Bridgette 06: Feeling Full

Story Info
Tom fills up Bridgette: anal plug, fingers, and his dick.
1.6k words
3.78
10.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridgette sat in front of her computer short of breath.

She was looking at several different shopping websites for about an hour.

She started looking at a few different sex toys. They seemed so naughty, but she was warming to the idea of one of them. Or two. Maybe three.

Then she looked at lingerie. Very elaborate, but very sexy. She could see herself in stockings, suspender belts, matching bra and panty sets, teddies, camisoles.

Now it was corsets. They all looked amazing, and she knew at least one of them was perfect for her. Something to cinch her waist just a little while pushing up her big glorious jugs.

She was aroused before looking at the corsets, but it was here that she really started losing control.

A week ago she and her boyfriend Tom secretly watched a neighborhood couple, David and Lynne, play with sex toys and make love. Lynne wore a sexy corset and David inserted a glass plug into Lynne's ass.

Bridgette felt so turned on thinking back to what she saw. What she watched.

Her pussy was dripping wet.

A little more than two hours ago a package arrived from an online purchase. Tom promised to buy Bridgette her very own little glass anal plug. No one was home so she opened it, washed it, cleaned herself up, generously applied lubricant to the plug and her tight backdoor, and carefully pushed it into her ass.

She called Tom over to help with all of that.

Once Bridgette's ass held the new toy Tom sat on her chair in front of the computer. She sat on Tom's lap.

Bridgette took his cock inside her and they started looking online. Tom's hands and fingers worked around her body as together they imagined what they could do with other toys, lingerie, and corsets.

Towels were on the chair and under the chair. Her pussy was slowly dripping almost as soon as they started.

She felt heavenly with her new plug in her backdoor and her boyfriend moving in her sweet girl box.

Bridgette could barely move the mouse to look online, so typing was out of the question.

She urged Tom to keep lightly pulling on her nipples while imagining she was wearing one of the corsets on the newly discovered page.

Her cell phone rang, but she was not about to pick it up.

It was her mother. Still she refused to pick it up. Instead she spoke to Tom and told him how she felt.

She said, "I feel so full, Tommy. I love it. Does that make me a bad girl, Tommy? Good girls don't..."

That's when Tom pulled Bridgette's head back by her hair, kissed her shoulders, and with his other hand he moved to her pussy to lightly pinch and pull on her swollen clit.

"Good girls," said Tommy, "don't take it in the ass. Is that what you were going to say?"

Bridgette gripped the desk in front of her. She was safe from falling with Tom's arms and hands on her, so she mostly held on the desk because her body hummed with all the powerful sensations.

"It's so naughty," said Bridgette, "Only bad girls take it in the ass."

Tom knew exactly what she wanted to hear. Bridgette wanted Tom to bring up the image of David fucking Lynne while her backdoor was filled by a glass plug.

"Lynne took her own toy in her ass, honey," whispered Tom. "She took that naughty glass toy in her backdoor while David fucked her, Bridgette. Is Lynne a good girl, or a bad girl?"

Bridgette released a loud sigh of relief and ecstasy as her pussy instantly gushed.

"That's right, Bridgette," said Tom, "You have something in your backdoor and something in your pussy. Tell me what is inside you. Say it. Show me you are a good girl."

Bridgette hesitantly said the naughty words, "Your... cock... your cock is inside my pussy. Your... big, hard cock is in my... my tight, wet pussy. And you put that glass thing in my tight backdoor. I took that... that anal plug in the ass for you, Tommy."

Tom lightly pinched and pulled on her clit a little faster to reward Bridgette. "You're a good girl for me just like Lynne is for David."

"Now fuck me, Tommy," pleaded Bridgette urgently, "Fuck your good girl now."

She now moved her feet onto the desk and Tom grabbed her waist. He lifted her up and lowered her down on his hard dick. Bridgette and her pretty pink twat were at the mercy of Tom and his strong cock.

Bridgette tried to remember all of the words David and Lynne used to refer to Lynne's pussy. Either she couldn't recall them or she couldn't say them because of the wonderful sensation of Tom's penis repeatedly entering her wet vagina while her backdoor was filled by her naughty new toy.

"I love looking at your big round ass while I pump your princess cunt, Bridgette," said Tom as he continued vigorously banging his beautiful girl.

She loved hearing Tom adore her big ass, but he pushed her over the edge when he used David and Lynne's term Princess Cunt.

Bridgette squirted as her orgasm overtook her young curvy body. Her big jugs bounced and her backdoor tingled.

She loudly urged Tom to keep fucking her, so she missed the sound of her phone.

A new text message from Bridgette's mom said she was on her way home and asked if she wanted anything to eat.

Weak kneed, Bridgette was slow to climb off Tom, but she soon fell to her knees in front of her desk chair and leaned into Tom's lap so she could take his wonderful cock in her mouth. Bridgette wanted to appreciate Tom and his powerful dick with a blowjob.

Tom saw a message alert about a minute or two after Bridgette started humming on his cock. This was a second text from Bridgette's mom.

He almost couldn't speak, but eventually managed to tell Bridgette to look at her phone. She took Tom out of her mouth and read the messages.

The newest message said Bridgette's mom grabbed something to bring home for lunch. She would be here any minute. Maybe any second.

With a wicked look in her eyes, Bridgette pushed Tom back so he would lay down on the floor. She said she wasn't finished with Tom or with his swollen cock. She said she was going to finish him off regardless of whether her mom walked in the house or not.

She looked like a girl possessed.

Bridgette got on all fours and prowled over to Tom. Her ass stuck up and was close to Tom's hand. He caressed her big ass as she worked her mouth up and down Tom's hard shaft.

Tom circled his finger on the bottom of the plug in Bridgette's backdoor. The light movement and pressure Tom made on the glass toy sent shivers in her ass and through her body. Once again Bridgette's lovely cunt dripped her sweet girl honey.

He knew he could get her to squirt again, but could he do it before she made him come?

"Such a good girl, Bridgette," Tom started, "you're such a good girl." He took the plug and gently pulled on it. He lightly tapped on it.

"Your pretty mouth is full," Tom said as he caressed her head, "Your beautiful ass is full," Tom added as he teased her backdoor with the toy again, "but your princess is empty," he said as he slid a finger inside Bridgette's sweet pink pussy. "Your princess should also be full."

She moaned with Tom's hard dick in her mouth. She struggled to focus as Tom's finger moved straight to her g-spot and started tapping that wonderful button.

Bridgette's hips moved and her gorgeous princess cunt convulsed and squirted powerfully. Her ass filled with pleasure intensified her orgasm.

She was three-ways full and feeling heavenly. Bridgette wanted to tell Tom how perfect everything felt and she wanted to tell him to come for her. Her excitement made her moan even more with that big cock in her mouth, which added to the sensation Tom felt.

Tom's orgasm started building over an hour ago when Bridgette sat on his cock and eased it inside that perfect pussy of hers. All of the sweet talking, dirty talking, and story telling related to the fun things they saw online helped quite a lot.

Bridgette's general body movements worked his hard dick even more, not to mention the times she taunted him by bouncing up and down the length of his shaft.

All of that activity and attention resulted in a massive load of cum building up in Tom, and he could feel it.

"You're going to make me shoot off for you, baby," started Tom. "I'm going to give you all of my spray, Bridgette. My very full girl is going to make me cum. Make me shoot off for you, Bridgette."

His cock exploded with several heavy ropes of cum just for Bridgette, and she loved it.

Tom told Bridgette how wonderful she was and how good to him she always is.

The cuddling and sweet talk needed to stop early because Bridgette and Tom needed to get cleaned up and dressed enough before her mom walked into the house.

Bridgette helped Tom quickly clean up so he could at least get out of the house.

Tom snuck out and took a quick walk while Bridgette took a quick shower. He would be back later. Maybe he and Bridgette could go clean David's pool later.

Maybe they could use David's pool after it got dark.