Bridgie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, let's go check out some of the other rooms." Karen's command pulled my attention away from the couple in front of us. We left the room following Karen and made our way down the hall.

The next room was a full swap room. We walked inside and they were in the middle of setting up for a game.

Then a young lady said, "Men, how well do you know your wife's mouth? Step right up and have a seat. We will put a hood over your head and have ten lovey ladies suck your cock. One of them will be your wife. Choose correctly and go to the next round. Win the next round and you get a prize."

Immediately Karen was pulling James toward the chairs, "He is in and so are they," she called out, pointing a finger toward us.

Several other men joined James lining up.

I looked at Gary and he shrugged, "Were in."

The young lady said, "Okay, we only need one more couple."

One more stepped forward. They had all the women turn around facing away from our men. They had us kick off our heels and put gloves on our hands. Finally, we were blindfolded. Then as we stood there, they told the men to strip all their clothing off, next they rearranged them in a random order having them sit in the circle of chairs.

"Okay ladies, here are the rules. You will be sucking each cock for sixty seconds. If you think your sucking your husband's cock, go easy on him. If you know it's not your husband, you'll want to do everything you can to try and make him cum. When a man cums you will find a towel on his abdomen if you need to use it. Men, if you cum you're out. Men, as you lose you will leave your seat vacant.

"Ladies, after the sixty seconds you will hear a bell ring. Once that bell rings you will move to the man on your right. If the seat is empty, you are getting a sixty second break. Wait until the bell rings then move to the right again. This will continue until all ten women have sucked all the finalists' dicks.

"Men, when you think your wife is sucking your dick, raise your right hand. If you are correct, one of the judges will note it. If you are wrong, you are out. If you wait until the end to make your decision keep track of what number woman you think your wife was.

"If you are correct, you win a prize. However, only the men who correctly raised their hand, picking out their wife during the event, will move on to the next round."

I felt hands touch mine. They led me slowly, moving me into position where they then helped me to my knees. I reached out with my hands and felt legs through my gloved hands. I waited nervously for the bell to ring, then began sucking the man's penis. It was a little weird, I had never touched a completely flaccid penis before. I was able to fit the whole thing in my mouth. Of course, then I got a mouth full of pubic hair as well. He tasted of soap and smelled like Old Spice. I flicked him around with my tongue feeling how soft and flexible it was. I swirled the head of him and he finally began to thicken. The velvety skin slid around his shaft easily. This guy was very hairy. This wasn't Gary. He was only about half hard by the time the bell rang again. I felt my way to the next man to the right. This man was completely shaved so it wasn't Gary either. However, he was fully hard

I wouldn't say I have had a lot of practice in the oral department. The women at the resort in Florida had made it look so easy. While I had caught on quickly, I found myself gagging more than not. I tried to relax.

The bell rang two more times before I wondered if maybe this was Gary. I wasn't one hundred percent positive, but still went easy on him just in case. Although I don't think I was giving any of them a run for their money. All the rest of the guys were easy to tell they weren't Gary. All but the second to last. Maybe if I was sucking them off side by side I could tell. Both were built about the same. They had the same size penis had the same feel and taste about them. If I had to pick, I had a fifty-fifty shot. I was surprised at the realization. Once the contest was done only two men had cum. Gary and James had made it to the end, thanks to pre-gaming it, but guessed wrong. But so did almost everyone else. Only one of the men had raised his hand picking his wife out of the pack. There was a lot of applause.

The men dressed and the women put our heels back on. We left the room and found another of the conference rooms had been set up as a bar. The four of us found a spot to sit and ordered a drink.

We talked for a bit and another couple came up and asked if I was the woman from the Sun and Shade in Key West. I said 'yes' and we all chatted for a bit.

Karen looked at the time and it was almost eleven already. She told us we weren't going to be exploring the fifth floor BDSM rooms, Instead we were going to head down to the actual dungeon in the basement.

"They have an actual dungeon here?!" I said, trying to not sound too excited.

"Yes, it's quite famous. I have wanted to check it out for some time."

"What about the BDSM rooms on the fifth floor?" I asked

Karen continued, "I was talking to a lady earlier and she said it's BDSM light. Mostly just furry hand cuffs and velvet blindfolds.

I looked to Gary and he shrugged, "I haven't said the safe word yet."

"Okay, but if you get uncomfortable make sure you let me know, this might get intense. Then I told everyone I wanted to swing by the room and change."

We took the elevator to the tenth floor, Gary made drinks for everyone while I slipped into our bedroom and changed into the leather harness I had got for our gig at the Sun and Shade. It had straps that crisscrossed my body with several buckles and rings, but it left all my lady bits exposed. I put on the green silk robe and changed into some black flats. I decided to not wear the head harness.

I called out to Gary and he joined me in the room.

"Hey babe, so we need to talk." I patted the bed next to me smiling.

"Sure, what's up?"

"Okay, so there is one little thing we didn't talk about that I feel I need to tell you now."

"Shoot."

"When we were in Key West, I went to one of their themed rooms. It was a dungeon."

"Okay," Gary said slowly.

"Well, it was after we had our fight, and I took Rich with me."

"You already told me about having sex with Rich, among other things and you mentioned it in the transcript."

"Right, but Rich didn't want me to say what happened on the transcript. We didn't have sex that time. I took him for moral support. I was really nervous and just wanted someone to walk me through the door so to speak. I mean I was hoping he would participate, but anyway, I seem to like pain mixed with my pleasure and I really wanted to test the limits of what that meant. I figured if I got a real dominatrix, she could put me through the paces, and I could see if it's something I was really into."

"Okay," Gary said reaching over and giving my hand a reassuring squeeze.

"So, it got intense."

I watched as Gary's head cocked a little. "How intense?"

"Very. So intense in fact that Rich stepped in and stopped the session. I had taken one of the classes remember and so I kind of knew what I was getting into. Rich had no idea and I kind of sprung it on him. I guess what I am trying to say is I know how you get overprotective of me. Don't get me wrong I love you for it, but for this I am going to ask you to be strong. If I don't use the safe word, please don't step in."

"Bridgie, you're kind of scaring me."

"That's why I am talking to you now. So you are as prepared as you can be. If you can't handle it, well maybe leave the room. If you still can't handle it, I respect that and I won't be mad if you do stop it. I just am hoping you won't."

"I don't know if I can promise anything, I mean someone hitting you just goes against everything."

"I know, but you're only thinking one-sided about it. There is a pleasure side as well. The more intense the pain, the more intense the pleasure."

I watched Gary intently as he mulled it over in his head. I stood up and turned letting him see my left butt cheek.

"Holy shit Bridgie, does it hurt?"

"No, it just looks bad. I only have the one mark left. The mistress in Florida said my skin marks easy and that I will most likely hold onto the bruises for a long time."

"And you want this?"

"I do."

Gary took a deep breath in and let it out. He began nodding his head slowly. "Okay, I will try to do this for you. I don't know how I will, but I will try."

I threw my arms around him and kissed him deeply.

All eyes were on me when we walked into the living room. I let my robe slip open exposing the leather straps beneath before shutting it again. Everyone's eyes went wide and then they were all smiles

I asked, "Everyone ready?"

"I should say so." Karen said looking me up and down.

I watched Gary and James down their beers and then we were back in the elevator. I took a deep breath and pushed the button for the basement level.

When the door opened the atmosphere was completely different than the sixth floor. First, there was the lighting. It was much darker here. You could hear the slap of leather on skin, then a cry out. There were muffled screams. Whether they were screams of pain or pleasure, I couldn't tell. Music was playing softly in the background. Gary shifted nervously. Our eyes met and I mouthed, 'we still okay?' raising my eyebrows. He nodded so we stepped out of the elevator into a different world. Immediately I felt a ball of nervous sexual energy roll through my abdomen.

We were met by a woman dressed in an all-leather or maybe latex body suit "Can I help you?"

Karen took the lead. "Hi, we were just coming down to check out the dungeon and maybe do a few scenes."

"Do you have a reservation?"

"No, sorry. This is our first time here, I didn't realize we needed to do that."

"No problem, if you are staying at the hotel, I can put you on the waiting list."

"Waiting list?"

"Yes, if a guest leaves early or we have a no show, we can text you and let you know. Although I am going to be honest, there are already quite a few people waiting."

Karen turned back toward us. "Looks like we are off to the fifth floor."

I tried to hide the disappointment on my face. We had just turned toward the elevator when a young Japanese woman dressed in the style of a geisha approached us.

She bowed low. "Excuse me, madam."

"Yes, how may we help you?" Karen asked.

Still bowing she said, "Yes. You red haired friend, may talk to Master Kobayashi."

"Pardon?" I asked, not understanding.

Karen intervened, "She said, Master Kobayashi want to talk with you."

I looked to see Mistress Masuda, from the class earlier in the day, approaching. She was wearing a black leather corset, arm length gloves. She had black fishnets that ended at a black mid-calf boot covered in buckles. She wore a leather harness that had a huge black dildo dangling from it. What wasn't covered in leather was covered in vibrant tattoos. In one hand she held a riding crop. With her other hand she pointed at me, her finger doing a come here motion.

"Me?"

"Yes. Master Kobayashi will see you."

She touched the geisha and she turned, moving away from the group. I watched her go. Standing in a doorway just down the hall was Master Kobayashi himself. I looked back to the woman standing before us.

"I am Mistress Masuda. Please come."

With that she turned and began walking toward Master Kobayashi. I looked to the lady who greeted us, and her eyes were wide. She gave a nod. I looked back to the group. Karen's mouth was hanging open.

We all started to walk toward the hall, Mistress Masuda turned back and stopped us. "No, only red hair."

I looked to Gary, "This is my husband. He goes where I go."

I watched as her eyes narrowed. "Fine, he come too. You others, stay."

With that she turned sharply and walked back down the hall. Master Kobayashi had disappeared from the doorway. I looked back to Karen.

"Go," she commanded, "This is a once in a lifetime opportunity."

I took Gary's hand and we started off down the hall. We entered a small room that was set up like a Japanese tea house. There was a small table and four mats. Master Kobayashi and Mistress Masuda were already seated and having tea. Gary and I looked at each other then joined them.

We spent the next ten minutes trying to overcome the language barrier. Master Kobayashi never spoke. As we tried to talk, two women both dressed as geishas had entered the room and began serving us tea.

After a few minutes of awkward silence another woman stepped into the room. She spoke in what I presume was Japanese. Master Kobayashi spoke for the first time also in Japanese. There was some back and forth.

The young woman turned to us and spoke in perfect English. "Hey, my name is Katie."

"Hi, I'm Bridget, but call me Bridgie. This is my husband, Gary."

"It's very nice to meet you both. Has anyone explained what is going on at all?"

"Not really, I am embarrassed to say we were struggling to understand."

"That's okay. Master Kobayashi doesn't speak English. Mistress Masuda speaks some. I am their translator, so this should be a bit easier now. Let's get down to it. This is Master Kobayashi and Mistress Masuda's first trip to the US. They have been recruiting Americans to perform for a presentation they are putting together. They will be displaying the art in Japan. Master Kobayashi has expressed interest in you because of your red hair and fair skin."

I looked nervously to Gary, "I don't understand what you're asking."

"We would like to invite you to be one of Master Kobayashi's subjects for Kinbaku. It is a great honor."

"Then Mistress Masuda will bring you great pleasure and pain. There will be two scenes if you agree."

"Wait, what, you want to use me for the show? I can't just go to Japan. I don't even have a passport."

Katie smiled, "No, there would be no need to travel. The photos will be displayed in a galley and then published into a book."

"Oh no, I can't do that."

"If you worried about anonymity, that's not a problem. Several of his subjects don't want their identities known. You can wear a mask, or we can position you so your hair covers your face. The choice is yours."

"I don't know," I began looking to Gary. He had a smug look on his face. "What?"

"Well, you just said less than twenty minutes ago you wanted to test your limits. Now you have a Kinbaku master willing to bind you and a world-famous mistress willing to put you through the paces. I mean I am more comfortable with using experts than I was with our new friends."

He was right. I took a deep breath and set aside the nervousness that had been building up. "Okay, but I have some conditions. I get final approval on all photos that will be used."

"And we get copies of all the photos." Gary said still smirking.

Katie began talking to Master Kobayashi and Mistress Masuda. After a bit of back and forth everyone agreed. They brought in some paperwork to sign. Gary gave it the once over and said everything looked good.

Mistress Masuda walked over to Gary and looked him up and down. "You too."

"Oh no, no pain for me thank you."

She seemed to consider for a minute. "You no pain, okay."

She then talked to Katie who in turn talked to Gary. "Mistress Masuda understands you don't want any pain. How would you feel about being bound and then being milked of all your pleasure?"

"NO pain," Gary emphasized.

"No pain."

"And if I don't like it, I get a safe word."

"Of course."

"Sure, I'm in."

Gary sounded more confident than I felt at this moment. Katie relayed Gary's answer and Mistress Masuda got the most devious of grins. Turning she left the room.

After several minutes Gary and I were led to a room that was slightly bigger than the one we had just had tea in. This room had the look of a martial arts dojo. There were banners with what looked to be Japanese writing on them along with several different flags. In the center of the room were several rings attached to rope that ran from the ceiling to anywhere from four to six feet off the ground. There was a four-by-four mat directly under the rings. Just past the rings there was a bamboo pole maybe eight feet long lashed to two poles that stuck up on either end. The pole looked to be four or so feet off the ground. In between the two spaces was a chair that looked like you would use in an electrocution chamber. There was a little platform it sat on that slowly rotated. The chair itself was covered in worn leather buckles and straps. The room smelled of vanilla scented candles that didn't quite cover the dank musty smell of the space.

Katie told Gary to have a seat in the ominous looking chair. She asked for his safe words, and he told her red stop, yellow pull back a little.

Katie then turned her attention to me. She asked for my safe words, and I used the same ones Gary had said. She said because of the language barrier she would be sitting in with us to communicate to the masters if need be and vice versa. She then said that the photographer would only be in once Master Kobayashi was done and I was in position.

Katie then had me strip out of my little outfit. I did feel very self-conscious, but was trying to project calmness. So, I stood in the middle of this room, completely naked, waiting on Master Kobayashi.

The two geishas came back in carrying silver trays. Master Kobayashi followed close behind. One tray was piled with what looked to be some type of hemp rope, the other had several cutting tools. The women set the trays down on little stands that surrounded the mat in the middle of the room.

Master Kobayashi began walking around and around me looking me over from head to toe. He stopped behind me then I felt his finger push into my right butt cheek as he spoke.

Seamlessly Katie translated. "Do your marks hurt?"

I felt Master Kobayashi press again.

"No," I said quietly.

Master Kobayashi seemed to understand and was satisfied with the one word answer. He walked around me two more times before stopping directly in front of me. Looking into my eyes, his fingers moved to my chin pulling my head up to meet his gaze.

"Red, Yellow." The words were sharp as he spoke them.

I nodded, "Yes."

He released his grip on my chin. Then taking my arm Master Kobayashi moved me to the center of the mat. Taking first my left, then my right hand firmly in his, he placed them on the large metal ring just above my head. I wrapped my fingers around the cold smooth metal of the ring. Two smaller rings made a wind chime sound as they clanged lightly against the ring I was now holding with both hands.

Again, he circled me looking me up and down. I found myself becoming overly self-conscious and had to force myself to stand firm and not give into the overwhelming urge to cover my lady parts.

Master Kobayashi spoke softly as Katie translated. "Relax, close your eyes".

I obeyed.

Katie continued, "Let your other senses overtake you. Touch, taste, hearing, smell." Each word was spoken softly with a pause. "Concentrate on how they make you feel."

I felt the warmth of a hand on my hip. It was soft and smooth against my naked skin. His other hand touched me so lightly I barely felt it. It traveled around my hip to my back. Now there was an arm on both sides of me, then tension from the rope as it lightly grated across my back and around my sides. He drew it around my hips. There was the sound of the rope creaking against itself, then a slapping sound as it hit the floor. His hand moved between my legs brushing my inner thigh gently as he began to bind my right leg. I felt the tightness of the rope. It was neither comfortable, nor uncomfortable. Goose bumps rolled across my skin as he ran the ropes high on each of my hips then around my left leg. His fingers ran between the rope and my skin seeming to test the tension and adjust the ropes placement. Master Kobayashi's hands then went to my wrists. He pulled and I let go of the ring letting each hand fall to my sides. Then he was behind me. He pulled my arms up behind my back. It hurt a little and I let an involuntary grunt escape. Master Kobayashi took note immediately relaxing the tension on my arms.