All Comments on 'Bridgie'

by ErinPage

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant! It’s a very well rounded story, the emotional responses of both husband and wife come across as genuine and realistic. I think this is the first story of yours that I’ve read, risk v reward of a flexible marriage are portrayed very well.

The faith (religious) aspect as it relates to marriage seems to be a massive hurdle in the US. I can’t really comment on that as I don’t know if there’s any truth to that or if it’s just common in fantasy stories. However, as far as I’m concerned it has the same weight in the public eye that sex and sexuality should also have, namely that your faith and sexuality are nobody else’s concern other than your own. Provided that all parties are able to give fully formed freely given consent.

Honestly I think I loved everything about this story. Thank you for sharing it.

Tess (uk)

elling50elling50over 2 years ago

Very well written and I loved the way the story unravelled, wondering what happened at that festival. The extreme BDSM was not my cup of tea, but interesting.

ErinPageErinPageover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Tess! Your comment meant a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, I mean wow! Fantastic story! Very intense at so many levels. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where do I sign up! Love this story. Couldn't agree more with Tess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinPage@ErinPage
Hey all, Oh boy, it’s been a minute. The creative juices are beginning to flow! I have several new story’s I have been working on as well as the final parts to Virginia Beach! Thanks for all of the great feedback! Keep it coming and as always be sure to vote! Live, love,...