All Comments on 'Brief Encounters Ch. 02'

by Bjsroxxs

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ShortyMacShortyMac10 months ago

Nice story. First time is always amazing. Nice that it was good for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Do I detect the beginnings of love -- maybe? I would hop that Brian at some point would consider reciprocating by sucking Allen's cock. And can Brian, who is a tall, dark-haired handsome man, have a sexy spread oc chest hair for that muscular manly body? Please write more! They've got something going here!

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196910 months ago

Sexy fun mixed with first-time emotions and reactions that help the reader recall his own first encounter with another man exploring the ecstasies of intimate connections. Loved it!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

This was so hot and Brian sounds like he's just as hot as the story. And a virgin too, wow!

CuriousPeteCuriousPete4 months ago

Even Hotter than the first of this series! Great sex!! Loved it!

JimBriefsNPitsJimBriefsNPits10 days ago

I enjoy your writing. Both the sex and the underwear were hot. I have earned a few pair off guys and some have earned a pair of mine too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBjsroxxs@Bjsroxxs
living in Cali. Love reading stories on this site and love writing. Instagram: Bjsroxxs and my Twitter: Bjsroxxs it's where I will update on my stories and hopefully talk with my readers.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES