Bridge Group Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow that got me started thinking about what might be ahead of me with Jack. His fantasies always included the thoughts of me being fucked by Danny. But this weekend I had the real thing. Would it show on my face, I wondered?

"Wonder if he is going to be in a fantasy mood?" I wondered aloud.

I wasn't sure I could pull if off. And to be honest, sex was not the first thing on my mind after the weekend of sex with Danny.

"Well, we'll just have to see..." I muttered.

The house was dark as I opened the garage door. Jack's car was not there.

"Strange." I thought.

I unloaded the car and left Jack's present on the kitchen table. A nice tie from Marshall Field's.

I found myself falling asleep in the chair as it edged toward midnight. Jack was still missing and so I went to bed and fell soundly asleep almost immediately.

Jack:

Not eager to face the empty house for another night, I stopped after dinner in the topless club called "Revelations." I hadn't been there before, but it was a typical lap-dance bar with neon lighting and dark secluded corners.

"Don't you want to buy a lap dance?" She said.

So far, I had declined invitations. I was satisfied with lazily tucking dollar bills into G-strings for the cheap feel of a bare pussy against the back of my fingers. It went nicely with the steady stream of scotch and water I had been having.

I turned to look into coal black eyes of a pretty black girl. Her breasts swayed invitingly beneath a light blouse.

"Never had one. Would I like it?" I said, intrigued by the attractive and open smile.

"I will make sure of that!" She said, a crooked little smile showing white teeth.

"And how much does that cost?"

"Just ten dollars. Or Twenty if you want more privacy."

"Will I like that?"

"Definitely!" She said, her hand taking mine, seductively.

I followed her through a pair of drapes into a dark room and sat down in a deep soft chair while we waited for the music to start again.

"I can't let you touch me. Sorry, house rules. But, I can touch you, if you like." She said speaking close to my ear above the loud boom of the music.

"I think I like!" I said, slightly slurring my speech.

She slipped out of the loose blouse and I found myself staring at mahogany colored breasts capped with generous dark nipples. They were firm and round and grapefruit-sized. The nipples jutted perkily at me as she swayed to the music. She knelt on the arms of the chair and then sat firmly astride my cock, already pressed prominently against my pants.

For the next song she slipped out of the short skirt and then stood over me. I looked up at a string bikini and then on upward to those lovely breasts swaying overhead. She reversed positions and leaned forward to look through her legs at me, her smile inviting, her finger beckoning. I looked at her firm young ass as she pulled the string of the bikini aside and spread her lips to show me a bright, wet, pink slit glistening between firm young legs.

A hundred dollars later, I had been teased and tempted and had my cock gently tormented by soft young pussy lips as much as I could stand without embarrassing myself in public.

"I think I had better be on my way." I shouted into her ear. She pulled me close and kissed me while she pressed those lovely firm tits against me. I bid Jolene a fond farewell and lumbered toward my car.

As I drove out of the parking lot, visions of her sweet little pink pussy, tucked tight and pretty between those lithe lips, danced before me. I laughed as I headed toward home and rubbed my aching cock, searching for a more comfortable position in my pants.

I was surprised to find Joanne's car in the garage. The house was dark, though. I found a nice tie on the table, apparently a present from Chicago.

I quietly went up the stairs and listened for sounds from our bedroom. I could hear her even breathing and so went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I hadn't decided how I wanted to deal with my questions about Danny. Had they actually met in Chicago? I had no proof. Just suspicions. But they were nagging at me. I slipped silently as possible into bed without waking her. My leg touched the warmth of her leg. Jolene's youthful body sprang back to my mind and the combination had me hard in a second.

I explored her hip with a tentative touch. She sighed and moved slightly, but continued sleeping. I lay in the darkness, fondling her bottom. She was wearing no panties and her skin felt smooth and warm under my hand. I reached around and found her breasts, bare under a short nightie. I held them both with one hand, very lightly. Still she slept on, snoring quietly.

I rolled away from her and lay there awake. I wanted her now. A weekend thinking about her fucking Danny had kept me on edge. I fumbled with the nightstand and found the tube of K-Y Jelly. The thought of taking her in her sleep had me excited and slightly nervous. I soothed the cold jelly over the head of my cock, capped the tube, and then lay quietly a moment to see if she was still asleep.

I moved close behind her and touched the crease of her ass tentatively. She made no movement; no sound but the breathing, smooth and even. My own heart was pounding in my ears. I couldn't tell why I found this so exciting, but there it was. Once again, I put my hand around to cup two breasts with one hand.

"MMmmmm." She murmured in her sleep.

Her bare ass was hot against me. I pressed closer and let my cock press gently into the inviting space where legs and bottom met. I lay quiet again, but she slept on, unaware of my cock bursting with excitement between her thighs.

I moved my hand in a circle, teasing her nipples lightly.

"Mmmmm." I heard her moan.

I pressed my prick into the conjunction of all those soft curves. Moving slowly, I pressed between soft cheeks and found the long crease of her pussy. Again I paused, the head of my cock slick against her entry. Still she slept on.

When I felt the head of my cock slide into the furnace of her cunt, I felt her move at last. She shifted her hips, welcoming the blunt hardness and slipping over the head of it. I felt her body tense slightly. Her hot cunt bathed my sensitive cock.

I thought briefly about how it might have felt to have Jolene's tight little pussy surround me like this. It had looked invitingly pink between the dark ebony pussy lips.

Still she slept on and I pushed further into her snug pussy. I felt her move a little more, letting me slip a little deeper. I could wait no longer and began a slow fucking motion. I could only get about three inches in because of the angle of her body, but I began enjoying the thrill of those three inches as I thrust in and out against her warm ass.

"Mmmmmm." She murmered. "Big. So big."

It made my cock swell even more, fucking her as she slept on. Her words sounded like she was dreaming.

I thrust a little deeper.

"Fuck me honey." Her voice was laden with sleep; dream like. It excited me even more. My cock was sensitive to the moist folds of the tunnel that clenched me softly between her legs.

"More.... More.... Shove it in, honey!"

I changed the angle of my body and tugged gently at her hips, thrusting another inch into her hot cunt.

"Yes!" She muttered.

"More?" I whispered, my voice half gasping.

"Yes! Fuck me, baby! Fuck..."

I continued fucking into her, the warm juices of her pussy flooding me now.

"Yes, fuck me... fuck me... fuck me, Danny! Fill me..."

I was stricken. She had said "Danny" it was the clearest word of all.

I slumped back.

I thought about it.

That must mean it's true. They were together. A cold blanket of realization had dropped over me.

Suddenly I knew the fantasy was thrilling, but reality was harder to take.

I felt her press back against me for more, but I was done. My cock wilted and slipped from her pussy. I listened as her breathing returned to its regular pace.

I lay a long time thinking about my reaction. What to do? I was not sure I could live with the knowledge that she had actually fucked someone else; had been unfaithful! After urging her in this direction for so long, it was a shock to find that I couldn't live with it.

What to do? A cold lump settled into the pit of my stomach.

At last, I slipped out of bed, dressed, and went silently downstairs, my shaving kit dangling from my fingers.

In the kitchen, I searched for the spare key to my mother's home. Mom would be in Florida for six months and that would give me some time to decide what to do about my marriage. The ache in my stomach was still there as I pulled into the driveway to her deserted house.

...To be continued.

12