Bridgie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something flashed in my mind, "Oh my gosh! I remember that. That was six years ago. I was so pissed because I used the laptop for all our booking for the barn. I took it to the computer store and thank God they were able to save all the information off the hard drive. You don't think about how much of your life is on a computer until it breaks. That's also about the same time Gary had suggested dirty talk."

Dr. Fallon looked at me, "Gary actually asked you to dirty talk with him?"

"Well sort of, he started asking me to describe what I was feeling, then he wanted me to use raunchier and raunchier terms to describe it. The thought excited me a little, but I just couldn't make myself do it. Then one night after playing at the Brew Pub some guy kept buying the band shots. We didn't drink them while we were playing, but at the end of the night there had to be a half dozen of them sitting on my amp. Gary was there with me and told me it was alcohol abuse and ungrateful not to drink them. I did and ended up pretty drunk. That night on the way home Gary said things like, good thing he was there to take me home or I might have ended up going home with someone else. I was beyond drunk and laughed saying 'yeah, that would have been awkward in the morning, waking up next to some stranger'

"When we got home Gary wanted to have sex. I was more than willing. I found myself usually wanting to have sex with him, but after a few drinks I was ready to jump him whether he wanted it or not. He was just always tired or not in the mood. This new Gary was exciting. I wasn't sure what had changed, but in my drunken state I was willing to do whatever he wanted. I don't remember everything I said that night."

Gary laughed, "I do. When I pulled my pants off you noticed how hard I was, I was a little buzzed myself and told you it was because of all the guys who wanted to have sex with her.

"She asked, 'Who wants to do that with me?'

"I said everyone. I asked if she would have sex with someone else and she said 'no'. I said, "But what if I wanted her to?'

"She asked, 'why in the world would I want her to do that with someone else?'

"I told her I didn't know but if I asked her would she do it.

"She said, 'no.'

"I said, 'what if it was just for pretend.'

"She said 'no.'

"I asked, 'Why she wouldn't just pretend she wanted to have sex with other guys?'

"I remember she gave me a long look before asking me, 'who do you want me to fuck?' She got a naughty little smile when she said the words. Bridgie doesn't use coarse language. Well, she didn't used to."

I added, "I don't remember the conversation exactly. It was a long time ago, but I do remember asking you that. I felt funny saying the f-word, but there was a nervous sexual thing happening in my tummy."

"So that's how it started," Gary continued. "It just progressed from there."

Dr. Fallon asked, "When did the jealousy start creeping in?"

I spoke up, "It was just after Tom had joined the band." I watched Gary's face carefully, but I didn't see the flash of anger that usually accompanied Tom's name."

"Yeah, she's right. It's the first time I really noticed Bridgie flirting with someone. I mean I guess she did it with other guys before, but there was just something about Tom that rubbed me the wrong way. He was at our house for practice, so she was spending a lot of time with him. It was the first time I ever felt uneasy about someone she was talking too. Then when I saw how Tom lived, he was a 'different girl every night' kind of guy. I started to feel jealous of him. I noticed how she would touch his arm. I let my imagination run from there I guess."

"I was pretty smitten with him at first. I swear it was innocent. I would have never done anything. Even when we were in Key West, I wouldn't have done anything if..."

"I know, I know. I went off the deep end down there. I am the one who started everything. Doc, before that I never thought about sex with someone other than Bridgie. Don't get me wrong, if I see a cute woman walk by, I notice. I mean I love Bridget, but she isn't really shapely. Well, she is in the hips, but not up top if you know what I mean. Don't get me wrong, Bridgie is beautiful, I love everything about her. Like her long red hair and threads of grey that maker her look regal and wise. I love to see it braided. Her smile with those perfect teeth. Her eyes, just look at her eyes. And I love touching her skin, it's so fair and soft. I really do love her breasts, but when I saw all those women walking around with their big breasts hanging out, I mean it's not an excuse, but my brain shut down. I just got overwhelmed and kind of went off the reservation. I just figured if there was a problem, she would say something. Then when she did say something, I wasn't hearing her because I didn't want to. I mean all these women were giving me all this attention. I've never had that before. So I ignored her requests and I just kept pushing her.

"Then somehow, she seemed to change overnight and was all of a sudden open to do whatever. I didn't even think about why. I was only thinking about me. I was just so excited she was on board. We had sex with this couple I had met and I was amazed at how hot it was. Later, when I saw her with her band mate Tom's penis in her hand on the big screen, in front of all those people. Well, I began to have second thoughts. Then when I ran into them holding hands while she was topless. Doc, I was super jealous of the guy, and I didn't handle it well. Again, he is young, funny, all the women seem to want him, you should see the girls he is with all the time. They seem to line up. I mean, how can I compete with that? When I saw the two of you together, well, I was an ass. I let my jealousy flare up. Then I wrecked everything because I didn't stop and think. I was having sex with other people, and she was having sex with other people and we had never talked about consequences or feelings, which I have a hard time talking about anyway."

Dr. Fallon asked, "So, how are you doing with your jealousy now?"

"Good I think. I saw Tom last week at band practice and I stepped in to save him from getting his ass kicked by their drummer."

"What!?" Dr. Fallon said leaning forward.

I picked up where Gary had left off, "Yeah, there were some issues with some band members. Gary stepped in and broke the whole thing up. Then he pampered me all night. It was wonderful. He is my hero."

"So things are better?"

"As long as we keep being honest with each other I think we will be good. I feel safe talking here and Gary is obviously more comfortable talking about things here with you."

"So, Dr. Fallon. Should I do the thing now?" Gary asked

"Sure, why not."

Gary turned and was holding a small box that was wrapped with silver paper and a red ribbon.

"What's that?" I said accusingly. "We had agreed when Denise left that we would not buy Christmas gifts for each other, instead we would spend the money on Toys for Tots and Angel Tree."

"Well," Gary stammered. "I know we don't do gifts, but I just wanted to give you this. Anyway, it's not Christmas anymore so technically it's not a Christmas gift."

I gave him the look and watched a smile spread across his face.

"Very funny," I said holding out my hand.

He handed the small box to me shyly. I slid the ribbon off and opened the box. Inside was a silver infinity heart anklet.

"Thank you, it is beautiful."

I pulled if from the box and began to put it on when Gary stopped me. "So, before you put that on there is something you need to know."

"Okay," I said taking his hands in mine and looking into his eyes.

"Well, this anklet isn't just any old anklet. I was told it's the symbol of a hotwife."

I looked into Gary's eyes still clueless. I watched him shift uncomfortably.

"Well, it's kind of a swinger sort of thing, or maybe more of a shared wife thing. It's a symbol others will recognize that says you're in the lifestyle."

I pulled back a little, now looking at him intently. His gaze didn't falter.

Gary continued, "I realize I am the one who started us down this path, then did just about everything wrong a man can do. I realized that you seem to enjoy the lifestyle or at least are interested in some aspects of it. I am just saying I am going to work on my jealousy. Dr. Fallon said it's okay to be jealous of some people and to not do anything with them. We need to just talk about it. Like I didn't mind when you were with the one guy, but seeing you with Tom set me off. So what I am saying is I would like to try again, if you want to of course, just please don't do anything with the Tom guy."

I just looked at him stupefied. "Are you sure?" I looked to Dr. Fallon but she just redirected my attention back to Gary.

"I am sure. I promise to talk more openly about things. I also promise to try and keep my teenaged hormones under control."

I laughed nervously. "Okay, but just so you know, I had no intentions of ever having sex with anyone else. Our marriage is that important to me. I am not going to lie though; after Key West I am definitely interested in exploring some things. So, if we are going to do this you have to tell me how you are feeling." I felt the butterflies of nervous sexual energy churning in my guts.

"We will only do things if you want, and only after we talk about it."

Gary now handed me an envelope.

I opened it and saw there were two tickets to a New Year's Eve event.

He explained, "So, on New Year's Eve there is a local swingers club that is doing a takeover at the Anaïs Nin Hotel. I got us a suite on the forty and over floor. If you're interested in going that is."

Again, I found myself looking to Dr. Fallon.

"Don't look at me," she said. "This is all you two."

I looked back to Gary who now looked overly nervous.

I took a deep breath, "Okay, I am willing to try again. I think we are going to need to talk quite a bit between now and then. There are a lot of things I probably need to tell you."

"No better time than now," Dr. Fallon interjected."

"That reminds me," I said, beginning to pull my cell out. "I got an email from the Sun and Shade with the transcript of the interview from their Winter Holiday Extravaganza. It came in Christmas Eve, and I was going to look at it, but kept forgetting about it.

I opened the email and then open the pdf file. "Oh, wow, it's really long. How about I just forward it to you."

"Sure, I can read it later, for now why don't you just recount the highlights for us."

So, I recounted all the events from the Florida trip in vivid detail. Gary never flinched. As a matter of fact, he smiled several times and even got that lusty look a few times. He did stiffen visibly each time Tom entered the story. To Gary's credit he stayed calm and even started making jokes. Not the mean kind he had at the resort, but actual funny jokes. By the time I got to the thing with Rich and Tom both in me at the same time, Gary seemed enthralled by my tale. Tom's name no longer seemed to bother him and he was asking questions.

Dr. Fallon interjected, "Okay, I hate to stop the session, but we are forty minutes over. Keep communicating with each other. Listen to your spouse. Be sensitive to how they are feeling. Be ready to stop whatever you are doing at any time. If you don't think you can, then don't start. I will look over the email you sent me and we can continue after the New Year."

It was snowing lightly when we walked out of Dr. Fallon's office. We didn't talk much on the ride home. I kept watching Gary as he drove, concentrating on the road, the plow hadn't been through yet, so driving was taking all his attention.

Once home, I asked if he had more information on the New Year's event. Gary doesn't get giddy, but he was now. He gave me a flier and it had a website on it, so I fired up the laptop. Gary poured me a glass of wine and grabbed a Bud Light from the refrigerator.

By the time he sat down next to me at the table I had already pulled the site up and was waiting for him. I must admit, the sexual butterflies were working overtime. I found myself surprisingly excited about the whole prospect.

The website was a little archaic, but eventually I found the information on the event. Check in for returning guests was four in the afternoon on New Year's Eve. First time guests were encouraged to check in early at eleven thirty and no later than one. There was an orientation we would have to attend to get our actual passes for the event.

We fumbled around the website for a few more minutes and then found pictures from the previous year's event. It looked like something out of the late Nineteenth Century. It was definitely fancier than any hotel we had ever stayed at before.

We also learned they had a bunch of classes rotating throughout the day on the different aspects of the lifestyle. There was an Intro to Swinging class, one on being a hot wife, several BDSM classes from beginner to advanced. There was also a couple pf ropes and bondage classes.

Gary spoke softly, "Want to sign up for some of the classes?"

I looked at him, "So you're saying you need a sex class?"

"Sure am, turns out I don't know as much as I led on." He gave me a wink and we laughed. It felt good.

"Okay, which ones do you want to do?"

"How many can we fit in?"

Turns out with a little planning, we could attend just about all of them since they all repeated throughout the day.

We looked at more of the pictures then finally I closed the browser.

Gary pointed at the screen, "You are going to have to teach me how to do that."

"Do what?"

"Make the thing go off the screen."

"Why so you can look at porn?"

Gary laughed, "Maybe, but there seems to be a lot of information out there, I just want to better educate myself, I guess."

We hadn't packed for the weekend yet and it was going to be a long day tomorrow, full of new emotions. We were both going to need our rest. I gave Gary a quick tutorial. Then I checked my email and found a confirmation email from Dr. Fallon saying she had received the transcript. Gary was looking over my shoulder and asked if we could read it. I said sure, but suggested we read it in bed. I spent the next two hours reading it aloud. When I finished reading it, I closed the email and put the laptop away. We both just laid there in the dark taking in the silence and thinking.

Just after midnight, Gary asked, "You still awake?"

"Yeah."

"Want to have sex?"

"Yeah."

"Will you tell me about everything you did at the resort again while we do it?"

"Yeah, but on one condition."

"Name it."

"Only one story per orgasm."

Gary laughed, "Deal."

To my surprise and delight I recounted the entirety of my adventures. Even the stuff about Tom."

We collapsed in exhaustion after Gary finally came and sleep took us.

_ _ _ _ _

The next morning, I was awakened to breakfast in bed. Gary seemed to be getting the hang of cooking. I spend the next hour packing every sexy thing I owned, which wasn't much. I only have three outfits I would call sexy. Then there was my reindeer outfit I had purchased in Florida. I also had two negligées and a teddy. The one I was most proud of was my princess outfit from the Sun and Shade.

Gary was super attentive, pampering me more than he ever had. I could tell he was nervous and excited.

Finally we managed to get everything packed into my Yukon and made our way toward the Anaïs Nin.

The place was beautiful. We pulled into the drive marked entrance. A valet helped with our bags then took our car giving us a tag in order to claim it later. A bell boy took our bags for us. We walked toward the front doors each was opened then held by a doorman. We stepped inside traveling at least a century back in time. The walls were made of intricately carved hardwood which stretched from floor to ceiling. Every piece of furniture and décor was or looked like an antique. The staff were all dressed in uniforms that were designed around the late Nineteenth Century. Everything was truly magnificent. We checked in and then we were greeted by one of the event coordinators.

She led us to a ballroom that had been set up with four rows of tables the length of the room. The chairs all facing a podium at the far end. There were maybe fifty or sixty people already there. We were led to the table and took the seats that had a little card with our room number on it.

We were a little early, but they had refreshments and snacks. There was a nice couple about our age that sat next to me. They looked as nervous as I felt. Their names were James and Karen. Like us they were new to the lifestyle. This was the first event they had ever attended. Another couple came in and sat beside Gary. They were much younger, maybe late twenties. Their names were Brett and Allie. Unlike the rest of us they seemed calm and confident. They were not new to the lifestyle, but this was their first time at the Anaïs Nin. Gary seemed to hit it off with Brett. Then the session began.

They talked about the rules and boundaries of the event. Most of the rules were the same as the resort in Florida. No means no. Don't engage in any activity unless you are invited. People won't join you if you don't invite them. Be aware of your partner's needs. No video recording or photography. There would be event photographers on the fourth floor. Any activity that you take part in on that floor could result in your picture being used for future promotional events. If you're worried about anonymity, avoid the fourth floor. The fourth, fifth, and sixth floors were all being used for the events. They said we were all allowed to wander freely in and out of any of the rooms and engage in any activity you are asked to or ask others to participate in. The rest of the floors were all guest rooms. Feel free to bring people back to your room or join anyone who has invited you to theirs. But keep your doors closed and don't approach rooms you haven't been invited to no matter how much fun it sounds like they are having. They also warned us to watch how much we were drinking and to abstain from any and all drug use.

After the class we all got our key cards and were encouraged to head back to our rooms and get settled before the first class started. We walked to the elevators with our new friends. Brett and Allie got out on the second floor. James and Karen were all the way at the top with us. Our rooms were on the tenth floor, although James and Karen's room wasn't near ours. I was more than surprised to find that Gary had rented the Presidential Suite. It was massive and took up one whole corner of the building. There was a kitchen, living and dining areas, a master bedroom. There was a large terrace that led outside to a hot tub. Everything was so nice I was scared to touch anything.

We spent about twenty minutes exploring the room before we had to head down to the first class. It was an Intro to Swinging class. James and Karen had saved us a seat, so we went and sat next to them. The class was basic, but informative. It talked about the different types of swinging.

First was the Soft Swing. It was mostly kissing and caressing. They said it was a great way to kind of warm up when you're new. See how you react when your partner gets kissed and caressed by others.

Then there was voyeurism and exhibitionism. Mostly you just watched others have sex or had sex with your own partner in front of other people. There had been a lot of that in Florida.

Next was the Peak Swap. It's when you actually engage in sexual activity with someone other than your partner.

Then there was the Threesome. This is when I saw Gary perk up. They said usually it's when two woman have sex with a man, it's why single women are so popular in the community. They said it was also two men and one woman. They said it was becoming more popular, but was still more the exception than the rule.