Alexander used his grip on the back of Oliver's hair to roughly fuck his face. Drool spilled out of Oliver's mouth as Alexander's cock hit the back of his throat. His eyes watered as Alexander shoved him down until his chin was against Alexander's balls.

Oliver couldn't help but feel a little smug that his throat was better at taking Alexander's cock than Clarissa's cunt had been.

And fuck, it felt good to have his mouth filled with cock again, even if he'd never admit it. His own cock had gotten rock hard, and he wished he was wearing something to conceal it. Even that stupid wedding dress would have done the trick.

Alexander slammed into him one last time then started to cum. He didn't give Oliver any warning, but he never did. Oliver swallowed the load as quickly as he could, but there was too much. He felt some of it dribble out onto his lips.

Alexander pulled his cock out and shoved Oliver back onto his haunches. "All of it, Oliver."

Which felt like a pointless warning, because it must have been a decade since Oliver had failed to make sure he got every last drop of cum into his body.

He licked his lips then used his fingers to wipe cum from his chin. He sucked on his fingers, Alexander's gaze intent on his mouth.

Oliver fought back a smile. The last thing he wanted was for Alexander to know he was pleased with himself, even if there was no hiding the erection he was sporting after Alexander's rough use of him.

Clarissa grabbed Oliver's foot as she tried to sit up.

Alexander's expression turned murderous for a moment, then smoothed back to calm. "I've just had an idea."

Clarissa pushed herself up to her knees and smiled. "We could go on a trip together!" she said. "Just us!"

Resentment flared inside Oliver and his erection wilted, though if he was being honest he'd lost track of which of them he didn't want to lose. He tried to keep reminding himself that Clarissa was his wife and he should want to win her back, but the thought was getting hazy.

"No," Alexander's voice was flat. "A better idea. Clarissa needs to learn how to be a proper whore."

She did need to learn, but it was crude of Alexander to suggest it so bluntly.

Clarissa choked. "But- I don't- I've been trying so hard to please you!"

Alexander gave her a small, dishonest smile. "I know. And you've been failing. There's a whore house nearby. You can stay there for a week so they can teach you their tricks."

Clarissa sputtered. "I can learn to please you right here."

"Clearly, you can't."

Oliver drew in shallow, ragged breaths. "You can't send my wife to a whorehouse."

Alexander ran a hand through Oliver's hair. "Yes, I can."

"Don't question him!" Clarissa snapped. "He's the king. I'll do what he says. I'll be a better whore for him." She looked up adoringly at Alexander.

Oliver seethed. Alexander thought he controlled everything, but he didn't. He had no idea what Amice had been up to with Oliver.

A plan began to form in Oliver's mind. It was stupidly risky, but Oliver didn't care anymore. Surely Alexander couldn't punish him more than he already had.

Oliver was going to get Amice back into bed and teach Alexander a thing or two about betrayal.

12