Bridgette: Daddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suspected you weren't as happy as before, when I was younger." She looked into his eyes. "What are we going to do about 'this'?"

He shook his head, his dick/mind had not thought this far. Feeling suddenly trapped, he asked,

"Please don't say anything to your mother." he begged.

"Dad, I wouldn't. Never." Then she kissed him.

He was shocked.

He looked at her, she had a look of understanding in her eyes. She kissed him again, then hugged him.

"I'm just glad it was me, and not some other woman."

"Wait, what?" he asked.

"Well, you know...you kept your wandering in the family," she shrugged.

He was dumbstruck.

"You're not angry I just slept with my little girl?"

"Dad, how many times have I told you I'm not your little girl anymore?" She sounded like the adult now.

"What if..." he started.

"You come to me. No one else. You needed release, I get that."

"Are you serious?" he said incredulously.

"Yes, I should be the only one that takes care of you daddy. From now on."

Hearing her say 'daddy' with its sexual overtone had him hard again. "One minute." He got off the bed and texted his wife. "Drank too much, got a room to sleep it off. See you in the morning."

He turned around and she laid back, opening her legs inviting him in for more.

"Are you ready for more?"

"Oh yes!," he said as he jumped back into bed. "Say, why did you choose Christine as your alias?" as he licked her breasts again.

"Grandma told me they would have named you Christine, if you had been born a girl. I liked that idea, so that's why I chose it."

"Okay, wow...I never heard that story," his hands finger fucking her.

"Next year, I'm getting you an apartment. I'm going to be your sugar daddy from now on."

"That's my daddy!" She reached over to her purse and grabbed some hair ties. She whipped her hair into ponytails. "This time, I get to be on top," she giggled playfully.

12