Bridgette: Daddy's Girl

Story Info
Dad catches up with his college daughter.
3.8k words
4.53
56.4k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christopher was fit to be tied. Outraged didn't quite cover it. He had just received an email from his superior, it was his responsibility to handle the Cloverfield representatives. He was going to reply Mark usually handled company reps when they came to visit, sadly the email had included Mark was dealing with marital issues and was unavailable.

"Fuck!" he said in his office.

To 'handle' a client meant you wine and dined them outside of work hours. You showed them the town, whatever that entailed. His own marriage was not as rock solid as it used to be either. His wife had been distant recently. When he approached her to talk about it, she seemed hesitant to get into the conversation. She would also put it off, suggesting the weekend...but then she always had things going on during the weekend, usually with one of her mom groups.

He rubbed his temples. Then went to his secret file, back behind the reports was a bottle of Glenfiddich and Macallan, along with tumblers. He poured half a cup, and took a swig. He walked back to his desk and hid the rest behind his wife's photo.

"Well shit! This problem isn't going to go away, I might as well deal with it." he muttered.

He got on his cell phone and sent Mark a text.

"Any tips for handling the Cloverfield reps?" He hit send.

After a few minutes he got a reply. "How many days are they here?

"Thursday, Friday night, fly out Saturday," he texted back.

"Take them to a fancy restaurant Thursday, put it on the company card. Where are they staying?"

"The Hilton at Crossroads."

"This is where it gets 'odd'. Ask the concierge for help prior to Friday. Ask them how to 'entertain' V.I.P. level clients. They should give you several options. Make arrangements prior to Friday evening. Also, the company keeps disposable funds available for you to get a room for 'safety reasons'. Why not also take advantage and be 'entertained'?" Mark texted.

Chris was stumped. That last part sounded cryptic, yet suggestive at the same time.

When he got home that day, he told his wife Samantha he had to take care of clients, Thursday and Friday nights. She just nodded, seeming absent.

"Are you going to be out late?" she asked.

"Yeah, it's practically guaranteed we'll be having drinks. I have to make sure the company they're from is happy, so I have to make sure they're happy."

"Okay, just text me if anything comes up."

*****************

Thursday, Mark walked into his office and took him to meet the clients from Cloverfield LLC. A conference room was already booked and other staff members were there, including the president.

"Chris, this is John Newcastle and Frank Castillo from Cloverfield. You already know Samantha and Pam from accounting and logistics; they are interfacing with them and making sure our two companies are on the same page when it comes to software and procedures."

"Hey, Christopher," shaking their hands.

"Where are you taking them tonight Chris?" said president Van Buskirk.

For a split second Christopher felt in the spotlight, then said "Le Fontaine, exquisite French cuisine in the heart of downtown. And within walking distance of Hilton at Crossroads."

"Excellent! I'm sure you'll love the place," looking at the Cloverfield reps, said Buskirk.

"Tell the maître d' to pair your dinner with a wine from my private collection." Buskirk said, looking at Christopher.

"Yessir, you got it!"

Chris wasn't so hesitant about this chore anymore.

Chris arrived at the Hilton at 6pm, but headed over to the concierge first. When he saw the young man, he was clearly very professional and sharp.

"I need to entertain some V.I.P. 's for my company, I was told you were the person to ask."

"Yes, of course. Allow me..." he was writing down information on his business card. "There you go. They bill discreetly, so you can put it on your company's credit card."

Chris put the business card in his jacket pocket, not even realizing what he had just been told. He went to the lobby phone and dialed the room of the visiting business men, letting them know he was waiting in the lobby. While he waited, he looked at the card. On the back it listed three websites; Tryst.com, Cinderella.com and AshleyMadison.com. He typed in the first into his cell phone browser when a hand clapped on his shoulder. He put his phone in his pocket, and looked up. It was Frank, and John was walking up behind him.

"Ready?"

The dinner was succulent to say the least. Chris ordered the Lamb Chops with a Cognac Dijon Cream Sauce, while his guests ordered Bœuf Bourguignon and Moules mariníères. When the waiter asked about drinks, Chris told him "Please pair each of our dinners from Mr. Buskirk's private collection.

The hour and a half they spent was well worth not being home. The conversation flowed easily and was very relaxed, with the wine's help. They talked about anything that came up, and the two men were all smiles during dinner and after.

"So what's the plan for tomorrow?" John asked.

"I'll let you know tomorrow. Any preferences?" he replied.

"Italian would be nice," said John. "I wouldn't mind Japanese" put in Frank.

"I'm on it!" Chris said as he gave the waiter the company credit card.

They called it a night, and Chris drove them back. When he got home, the lights were off and was heading to his bedroom when he got a text. It was Frank.

"Thanks for the great meal. Can't wait to see where we go tomorrow."

Chris texted back. "I'm sure I can find something you'll both enjoy."

This reminded him, and he opened up his browser. Tryst.com had loaded, and his jaw dropped when he saw it was a high end escort service. As he flipped through the profiles, he couldn't believe how beautiful and sleek these women were. They all could legitimately be models or actresses. Then he remembered what the concierge said "They bill discreetly, so you can put it on your company's credit card."

His eyes lit up. Then another remark came to him, "...the company keeps disposable funds available for you to get a room for 'safety reasons'. Why not also take advantage and be 'entertained'.

Now, he started looking at the profiles in earnest. He was able to find several Italian ladies, all of them gorgeous. Likewise, there were many Japanese ladies, a few in kimonos and some in modernized Geisha robes. He selected one for each of the men. The website also had an optional information box. He filled in the hotel and room numbers of the two men as well as when to arrive. He started looking for blonds, something that might remind him of his wife. As he scrolled through, he found a young lady, 19 and with an incredible body and long waist length golden blond hair.

He looked closer...it couldn't be. No...it was.

He was looking at his daughter.

The photo's didn't show her full face, they cut off just above the lips. But her beauty mark, just to the left of her lips, was there. He couldn't help himself...he looked at the risque lingerie and nude pictures. He knew she wasn't a girl anymore, but he hadn't realized how amazing her body was. But then, as a first year college student, she came home wearing sweats and frumpy but comfortable clothing.

He couldn't.

He shouldn't.

He reserved her anyway. Making the same arrangements as he had for the other two. Then realized he didn't have a room. He switched to his phone and dialed the concierge. When he got through he requested a room on another floor than his guests. When the concierge asked for a name, he said "Put it under name Mr. Buskirk."

With that, he went to bed. As he lay there, trying to sleep he couldn't sleep because of his discovery. It made him both appalled but also aroused in ways he never thought he would be. Which made him think of his wife right next to him. He slipped out of bed, and slowly and carefully removed the blankets and sheets. She stirred a little as the fresh air touched her. He began kissing her legs at the ankles and made his way north.

At first, she didn't respond. But slowly as he approached her derriere, she started moving.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm about to make love to my wife," he smirked.

"Not tonight, how about another night?" she said. She grabbed the sheets and blankets and covered herself.

Not tonight. He had been hearing that a lot over the past year and a half.

He went to his side of the bed, and lay there staring at the ceiling. He knew, almost intrinsically that married sex life slowed down and sometimes ended, but he hadn't a clue as to what was going on with his wife. She hadn't always been very sexual, but once they had consummated their marriage, she had been very open to it. She had pulled away shortly after the birth of Bridgette, saying things like she needed time. Almost a whole year had gone by before she started giving him sex again. And it wasn't as much as those honeymoon years when she did. With those thoughts running through his mind, he eventually dozed off.

*****************

Waking up, he looked at his wife. He was an early riser and she was still sleeping. Reaching over, under the sheets, he cupped her bottom. Nudging over, he got closer to her and massaged her posterior.

"Stop, can't you take a hint."

He did stop, but wasn't happy about it. Sighing, he crawled out of bed and took a shower and got ready for work. When he arrived at the office it was his regular day of working, except it being Friday, everyone had a relaxed vibe. Water cooler conversations ran longer and the secretary pool definitely gossiped more. At lunch, he went to a local plaza that had several eateries available with outside seating. He bumped into John and Frank, and sat with them.

"So what's the plan for tonight?" they both asked.

"You'll find out. I'm making the last few arrangements. Same time, and I'll ring you from the lobby."

They returned to the office after lunch and finished the day. When he got home, his wife was in the kitchen prepping the ingredients for dinner.

"Don't forget tonight is my last night to chaperone our business guests."

"Oh that's right. Then I guess I'll just cook for myself. Going to another restaurant?"

"Yes, something like that."

He thought about the previous night and waffled with bringing something up.

"You know, you could've been nicer last night." he smiled, trying to lighten the mood.

"I could have, but I wasn't in the mood. And this morning, when you woke me up... I don't like it when you do that."

"We've had morning sex before." he pointed out.

"Sure, on the weekends, when we both sleep in. And can I just point out you said 'sex' not 'made love'?"

"Come on! Isn't that semantics? Can't they be the same thing," he replied.

She gave him a withering look. Shrugging, he walked to his home office. After taking care of some loose work from home he went to take a shower and get dressed. When he headed out, his wife said. "Wow, looks like you're going on a date."

"It's pretty close to what I was wearing last night." He commented. "I know it's a bit much, but I have to be on my toes with these business clients." He gave her a kiss and told her he would probably be late.

*****************

He entered the lobby of the Hilton at Crossroads at 6pm like the night before. He walked over to the concierge and asked about his room. The same sharp young man was on duty again and he gave him a knowing smile.

"Enjoy yourself tonight," he said with a lascivious smile.

"I most certainly will," Chris replied.

He walked down to the lobby phone and dialed the front desk. After a few rings they picked up.

"Can you connect me with Mr. Newcastle and Mr. Castillo please? Yes, on the same line. Thank you." He waited as the dial tone rang their rooms. There was a click and he heard two voices say 'hello' at the same time.

"Gentlemen, rather than taking you to dinner, our entertainment is coming to us. You can expect a knock on your door in the next 10-15 minutes. Feel free to order room service and ask if they put it on our corporate account. Enjoy your treat!"

With that out of the way, he headed up to his room. He thought about how to go about this, and was mixed on how to proceed. "I guess I'll have to wing it" he thought.

He was hit with inspiration, and he went to the door. Grabbing a brochure off the desk, he opened the door and closed it so the door would not lock, the brochure wedged between the bolt and the hole. He took the desk lamp and pointed to the bottom of the desk chair and turned off all the other lights. When he sat down, the room was dark and only illuminated his abdomen and lower. Now he waited.

Bridgette had picked an interesting moniker for her discrete persona: Christine. His immediate thought was the Steven King book of the same name. He was wondering why she chose that name when there was a knock at the door. His heart suddenly started racing, and he felt his manhood twitch in suspense.

"Come in!" He said loudly enough to be heard.

Bridgette/Christine walked in. She was wearing a floor length gown as if she was going to a red carpet event. The top of the dress flaunted her very full and beautiful breasts. A slit ran down the side of her dress and as she had stepped inside, it had revealed her very long shapely legs. Her hair was straight and flowed like water all the way to her very noticeable ass.

"Hello Mr. Buskirk, I'm Christine...and I'm here to give you a very special night," she said. He didn't recognize her womanly voice, it sounded similar to one of those lounge singers in a jazz bar.

He also noticed she stayed by the door, as if waiting for instructions. "Take off your dress." he instructed her.

She reached behind her and undid a clasp, then several more. Once done, she shimmied her body and it dropped to the floor. Standing there naked except for a very thin g-string, her breasts upright and proud. You would almost think they were implants for being so perfect.

She stood with a dip to her left, which accentuated her body extremely well.

"Turn around slowly," he ordered her.

Doing as she was told, her body was exactly the kind you would expect in a Victoria Secret catalog.

"Do you like what you see?" The smile in her voice very easy to pick up.

"Oh yes, my you are a sight!" he offered. "Please go to the bed... I want to watch you play with yourself."

Sauntering over, she clearly knew what she was doing. Her every movement was sexual and suggestive. She climbed into bed and faced her legs towards him, opening them. She ran her fingers along the edge of her panties, teasing him. She rubbed her mound, and slipped a finger inside her g-string and slid it to the side. Her pussy was cleanly shaven, and had a narrow landing strip. She ran one finger along her slice, the two, then parted her lips and showed her vulva's pink lips.

Chris was beside himself. The forbidden nature of what he was doing heightened the eroticism, and his engorged penis was excited.

She continued manipulating her sexual flesh, and sighed. "Are you ready for me," she asked.

"Please continue, I want you to reach an orgasm first." he smiled.

Christine smiled, whoever this gentleman was, he was very experienced. Most men wanted to get going shortly after arriving. This man was taking his time and enjoying his experience. Something about him reminded her of her father, which only heightened the experience for her. She continued to massage her love tunnel, working towards her climax. Her fingers alternated between massaging her labia, and fingering herself with two fingers. Moaning as she did so, her body started to show the first signs of climaxing. Chris was in hard-on heaven.

He started undoing his pants, the belt, the button and zipper. Reaching in, he grabbed his dick and gave it a dirty squeeze. She was panting now, and it only heightened his arousal. When she climaxed, she arched her back and she thrust her fingers in her pussy even more violently. She rode a series of smaller orgasms as she fucked herself. Looking up slightly, she asked,

"Is that what you wanted to see?"

"Yes, very much so." said her gentleman caller.

"What do you want to do next," she said suggestively.

"Close your eyes, and place your hands above your head, like you were going to have them tied up."

"Ooh," she cooed while closing her eyes, "have you ever tied someone up?"

"No, never. But with you I'm tempted. Are your eyes closed?'

"Oh yes!" She was enjoying this game.

He rose and discarded the rest of his clothes. He climbed onto the bed, kissing her toes, then up to the ankles, and on up. She momentarily shivered and her nipples hardened. The kisses continued. As he approached her womanhood, she opened her legs further, inviting him to suckle her.

He did.

Chris was enamored with her, her body driving him on. All the while in the back of his mind his inner voice was screaming "she's your daughter!" But the brain controlling him answered back, 'even sweeter then'. His tongue touched her pussy, something forbidden in every culture known to man. Yet, it was delicious to taste and touch. His body didn't acknowledge she was his daughter, it sensed a ripe young woman wanton and ready to do what two bodies do in these situations.

His lips tugged at her feminine lips, savoring them like tiny morsels. "Oh yeess", she said huskily, her legs parting even more. He continued eating her pussy the way he always did, with her pleasure in mind. Both their lips were nice and wet, both reciprocating the lust they had for each other. His tongue ran along inside her slice and pulled out at the tiny head, her little pearl and sucked it into his mouth. Now he nibbled on it with a hunger he forgot he had. Her body seized up, her hands clawing at the bed sheets, her head rolling back in excruciating pleasure. Once, twice, her body spasmed and she let out a long, low howl.

Her hands grabbed his head and manhandled it over her cunt. She used him to further masturbate herself with it. Her rolling orgasms continuing even more.

"Oh Gawd! Please fuck me!"

"Are your eyes closed?" he spoke into her chasm.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

He got up and crawled on top of her and placed his meat at her opening, she smiled at its touch. He pushed and slid into her like it was the most natural thing in the world. Her hands were still above her head, crossed at the wrist. He lapped at her tits like a hungry animal. Sucking them into his mouth and swirling his tongue over her hard nipples.

"I think you're wearing the same cologne as my father," she moaned.

"It's a popular brand with men my age," he managed.

"You even sound like him," she said.

He started fucking her harder, not wanting to say anything more. Her body took his added heat without hesitation. The two bodies collided as he thrust and her body moved and fell back towards him. He was close to cumming and didn't know if he should pull out or not. He was making a decision when she squirted her juice all over his pelvis, her face rolled back again, her eyes opening. She saw him as his cock dumped its heavy cream inside of her.

"Dad!" she squealed out.

He looked at her, numb and speechless.

She looked at him equally silent.

"How... I mean... what..." she managed.

He collapsed his head on her breasts, then suddenly seeming awkward got off her and was kneeling above her.

"I... I..." he looked at her.

She looked at him, not moving, just looking at him.

"I didn't know it was you," he lied. "I was entertaining some business clients..." he stammered. "The concierge suggested this website and I just went with it. I didn't know it was you," lying again.

"What about mom," she quietly asked.

That hit a nerve. His shoulders drooped.

"My marriage isn't as good as you think." His voice had a hint of sadness, and honesty this time.

He was surprised when she sat up and embraced him.

12