Brief Encounters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must've dosed off because the sun was setting and its beam was directed at the room. I stood up and closed the curtains. The door to the room opened and Brian walked in. He carried bags in each arm. He dropped them to the floor and sighed, "Wow, that was an event. They gave us a lot of stuff."

I laughed, "They sure did. I won a stapler."

His eyes widened, "The one made of stone? I'm jealous."

"You can have it if you want. I really don't care for it."

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'll make do with a regular stapler."

"Thanks, I can give you the fancy clipboard," He bent over and brought out a thick clipboard, and handed it to me.

It was a clipboard with storage behind it. I guess for pencils and other stuff like that. I unlocked the lock and opened it. To my surprise, I saw my pair of briefs in there. I looked back at him. Brian smiled "I figured you wanted them back. So why not give them to you in your new clipboard."

"You were going to give me the clipboard regardless?"

"Yeah, plus they are washed."

"Thanks. And about earlier, about saying you were going to ignore me. It's just in the past when I have sex with a straight guy there is usually some regret."

"I don't have regret. Heck, I enjoyed it a lot. When I was sitting next to you, I wanted to ask you for one but I couldn't. It's why I left soon after."

"Another one?" I smiled, "I'd love to."

He held up his finger, "But wait!" he grabbed a bag and went into the restroom. A few minutes later, Brien stepped out with just a towel around his waist and a grin on his face. "You ready for a show?"

I smiled and said, "Always."

Brian walked to me and stood before me. He pushed me onto my bed. His hands went to the towel and slowly untied it. The towel opened and fell to the ground. He had on underwear but this time it wasn't mine. It was his. They were black briefs. The waistband was black with a gold design on it and in the very middle of the waistband was a logo of a lady. It looked familiar then the brand came to me. They were Versace. Very expensive underwear. A pair was like $80.

"Woah! Big spender. You bought Versace briefs!"

"Oh yeah, for sure. I definitely liked the briefs," Brian walked to a bag and brought it to me. He set it on my lap and I opened it. Inside was a pair of white Versace briefs. "This one is for you. As a thank you."

"You bought me expensive underwear? Thanks!"

"Put them on."

I stood up and removed my clothes. I swapped my current briefs for the Versace pair. "How do they feel?" he said.

"Good, sexy, and expensive. Thanks, Brian."

"You're welcome."

I placed my hand on his hard chest, "I think I should pay you back."

Brian simply grinned as I lowered myself to my knees. His cock was already erect in the underwear. I opened the underwear and let his cock spring out. I wrapped my hands around the shaft and began to stroke it. Then my lips and tongue worked on the cock.

This time Brian was far less nervous. But still easy to succumb to my pleasure. The cock entered my throat and remained there for a while. I gagged causing my it to tighten around his cock. Moans left Brian's mouth as I pleasured his cock.

Brian's cock left my mouth and I stroked it for a bit. I wanted to go the next step with him. I rose to my feet and pushed him onto his bed. I climbed onto the bed and hovered over him. I pushed aside my briefs from my butt exposing my hungry hole. Immediately, I saw nervousness on his face. He wasn't expecting anal. But I wanted it. "You'll like it," I assured him.

I grabbed his cock and pressed the tip against my hole. The tip slid into my tight hole which caused Brian to gasp. I lowered myself taking in more of his cock. The entire time I looked down at him watching his reaction. His face was full of pleasure and awe. I planted my hands on the sides of his head and began to move up and down. The cock slid inside me. It rubbed against my prostate sending pleasure throughout my body. Brian moaned as I rode him. "Oh fuck, it's tight," He said in shock.

I had to remember he was a virgin. So I rode him slowly to ease him into it. I was afraid if I went any faster he would cum.

Brian's hands moved up my thighs, up my slender body then moved around to my back and finally rested on each of my ass cheeks. His large hands held them as I rode him. Moans and grunts left his mouth. He tried to speak words but he was lost to the pleasure he couldn't say anything. I would hear an occasional, "Oh god," but that was about it.

My thrusting sped up slightly. This caused him to moan even more. Letting out a loud one that worried me that someone heard, but he didn't care. I rode him faster. So much faster than the bed began to rock back and forth. Both of us were out of breath and I knew he was close. This was a signal to me as I saw him with his mouth open and the word, "Cum" was the only one that I heard. Brian lifted his head and his eyes rolled back. A grunt came out from him and then his load.

Like a ruptured dam, I felt the flow of cum inside my rectum. Shot after shot Brian released from his urethra. Each shot was accompanied by a grunt or moan. He curled himself closer to my chest by the time the last shot came. Then he dropped down onto the bed. He was out of breath. I rested my cheeks on his thighs with the swollen cock still inside me. I rubbed his shoulders as I stared at him. He was completely out of it.

Brian said nothing as he lay there. Recovering. I smiled at him as my hands moved through his well-structured upper body.

The cock had deflated, gently I pulled it out, then I cleaned it off with my mouth. Which caused him to jerk. His cock was red and still sensitive. When I was done cleaning his cock, I tucked it back into his briefs and I lay down next to him. I rested my head on his chest and let it move up and down with his breathing.

We lay on the bed together in silence for a few minutes. Then Brian finally spoke, "Thank you, Allen. That was amazing."

"No thank you for letting me do it."

Silence.

I lifted my head and saw his eyes were closed. It really did exhaust him. I closed my eyes and fell asleep too.

The next day, I didn't wake up to an empty room. Brian was still in bed with me. Both of us are still in our new Versace briefs. I wasn't sure what was going to happen after this. Would we become a couple? Or would we just be friends with benefits? Either outcome was fine with me. I was just happy that Brian let me sleep with him.

The work event continued for two more days. And at the end of each day, Brian and I had sex. Each time we did so he grew more confident. He took more control each time. And at the end of each night, we slept together.

On the last day in Los Angeles, we fucked once more before the flight. And he told me that he wanted to continue this. But he wasn't sure if he would be willing to date a man. I told him that it was fine. That we could just be friends with benefits. That we could just enjoy each other in the heat of the moment

12