All Comments on 'Bridgette: Daddy's Girl'

by the_Otter_guy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please follow up with Christine talking dirty. Dressed in lingerie and lets daddy cum on her face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please follow up with Christine taking dirty. Dressed in lingerie and taking daddy's cum on her face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"behind the reports was a bottle of Glenfiddich and Macallan..." What? Mixing those two in the same bottle? A sacrilege! Couldn't read further than that.

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Oi vey! Anonymous, apparently you didn't put 2 and 2 together. There is a bottle of Macallan and a bottle of Glenfiddich. #Facepalm

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars! That was great!

rodryder44rodryder44almost 2 years ago

Somewhat predictable, but still a good read.

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Great storey, another chapter please! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

5 stars for sure.

I'm not usually into incest/taboo stories but this one really turned me on. Fucking a sexy young woman, even if it's his daughter, is such a turn-on to read about.

Please tell us more of what happens with these two.

KittyLover80KittyLover8011 months ago

Delightful story. Enoyed the plot. Please consider followup chapters. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 Stars. I read this story before. Can't believe I didn't leave a comment.

My only suggestion is that Christine be dressed in sexy lingerie. Sheer bra, satin garterbelt, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that she keeps on while fucking Daddy.

Daddy should cum on her face while she talks dirty during the fuck and begs for cum on her face and in her mouth so she can drink Daddy's load.

Christine needs to really talk dirty. Telling him how much she loves fucking and how she has wanted to fuck him for a long time. Christine should love to call herself a slut and tell Daddy she's his fuck slut from now on.

ValiantKnight23ValiantKnight2310 months ago

Brilliant writing. I really loved the story. I wish you would have made the part of her entry and conversation with him when she came into the room more believable though. Why couldn't she recognise her father's voice? You could have written something to either make allowance for that or changed up that part some.

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthe_Otter_guy@the_Otter_guy
Just another horny guy that discovered written porn. Reading and writing sexual/sensual fantasies *I’ll be changing some story categories in the near future. For example, some of the Hotwife chronicles will go to Fetish. Samantha finds here Peace to Interracial. If you have ‘f...