Bride Rights Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

King Alexander grinned. The sight sent ice through Clarissa's veins. "Two out of three, or three out of five?"

"How many times do you want to lose?"

"Three out of five, it is." King Alexander stood up and stretched. "Over there looks flat enough."

They stood across from each other, the practice swords held loosely in their hands. Clarissa watched in fascination. She'd seen tournaments before, and of course she knew that King Alexander always won. He was the best sword fighter in the kingdom.

King Alexander struck first, and Clarissa expected that to be the end of it. If he'd been keeping Oliver out of the tournaments for fear he'd get hurt, than Clarissa expected Oliver couldn't be very good.

She was wrong. Oliver barely seemed to exert effort as he knocked the blow aside. "You're a little rusty," he taunted.

King Alexander swung again, but Oliver had already moved out of the space he was swinging through and slid past the king with a fluid motion. His practice sword was at the king's throat. Clarissa blinked. How on earth?

"That's one," Oliver said.

"Don't act so cocky. I'm not done with you yet." King Alexander slowly and deliberately rubbed the tip of his sword against Oliver's. Oliver flushed slightly. King Alexander struck quickly, banking on surprise, but Oliver was still faster. He got out of the way and behind the king before Clarissa could track what was happening.

He snaked an arm across the king's chest and pressed his sword against his throat. "Two."

King Alexander seized Oliver's arm, dragged it to his mouth and licked his wrist. Oliver gasped. King Alexander tried to yank him forward, but Oliver pulled his arm out of the king's grasp and dance away. There was no mistaking the tent in his trousers, however.

"Distracted, Oliver?" King Alexander said.

Oliver swung and the king parried it. For a moment Clarissa thought he'd made a mistake. Then he caught the king's sword on his and knocked it to the side, then stepped inside King Alexander's guard and hit him across the chest. "Three."

King Alexander didn't look even a little disgruntled about having lost. He dropped his sword, grabbed Oliver by the hair and kissed him roughly. Oliver moaned and melted into him. King Alexander tore at the fastenings of Oliver's clothes, sending buttons flying. Oliver gasped as King Alexander threw him to the ground and climbed on top of him.

"Clarissa," King Alexander said. "Grab the oil so I can fuck your husband's ass."

"No," Oliver said, but it didn't sound even a little bit convincing.

King Alexander rubbed Oliver's cock through his trousers and Oliver's hips thrust helplessly. "I'm going to have you one way or another, but I'll be nice. I'll let you ride me. Now take off the rest of your clothes."

Oliver complied, stripping himself naked. Clarissa found the oil and considered throwing it at Oliver's head. She hated that he'd given the king what he wanted so easily. King Alexander had been right. Oliver was a slut and he'd spread his legs for the king with little more than a snap of the king's royal fingers.

King Alexander took the oil from Clarissa and slicked his fingers with it. He shoved Oliver on his back and plunged his fingers into Oliver's tight hole. Oliver moaned and arched his back as the king added another finger.

"You're so tight," King Alexander said. "Maybe I should go a few days without fucking you more often."

Oliver panted and writhed on the ground as the king roughly opened him up.

Clarissa sat down watching them and crossed her arms. She would not feel jealous that the king wanted Oliver instead of her. King Alexander pulled out his cock and Clarissa couldn't help but notice that he was having no trouble getting an erection now.

He settled back on his elbows and gestured to his cock. "Ride it."

Oliver scrambled up and straddled King Alexander. He guided the king's cock into his hole. Once it was in he began to bounce on it, his strong thighs giving him the control he needed to ram himself up and down.

King Alexander had claimed that Oliver moaned like a whore when he rode his cock, but that wasn't right. Clarissa had been given the opportunity to watch whores, and their moans were wildly over the top, but largely fake sounding. The noises Oliver made were guttural and desperate.

"Fuck- yes- oh." Oliver babbled as he fucked himself into a frenzy on the king's cock.

King Alexander grabbed his hips and slowed down his frantic movements. "Say my name, Oliver."

Oliver moaned and shook his head. "Your majesty."

King Alexander's hands dug in hard, stopping him in place.

Oliver let out a desperate noise. "Alexander."

King Alexander growled. "You really think I can't fuck it out of you?" He shoved Oliver hard. Oliver hit his back on the ground and the king followed behind him, pushing Oliver's legs up over his shoulders. King Alexander slammed his cock back in hard. Oliver let out a scream as the king rutted him.

"Alex!" Oliver orgasmed, his cum splashing up onto his chest. King Alexander thrust into him a few more times before shuddering and pulling back out, leaving Oliver's asshole dripping cum.

Oliver panted as he caught his breath. King Alexander sat back on his haunches, looking satisfied for the first time since Clarissa had returned.

"You'll pack up your things and move back into the royal suite," King Alexander said.

Clarissa sighed. If Oliver had ever had a backbone, she supposed it had been fucked out of him.

Oliver licked his lips as he watched the king. "No."

King Alexander rolled his eyes. "You're mine, Oliver. You'll do what I say."

"No, I won't. You haven't even-"

"You're just a fuck toy!" King Alexander shouted. "Does that answer your question?"

Oliver flinched. Clarissa couldn't believe that he genuinely looked hurt. Obviously that was what the king would say. His pride wouldn't let him do any different. Clarissa saw her wedge and seized it.

"Of course you'll have to deal with that whore you replaced Oliver with when he comes back," Clarissa said.

King Alexander drew in a breath. She could almost see the gears turning in his head. He wouldn't have it in him to deny what she'd said. That would involve admitting to a level of caring that he'd prefer to keep locked away.

"I'll throw him out, of course. I don't have any use for multiple whores." King Alexander righted his clothing and got up. "Pack up your things and be back by sunset." He strode away back towards the palace.

Clarissa resisted the urge to clap her hands in glee. Oliver looked like he was near tears.

Clarissa sat beside him as he pulled his clothes on so she could pitch her voice low. "You owe me. You made me a wedding vow. I'm ready to leave."

Oliver snapped up to look at her. "What?"

"Meet me at the Lucky Cat Inn in Rustbourne. We'll need to leave before the king knows what's happening." Rustbourne was just outside the kingdom, close enough that a two day journey would get him there. It would do.

"But-"

"You promised. And you heard what the king said. He doesn't care about you."

Oliver squeezed his eyes shut. "Fine."

"Get dressed and go. I'll make sure the king is distracted."

Clarissa dallied in Oliver's former room as she waited for sundown. She wanted to make sure Oliver had the biggest head start she could manage in order to make sure her plan would work. She packed away anything that could easily be thrown and gathered everything she wanted to take with her in a bag. There wasn't much. Clarissa had never been prone to being sentimental.

Shortly after sundown, there was a sharp rap on the door. Clarissa answered it, smiling coyly. "Looking for someone?"

King Alexander's eyes narrowed as he took her in. "Where's Oliver?"

"Why don't you come in, take a seat?" Clarissa opened the door wide and gestured to the table and chairs. She had the necessary documents arranged neatly on the table along with a quill and ink. She had copies stashed in her bag as well, just in case the king tore up the ones she'd laid out in a fit. His temper, she'd learned, was annoying, but she could work around it.

King Alexander stayed in the doorway and crossed his arms.

Clarissa shrugged. "Suit yourself." She settled into a chair. "If you ever want to see Oliver again, these are my terms." She tapped the papers in front of her. "I want a divorce and half the crown jewels." The jewels would be worth more than the equivalent amount of gold she'd be able to carry, and they'd be easy to sell.

King Alexander laughed. "Are you out of your mind? You think you can hold Oliver hostage? You? Where is he?"

"I sent him away," Clarissa said. "I'm the only one that knows where. You won't find him without me."

"This is absurd." King Alexander moved toward her slowly. "There are other ways of making you talk."

"Ah. Threats. Yes, I expected as much. Of course, there's no telling if what I say under torture would be correct or not. It'll waste time you can't afford to lose." Clarissa flicked idly at a non-existent spot on her sleeve. "For all you know, I've sent him somewhere dangerous. What if it takes days to break me, and then several more to go on a wild goose chase? He might be dead by then."

King Alexander seized the front of her dress and hauled her to her feet. "If you've hurt him, you'll wish you were dead."

Clarissa held his glare, refusing to back down. She couldn't let the slightest shiver of nerves show, or the game would be up. "Take my deal, and you can go fetch him back safe and sound. Refuse it, and who know what might happen?"

The king dropped her back in her chair. Her ass landing on the hard seat hurt, but she kept her expression neutral.

"I'll give you your divorce. Nothing else."

"I need money to start my new life." She sure as hell wasn't staying in the kingdom. She was done with her father, the king, Oliver, and even the queen. Fuck all of them.

"A bag full of gold."

It was a good offer, but it would be heavy. She'd have to travel fast to make sure she was well out of the kingdom before anyone could search for her. "I want the jewels."

"A third."

Clarissa wanted to laugh at the absurdity of his bargaining. If she pushed hard enough, he'd hand over the full set. He could growl all he wanted, but he'd shown his hand and he was going to pay for it. Still, it might do to let him think he'd gotten away with something to ensure he wouldn't be sending any assassins out after her. "A third, and I send back the location once I'm past the city gates."

"That's-"

"I'll have no use of it once I'm out, and I have every reason to believe you'll kill if given the slightest chance. This is the best deal you'll get. Will you take it?"


12